The Theft of Our Lives 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers

"Go, mom! Fuck him hard. He has such a big cock. Fuck him hard so daddy can see," our fallen angel called, casting a devilish look my way expressing her disgust for my weakness and probably her servitude as well.

"Ah, god, Kerri, that feels good. Finger my ass. Oh god, I'm gonna cum," Emma cried indecently, throwing her head back in a familiar explosion of rapture and release.

I'm not sure how many times Emma came during that half-hour ride, but remarkably I don't think Nate did at all, demonstrating impressive staying power and perhaps inspired by the prospect of dumping another load into our appealing daughter's tight snatch.

I took another drink, pouring down a straight shot, but it did nothing to resolve the pain in my blunted penis straining its cage. I stared bleary-eyed at the trio on the bed, with Emma periodically cackling out another loud climax when suddenly a shadowy figure darkened the doorway to our room.

It was Hank, and despite his generally small stature, at that moment the power of his Alpha-male personality cast an imposing presence overwhelming any deficiency in size.

*****************

"Hank, I thought you were with a client?" I asked, broken from my besotted reverie by his appearance.

"Oh, Marg can handle it," he answered dismissively of my query, insinuating that his presence was no longer required, or even desired. "Stu made clear I wasn't needed, and I'm sure he's deep into her negotiating a deal even as we speak."

Without so much as asking, my boss entered our bedroom as if it was his own, setting his coat on my nearby dresser and casually starting to strip off ready to grab either my wife or daughter and bury his cock in their welcoming holes.

"Time to pay the piper, Ray," Hank said, following with an announcement that would have buckled my knees had I not been sitting.

"You jerked off when I told you not to," he reminded everyone. "There's a price to pay for that, and now's the time."

My dead-serious boss was naked by now, and his ever-ready cock was at full mast, sending a thought through my head I didn't want to imagine.

"Please, Hank, it was my first time free in weeks. I couldn't help myself," I protested, dropping my eyes to his erection thinking he might actually use it to enforce his punishment.

"I don't give a shit, Ray, and you should know after over ten years in my employ that when I give a warning, I follow through when someone fails," Hank barked.

"B-but, you're not gonna, you know, I mean, not really, right?" I stammered in fear he might actually fuck my ass.

"Don't be an idiot, Ray," he recoiled. "If I wanted your butt I'd have taken it a long time ago. I'm not gay, and why the hell would I fuck your ass when I can fuck your wife and daughter instead?"

A flow of relief overcame me with the words, unable to think of anything much more degrading than my boss hammering my butthole, but I was far from out of the woods.

"Emma, go get Bruiser," Hank ordered my wife after she rolled off Nate onto her back, her sinewy legs listless and parted revealing the gaping hole of her fucked-out pussy surrounded by the ragged lips of her labia stretched lewdly by the huge cock she'd just dismounted.

"Jeez, Hank, are you sure?" Emma questioned with a look of concern, causing the worry in my heart to raise exponentially as the name didn't sound appealing at all.

"Damn it, bitch, just get it," he growled, sounding truly perturbed leaving me sweating in my chair.

Emma hopped off the couch and moved to our walk-in closet, digging through a dresser drawer I knew included her growing collection of sex toys and returning moments later holding the biggest, blackest, and most terrifying hard rubber dildo I'd ever seen.

I didn't even know she had it, but it was clearly something she'd used before, maybe with Betsy or another woman foisted upon Emma during her many lesbian dalliances since my boss took control.

"Hank, c'mon, I can't take that," I objected strenuously, imagining the huge monster ripping my ass in two leaving me bleeding internally and unable to walk for a week.

"I told you the cost of disobedience, Ray, now get on your knees and lean over the end of the bed," Hank ordered, then surprisingly told Kerri to do the same.

"What? I've been good, Mr. Allenby. I haven't done anything wrong. Please, I'm a good girl," our startled daughter complained franticly.

"Don't give me any lip, Kerri, and get down on your knees next to your father," he admonished, pointing to the foot of the bed where I reluctantly took my place desperately fearing what came next.

Chastened and confused, our easily intimidated 19-year-old instantly dropped by my side assuming a vulnerable position and apprehensive about what our keeper had in mind. She was so close our hips almost touched, and the very thought of her naked body next to mine sent my cock bulging painfully within the bars of my cage.

"Emma, dear, strap-on Bruiser and put him to good use on Kerri," Hank directed, provoking a delightful squirm of our coed's tight bottom but no other resistance as my wife affixed the 11" hard rubber black dildo to the belt.

Bruiser was a monster -- meticulously designed as a realistic, veined, and unflaggingly erect cock longer than most women could handle and as thick as my wrist. It was a menacing tool even to Kerri despite having experienced it before under the careful administration of her loving mother or Aunt Betsy.

For me, it was sickening, and the very thought of Emma attempting to insert it in my virgin ass was almost too much to bear, with beads of sweat forming on my brow and my sphincter clenching in useless hope of rejecting the unwanted invader.

"C'mon, baby, you've taken Bruiser before. I'll just ease in," my wife cooed assurance to Kerri, lining up the fat tip against the slippery wet entrance to her pussy and gently pushing the wide knob of the bulbous tip inward, splitting her flowering pink gash until the rim breached the gateway lodging momentarily within its grasp.

Kerri's arousal, the alcohol, and Emma's soothing words were enough to relax our nervous daughter, who despite her physical resilience always struggled accepting the giant fake cock -- thankful it was wielded by a woman caring about her welfare instead of an anonymous Allenby client using it to fuck her brutally.

"Uhh, uh, stretching me, mom. Please, go slow," she implored as her compassionate mother sank three, four, five inches of Bruiser into Kerri's elastic cock sleeve.

Our daughter's words scared me even more, figuring if she labored dealing with the beast entering her ready pussy, the damn thing might tear my ass apart.

Over the next few minutes, from behind Emma rolled her hips steadily, affectionately screwing our surrendering coed accompanied by the squishy sound of Kerri's sopping cunt absorbing the brutal monster with greater comfort.

"Mmmmm, gawwd, go a little deeper, mom. Ohhh, fuck me good and deep," Kerri moaned, her attitude flipping completely as Bruiser did its job and the walls of her pliable cunt adjusted to the glorious fullness of the compelling rubber phallus.

It's quite a sight watching your respectable wife, naked on her knees, fucking your equally naked teenage daughter doggy-style with the largest strap-on cock imaginable, but I couldn't escape my own trepidation waiting my turn receiving the business end of Bruiser and fearing the injury it could inflict.

"That's enough, Emma. I think Bruiser is sufficiently lubricated. Take your place behind, Ray," Hank interceded after another moment of Kerri panting with greater affinity for the massive fake cock but sending another pulse of distress through my body.

"Oh no! Don't stop!" Kerri begged, panicking as the irresistible shaft exited abruptly and didn't reenter to finish the job, leaving her cunt a gaping hole of unfulfilled need. "Please, Hank, let mom fuck me all the way."

"Sorry, pet," my boss rejected her plea remorselessly. "Your wet pussy's done its job, but I'm sure Nate will be happy to finish the job for you."

Without so much as another word, our nimble daughter climbed onto the bed and eagerly skewered herself reverse cowgirl onto the reclining patrician with a single downward plop.

"Ahhh, please Mr. Wagnell, let me fuck you. Oh, I need your cock so badly," Kerri pleaded, vigorously bouncing up and down his 9" column of hard fuck meat, with the intensity of her thrusts both shocking and intoxicating as her big firm tits jumped about providing a mesmerizing show all their own.

"Why, of course, my dear," Nate happily agreed, besmirching Kerri's character to her parent's ears. "Quite the little trollop you've raised, Mr. and Mrs. Tyler."

"Okay, Ray. I promised myself I'd rip you a new asshole the moment I discovered your treachery in stealing from the company, and now's the time," Hank declared, turning to my wife signaling the moment for her own ounce of vengeance was here as well.

I couldn't see Emma shifting on her knees and taking her place behind me with the fat knob of Bruiser slickened by my own daughter oily pussy fluids. I sincerely hoped she was as troubled and fearful about the task of pegging me with the indomitable monster cock as I was but couldn't be sure.

"You're lucky I let Kerri lube it up for you, Ray. Think about your pretty young lady's cunt juice up your ass easing it's path," he chastised, and I saw him nod towards Emma.

I clenched my teeth and steeled myself for the coming invasion of my unprepared rectum when for a brief moment I felt the pressure removed, before sensing a distinct spreading of my sphincter as a slippery fake cockhead stretched me painfully, forcing its way past the protective gateway.

"Huh-uh, huh-uh, huh-uh," I hyperventilated, afraid my ass was about to be torn asunder as inch after inch of my wife's strap-on phallus buried itself in my butthole.

"Oh, huh?" I peeped, shocked at how easily it went in and that it was not nearly as agonizing as I feared when I felt Emma's pelvis press into my backside, and I knew she'd bottomed out.

It was still a terribly uncomfortable sensation, and I'd never felt so stuffed in my life, but it simply wasn't the suffering I expected, as Bruiser certainly was far too large to enter my rectum without tearing up my insides.

"Suck on this, Ray," Hank ordered, surprisingly presenting the 11" fake dong to my face. "Taste your sweet teenager's pussy as your wife metes out my punishment. Judging from the smirk on her face, she's enjoying your duress."

"Huh-uh, you mean, it's not Bruiser?" I asked stupidly, considering the intimidating monster hovered before my eyes shimmering with a sticky coat of Kerri's pussy juice beckoning me to take it into my mouth.

"Jeez, Ray, of course not. That sonofabitch would kill you. You wouldn't walk for a month, and I need you standing to do your job," the snickering company president advised to my great relief, even as Emma stepped up a pretty regular pace of sawing what was more likely about 6" of plastic cock up my ass.

It was still unpleasant for an anal virgin, at least at first, but as she drew back and forth I noticed my trapped prick twitching in its cage and a warmth emanating in my rectum where at first had been a burning sensation.

"Now, get busy sucking Bruiser clean, and remember, those are Kerri's juices your tasting," Hank scolded, handing me the huge fake prick as Emma continued to fuck my ass accompanied by deep exhales from her efforts.

"Whew, whew, I'm sorry, Ray, but I have to, uh, do this," my wife huffed in the first admission she wasn't as angry at me as I feared and only undertaking the act of reaming my ass at Hank's order.

"Uh, please, go easy, honey. You know I've never, unh, taken anything back there," I urged my wife, even as I was slowly succumbing to the intriguing feel of the fake prick plowing my anus and surprisingly as a confirmed heterosexual, wondering if the homoerotic sensation of the real thing felt much the same way.

I quickly learned she didn't really have a choice when Hank stepped up behind her available flanks, summarily pulled the buzzing vibrator from her soaking pussy, and sank his raging hard-on deep into the well of her sodden twat initiating a predictable and highly effective fucking my wife was unable to resist.

"Ohhhhh god, Hank. That's nice," her long wavering moan was her only response.

Not wanting to disobey and make my situation worse, I took to Bruiser with less reluctance than was proper, slipping my tongue over the broad crown and tasting my daughter's piquant cunt juice for the first time. To my shame, my penis swelled again in its metal prison just knowing it was Kerri's pussy -- a forbidden flavor a father should never experience.

So, back and forth Emma and Hank went with gradually increasing ferocity, and for the next ten minutes I slurped up every drop of our coed beauty's potent effluent as my wife fucked my ass sandwiched by my boss hammering her pussy and Kerri bounding joyously up and down Nate's remarkable pole in a perverse display of family togetherness.

"Ah, awwwh, mom, his cock is, ah, w-wonderful. You never, uh, told me. Oh, I want to, um, f-fuck him every day," our ebullient daughter crowed, as enamored of Nate's solid manhood as her mother and working desperately to feed every splendid inch into her insatiable cunt.

Although obviously occupied by the fake cock drilling my ass, from what I could tell the inebriated man once again never came, although it appeared our spirited teen did her best trying to make him, laboring through two or three jaw-dropping orgasms as she did.

Once or twice, Kerri looked at me with disgust licking up her juices with a little too much enthusiasm, but mostly, she simply fucked herself silly on the older man's unyielding shaft.

Stretched and adjusted to the repetitious pummeling Emma gave my asshole, Bruiser was licked cleaned by the time I bucked my hips twice and a dribble of pent-up cream exited the compacted tip of my penis.

"Oh, oh, oh, Emma," I groaned when I orgasmed from the pegging.

Embarrassingly, I spilled a small load of translucent cum on the floor from the combined stimulus of the dildo provoking my prostate, the taste of Kerri's pussy on Bruiser, and finally, my humiliation exposing myself as a cuckolded deviate getting off on the use of my wife and daughter as big-titted sex toys for important, powerful men.

Simultaneously, Kerri and I fell forward onto the bed, our flushed faces mere inches from each other as Nate pulled his juice-soaked cock from her well-used snatch and Emma slipped the unfaltering fake prick from my ass, with the suction as it exited making a sucking sound followed by an audible 'pop.'

"Lesson learned, Ray?" Hank asked plainly upon withdrawing his spent prick from Emma's despoiled pussy as I recovered, hitting the electrifying button on the app sending a jolt to my testicles just to reinforce his message.

"Y-owww, yes," I squealed my response, jerking on the mattress as the pain rocketed through my balls. "I w-won't, um, touch myself again. I promise."

"Good, my job here is done then, and I need to get home. Ray, be a good boy, don't touch yourself, and maybe someday I let Kerri do it for you. Maybe. Someday," he suggested, reading my mind about my demented affinity for my daughter by extending the carrot of Kerri possibly fondling my prick, if I simply stayed the course and followed orders.

Kerri wrinkled her cute nose at that clearly unpleasant prospect.

Emma had removed the dildo she'd used on my ass from the belt, and I got a glance at it from the corner of my eye as she put both it and Bruiser aside, noting it was also a realistic cock shape, but thankfully considerably smaller.

"Emma, you and Kerri keep my good friend Nate entertained the rest of the night," Hank instructed as he dressed.

"Good night, Ray. Sleep well, if you can," he chuckled as he left.

It was late but the evening was far from over.

Laying in my bed sipping his cocktail, Nate Wagnell relaxed and motioned at Emma standing naked in her magnificent glory at the foot of the bed.

"Sixty-nine," the degenerate patron said with a nod to Kerri in repose on the bed. "You two have teased me with the possibility of a full-on mother-daughter lesbian show for some time and I want to see it now."

"Um, well, o-okay. If that's what you want," Emma murmured with resignation, reflexively dropping her hand shielding her messy bald pussy from view as a subconscious defense mechanism.

I know my wife and daughter had performed the indecent girl-on-girl position on multiple occasions by now, sometimes in a daisy chain with Betsy, but I sensed it still made her uncomfortable performing the highly intimate act for an audience, and on-command too.

A little drunk and feeling the nagging ache from my stretched anus, I passed out in my chair, but for the next half-hour Emma and Kerri engaged in a Sapphic exhibition of incestuous cunnilingus between widespread thighs I'm sure kept Nate on edge and rock-hard throughout.

My poorly timed snooze was unfortunate, as I'm admittedly fascinated watching our skilled teenager eat her mother's pussy while Emma dutifully returns the favor, but I simply couldn't keep my eyes open despite the rising crescendo of sighs, squeals, and moans when either woman approached orgasm.

"Ah, ahh, ahhh," the mother-daughter duo sang a chorus of shuddering climaxes until finally breaking the lesbian embrace to attend to the incorrigible man's straining erection, intrepidly teaming up to suck, lick, and nibble Nate's straining cock until draining his prodigious reservoir of semen.

Fast asleep, I've have no idea who won the inglorious honor of swallowing his virile seed, but I suspect they shared the specious serving in an erotic goodnight kiss before surrendering to slumber themselves at either side of the older interloper in our marital chamber.

*****************

Light streamed through the window suggesting it was mid-morning, brightening the insides of my eyelids curled up in the easy chair after a restless night's sleep. The sounds greeting me were passionate and more emotionally upsetting than anything I'd heard from Emma yet under Hank's torrent of depraved demands.

'THUMP, THUMP, THUMP,' the familiar refrain of the posts of our ornately carved walnut headboard crashing into the wall of our master bedroom filled my ears.

"Unggh, unnh, arggh," Nate's deep voice resonated throughout the room.

"Aahhhhh! Ohhh, fuck, uhh, so big," Emma's craven wails of sexual need accompanied his husky grunts signaling the strenuousness of his efforts.

Even as the fog lifted from my sleepy brain and my eyes barely drifted open, I knew what they were doing, as it was definitely the sound of a couple engaged in vigorous sex.

'THUMP, THUMP, THUMP,' the driving sound of the headboard posts grew louder as their ardor increased, with the violence of the pair's ferocious fucking building at an ever-faster pace.

Sure enough, I woke to my beautiful, loving but compromised wife getting nailed frantically by Nate in our bed.

It was a sight not many husbands experience, I expect, and if so, they probably don't have the response I had, holding a fixed gaze, and immediately sensing the telltale flinch of my dormant prick rising to the illustrious occasion. It had certainly never happened to me prior to my family's capture, but now, it was becoming normal.

Nonetheless, it was a terribly erotic sight to behold, sending my jaw dropping in awed stupor and my rapidly inflating cock straining its unbending cage, staggering me momentarily at the harsh reality of it.

Kerri was curled up naked in the matching chair, zonked with her athletic form uncovered exposing the ragged lips of her roughly fucked pussy peaking between her legs, sexually wrecked after sating the director's unquenchable appetite for her cute smile, big tits, and spectacularly tight snatch.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,109 Followers