The Theft of Our Lives 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Emma was naked too, on her knees and bent at the waist with her hands tightly gripping the headboard of our bed. Her always present chestnut brown ponytail bounced in every direction at the back of her wildly gyrating head and her giant melons careened out of control beneath her torso.

It was the same breathtaking position I'd seen with Hank in his bungalow that first night and a favorite pose for my big-titted wife with every guy she fucked, including Kellen, and regardless of whether they were friend or stranger.

'Hell, even Betsy takes Emma this way with a strap-on,' I reminded myself, the image of Bruiser immediately coming to mind and grateful I was sparred the ass-ripping the fake cock might have inflicted on my anus, which was sore enough from the more modest rubber prick Emma used in reaming my ass.

I instantly spotted my frenzied wife's gold wedding band pressed against the dark wood -- a forgotten reminder of her promise and devotion to me. Behind her knelt Nathan Wagnell, the director of the charity organization where Emma selflessly volunteers, grasping her broad hips, and doggy-fucking her brainless with reckless abandon.

For an older guy, Nate's in pretty good shape and a fairly impressive physical specimen at over six feet tall with toned muscles under the graying coat of chest hair. I'd learned he was a multi-sport athlete in college, and it was clear that exercise was a regular part of his daily routine.

As I already knew, he definitely sported a remarkably large cock that was the equal to Ike's huge prick.

Taller than even my statuesque wife, the imposing aristocrat easily manhandled Emma, with his sizable hands yanking her fleshy white ass mightily towards his hips while simultaneously slamming his immense slab of steel-hard fuck meat into her straining sheath.

Enthralled as are most men by Emma's curvaceous body juxtaposed by her modest nature, featuring mountains of sumptuous tit-flesh rivaling the most celebrated strippers yet possessing the reserved demeanor of a respectable wife and mother, Nate was clearly giving my clamoring wife the hardest screw of any of Hank's 'guests' to date.

'WAP, WAP, WAP,' the slapping sounds of their rousing fuck fest nearly drowned out Emma's babbling exhortations for even greater effort as Nate's rapid-fire hips met her cushioning ass cheeks again and again with brain-rattling force.

I stared dumbfounded in my chair watching this older man's thick stalk split Emma's pink gash so broadly it must have reminded her of giving birth.

"Ohhhhh, holy fuck, sooooo thick. So fucking thick!" she groaned vociferously, struggling to accommodate the formidable girth of his plundering tool in her overmatched cunt despite readily accepting him more than once over the last fortnight.

"Uunnh, uggghh, fuck yeah, unngh, bitch!" Nate issued a steady stream of deep-throated expletives accompanying her ardent groans, panting with exhaustion robustly drilling his steel-hard 9" shaft into her widely-stretched channel.

"Aaawwnnnhh, ohhh shit! You're sooo big! Sooo fucking deep," Emma shouted at the top of her lungs, careless about waking me or Kerri, begging desperately as Nate pounded her vulnerable cunt into submission.

It was obvious to me Emma couldn't resist the body-numbing jolts of erotic electricity powering throughout her body each time the commanding, well-hung, early 60's philanthropist hammered his meaty cock into the deepest reaches of her steaming hot snatch.

'Slap, slap, slap' Nate's fleshy scrotum hung low, beating a rhythmic cadence onto her bald mound with a pair of cum-loaded testicles the size of billiard balls, wrapping forcefully around the supple surface of her pubis every time his wide fuckstick bottomed out in her distended twat.

I sat solemnly observing the violent pummeling of my delirious wife, their mutual frenzy rising to a crescendo of barbaric howls so carnal it reeked of animal passion. I'd never seen Emma so incensed and possessed by lust and my inferior cock pressed helplessly against the restraints of my inflexible cage with my excitement.

"Oh, Nate, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, ohhh, I'm cumming!" she cried zealously, her voice shuddering and a spastic jerk overtaking her stretched torso, once more sending her mammoth melons flailing indescribably.

Nate's only response was to fuck Emma harder, sending my fevered wife convulsing through what was just the opening salvo of several mind-blowing orgasms.

"Unnh, again! Oh, yes, I'm cumming again. Ohhh, so fucking good. You're fucking me sooo fuuucking goood!" she sobbed madly as a second mighty climax enveloped her body, crushing her with excruciating ecstasy.

Nate's muscles strained across his broad chest, glistening with sweat while demonstrably taking Emma in a manner I never thought possible, especially knowing her humility and reticence for displays of overt sexuality.

I was spellbound, with precum wetting the front panel of Kerri's panties I was forced to wear again after my degrading pegging, soiling them staring unblinkingly as another man -- one I knew my beloved wife fancied with a most immodest desire, rocked her world in a way I'd never managed myself.

It was, of course, exactly what Hank wanted me to do.

It was intoxicating, and I was now so thoroughly cuckolded that at that moment, there was nowhere in the world I'd rather be than witnessing Emma's absolute betrayal of our marriage vows and her enslavement to another man's superior cock.

"Oh, Emma, my love, Hank's ruining you. He's turning you into an adulterous slut and shameless cock hound," I murmured under my breath in loss and sorrow, but also exuberance at her destructive transformation in the din of the couple's frenetic sex.

I knew Emma would protest at my characterization of her behavior, insisting she'd been forced by my stupidity and wicked boss to fuck Nate, and every other one of Hank's fortunate beneficiaries in the past weeks, including our son.

Still, it's axiomatic the older man was breaking her will on his pussy-splitting shaft, and there was no doubt she'd henceforth succumb every time to the devastating power of Nate's huge cock. The eminent man owned Emma, my beloved wife and mother of my children, and could take her desirable body whenever and wherever he chose.

Devoted and considerate, Emma could never admit that in her heart of hearts, she recognized Nate as the superior man.

Sadly, I had to admit it because I too knew it was true.

'Is Kerri next?' I asked myself, suspecting our daughter was following in her mother's path. 'Was that the purpose of last night?'

Lewdly, I pictured our impressionable, freckle-faced college girl on her back with her long, coltish legs and pointed white tits pointed skyward on the couch in the director's office with the same exalting enthusiasm as her enchanted mother receiving the breathtaking cock of the influential Alpha male.

Kerri was already well on her way to fulfilling Hank's plan of breaking our family completely, turning not only my desirable wife into an obedient fuck toy for Allenby Consolidation, but our adorable and strikingly limber daughter too, subject to Kellen's unending sexual drive and Nate 's mighty cock as a useful inducement in completing the deal.

"Ohhh, again. Dear god, I'm cumming again!" Emma bawled, breaking my brief reverie.

Nate was fucking my squawking wife through a rolling series of the most vocal orgasms I'd heard her experience, or any other woman, for that matter. My mouth hung agape at her zeal and the earnestness of her invocations, with my own lesser prick constrained in my cage gazing in wonder as the ego-driven patrician took Emma over and over.

"Awwnnnggh, please Nate, fuck me hard! Ugghhh, pound my cunt into next week," she begged maniacally with a total lack of concern for my presence with yet another climax roiling her body.

As the intensity diminished, Nate dropped into a gentle repetitious but highly-effective fucking motion, doing as most men did instinctively when boning my big-titted wife doggy-style by running his hands under her torso and scooping up her massive globes of pale tit-flesh in his expansive palms.

"Oooooh, you like my big tits, baby?" Emma purred rhetorically, because even she knew every man, and women too, love her big tits.

"Damn right, Em," he answered with a familiarity I found disconcerting and terribly arousing.

"Ohhhhh, then squeeze my big tits while you fuck me, Nate," she sighed responsively, growing increasingly comfortable with her lovers' fascination with her huge knockers after years of hypersensitivity about strangers' not-so-fleeting glances, and even reveling in his groping.

Without another thought, Nate did what came naturally when handling such precious commodities, bobbling her ivory jugs aggressively in his greedy fingers, then drawing the tips to her thick rubbery nipples and tweaking them roughly.

"Awwhhh, yesssss, tweak my nipples. Tug on them. Oh god, it makes me so hot," she responded immediately, gasping sharply at the attention to her sensitive tips in his grabbling hands.

"You have, uh, the most, unh, spectacular set of tits in the world, Emma. I saw them, huh, in that blouse, um, the first day you volunteered, and I knew I had to, uh, get my hands on them," Nate rasped appreciatively, gripping the hardened buds, and harshly pulling them into inch-long points of agitated dusky rose flesh.

"Ouuucchhh!!! Oh my, wish fu-fulfilled," Emma cried aloud this time, but it was a rapturous exultation rather than the exquisite pain of legitimate suffering.

Reflexively, she clenched her strong cunt muscles around Nate's invading shaft as he manipulated her hanging tits into distended cones of pliable tit-flesh.

"Oh yeah, wishes fulfilled. You love my big cock, and I love your big tits," he joked at the truest statement he'd made all night, but he didn't stop there.

"Ray can't, unggh, fuck you, arrgh, like you need, unh, with his little caged prick," Nate chastised between deep, ragged breaths, denigrating me to my face while thrusting methodically into Emma's resilient snatch.

Nate's abuse of my wife's irresistible tits only sent her cresting to another mighty climax as his constant drilling combined with his insulting words and glorious torment of her tender nipples pushed Emma over the edge of reason and propriety.

"NOOOOO! NO, HE CAN'T! OHHH YESSS, RAY CAN'T MATCH YOUR BIG COCK! PLEEEASE, FUCK ME. FUCK RAY'S BITCH!" she howled disgracefully, her trembling lips forming an exaggerated 'O' of pleasure with her use of my name especially painful for me to hear.

Emma was beyond caring about me or our marriage as the crush of orgasm rolled over her spasming body, forcing her head to jerk involuntarily bringing into focus her gorgeous green eyes wild and aflame with passion.

"YESSSSS! OH YES, FUCK RAY'S, AGGH, SUBURBAN, UH, BIG-TITTED, UM, HOUSEWIFE WITH, OHHH, YOUR BIG, BEAUTIFUL COCK!!!" Emma urged wickedly, purposefully despoiling her well-regarded community image and degenerating herself as an irresolute slut.

Emma had certainly overcome her deeply ingrained societal propriety and respectability since she first stripped naked in Hank's office after confronted with my embezzlement. In truth, my conservative wife had become increasingly enamored of wealthy men, their power to take as they pleased, and the body-rocking climaxes that came with it.

I didn't blame her for succumbing -- multiple times as it turned out, to the solid meat sported by Nate Wagnell, nor to his remarkable stamina and sexual vitality for an older man. He was fucking my sweet 39-year-old wife into sexual oblivion in our marital bed, and she was loving every minute of it.

All I could do was watch in amazement and despair.

I doubt Emma was conscious of the world outside her sex-crazed nirvana or held any thoughts of infidelity, despite subconsciously understanding I was in the room hearing her every guttural moan. Judging from the haze in her lust-fogged eyes, I guessed she wouldn't be able to think straight for hours.

"HERE BITCH, TAKE IT ALL!" Nate eventually bellowed, pulling up tight to her plump ass pouring a river of hot spunk into Emma's commandeered fuck sheath.

Even from my chair, I saw the pearly white jism overflow her sacred chamber, dripping obscenely from the breached cleft and puddling on our sheets below their sinful union. In doing so, Nate created a stain still present later that evening as Emma was simply too tired to wash the sheets.

"Oh yes, Nate! Oh god, pump me full of your cum. Mark me as your bitch," she euphorically encouraged his illicit deposit in uncharacteristic words.

Lost in a world of erotic bliss so overpowering I was certain Emma never saw me when occasionally casting her glassy green eyes in my direction. Nate's hairy musculature perspired against Emma's alabaster skin, setting her sloping tits temptingly available for bobbling and squeezing.

I soured momentarily when she drew her cum-smeared thighs towards her reclining body into nearly a fetal position revealing the conspicuous evidence of her paramour's creamy load leaking disturbingly from the gaping hole framed by her ravaged pink pussy lips.

Emma's head rested in Nate's lap, delicately daubing the soiled, deflating cock of her revered hero with a skillful tongue as a mother cat would her kitten. Deferentially, she licked the slickened purplish crown of the softening monster with a respect in defiance of her marital faithfulness to me.

As she did, Nate playfully flipped Emma's ponytail, nonchalantly directing his eyes at me with a dismissive glare while languidly enjoying her oral expertise.

Certainly, Emma wasn't the first fawning wife he'd fucked, especially through his connection with Hank, but even then, I doubt Nate ever bathed in the adoration bestowed by my romantically-fixated wife, caringly nurturing his enervated cock with a surprising attentiveness, particularly for such a reserved and morally upstanding pillar of the community.

Until recently, he'd only known Emma Tyler as a good-hearted, respectable, and traditional volunteer, wife, and mother, conservatively dressed when helping with charitable events and always proper in her manner and fidelity to her marriage.

The image of her now defied everything he knew about her, and the practiced casualness in the way she suckled his cock, or the reckless hedonism she exhibited riding his immense shaft left him marveling at the wanton slut buried within the woman just now emerging under Hank's guidance.

Seeing him toy with Emma's ponytail like a bimbo groupie after a rock concert paying homage to the lead singer with her lusciously curved body and velvety mouth pissed me off as much as it turned me on.

After a moment, Emma ran her slippery tongue tip gingerly along the underside of his veined, semi-hard shaft, licking up the savory residue of their raucous fucking and leaving a shiny trail of saliva in her wake.

Smitten and mesmerized, my wife was undoubtedly captivated by Nate's rugged masculinity, and intent on bringing his irresistible cock to hardness again for another boisterous round of adulterous sex. I tremored inside at the vision, knowing Emma was trained by Hank to attend to her numerous lovers with subservient devotion.

When Emma took the strapping man's impressive cockhead fully between her moist lips to suckle before swallowing several inches of the thick column of half-limp meat into her circled mouth, her fluttering green eyes drifted upward with alertness finally noticing my squirming presence in my chair.

What I saw in her evocative face staring at me with a virile older man's fat cock between her stretched lips was revealing of her evolving condition -- an odd mixture of sadness and regret, but something else as well -- raw lust.

It's a paradox, but I truly understood the level of Emma's compelling need for Nate's power, as well as her personal shame at her failure as a devoted wife, and the insult of her unconquerable desire for him to our once-sacred marriage.

I shivered knowing that single overpowering emotion was consuming the faithful, caring, and moral woman that was my upstanding wife, and my cock ached terribly crammed in its unyielding prison telling me that Hank had me properly trained too.

My sheer breathless excitement seeing my beloved wife this way convinced me I now accepted my cuckold status, and even relished it -- the humiliation, the inferiority, and the submissiveness, much as Nicole Albright's husband Burt does watching his lovely, accomplished redheaded wife sexually taken by supremely powerful men for their own amusement.

'She'll never get enough of his big cock, or ever respect me again,' I thought realistically, and for the first time in our travails experienced a genuine sense of sorrow and loss.

As the smug bastard's giant cock swelled in the warmth of her enveloping mouth, Emma returned her full attention to Nate, ignoring me completely and initiating what was certain to be another robust fuck session.

I decided I'd seen enough, not staying any longer as witness to her humbling tribute. Sitting trapped in my cage seeing Emma suck off a man she clearly favored over me was too painful physically and was especially devastating emotionally.

I didn't need to see anymore, hoping this symbol of my abject defeat was sufficient for Nate's amusement so he wouldn't report poorly about my refusal to watch and his stripping what little dignity I had left.

In an increasingly common twist, and to her credit but furthering my despair at her growing acceptance of her life as Hank's corporate fuck toy, Emma returned to her engaging, gregarious self by dinner that night, even gabbing with Kerri in vivid detail about Mr. Wagnell's exceptional manhood and sexual prowess with our daughter's avid concurrence.

"Show some appreciation, Ray, we're doing our best to keep the family together," Emma explained, innocently suggesting her efforts were sincere and not framed by a secret crush on the elderly patrician and his big cock.

"I don't know if we should mention this to Kellen," I suggested to Emma later as we cleaned the plates before going our separate ways to bed.

"You know I will if he asks about my day," she replied plainly, adding a riposte emblematic of our new family dynamic and her incestuous relationship with our hunky son. "Pillow talk, you know?"

"I'm tired and sore," Emma then announced, hobbling to the bedroom with a stiff-legged gait.

END CHAPTER