The Theft of Our Lives 09 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to, Kel. Cum for your mother. Huh, cum in my pussy," Emma urged affectionately through panting lips, incestuously offering her sacred chamber to our good-hearted son.

"Uunnggghh!!" Kellen abruptly growled at the obscene invitation, breaking to his orgasm with his mother's loving words so perversely erotic to his mind.

In an erotically-charged display compassionate and disturbingly compelling, the caring appeal propelled him to his desperately needed release, grunting a hedonistic groan before collapsing on top of his mother, and pumping his warm, potent seed into her waiting cock sheath.

"Huh, huuh, uhhh," he rasped, trembling atop her sweaty body.

As Betsy gaped through horrified eyes, Kellen's pulsating cock stayed buried deep in her big sister's silky cavern, spewing potent semen from his emptying balls into her uterus, and coating her puffy labia with the overflow dribbling in bubbly translucent streams from the gaping entrance.

"That's it, my stud, give me your cum," she lovingly comforted Kellen, her voice soothing as she spoke the most profane words Betsy or everyone else in the room could possibly imagine.

As his mother, Emma's concern for Kellen was sweet, had it not been for the wholly depraved circumstance under which it was offered.

Once finished emptying the last of his creamy spunk into his mother's receptive pussy, Kellen rolled off to lay by her side, with Emma's legs dangling loosely and the sloppy mess of his voluminous milky deposit dripping in rivulets from her seeping cunt.

Self-consciously as the outside world reentered, the exhausted pair remained quiet for some time, perhaps thinking of what they'd just done, with their bodies covered in a sheen of glistening perspiration while recovering from the extreme vigor of their performance.

"That was truly impressive. Really incredible. I guess there's no doubt now you were honest about completing your assignment, Emma," Hank complimented the unseemly lovers, standing ridiculously with his pants off and erect cock at full attention.

In a paradoxical twist, my usually disingenuous boss was actually quite sincere, and the witnesses to the inglorious exhibition all agreed.

Well mostly, as Kerri and Betsy's eyes were wet with tears at their beloved family's disgraceful descent into deviance.

Even Mrs. Ogawa's mouth hung agape, disgusted by the prurience of the display but fascinated nonetheless by the pure carnality of the perverse exhibition of raw, incestuous sex.

Turning to the Hilliard's, Hank addressed his plans for the rest of the evening, which fortunately included only dinner and not more sex at the expense of my family, Mrs. Ogawa, or Mrs. Margrethe Jorgensen. Apparently, important business matters were to be discussed and Isaac was the only other invited guest.

After Dunc and Peggy left for their hotel room to freshen up and the sales team adjourned for the day, Hank pulled first Marg and then my wife, our kids, and Betsy aside, explaining some ground rules and enlightening them to his future plans before they dressed to go home.

The only people smiling when they left were Hank and Ike.

END CHAPTER (finally!)

1...456789