The Theft of Our Lives 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget Kerri, my pretty, big-titted housewife," Hank advised as he continually reamed her ass, invoking a term he didn't use often with Emma, perhaps out of an odd respect for her beauty and former respectability, or maybe just to emphasize her usual role before me and our reverent daughter.

Emma paused midway down Nate's sturdy length, and I saw the hesitation in her face, instinctively understanding that despite the many times she'd gone down on our vestal daughter's pussy she found the act deeply abhorrent, and especially so before the gawking eyes of degenerate men.

Nonetheless, dutiful to a fault and compromised by so many disturbing acts since our downfall, she obediently rose up Nate's meaty shaft with her glossy red lips dragging lewdly along the glistening skin, then turned her attention to our debilitated daughter draped against the sofa cushion with her lower half resting atop her older lover's thighs.

Committed to the act and succumbing slowly to the marvelous shafting of her back channel by Hank's relentless cock, Emma didn't waste time considering the impropriety of the task, adroitly dipping between Kerri's rubbery thighs, and swiping the congealing mess of male ejaculate and female effluent coating the surface of her auburn-thatched cunt.

"Oooooh," Kerri cooed at the delectable tonguing, understanding it was her mother eating her pussy and apathetically beyond caring or throwing a fit as she had at Hank's mansion.

A vigilant mother cat, Emma lapped devotedly at our passive coed's soiled pussy, delicately treating Kerri's ruffled labia to a gingerly tongue bath removing the inseminating fluids from their swollen ridges before delving deeply into the sloppy chasm and extracting a tongue-full of robust spunk to ferry to her waiting stomach.

I was beyond redemption and again grabbed my iron-bar cock by the base, yanking it openly at the display of my conservative wife literally eating out our collegiate daughter, with Kerri voluntarily spreading her lean thighs farther allowing full access and slowly surrendering to the delightful cleansing ministered by her caring mother.

"Ahhh, mom, please, I need more," Kerri called, and it was clear she wanted her mother to not merely lick her clean, but to attack her aching clitoris and take her on the steady journey to orgasm once again.

Loving our children more than anything in life and her own arousal rising with each masterful stroke of Hank's indominable cock and the incessant buzzing of the damnable vibrator, Emma couldn't refuse.

Rapaciously jabbing and taunting her preening flesh pearl, she exhibited a singular determination to take Kerri to the promised land even as she climbed the precipice of her own mind-bending climax.

'Slup, slurp, mumph,' Emma tapped, teased, and toyed with Kerri's exquisitely tenderized nub, clamping down on her squirming hips and wedging her broad shoulders between our athletic coed's muscular thighs involuntarily straining to close in weak defense of her badgered clit.

"Oh mom, do that. Oh yes, lick my clitty," Kerri pleaded, falling entirely to her mother's talented tonguing of the perceptive morsel, and building to another mammoth orgasm as everyone watched, including Hank fucking Emma's pussy and me aggressively tugging my cock witnessing the illicit performance.

Nate simply gawked with eyes wide, elated seeing a suburban mother eating her teenage daughter to orgasm, and simply thankful for his longtime relationship with Hank Allenby and the benefits it brought.

To her credit and despite her concentration on Kerri's gratified little sex button, Emma managed throughout to keep a gentle grip on Nate's dense stalk with her left hand, pleasantly stroking up and down the now solid nine inches.

Occasionally rolling her supple palm over his sensitive cockhead, my astute wife collected the seeping precum to smear along the veined surface of his shaft, keeping it well lubricated to aid her handjob.

Emma's slutty appearance aside, the sight of her wedding ring pressed against the huge cock of another man stroking him adoringly held a special place in my rabid mind, feeding my shameful ardor and making my approaching climax evermore thrilling and meaningful.

In my weakness and disgrace, it was clear Hank was winning and I was every bit the perverted voyeur and cuckold he envisioned. I was simply unable to deny myself the exhilaration of watching men take my wife and daughter in my presence, using them sexually for their own purposes with little regard for them as women or me as husband and father.

"Hunh, hunh, hunh," Hank groaned, hammering Emma's asshole with increasing might.

'Slap, slap, slap,' he slammed his pelvis into the generous cushion of my full-bodied wife's nicely-padded butt cheeks, with the might of the harsh thrusts forcing her to nearly break contact with Kerri's pussy as she diligently brought her to the peak of orgasm.

"Hummph, humf," she grunted feverishly into Kerri's fragrant cunt whenever Hank bottomed out in her ass, and it was clear to me she was near collapse.

"Ohhh, mom! Ohhhhh, mommm!" Kerri beckoned, her thin lips a circle of passion enduring her mother's inescapable tongue, with goosebumps of excitement rising on her arms and beads of sweat forming on her freckled brow.

Kerri's pink nipples were diamond hard points jutting from the tops of her alabaster cones, and her slim fingers ruthlessly tugged and twisted the rubbery buds, spiking her arousal until ultimately her torso jerked spastically upright as she came.

"Uh, uh, uh," she chirped a staccato burst of exuberant sighs, with a series of small tremors rocking her hard body in an orgasmic performance unlike any I'd seen in the many times I've watched her cum since our indenture.

'Slep, slurp, slup,' her well-positioned mother noisily drank down the heavy flow of juices pouring from her porous pussy slit, consuming the flavorful nectar in the manner of a good housekeeper not wishing to soil her lovely sofa.

"Oh gawwwd mom, you eat me sooo well," Kerri swooned with impeccably proper grammar under the circumstances.

A contented glaze covered our eclipsing daughter's green eyes currently rolling up into their sockets, relishing every tease and lick of her tantalized clitoris until Emma backed away by necessity, entering her own countdown as Hank pummeled her butthole in a frenzied final push.

"Ah yes, fuck me, Hank! Oh dear god, hammer my ass, huh, with your big cock!" she begged disgracefully, finally releasing Nate's throbbing stanchion and arching her back as my boss furiously pounded her receptive asshole.

'WHACK!' Hank's hand came down on Emma's plump right cheek viciously this time, and the blistering strike on her pliable skin lit the fuse propelling her to a whopper of a climax.

"Ohhh yeah, beat my ass! Oh Hank, smack my ass and fuck it hard! Oh god, I'm cummming!" she bawled as a second and then a third slap fell on her resilient flank.

Hank's cock was a rapid-fire piston drilling her with machine-like efficiency for another minute until he too joined her rapture, slamming his length to the hilt and grabbing her fleshy hips holding her in place while pumping a scalding hot volume of virile cream into the smoking sleeve of her vanquished rectum.

"Oh fuck, that's so hot," I groaned and spit another thin string of cum, joining the drying pool on the carpet and not giving a damn about anything else in my temporary insanity, while exhibiting a lack of control I'd later come to regret.

"Damn it, girl, I'd forgotten what great fuck you are, Emma," Hank extolled enthusiastically, rubbing the stinging hand marks left on her bruised bottom but staying braced against her backside enjoying the pleasure of her splendid anal sheath long after he finished depositing his load in her steamy interior.

"Uh, yes, um, you have a way of, huh, bringing out the slut in me," my wife huffed between deep pants, expressing a sentiment I didn't want to hear and knowing it was even more true than either of us wanted to admit.

"I think we've learned you're a natural slut buried under all that respectability," my boss opined egregiously.

"Well, you really fuck me like no one else, Hank, every single fucking time," she added coarsely, causing me to wince at her sincerity.

*****************

"I'm starved," my conscienceless boss announced moments later, pulling his cum-coated cock from Emma's dripping asshole leaving a disturbing glob of whitish cum soiling her fouled entrance.

"Ladies, let's go to dinner," he decided, wiping his shrinking tool clean with the remnants of my wife's torn panties, and tucking himself into his slacks with businesslike efficiency.

"I, uh, need to freshen up," Emma replied, still gathering her wits after the thorough fucking she'd received while assisting Kerri to rise from the sofa, her firm body slack and limp from the pair of powerful orgasms she endured.

"Okay, but fast. Just a touch-up. I've got a meeting to get to by 7:00 p.m." Hank agreed, placing a palm familiarly on Emma and our daughter's bare bottoms, scooting them along before pausing to issue a scurrilous order to my detriment.

"Wait. Lock up Ray first. He's been a bad boy," he directed, shooting a menacing smile my way as Emma dutifully approached with my constricting cage in hand and a knowing smirk on her face.

With a snap and a turn of the key my spent prick was returned to it soulless prison, not permitted to rise again for who knew how long, with Emma giving my scrotum another gentle tug while adjusting the metal prods into proper position should Hank feel the need to apply a painful clap of electricity to my balls.

"You're not much a man, Ray. Can't keep your hands off your pecker even when your boss is fucking your wife's sweet ass, and despite my warning you not to touch it," Hank charged ominously, and the memory of his admonition came flooding back into my mind fearing without a doubt he'd follow through on the threat.

"Kerri, grab your panties and put them on your father. He's not man enough for boxers," my boss chortled.

"My panties? I like this pair. He'll ruin them," Kerri complained, picking up the pink satin panties from her pile of discarded clothing.

"Can't very well make him wear your mother's. He can buy you a new pair. Now do as you're told," Hank chided lightly and without anger.

"Yuck. Gross, dad," our unrestrained daughter grimaced, bending before me, seeing the damp splash of cum on the carpet and eyeing me with a frown knowing her and her mother's travails under the rampant cocks of Nate Wagnell and Hank Allenby was the cause.

"Step into them," she instructed, with me raising one foot and then the other, stepping through the narrow leg holes before she pulled the snug panties up my legs and onto my waist.

For the briefest moment I was thankful I was caged again, as Kerri's proximity to my package, naked with her stunning body and big tits on full display, was surely enough to bring me to another embarrassing erection were it not hindered by the unyielding bars.

"Okay, young lady, now go get ready, and make it snappy or you'll be dining naked," Hank scolded playfully with another pat on her tight ass sending her scurrying with a delightful bounce to her firm breasts.

"Very becoming, Ray. I think that's a good look for you," Nate commented once the ladies were out of the room, getting dressed himself as I stood solemnly in my living room wearing only a pair of my daughter's too small panties.

"Um, there a bit tight," I replied, not sure what else to say while shifting uncomfortably on my feet.

"Well, be certain to get the proper size when you go buy yourself a few more pairs," he retorted with a chuckle.

"What, you mean for Kerri?" I asked uncertainly.

"Yes, get her a replacement pair too, but be sure to get a size that fits you too when you go to the lingerie store. Get yourself a pair for every day of the week," Nate ordered sternly.

"That's right, Ray," Hank affirmed, joining in the spontaneously forming plan for my sissification. "You're not man enough for men's underwear, so you'll wear panties from now on, and don't think I won't be checking."

"But Hank, I can't go to the ladies' section to purchase panties," I protested foolishly, recognizing my humiliation was the most delicious part of the men's plan.

"Of course, you can, and you'll ask the saleswoman what size you'll need, just so she knows they're for you," he laughed uproariously, joined immediately by Nate, at the preposterous notion of me revealing to a complete stranger that I wore women's panties.

"We're ready," Emma declared, wearing a fashionable dress but with the same trampish make-up neatly touched up, and joined by Kerri in a too short skirt and tight button-up blouse emphasizing her substantial chest in a way her mother and I would normally never approve.

*****************

I passed the time while they were out cleaning the cum stain from the carpet and a few offending fluids from the sofa. I stayed dressed only in my daughter's pink panties, fearing the repercussions should I be caught fully clothed on their return when I'd been given no instructions to do so.

"YYOWWW," I screamed once when out of the blue my electrified prods discharged, rolling on the floor as they mercilessly attacked by tender gonads.

I had no idea why Hank lit me up, but I guessed he was simply having a laugh at my expense.

The truth was actually worse, as I learned upon their return that Emma was responsible for pushing the button, goaded by spite when she was required to stroke their waiter's cock at the supper club while Kerri opened her blouse flashing her eye-catching tits at the appreciative 40-something man.

Their absence gave me plenty of time to ponder my fate for violating Hank's dictate not to jack-off watching my wife and daughter screwing the men. I've never had anything wider than the prostate massaging wand up my rectum and the prospect of getting pegged by a thick fake cock scared the hell out of me.

Just before 11:00 p.m., the group returned without Hank, who was otherwise engaging a VIP client, with the entertainment provided by lovely Marg Jorgensen, playing the role of ambitious saleswoman and earning her keep on her back as Allenby's recently acquired closer.

Nate and the ladies were pretty inebriated, including our 19-year-old coed, since the supper club apparently disregarded the drinking age of a pretty young thing when in the company of two powerful patrons. Emma's lipstick was smudged, and Kerri's hair was a muss with the buttons on her blouse incorrectly affixed.

I suspected my wife's suctioning mouth and Kerri's healthy tits provided Nate plenty of fascinating entertainment in the backseat of the limo on the drive home.

"Ah, Ray, good of you to greet us so informally," Nate slurred, waltzing into the living room with arms draped around Emma and Kerri's shoulders, including a hand slipped into the halter strap of my wife's revealing dress grappling with her huge melon and staggering towards the stairs.

"Mix us a nightcap and get your ass upstairs. Make 'em strong, Ray, especially your own" the soused charity director advised, placing his hand precariously on our tall daughter's ass and boosting her forward leading the way to our master bedroom.

"Hank said he'll join us soon, and I'm sure you'll want to be a little, um, loose," he snickered insightfully, with his allusion to my coming punishment clear, sending a chill up my spine.

A couple of shots on my own while making the cocktails eased me some, and by the time I joined them, with four glasses on a tray and the bottle of bourbon too, all three were naked and on our bed with the covers pulled down.

It shouldn't by now but seeing Kerri naked in our marital bed entertaining a man with her mother still struck me as bizarre and difficult to witness.

The gray-haired patron lay squarely in the middle with Emma cradled in his arm pawing her mountainous double-D's with his legs spread and our sweet Kerri poised on hands and knees ready to nurture his soft prick to life for another round of spirited sex.

'Shit, Kerri is sexy,' I though inappropriately as her father.

Examining every lithe curve of her catlike body hovering and ready to pounce with her auburn hair framing her hungry face, I paused longingly, studying her pink slit peeking from between limber thighs, and then drawing up her taut belly to the pronounced slope of her marvelous D-cup tits swaying easily beneath her prostrate chest.

"Go on, young lady, have at it," Nate urged, staring over his stomach dearly wanting Kerri to take him in her mouth.

Horny and subservient, Kerri immediately dove in, gobbling up the sleeping giant of a cock and impressively fitting it entirely in her mouth, at least until it started growing to its tremendous size and she converted to licking and slathering the swelling stalk with her moist tongue and succulent lips.

"There we go my college cutey. Suck big daddy and show mama how it's done," he groaned with satisfaction, glorying in the use of such a beautiful, and delightfully built, young woman as Kerri and eternally grateful for the day he met Hank Allenby and the benefits flowing from their association.

"Damn, I miss college. The best four-year vacation from life money can buy and a horde of young fillies all eager and ready to fuck," Nate whimsied aloud, pining for his lost youth but enjoying his present very much.

Emma flinched at the insult but lay still, simply watching with a strange detachment as our only daughter sucked the 60-something philanthropist's big cock to hardness and preparing to slide her voluptuous body down his torso presenting her ripe ass to Kerri while her slippery cunt swallowed his manhood for a thrilling ride she now craved.

"Bet you wish your little darling was polishing her real daddy's knob, Ray," he accused, glancing in my direction, and hopefully not knowing how close to the truth he'd come.

I hatched another drink and dropped into my usual chair as audience to my wife and daughter's shameless performance, noticing my prick swell within the cage as it was now conditioned to do whenever I played spectator to Kerri or Emma servicing a powerful man's cock for his pleasure and my belittlement.

Once Kerri had Nate sufficiently ready for action, Emma planted herself happily on the rigid column, enthusiastically riding the solid stanchion she yearned for, vigorously bouncing and grinding before dropping her massive tits for his hands to slap and bobble as if a fleshy mobile made just for him.

It was a show I'd seen before, but I was still mesmerized witnessing the unbridled passion my modest wife expressed for the esteemed man, or at least for his big cock, with the wild look of a lust-consumed vixen aflame in her green eyes groaning and sighing while fucking herself with religious fervor.

"Ohhhhh, yes, Nate. I love your cock. I love your cock, sooo much," she gushed with a zeal rarely shown to other men, especially myself.

More surprising to me was our daughter's attentiveness to her mother's needs, staying at Emma's backside between Nate's legs after relinquishing his pulsing shaft and shockingly slipping her tongue delicately into the crease of her mother's ass when she leaned forward and wetting the roseate circle.

It was an obscene gesture from a daughter to her mother, even if Emma had cleaned herself after my boss deposited a healthy dose of cum up the dark channel. I wondered if she'd performed this maneuver before during one of their frequent girl-on-girl sessions required by Hank, or possibly something Betsy taught her from her bag of lesbian tricks.

Regardless, it was stunning to watch, and as Emma continuously drove her voracious pussy onto Nate's tireless staff, Kerri switched to inserting her middle finger into the nether hole, aiding her mother's journey to orgasm by finger fucking her asshole and verbally encouraging her efforts.