The Theft of Our Lives 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I had no protection against popping an embarrassing boner and my knowing wife didn't spare me, swishing her bountiful ass cheeks sexily in returning to Hank's side, although that may have more innocently been the result of the nagging vibrator agitating her slippery pussy.

"Emma, your husband has already meekly surrendered Kerri for my use, ummm, and you have both been rewarded for your supplication, but I need to hear it from you too," Nate advised haltingly under the glorious suction of our talented daughter's continuous attention to his tensing cock.

"Um, Nate, please, do I have to?" Emma resisted, but we all saw her will faltering under the constant stimulus of the variable speeds of the vibe as Hank fiddled with the control heightening her arousal making her concession unavoidable.

"You know what I want, Mrs. Tyler. Fulfill your part of the deal," the director pressed, forcing her own admission as an accessory in delivering Kerri into his clutches.

"O-okay," my wife stammered reluctantly, squirming under the onslaught on her piqued clitoris and ultimately willing to betray our daughter just as I had.

"Sweetie, you need to, uh, f-fuck Mr. Wagnell," she murmured just loud enough to be audible. "I, um, want you to, Kerri. I want you, oh dear god, to give him a, ahh, good ride."

Hearing the unfortunate words, Kerri released Nate's big slobbery cock from her suckling mouth, and a sadness appeared in her eyes as her sainted mother joined me in handing her over for Mr. Wagnell's pleasure.

Looking at me briefly and then back to Emma, our obedient teen raised herself from the sofa ready to plant her slickened pussy onto his swollen prick, energetically granting him the fuck of his dreams.

"Wait a moment, dear. Mama, come give your little angel a helping hand," Nate ordered, gloating as he forced Emma into an untenable act no mother should bear.

To persuade her further, Hank unnecessarily upped the clitoral vibe another notch and cranked up the six-inch dildo inserted in her vagina to pulsate simulating the motion of a penis sliding in and out of the excited orifice.

"Hmmm, oh Hank, please? I, uh, don't, wooooo. O-okay, I-I will. I'll help," Emma assured, her voice wavering with the compelling stimulation and staggering over to where Kerri stood waiting for her mother's assistance in whatever form that took.

"Back to me and straddle my hips, Kerri," Nate directed assertively, setting our complacent coed in position for a rigorous and highly revealing 'reverse cowgirl.'

Employing her well-honed agility our daughter promptly assumed the same position she'd taken with Hank's father at the poker party, with her puffy labia parted and the warming maw of her moistened cunt hovering above the throbbing prick of the older man.

"It's okay, sweetie. Just sit down as far as possible. I managed taking him, and you can too," her mother encouraged, grasping the meaty column gingerly between her fingers to hold upright, and then nodding affirmatively signaling Kerri to impale herself as deeply as possible.

"O-okay mom, but I need to go slow," Kerri agreed, flexing her knees, and straining her sinewy thighs until the tip of his plum-sized cockhead embraced her slippery entrance.

The broad rim stretched her resilient pussy to the max, but she valiantly persisted as her mother dutifully held the thick stanchion in place allowing Kerri to focus her attention on consuming Nate's huge knob into her expansive fuck sheath.

"Uhhh, oh fuck! Oh fuck, it's so fat," she complained strenuously upon breaching the opening, parting the rubbery petals of her wet gateway to an extreme width, and gradually sinking onto the piercing lance at a prudent rate of descent.

"You bet it is, darling, but I promise you'll fall in love with it soon enough," Nate assured proudly, reveling in the reaction commonly received when a woman mounted his giant cock for the first time.

"Oh mom, his cock is, uh, as big as, huh, Mr. J-D. He's, um, splitting me in two," Kerri yelped crudely, half in distress and half in amazement, but with an odd formal reference to Hank's massive black lieutenant.

"Just relax, Kerri, and go with it. You'll adjust, and it's pretty fantastic once you do, just like he says," Emma said with concern but also brutal honesty I didn't need to hear, trying to sound calm instructing our nubile daughter how best to accommodate a cock as big as any she'd taken in her young life.

"I-I, uh, know. I'm okay. I've done it, um, before," Kerri puffed the awful truth that riding Nate's immense shaft wasn't her first rodeo.

Spontaneously, and in an unprecedented move, Emma impetuously swooped in to kiss our laboring coed fully on the mouth, trying to distract her from her duress, but also expressing her love and affection for the sweet girl we continued to sell down the river of sexual servitude.

My jaw dropped at the startling exhibition, especially since she did so without any cajoling from Hank or Nate, taking the initiative with the very unmotherly embrace on her own.

For a long moment our surprised daughter and her unpredictable mother held the kiss, with Emma drawing her hand tenderly under Kerri's pointed chin pressing their fleshy melons firmly together forcing them to smush out the sides.

Then, to my absolute amazement, my brazen wife introduced her tongue into Kerri's mouth for a deeply explorative French kiss, swirling the moist appendage within the warm cavity seeking a dangerously illicit reciprocation from our easily manipulation young beauty.

'Muuah, mummph,' Kerri murmured into her assertive mother's mouth, uncertain what to think but not deflecting from her duty, while also sinking another five inches of Nate's impossibly thick cock into her ravenous snatch.

Realizing my worst fears, my newly freed prick twitched at the incestuous exhibition, rapidly growing to it's full 5" stature in response to the demented lesbian performance occurring right before my eyes and becoming a rigid pole jutting embarrassingly from my pelvis.

Sure, I'd seen Emma and Kerri together in the most disgracefully inappropriate ways before, even watching my wife lick our exhausted daughter's pussy clean at Hank's mansion, but this was the first time I'd seen her so aggressively take charge even though unbidden by my boss.

It was terribly erotic, and when Emma's hand creeped south along Kerri's lean torso in search of the exquisite sex button set above where the charity director's swollen cock filled her snug fuck channel, the strength of my erection was too much to resist.

I felt an overwhelming need to grab my hard-on and beat off in a determined manner and I wasn't about to let propriety stop me, but Hank had other ideas.

"Hands behind your back, Ray, and don't even think about it," my observant employer barked, making clear touching myself was not an option. "Touch yourself even once and I'll have Emma pegging you with an ass-stretching strap-on so big you'll be incontinent for a week."

The admonition was frightening and undoubtedly quite real.

To date, Hank had not required anything so remotely degrading from me and for that I was extremely grateful. Even then, I wasn't inclined to testing that good fortune and promptly clasped by hands behind my back as ordered.

I'll admit, however, it was a tremendous struggle leaving them there as my unattended prick twitched and bobbed of its own volition with its newfound freedom watching the threesome go at it. The vision of Nate's meaty cock buried to the bone in Kerri's distended pink pussy while she locked lips with her mother as Emma traced gentle circles on her sensitized clitoris was intoxicating.

"Yes, young lady, such a wondrous snatch! So tight, and so soft. Truly heavenly," Nate sighed his satisfaction with Kerri's silken interior, luxuriating in the snug walls of her heated cock sleeve, with her contracting pussy muscles reflexively massaging his iron-bar shaft in ways even her mother's velvety hole couldn't match.

"Mmmph, mmmh," Kerri groaned her own delight, her pleasure obvious stuffed full of the pulsating column with her wiry long legs straining to either side and her mother's tongue buried deeply within her mouth conferring an oral fucking nearly as powerful as Nate's big cock.

"Muf, moph, mumm," Emma's muffled moans evidenced her own rising ardor for the naughty tongue play, spinning her middle digit with greater alacrity on Kerri's anxious flesh pearl elevating our athletic daughter's undeniable sexual passion under the dual stimulus of the maddening finger and burrowing lance.

Reactively pushing forward, Emma's larger body pressed Kerri's lithe frame backward, sandwiching her between Nate's hairy chest and her powerful torso. Immobilized under the compelling assault, our teen laboriously ground her narrow hips onto the older man's throbbing shaft, energetically building him to the approaching climax they both desired.

"Ah, oh my god, that's unbelievable," I mumbled beneath my breath at the erotic tableau playing out only feet away on our living room sofa.

"Like what you see, Ray?" Hank taunted, also an eager but more restrained spectator to the inglorious exhibition of a big-titted mother helping her coed daughter achieve orgasm on the meaty cock of a man three times her age, with a beaming smile on his face and a telling bulge pressing his zippered seam.

"Oh, please, Hank, I need to cum," I begged in return, my cock straining purple with my need and dribbling precum from the angry tip desperate for a release I'd not experienced in weeks.

"Up to you, Ray. I didn't say you couldn't cum, only that you couldn't use your hands. I've already selected the rubber cock Emma will use to ream your ass," my boss gibed, sensing my weakness and inability to resist my urgent need for orgasm. "If watching your wife and daughter get it on gets you off, have at it."

"Ahhh, mom!" Kerri's squeal drew our attention to the sofa, breaking her saliva-saturated lips from her mother's and drawing them into a tremoring circle as a tumultuous climax jolted her graceful form, convulsing her torso sending her densely packed D-cup tits careening spectacularly across her chest.

"OHHHHH, FUUUCK!" she screeched with ear-piercing intensity as the wave crested throughout her body.

Slamming her hips mightily onto Nate's upright shaft with the might of a sledgehammer striking a rail spike, Kerri powered her burning sheath onto the thick tool, not letting it escape the clenching grip of her contracting cunt muscles.

"Damn it, Kerri, drain my balls, my big-titted minx," Nate growled, grasping the jostling white globes in his large hands, and squeezing zealously, while forcing himself upward meeting her downward thrust certain to drive every one of his nine inches into her voracious twat.

Contortions roiled the older man's hairy torso as his eyes grew wild slipping into ecstasy beginning the glorious journey through his own climax. As he did, Emma continued her badgering of Kerri's fevered clitoris, stroking and dancing delightfully over the agitated button feeding her arousal and extending our only girl's orgasm to impossible lengths.

From my knees I stared mesmerized as Nate's potent cock pulsed reflexively every few seconds, knowing he was pumping an illicit load of aged semen into the steamy depths of Kerri's youthful cum chamber, slowing filling her uterus until the excess spilled from the tight seam of her stretched labia in white rivulets of sticky goo.

"Oh, I can't, uh, help myself," I gasped, forgetting Hank's warning, and reaching for my enraged cock as a slender rope of cum jettisoned from the tip before I even got my hand around the pulsating shaft.

Quickly retracting, I hoped I'd spared myself from his punishment even as I suffered through the embarrassing act of cumming at the vision of my freckle-faced angel rolling through the throes of sexual rapture on the cock of the preeminent man my wife secretly admired and to whom Kerri was developing a similar devotion.

"I'm, ohhh, sorry," I bemoaned, even as another ribbon of translucent spunk ejected from my cockhead, soiling the carpet, and soon joined by a third, weaker strand.

"Shit, Ray, I gotta admit, your wife and daughter put on a helluva show, but damn, cumming from seeing them used by another man, that's twisted," Hank marveled, rubbing his cock through his slacks but showing no sign of peaking. "I really am turning you into an enthusiastic cuckold."

The words smacked me upside the head -- not from the insult they carried, but rather, because I knew they were true.

I'd just cum without even the benefit of my hand watching Emma and Kerri's fantastic naked bodies -- one curvaceous and rounded, the other slender and toned, writhing in uncontrolled lust gamely satisfying the demented sexual desires of a superior yet degenerate civic leader and philanthropist on the sofa in my own living room.

For a full minute the trio worked through their passion, with Nate and Kerri consumed by the bliss of their union, and my corrupted wife on top of the pair as shameful assistant, easing Kerri through a second, minor follow-up orgasm.

"Mmmm, mother," Kerri murmured without thinking as Emma affectionately slowed the twirling of her digit on her hyper-charged clit, gradually returning her to awareness and the humiliation of her use that came with it.

*****************

Panting and groggy, Nate eventually released our tired daughter's mauled tits.

Pushing her hips upward, he let his semi-soft cock slip from her cum-soaked slit leaving a gaping hole in its wake, with his milky, viscid cum sullying the exterior of her vulva and dripping in a slow stream over her perineum to her sweaty butt crack as she lay listlessly on the sofa by his side.

It was a disturbing picture no parent should see, but I only looked on in fascination, with my own flagging pole occasionally jerking at the sordid imagery, before noticing Emma's wide rump inadvertently waving at Hank in unknowing invitation.

Subsumed with the task of scandalous helper to the copulating couple, Emma hadn't orgasmed despite her arousal from the contemptable act of guiding Nate's cock into our sweet 19-year-old coed's pussy.

Shiny with moisture and inflamed as a flowering blossom ready for plucking, my unaware wife's shimmering pink gash pointed openly at my boss, and he wasted no time in seizing the opportunity.

'Zippp,' a quick undoing of his fly and Hank settled solidly on his knees at Emma's plump backside.

'Rippp,' the sound of her sheer black panties tearing was followed by a shrill gasp as with a single yank, he pulled the butt plug from her stretched anus, creating a vacancy in her suddenly empty rectum desperately in need of filling.

"Ahhh, Hank, um, ohhhhhhh," she squealed, her jaw gaping in surprise and still affected by the nonstop buzzing of the vibrator stimulating her pussy and susceptible clitoris.

Presumptively, my boss grabbed Emma's wide flanks, bracing the swollen crown of his sturdy cock against her primed and ready sphincter, resolutely slicing his meaty lance into the unguarded canal, and gliding with remarkable ease into the snug chasm.

"Yesss, Emma, that's nice. It's been far too long since I've had the pleasure of your sweet ass," Hank gushed with superficial regret about the lengthy span since he'd last filled her sheath with his impressive cock.

"Unngh, uggh," my wife grunted her reluctant acceptance of the burrowing shaft, fortunate the butt plug had loosened her asshole but unhappy nonetheless with the detestable use of her sacred backdoor.

Emma never cared much for anal sex, and I can only guess it's especially troublesome with Hank's large tool.

"Mmm, just as I remember it, and remarkably tight for an old gal," he teased with a gentle slap of her fleshy right cheek, appreciative of the warm folds enveloping his steely shaft and unabashedly telling her, and me, of his happiness returning to the comforting interior of her anus.

"Um, t-thank you, I guess," Emma stammered at the gentle disparagement, adjusting her gripping nether maw to the sudden presence of his embedding staff but signaling in her expressive eyes that, while unwelcome, she was quickly adjusting to its challenging girth.

I watched from the side with my cum drying on the tip of my half-erect penis and a coagulating pool of my semen staining the carpet in front of me as once again my dominating employer took my compliant wife without regard for her desires or my dignity as her husband.

With that dismissive slight in my head, I sensed my prick growing hard again with the improper understanding his temerity and domination of Emma was the most erotic vision I could imagine.

It was clear that getting aroused witnessing Emma fucking other men was now my destiny. Indecently, that knowledge only drove my erection to greater heights as Hank initiated a slow, deliberate, and demonstrably irresistible sawing of his potent eight-inch cock into her expanding anal sheath.

'Swat'

"Be a good girl and tend to your guest and your daughter," Hank directed imperiously, playfully smacking of Emma's splendid half-moon while thrusting firmly into her steamy asshole again, driving home his unyielding sexual control just as he did his unfailing shaft.

"Hmm, uh, oh yes," Emma sighed her concurrence, already accustomed to the lance skewering her upturned bottom and noting the grotesquely fouled gateway to Kerri's well-fucked cunt.

Once again I watched passively as my bride of twenty years studied Nate Wagnell's cum-slickened pole drooping on his pelvis with a gleaming eye towards orally cleaning him, or at least with that as the pretense as her sincere desire to suck him to hardness took hold.

As she did, my unconscionable boss methodically fucked Emma's slippery rectum with a regular pace.

"Mummh, oh god, Hank, I'd forgotten how good you feel in me," she surrendered completely with the stark admission, uncaring if I heard while falling prey to the power of his magnificent staff and the compelling stimulation it generated.

I should have shrunk at the words, emotionally and physically, but instead I felt a rush of excitement overwhelm me, my already hardening member stiffening almost painfully, with my gaze keenly focused on her greedy hole consuming Hank's plundering cock with each maddening stroke.

"Huh, huh," Emma's harsh breaths suggested the dual effect of the vibrator and Hank's insistent cock was taking hold of her body and soul, and her low-hanging melons rhythmically swayed in time to his constant thrusts.

Dipping her pretty face, my wife's moist tongue licked the underside of Nate's messy cock, leisurely drawing up the flaccid length from the base to the tip, noisily slurping up the mixture of the aristocrat's slimy semen and our pristine daughter's abundant pussy juices.

A slight twitch of her nose suggested the taste was somewhat unpleasant, but that didn't stop her from intently circling her tongue around the spongy knob collecting the seepage there, and dexterously circling her fire engine red-painted lips around the rim slowly engulfing the slack prick.

"Ahhh, I love Emma's mouth, Ray. She's really quite good at giving head," Nate complimented, conspicuously aware of my presence and alert enough to make a point of taunting me with the fact his cock was currently ensconced between her delightful lips.

Emma's wandering emerald eyes shifted briefly to mine but were difficult to decipher. Was she disgusted seeing me growing hard before a puddle of my own jism knowing I was aroused by her servitude? Or was she spiteful, pleased to service this superior man before her husband as retribution for my wrongdoing?

I couldn't be certain but seeing her head bob attentively up and down Nate's swelling shaft with increasing difficulty swallowing its impressive girth and knowing her adoration for the man, I only grew more aroused and entranced as the lewd show unfolded.