The Theft of Our Lives 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slup, smuph, slurp," she suctioned and licked, concentrating her efforts on generating sufficient saliva easing the path of the slippery, slick pole while plumbing the depths of her dark channel.

Feeling terribly alone in the crowded room, Kerri kept her focus on her task, disquieted but judiciously working the beaming man's cock, coating it as best she could to the base, even to the point of accepting his expanding crown into her throat, and stretching her straining lips to his wiry nest of encircling hair.

"Gck, yck, guggh,' her soft gags were music to Bill's ears, spurring his prick the final mile to full arousal and ready to claim his prize before his cackling buddies and fellow Club members.

"Damn, lil' darlin', if I hadn't just paid for your ass, I'd a saved a little cash by only taking your mouth," he chuckled, slipping his large, rawboned hand under her chin, and lifting her smartly upward, reluctantly releasing her oral embrace of his slobbery lance and bringing her to her feet.

Subdued and compliant, Kerri simply let Bill take charge, just as she was trained to do.

Awkwardly shorter, she looked pensively up into his keen eyes, blocking as much as possible the snickering from the audience but unable to eliminate it completely, aware they were anxiously waiting for her defilement impaled on the oil baron's long prick.

"Now, let's see what we have here," Bill directed commandingly, turning our pacified daughter by her steady shoulders to face the metal stripper pole, placing her fabulously muscled ass at an angle for maximum exposure and recognizing he was now part of the show, ensuring his compatriots a good view of the spectacle.

"Bend and grip the pole, hon," he ordered firmly, pushing her forward signaling his intent. "Ninety degrees, lil' tramp, and extend those lovely long arms all the way."

Obediently, the butterflies fluttering in her stomach but without objection knowing it was hopeless, Kerri assumed the embarrassing position, bending at the waist, grasping the pole with both hands, and parting her legs unbidden, propping her ass backward with her pink slit glistening just beneath for all to see.

As with Emma, it's a breathtaking position for displaying Kerri's prime assets, fully extended, with her short-clipped bangs and straight auburn tresses falling to the sides of her freckled face staring towards the floor, her long arms and svelte, stocking-clad legs stretched elegantly to her high heels, and her calves sleekly carved with muscular thighs a marvel of toned athleticism.

Spectacularly, Kerri's ripe, full tits dropped as precious globes of ivory flesh in profile below her torso, rising and falling with each breath, her nipples solid points of unwanted stimulation, and apprehensive anticipating the debasement to come as Bill used her asshole for his pleasure.

"Oh wow, I do like me a pretty young thing, and check out those big hooters. Reminds me of Bessy on the ranch," the smug bastard joked referencing his prized milk cow's giant udders back home as a demeaning slight to our ridiculed beauty, with the wince of hurt in her eye's evidence of the insult.

Just in case his meaning wasn't clear, Bill reached beneath Kerri, grasping the dense, rubbery one-inch buds topping her big breasts and tugging one after the other in succession, as if milking Bessy back on the ranch.

"Oh, oh, please?" Kerri squeaked in mild protest to the affront, poorly ignoring an obvious spark of arousal flowing through her chest at the teasing of her highly sensitive nipples.

"Yeehah, Bill, looks more like a pretty little filly from where I'm sitting. Take the reins and give her a good ride," someone in the crowd howled, with others clapping and laughing at the denigrating challenge.

The tall cowboy smiled broadly, clearly enjoying his star status in disgracing our gentle college girl, temporarily taking over Ernst's role as announcer and host of the performance about to commence.

"Alright, alright, pardners, on with the show," he whooped, moving to Kerri's undefended backside but standing in a position not blocking the view.

Studying the faceted fake emerald jewel affixed to the butt plug protruding indelicately from Kerri's wiggling bottom, Bill curiously grasped the flat base and twisted it slowly within her stretched anus, testing how securely it was buried and perhaps wondering how much strength he needed to exert in its removal.

"Hmm, umnnh," Kerri huffed at the motion, shifting her hips at the almost ticklish sensation created in her tightly gripping sheath.

Sad to say, but our beloved sweetheart was far from an ass virgin since Hank assumed control over our lives, taking the cocks, large and small, of more than one man into her body over the last few months. Oddly, however, this was her first experience wearing a butt plug, if that's the proper term for using the bulbous device stretching her anal canal.

Narrow at the tip, several inches long and widening to 2 1/2" at the fat end, before thinning dramatically holding it within her sphincter, it was a struggle inserting the broad metal probe into her anus, despite its youthful resilience and elasticity.

Squirming whenever she sat, Kerri was uncomfortable with the sex toy all night long, never fully adjusting to its presence. Even then, she was now nervous about its removal, especially before fifty or more enthralled men watching her every move.

"Ah, ahh, ahh," she peeped as Bill pulled mildly on the base, placing pressure on her tight hole, and threatening to spread the sealed anal ring to a painful extreme.

"C'mon girlie, you're alright," her grinning purchaser assured, tugging a little harder, wondrously observing her asshole expand, as did everyone else avidly looking on at the naughty spectacle.

"Huh-uh, huh-uh, huh-uh, awwwnnnnnh," Kerri issued a series of short, sharp huffs, as more of the rounded end appeared, reaching full girth as her anal muscles instinctively contracted in self-preservation but instead spitting it out entirely.

"Awwwnnnnnh," a long sigh followed as the plug narrowed again towards the tip until finally removed, leaving the gaping orifice puckering reflexively as if a fish mouth gasping air.

"There we go, whore, all gone. You must be sad, but I'll fill that hole soon enough," Bill informed gleefully, inspecting the soiled plug and then the vacant opening, playfully poking at the yawning chasm with a fingertip to the amused delight of the audience.

"Oh, please, that's so, uh, embarrassing," Kerri pleaded as Bill's finger humiliatingly probed her vulnerable anus.

"Well then, better use something more to the purpose," he advised, sidling up to her wagging bottom and summarily gripping her flared hips, sliding his elongated shaft along the sweaty crack of her ass, and then setting the blunt end of the lance against the crinkled roseate ready to redeem his $1,800 purchase.

"Ah, ah-kay. Ohhhhhhh," our reconciled coed gasped as the swollen cockhead breached the treasured gateway, slipping easily into the dilated entrance, with the awful man pulling her farther up his channel-splitting flesh column.

"Yeah, take the big-titted whore's temperature with your meat thermometer, dude! Fuck the bitch hard," the men roared their approval as their buddy speared our yielding daughter's butthole with his long but thankfully slender cock.

"Unnngh, damn, she's tight!" Bill extolled at his flared knob burrowed deeper and deeper into her heated chute, plowing as far as anyone had with the drilling pole feeling endless to our submissively accommodating youngster.

Kerri's torso extenuated appealingly outward, gripping the pole and rocking forward, sending her bountifully hanging tits jerking wonderfully when the cowboy bottomed out against the compact padding of her firm glutes.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhhhhh," Kerri moaned when her pursuer pressed the remaining length of his pulsating staff to the limits, which was plenty deep as far as she was concerned.

Our humbled daughter was more embarrassed than agonized, certainly in comparison to when Hank, or even her little brother, Kellen, took her asshole. Their cocks were considerably thicker and more demanding, but they at least fucked her in the privacy of a bedroom, or Hank's office.

Now, she was on a stage, under a spotlight with a howling, laughing, and boisterous crowd of drunken, wealthy men rapturously watching her degradation, selling her precious anal passage to a complete stranger for money, rather than giving it away for free as my boss previously required.

Closing her pretty green eyes, Kerri desperately sought the refuge of her mind from the onslaught of catcalls, loud music, and the persistent drilling of her spread anus as Bill kicked into a regular rhythm, skewering her rectum with slow, deliberate strokes doing his damnedest to get his money's worth from her upturned bottom.

"Go, Bill, Go! Go, Bill, Go!" a chant rose to the ceiling, urging their friend on as his pace gradually increased with his ardor, and his aggression towards our cooperative teen ramped up accordingly.

"Unngh, bitch! Uggh, unggh, yeah," he grunted with each thrust, breathing heavily with the effort, and the slick sound of his slippery cock sluicing her anal sheath matching his deep gasps for air.

"Ah, ahh, ohhh, yes, yes," Kerri's sighs concurred, slowly losing herself to his smooth cadence as the heat built within her anal canal and a tingling rose within her pelvis, even without the familiar stimulus of her clitoris so often necessary to generate a pleasant buzz when fucked in the ass.

"Yeah, whore, you're, uh, built, uh, for, agh, assfucking!" Bill growled his growing need, taking out whatever frustrations he was feeling in his life by increasingly hammering our daughter's pliant asshole, pounding the strained orifice vigorously but not yet ready to pour his seed into her steamy bowel.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she repeated with each introduction of the 8" shaft, her spongy tits flailing wildly below her chest and knees trembling with her growing surrender to the rapid-fire tool plundering her anus.

Clapping, cheering, and name-calling, for the next five minutes the rowdy group challenged Bill to greater heights, disparaging our sweet daughter as a shameless hooker, and sadly reaffirming in Kerri's heart and mind she was now the worthless whore Nate and Hank intended her to be, taking a stranger's cock in the ass live on stage for money.

Worse, as the terrible performance endured, she was unthinkably surrendering to the powerful fucking, nearing an embarrassing climax before her detractors in a most humiliating expression of her total collapse into perdition.

'WAP, WAP, WAP!' three strident slaps rained down on her left flank as Bill reached his peak, the strong blows almost unfelt by our ecstatically aroused daughter but the familiar sound of skin smacking skin at the height of passion enough to trigger her climax.

"Ahhh, ahhhhh, fuck my ass! Ream my asshole, cowboy! Fuck it hard!" Kerri screeched her release, crazed by lust and shaking violently while white-knuckling the pole, her torso convulsing with the power of her orgasm and her jello-y jugs bounding wildly in every direction.

'WAP, WAP,' two more spanks resounded before Bill's arms strained yanking his coed whore's ass to his pelvis, driving his cock as a sword into a fiery scabbard as he came, ejecting a glutinous stream of warm jism up her asshole.

"AAARRRRRGGGHH!!!" his bellow reverberated deafeningly off the walls, a continuous river of boiling spunk splashing the tender walls of her slippery canal a pulse at a time as his teeming balls emptied, leaving him depleted and highly satisfied with his purchase.

"Damn, whore, you're a natural fuck! You chose your profession well," Bill shouted derogatorily.

Applying a lighter slap to Kerri's backside along with the harsh words, the crowing man withdrew his shrinking cock, a gross glob of white cum spilling from the overflowing aperture as evidence of his virile deposit filling her interior.

"Damn, I wish I could take you back to the ranch, but I don't think my wife would appreciate your company," the lean oil man opined, revealing he was married making Kerri an interloper as well as a prostitute.

"Whew, huh, oh, no, I'm not, please, I'm not a wh...," our exhausted daughter huffed a protest, her denial dying mid-sentence, knowing in fact after this night she was exactly what he claimed, charging money for using her body and providing the service with exceptional skill.

Kerri was a whore, and a damn good one at that. There was nothing to deny, and nothing else left to say.

****************

The spotlight flicked off and the room began to empty, men congratulating Bill for a worthwhile show, slapping him on the back while Kerri slipped down the pole, laying as a puddle of used flesh onto the stage.

Sweaty, sticky, and physically drained, a weak dribble of her client's milky jism ran from her breached anus in a sloppy mess trickling to the floor.

"Very good, klein hure," Ernst complimented awfully, appearing by her side holding her discarded dress and butt plug, but without her panties, stuffed into the pocket of a lucky member as a memento of the eventful evening.

"So, my math says you earned $5,800 for the night, unfortunately short of the amount needed for me to call you a ride home," the heartless bartender declared, his glee undisguisable while leering atrociously at her naked body.

Slowly pulling herself upright, reaching for her sexy dress and slipping it over her head, Kerri rightly feared walking home alone in the dark through the mean streets of the warehouse district.

"Can't you please call me a ride anyway?" she asked warily of the forbidding man.

It was just past 1:00 a.m., and the sorts of people roaming about at that hour weren't the kind any woman on her own wanted to meet, especially an unworldly, beautiful, and scantily attired young thing.

"Sorry, fräulein, but I think not. Rides must be earned," Ernst chided, staring luridly at our tall coed, practically naked with only the meager dress and sexy stockings granting any type of cover for her lovely body.

"Um, what about this," she suggested, pointing to the scattered bills tossed to the stage during her striptease, an amount totaling over $400, plus the extra $250 tucked away in her heel earned swallowing Charles' cum during the father-son double-team earlier that night.

"Ya, well, it might contribute to arranging for your safe return home, aided by your added cooperation, of course," Ernst alluded frighteningly, hinting at a solution saving her from the street and the dangers it presented, but at a price not involving cash.

"You can have it. All of it, if you call me a ride," Kerri offered, holding out the bills, desperately needing his help and willing to pay for it.

"Oh, there are no taxis running this late in this part of town, klein hure, but I might be persuaded to ferry you home, with a little incentive," the calculating German said vaguely, his meaning not yet clear to our unsophisticated lass.

"This is all I have. Please, help me. I can't walk home this late. Not from here, and, um, I'm naked," she blustered, nearly in tears, her face flushed and her unbound tits jiggling enticingly, emphasizing the threat she faced.

"Oh, I believe you have other assets for trade," Ernst replied simply after watching Kerri all night struggling in her first attempt at prostitution, amazed that despite her sheer physical assets she wasn't the first to $5,000, even with Ava's voracious appetite for winning.

Jaded and corrupt, Ernst introspectively realized our neophyte beauty simply didn't possess the guile or audacity to successfully ply her stunning wares, even to a room of rich men with money to burn and an all-consuming passion for sex, power, and control.

Now, Kerri looked so weak and sexy in her distress, the degenerate bartender felt the twinge of a hard-on developing in his neatly pressed slacks, sensing the defenseless new whore was ready to do anything to prevent the menacing trek late at night, and dearly wanting to exploit that vulnerability now.

"I will be leaving shortly, mein Leibchen, and I can take you myself, in exchange for your, shall I say, companionship," the gaunt, ugly man proposed sinisterly, raising a smile on Kerri's make-up smudged face, not fully comprehending his proposition, or possibly ignoring it in her haste for a ride.

"Oh, that's great. Here, you can take it all," she sighed her relief, handing him the cash, at least, until the smirking man stated his intentions more succinctly.

"Ya, take it all is exactly what I have in mind. The money, the dress, and your other charms too," he said excitedly, his harsh eyes widening at the prospect of his turn with our big-titted coed, knowing she didn't have any choice but to agree.

"The dress? Why do you want my dress?" Kerri questioned, genuinely puzzled in her naivete.

Ernst gazed lewdly at Kerri's ripe body, scanning her curves up and down, leaving no doubts why he wanted her naked for the trip.

"Oh, I see," she realized, his intentions finally dawning on her puerile mind, understanding the hardened older man wanted a piece of ass like any other man, along with the cash, as his price for seeing her safely home.

"Now, fräulien, take it off, and then we can go," he insisted, handing her the jeweled butt plug as well. "Oh, and put this in its proper place as well."

Crestfallen but beaten, in what was becoming a familiar practice, Kerri unclasped the catch at the neck of her dress letting in slip down her body, stepping out of the garment and handing it to the gloating bartender, leaving her without cash, a cellphone, and virtually undressed.

Her anus slick and well-lubed by the abundance of Bill's creamy jism, Kerri had little difficulty reinserting the thick metal plug, awkwardly stooping in a very undignified manner, and popping it inside, with only a slight grimace marking the effort as her sphincter closed around the narrow stem as it set into place.

Nude, with the members and their guests gone, our maturing college girl was the only woman left in the Club, standing in black heels, black fishnet stay-up mid-thigh stockings, and the diamond choker once making her feel special as a gift from Nate, but now merely a symbol of her status as his and Hank's newest whore.

Statuesque and proud by nature, her once-burgeoning ego from the constant praise of her physical beauty had dropped several notches. Kerri now stood slump-shouldered with shame, her marvelous breasts still eye-catching, but her overall body language expressing her emotional upheaval and defeat.

'Put her in her place,' Ernst fulfilled his instructions from Hank and Nate prior to her arrival, and now so thoroughly achieved.

"Okay, we are ready. Let us go," Ernst prodded anxiously in his stilted English, giving our broken teen a gentle slap on the ass prompting her towards the exit.

"Outside? Like this? Naked?" Kerri protested meekly in her pale-skinned splendor, receiving only a chastising look from her escort, and quickly resigning herself to leaving the Club with barely a stitch of clothing.

Opening the door with a nod to the bartender, the two burly bouncers said nothing, enjoying the vision of Kerri meandering by in the buff, then surprisingly closing the doors from the outside and locking them for the night.

"My associates will accompany us," Ernst informed her about the colossal duo - beefy, bald, and black, Frankie, along with his long-haired Samoan partner, Manu. "I always tip out the bouncers for the valuable service they provide keeping out the riff-raff and protecting our ladies of the evening."

"Oh, um, goodness," our unnerved daughter sighed, uncertain about just how the intimidating pair were to be tipped by the treacherous bartender but suspecting it didn't involve money, judging by their ogling stares of her nude form.

1...345678