The Theft of Our Lives 15

Story Info
Kerri's date with Nate isn't quite what she expected.
23.8k words
4.59
13.3k
19
0

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

Disclaimer: This multi-chapter story is a fantasy. While not occurring in every chapter, the overall story contains various sex acts between adults including, but not limited to, incest, cuckolding, interracial, oral, humiliation, prostitution, and non-consent in the form of blackmail and coercion. The story, all names, and all characters are fictional. Any resemblance to entities or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. In real life, all non-consensual sex is immoral, illegal, and not condoned by the author. All characters are 18 years old or older. All rights reserved.

NATE DATE AIN'T GREAT

"A date with Mr. Wagnell," Kerri gushed as she dressed, full of herself in a manner increasingly common for our formerly humble young lady.

Unpretentious only a few months ago before the beginning our family's travails under the thumb of my boss, Hank Allenby, our daughter's ego was rapidly falling prey to the constant fawning of the older, distinguished, and quite successful men taking advantage of Hank's gift of her tall, fit, and oh-so-sexy hardbody.

Turning only 20 years old just next week, Kerri was learning well how to work her killer body and developing status as a sex dol, and with every man she fucked, our wholesome angel was becoming less and less the neophyte and more and more of a licentious siren, although her immaturity reared its ugly head now and again.

I saw the transformation occurring slowly since our indenture, saddened by the loss of our sweet, respectful coed's innocence and compassion, even as I too found myself under the spell of Kerri's undeniable physical charms - cute face, big tits, tight ass, and long, lithe legs reaching all the way to the ground.

Once modest and reverential of her parents, especially her mother, Kerri's natural competitive spirit was ignited by avaricious men's and women's continuous fawning over her fresh-faced beauty, athletic body, and youthful vibrance.

The very idea that the wealthy, and admittedly handsome, philanthropist Nate Wagnell had selected her for the evening instead of Emma, particularly considering my wife's untoward infatuation with the man, was highly compelling for Kerri, marking a moment of triumph in a contest for supremacy never existing before our family downfall.

Now, memories of vigorously riding Nate's splendid nine-inch cock, sturdy and upright, to several monstrous orgasms filled her thoughts, anticipating another round of the hard-driving shaft taking her places she hadn't previously experienced in her young life.

Gazing in the mirror with uncharacteristic appreciation for her graceful form, brightly fresh appearance, and adorable freckles dotting the tops of her impossible to ignore D-cup tits, our svelte coed's self-adoration flourished to new heights, while her slim fingers grasped possessively at the diamond encrusted choker sent by the patrician gentlemen fitting snugly around her slender neck.

It was an article of jewelry unlike anything she owned, and as so common with increasingly vain people, Kerri spent an inordinate amount of time admiring herself and her beauty, before noticing the clock on the dresser showing 5:50 p.m. and scampering down the stairs ready to be whisked away by the limousine soon to arrive.

*****************

"Oh, wow, look at you," Emma sang Kerri's praises with a mother's pride when our self-absorbed daughter appeared in the living room before our weary eyes, exhausted and slumped in the cushioned seating after our long afternoon at Kellen's baseball game, and especially the taxing postgame activities.

"Is it too much?" Kerri asked tentatively, girlishly feigning humility while actually seeking affirmation from her mother, just as she had all her life, but now with an egotistical need to boast about her glamorous dress and good fortune.

"No, sweetie, it's not too much. You look spectacular, and sexy as hell, too. Men are gonna be all over you," Emma offered warmly, adding an adult observation of the kind never crossing her lips before falling into Hank's deceitful trap.

"Thanks, mom," Kerri peeped sincerely, the insecure young woman fluttering within her psyche coming to the surface anticipating a mysterious and magical evening with Nate Wagnell.

"So, honey, you weren't very forthcoming earlier. What's the deal tonight?" my inquisitive wife wanted to know, perhaps reverting to her motherly curiosity about Kerri's comings and goings, or maybe just being conversational.

"Mr. Wagnell is sending a car to pick me up. He didn't say much, but I think he's taking me out on the town," Kerri prattled enthusiastically, the words leaving her mouth in rapid-fire succession, and blushing at the very idea of the august gentleman's interest despite knowing her mother carried a similar fascination.

"Date? With Nate? On the town?" her startled mother queried, her tone changing dramatically with the news, the green spark of jealousy flaring within her heart at the challenge by our unsophisticated coed to her primacy in Nate's eyes as the desirable woman of the family.

I watched closely with interest, and also concern, as Emma's gaze suddenly turned critical of our beguiling daughter's slinky attire and very grown-up appearance.

"I should say that dress IS a bit much. It doesn't hide, well, you know," she opined contrarily, the spite in her voice towards Kerri unusual and sharp.

Sparkling black metallic lamé, the halter dress was magnificently sexy - a shimmering, diaphanous advertisement for every seductive physical attribute Kerri possessed, highlighting every element causing women's understandable envy and men's unavoidable erections.

Brilliantly emphasizing the magnificence of her jiggly, freckle-dotted lily-white tits, the tight fabric imprinted the taut points of her nipples manifestly, hugging her long torso and snug in the back, accentuating her lithe form in a manner far too provocative for our formerly wholesome teen.

The glittering dress hugged Kerri's narrow hips dropping to a short hem just below the cheeks of her muscular ass, setting our tall daughter's finely toned legs on full display, covered only by black fishnet stay-up stockings exposing her pale upper thighs from the decorative top band to the bottom of the brief hem.

Barely clinging to our enchanting beauty's willowy body, the outfit presented the pronounced contours, bumps, and curves of Kerri's maturing body, expressing an athletic frame appealing to the universally prurient imaginations of males and females alike - straight or otherwise.

Beneath the exotic party dress, Kerri wore only skimpy black panties and a secret she was too embarrassed to reveal, squirming uncomfortably and uncertain of its purpose. Why it was included in the box containing her expected attire for the evening arriving an hour earlier way unknown, but she dutifully donned it for fear of disappointing her date.

Glossy five-inch spiked black high heels elevated Kerri's already staggering 5' 10" height, making her all-in-all a captivating package of young femininity, and seemingly the target of lust for any person in her presence.

Supremely confident, she felt truly an adult and no longer the ingenue - a prima donna, proud as a peacock strutting its spectacular plumage. Preening in her glory, she looked unbelievably hot, and she knew it.

With her usually demure personality cast aside, our young belle flaunted her obvious charms, standing upright and squared to full measure, even propping her chest provocatively forward ensuring we all had a clear view of her perfect tits unbound beneath the thin fabric of the dress.

Whatever her misgivings, Emma was simply too exhausted to express her disapproval any further, especially the petty annoyance she suffered thinking our adorable daughter was indeed a disturbingly alluring woman, and that tonight she was formidable competition for the attentions of Mr. Nathan Wagnell.

Besides, Emma already had the inglorious vision of our daughter spread on a bed, her long legs in the air and toes curled towards the ceiling, getting hammered by the brilliant cock of the handsome philanthropist as a performance indelibly embedded in her mind.

'Ding-dong,' the doorbell rang.

"That's me. Don't wait up," Kerri exclaimed excitedly, clumsily racing to the door in her high heels despite her athletic prowess, expecting to find her dashing suitor on the other side.

"Oh, um, hello," she said with mild disappointment upon finding a finely dressed driver standing at the entrance.

"Ms. Kerri Tyler?" the suave older man inquired as a formality.

"Yes, that's me," our uncertain daughter answered, unaccustomed to such civility.

"Mr. Wagnell is here to pick you up for tonight's affair," he stated simply, pointing to a black, luxury stretch limousine parked in front of our house.

"O-okay. Mom and dad, he's here. Do you see my ride?" Kerri chirped immaturely, unable to resist gloating about her good fortune.

"Yes, Kerri. We see it. You're a very lucky girl," Emma replied politely, but I caught the resentment dripping from her lips, even if Kerri did not, waltzing out the door with the driver dutifully opening the passenger section of the vehicle.

*****************

"Oh," Kerri peeped upon entering the spacious cabin, impressed by the sumptuous interior and abundant amenities, including an open bottle of Champagne.

Our daughter was surprised, however, finding Nate wasn't alone, accompanied by Hank and two other very attractive young women. Immediately, rethinking her assumptions about her date, she decided they must be attending a party and the ladies were hopefully guests along for the ride.

"Hello, Mr. Wagnell. Hello, Mr. Allenby," she greeted her older hosts respectfully, casting a wary eye at the ladies but graciously smiling as she was properly taught.

It was Kerri's first time in a limo, and she was unaccustomed to the arrangement of seats facing each other, with Nate on one side facing forward accompanied by a super slim, extremely beautiful blonde supermodel wannabe looking rather bemused at our daughter's presence joining the group.

Facing the rear was my boss, snuggling closely with his arm around the shoulder of a stunning young black woman, probably not much older than Kerri, politely returning our young lady's smile, sitting on the edge of the seat, and squirming openly in Hank's embrace.

"Kerri, I'm so glad you could join us, especially on such short notice," Nate said, welcoming her to sit next to him on the other side of the willowy blonde. "I see you received the dress, and oh my goodness, don't you look spectacular!"

"Thank you, Mr. Wagnell. I've never worn anything quite like it, and this choker is, well, extravagant," Kerri effused, taking her seat, and shuffling closely to his side as if in competition with the dismissive vamp for his attentions.

"Well, I'm glad I got the size right. Honestly, that dress fits every delicious curve of your body like a glove, isn't that right, Hank?" the charming patrician complimented, turning to Hank leering openly at our sexy daughter from his seat.

"Damn right, Nate, but as we know, young Ms. Tyler is always a treat, in or out of a dress," my boss noted licentiously, his rapacious eyes fixed on Kerri's tits overflowing the halter top although highly familiar with her lovely melons, bounding temptingly riding him cowgirl, or on her back in his bed at the bungalow.

"Have a glass of Champagne, Kerri, and I'll make some introductions," Nate offered pleasantly as the limo tooled down the roadway to their as yet unknown destination, a charismatic gleam in his eye setting our daughter at ease, despite the presence of the other young beauties sizing up the competition.

"Why thank you, kind sir," Kerri accepted, affecting an elegant manner she'd seen once in a movie, feeling perhaps she was in one now, surrounded by the opulence of the well-dressed men, the fancy car, and the expensive bubbly.

"My companion is Ms. Ava Jirak, a native of the Czech Republic, but a citizen of the world," he heralded the unapproachable blonde, appearing a little older at possibly 23 or 24 years of age and possessing a disaffected posture, but also stunning looks and sex appeal.

"Hello," our daughter greeted timidly, feeling out of her element but doing her best matching the truly glamorous woman's composure and sophistication.

"My pleasure," Ava spoke in a heavily accented but emotionless voice, failing to extend her hand and nodding without so much as a smile.

"Hank's humble friend is Ms. Kimberly Jackson, a college girl, much like yourself," Nate continued, his hand extended presenting the gorgeous African-American coed shifting on her seat, stunning with wide brown eyes below loose brunette curls cut to just above the shoulders, featuring golden highlights giving her a sophisticated appeal.

"Hey," the preoccupied miss waved casually in inimically collegiate fashion, coming across as shy, and receiving a similar greeting in return from Kerri, but rather distracted defenselessly tolerating her older seatmate's pursuit of her obvious physical charms.

Smarmy and as inappropriately lewd as ever, Hank openly pawed Kimberly's upper arm with anxious anticipation, ready to pounce on the ill at ease woman's conspicuously large breasts, barely hidden by a gold lamé dress styled much like Kerri's and extremely revealing.

Almost the opposite of the heroin chic vixen Ava, who possessed few curves and a modest B-cup bust underscoring her otherwise drop-dead gorgeous face, Kimberly was full-bodied and bodacious up top and at the hips.

Looking about, Kerri noticed for the first time the trio of young women were dressed similarly, although not identical, with Ava's body-hugging dress composed of silver lamé playing off her shimmering blonde tresses falling in waves to mid-back.

Our bedazzled daughter also noticed the one item in common they all wore - the diamond choker making her feel so special upon opening the gift box earlier. Kerri's shoulders sunk perceptibly with disappointment at the realization, as the sparkling gems lost their luster appearing on the necks of her intimidating traveling companions.

With each passing moment, it was more evident to our sensitive lass this date wasn't going to be quite what she hoped or expected, and that Mr. Wagnell clearly preferred spreading the wealth around, along with his favor, to more than one delightful piece of eye candy at a time.

With her expectations undermined and uncertain what the evening held, Kerri shored up her doubts by downing two glasses of bubbly in short order, calming her nerves, and providing a pleasant buzz she unfortunately now associated with sex.

Gazing out the window, she watched the downtown city lights flashing by, her spirits raising considerably thinking perhaps they were going to an expensive restaurant for an extravagant dinner.

Wishfully, Kerri hoped Nate intended to ditch Ava after dinner, with the dashing gentleman taking her to his penthouse suite for some true alone time, spending the night in his bed giving him what she hoped he wanted from her ripe body and receiving in return his sole attention and the magical ride on his big hard cock she dearly desired.

That hope was ruined when the car sped past the glittering lights of the high-end restaurants and continued on to the other side of town, a frightening warehouse district with large, nondescript buildings and plain facades, leaving her perplexed about their exact destination, with a small part of her hoping they just kept driving out of town.

"Oh," she started mildly when Nate placed his hand abruptly on her knee as they pulled up to one of those business fronts, getting her attention, with it taking a moment to realize he was speaking.

"We're here, ladies. I expect you all to behave and fulfill your purpose for the evening," the erudite charity director explained, with Ava and Kimberly nodding obediently.

Kerri, however, was confused about what he was referring to, apparently missing part of the conversation, or possibly unaware of something discussed prior to entering the limo.

The car door suddenly opened, with Nate and Hank exiting ahead of the women in contradiction to the lessons Kerri had learned from us about 'ladies first,' followed by Ava, Kimberly, and finally herself, stepping awkwardly to the pavement in her high heels with the buzz of the Champagne still filling her head.

Two extremely large, menacing-looking doormen - one black and bald, and the other Samoan with long dark hair, dressed in fine suits and sunglasses even at night, opened the double-doors with respectful nods to the gentlemen and licentious grins at the ladies, understanding the stylish sirens' 'purpose' for the evening, and perhaps wishing to participate.

"Wow," Kerry gasped, unable to help herself entering a scene completely foreign and unexpected based on the drab building exterior, furnished with a polished wood bar, leather booths, subdued lighting, and shadowy discreet corners.

The place was humming with conversations and boisterous laughter, glasses clinking and drinks flowing in the hands of well-dressed men accompanied by a handful of women - young, beautiful, and apparently extremely wealthy, or at least wanting to be.

To the farthest side of the room, lights illuminated a small, raised stage centered by a pole, currently unoccupied.

"Welcome to our private world, ladies," Nate said, sweeping his arm introducing them to the Saddle Club, the exclusive haven of only the most connected, well-heeled men in the city along with their favored guests.

Ava appeared unimpressed by the posh surroundings, possibly familiar with the Club after visiting it previously.

Kimberly, on the other hand, retained her uneasy demeanor, looking the place over much as did Kerri, suggesting this was not new terrain, but with a disquieting sense of what to expect, clutching her arms to her chest protectively.

For her part, Kerri was in awe, openly staring at the marvels of privilege only wealth attained, unable to close her jaw and dazzled by the spectacular setting. So enamored and stricken, in fact, she didn't notice the eyes of the Club members on the trio of radiant lovelies in provocative dresses displaying every scintillating physical charm they possessed.

Our mesmerized daughter didn't live a sheltered life, per se - always up on culture, politics, and the ways of the world as a smart young woman exposed to news, the internet, and of course, the influence of friends, teachers, and normal social interactions.

Nonetheless, this was all new and titillating in a way she had no words to express, and truthfully, it was more than just a bit overwhelming for a 19-year-old novice from the conservative suburbs, new to such power and riches.

A twinge of regret made Kerri think to how she'd treated her cherished mother just before leaving on this exciting date with debonair Nathan Wagnell, knowing Emma not-so-secretly wanted the honor herself, despite ostensibly clinging to what little remained of our tattered marital vows as a last thread holding our family together.

Nervously, she dearly wished her strong, clear-headed mother was somehow with her now, guiding her through this maze of fancy décor, wealthy men, and sensual stimulus, just as Emma held her hand through every new experience in her life.

Emma wasn't there, however, and Kerri was on her own, left to her instincts, judgment, and her upbringing to get her through the evening. Were it not for my boss and our family's indenture to the prurient bastard, she might have fled the room, intuitively recognizing something nefarious was afoot and making her escape.

Hank's presence alone, and the control he wielded over our present and future was compelling enough reason to stay, with Kerri too well grounded in our 'family first' ethos to do anything that might otherwise lead to our ruin.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers
123456...8