The Theft of Our Lives 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sheen of perspiration glistened on her forehead and her face was flushed when the depleted man finally released her tortured ears, withdrawing his spent cock, twitching with his residual orgasm and grossly leaving a smear of tepid white cream on her lush lips.

"Whew, huh, huh,' Kerri gasped, her big, pointed tits rising and falling beautifully with each life-sustaining breath.

"Whoosh, that was worth $500. Thanks, babe," her customer unapologetically praised, swiping the residue from his cock on each side of our dazed daughter's face, grabbing another quick squeeze of her spongy breast before raising his pants and turning the doorknob to make his exit.

"Wait, uh, aren't I supposed to get an extra $250 for swallowing?" she asked, perplexed, and thinking there was a bonus for consuming his foul seed.

"No way, hon. I did you a favor not spraying your face and ruining your make-up," Larry countered disagreeably. "First lesson of business, negotiate everything up front."

"B-but?" our aggrieved coed questioned weakly as he departed, leaving the door wide open granting everyone a view of her kneeling on the floor in only her skimpy panties and the slime of his cum coating her rosy cheeks.

*****************

Accepting her mistake and chastened after turning her first trick, Kerri let the matter go, dressing quickly and wiping her face with a tissue from the box conveniently set on the side table.

Contritely leaving the private booth with a wad of $100 bills in her hand conspicuously advertising her availability as a 'working girl,' Kerri hobbled in high heels to the barstool. Kimberly was already there, handing a stack of twenty $100 bills to Ernst as testament of the service she'd performed for her 'gentleman' in the booth.

"The guy said he can't resist a black girl's ass, and since he forked over two grand, I guess I shouldn't complain," the plain-spoken college senior said, resigned to the improper trope about black women's physical attributes, but gratified it was a moneymaker under the circumstances.

Kerri nodded politely, realizing she was already well behind in this competition, no pun intended.

"Good thing I had that plug in my ass, cause he was a big sonofabitch, you know? A real fender-bender," Kimberly remarked lewdly, adding a detail Kerri didn't need to hear but confirming she wasn't alone suffering the uncomfortable device stretching her rectum, and most likely for that very purpose.

"Ohhh, no," our daughter sighed, crestfallen, staring forlornly across the room, seeing Ava sitting smugly at the table with Nate and Hank.

Clearly, the haughty blonde vixen's evening of prostitution was finished after the 'airtight' trifecta, knowing she'd get to spend the evening with Nate, and more importantly, was stealing the much-desired older man for herself.

Raising her glass in a toast towards Kerri and Kimberly, Ava directed an obvious slight towards her vanquished foes, smiling wickedly while savoring her victory with the confident glare conveying it was never in doubt.

"She's done? Already? I only pulled in $500, and she's finished?" Kerri questioned disbelievingly, shaking her head and staring dumbfounded at her nemesis, but also a bit awed at the Czech's apparent versatility in handling a man in each hole at the same time.

"That's right. Around the world in 30 minutes. She's a clever bitch, and she's without boundaries," Kimberly hissed behind a smile returned to Ava, giving a nod and raising her own glass in homage to her triumphant competition.

"I think I'm in trouble," our daughter bemoaned, for the first time experiencing a rare moment of defeat, and the futility that comes with it, fearing she might actually come in last place.

It was a feeling only bolstered seconds later by her only remaining adversary when Kimberly gave a precocious glance to a pair of Latino men in their mid-forties sitting at a nearby table.

"Sorry, hon, can't help you. Gotta go," Kimberly dismissed with a wave of her hand, sauntering towards the men, leaving our distressed beauty alone and desperately searching for her next customer.

Looking to Hank for support, Kerri only received a disapproving shake of his head, with Nate beaming next him, his hand so high on Ava's slender thigh he was under the hem of her brief silver lamé skirt.

"Need some company?" a heavily accented voice filled her ears, turning to find a rather corpulent Indian man in his early-50's, a thin mustache under his nose between fat cheeks beneath narrow set dark brown eyes and a bald pate.

"Um, do you want to sit?" Kerri said ridiculously, never considering he was interested in what she had on offer, rather than looking to ease her discomfort or keeping her company.

"You really are as precious as you look, aren't you?" he chuckled, a big grin covering his face gazing squarely on her adorably innocent expression so in contrast with her extremely sinful body.

"Oh, sorry, I'm kind of new at this," she admitted, vulnerable and downcast at her situation, rightfully fearing Kimberly was solidifying her lock on second place, even as she sat there stupidly offering the man a seat when she should have been propositioning him for a quick turn in a private booth.

"I can tell, but perhaps, you could sit on me," the man suggested, a salacious smirk on his face, offering his hand assisting her off the barstool as the recognition of his meaning brightened her eyes, even if the thought of sex with the fat man gave her a queasy stomach.

It wasn't her intention, but a product of the lily-white suburbs, our open-minded collegian was rattled by the swarthy Indian man, not encountering other races very often, and especially people from India.

Regardless, she settled herself enough to conduct business, with the transaction much like the first as the man inquired as to the charges for her services, in her mind truly sealing her status as a whore, and thankfully landing on the more lucrative use of her pussy.

"I'll gladly pay $1,000, but as you can see, I'm not the greatest physical specimen, so it's appropriate a healthy lass such as yourself provide the labor," he requested in his meticulous English.

"Yes, sir, but I need to collect up front," Kerri accepted graciously, careful to apply the lesson learned from the accountant, ensuring the business was handled upfront before the action.

"Of course, love, and you may call me Jabal. Sir is so formal when a man has his cock in you," the rotund man granted, handing over a stack of bills that our wary daughter assiduously counted before setting it on the table, thrilled she was now up to $1,500 for the night and feeling she was back in the game.

"Please, dear, remove that lovely dress. We wouldn't want to soil it, and I'm keenly interested in the mountains of pale flesh hidden beneath those annoying straps," Jabal directed unsurprisingly, fascinated by Kerri's awe-inspiring tits as with every other man or woman she serviced, dearly wishing to see and handle her buoyant breasts as she fucked him.

Stripping to her stockings and heels, to Kerri's dismay, Jabal undressed completely too, his potbelly and obese body a disturbing sight for our tremendously fit athlete.

"Okay now, American whore, get my pecker hard and give me a good ride," he crudely instructed in his Indian-English accent, his tone polite but his request as demanding as anyone using her pussy for his pleasure.

Whatever shortcomings the older man had in appearance, the size of his prick wasn't one of them, and gripping the slack length in her gentle palm, Kerri willed it to life with the aura of her beauty and several pleasantly applied strokes.

"Awwhhh, that's nice," Jabal issued a contented sigh as his cock grew to a full 9" and his rolls of fat settled into the daybed on his back.

Courteously, Kerri swallowed her bile and dutifully climbed aboard the reclining, porcine man.

"Oh, oh, umm, ahhh," our naked coed huffed involuntarily while accepting the upright meat column into her accommodating pussy.

Stretching her ivory thighs around his vast brown midsection and sinking her elastic snatch tentatively onto his rigid cock, for the next twenty minutes, Kerri vigorously bounced on Jabal's swollen shaft, working extremely hard giving him the good ride he desired, but also hoping to get him off quickly and remove herself from his flabby, unattractive body.

Still, as the good little whore she tried to be, our considerate beauty looked sexily into his brown eyes, letting his pudgy hands mold and mash her big spongy tits, and essentially convey to Jabal that she was really into fucking him and he was the best screw she'd had all day.

"Ahh, ohhh, fuck, I'm cumming," Kerri squealed suddenly after another minute, a rush of orgasm blasting her from out of nowhere, unexpected, and very legitimate as the sheer time and effort achieving his climax instead generated her own.

"That's it, young lady, cum for Jabal. They always do on my big cock," the gloating old bastard urged, pumping his hips upward into her spastic fuck hole, immensely pleased bringing the sweet college girl off and with that goal accomplished, launching into his own teeth-chattering orgasm.

"Oh, my god, that was, uh, surprising," our daughter confessed, collapsing onto his chubby torso, her pussy overflowing with viscid semen, and flattening her splendid melons onto Jabal's blubbery pecs in an exotic blend of old and young, white and brown, fat and fit.

Five minutes later, Kerri was back at the stool with Kimberly by her side ready to pounce once more after earning $1,500 getting spit-roasted by her two Latino customers, bringing her total to $3,500, and dwarfing our straggling youngster's total.

"No, oh please, no," Kerri decried upon looking at Nate and Hank's table.

Finding only my boss in his seat, she rightly feared the possibility that the handsome patrician had already departed, his blonde siren as his fuck partner for the evening, leaving her at the whims of the remaining Club members with Hank as her watchful overlord.

"Got another one," Kimberly said as an ancient gentleman approached, taking her hand, and leading her away.

Kerri had some luck too, although not what she was expecting as two men, one in his late twenties and the other at least sixty, caught her eye and signaled her over to their table.

"I'm Charles, and this is my son, Junior. You're just what we've been looking for, dolly," the distinguished gray-haired man salaciously introduced himself and his son, leering at Kerri's obvious curves with profound lust and adjusting his rising cock in his trousers gazing at her mouthwatering D-cup tits spilling from the sides of the halter top.

A father-son team was weird and a new experience for Kerri, but also just what she needed.

Taking them to a booth, our learning daughter stripped naked again in workmanlike fashion, patiently let the duo grope and bobble her big boobs to their utter delight, and then sumptuously sucked off the old man as Junior pummeled her pussy from behind for a tidy $1,500 payday in a brief twenty-minute interlude.

It was getting towards 11:00 p.m. when Kerri returned to her barstool, turning the money over to Ernst and ordering another gin and tonic to erase the acrid taste of Charles' rank cum from her mouth, while tucking the extra $250 she received for the courtesy of swallowing his foul jism into the heel of her shoe.

Kimberly hadn't returned, or possibly she had and gone right back with another 'john,' Kerri didn't really know.

She did notice Hank was no longer at the table, uncertain if he too had abandoned them for other pursuits but recognizing his absence didn't relieve her of the responsibility to earn $5,000, plus an additional $500, if she managed to secure second place in the infamous contest.

Halfway through her cocktail, the black coed finally appeared, somewhat perturbed and ordering herself a drink.

"Five hundred bucks! Fucking geezer took forever to cum and I only earned $500. Didn't even shoot in my mouth, the fucking sonofabitch!" Kimberly complained vehemently, now only $500 ahead of Kerri after the excessive time blowing the septuagenarian man.

Soon, another uninteresting man paid Kerri for the pleasure of fucking her pussy for an uneventful 15 minutes, but suddenly Kerri was tied with Kimberly at an even $4,000. Another $1,500 sent one of the competitive young ladies to join Nate at his penthouse, while the loser would need to earn another $500 above that to quit for the night.

Minutes passed, at which point Kimberly took matters into her own hands, approaching two men sitting with a pair of women at a table in the back. The two ladies were considerably younger and very likely gold-diggers willing to put up with a lot just to stay in the company of the wealthy men.

It was a longshot, especially if they were trophy wives living the high life as members of the Club, they probably had a relaxed attitude about marital vows and infidelity. Sure enough, despite the dismissive looks by the platinum-haired bimbos, the two gentlemen escorted Kimberly to a booth for a double-team, putting the clever college girl over the top.

Watching her foe in action, Kerri grew desperate, looking at Ernst for any sign of sympathy or support, and only finding a telling grin of satisfaction at her plight. Our troubled daughter didn't really understand why the German bartender was so pleased, but she was ready to make a last-ditch effort to one-up Kimberly by exceeding her total to win the night.

Kerri needed $2,000, and she needed it right away. Four blowjobs weren't going to get it done.

Steeling herself with a last slug of her cocktail, Kerri rose to her full, statuesque height, pressed her magnificent D-cup tits forward, selected a group of men sitting at a table and boldly sauntered to their location, plunking her lovely ass in an empty chair without invitation and staring them in the eye for any objections.

The silence lasted only a moment when, finding her courage from the buzz of the alcohol, with her taut nipples poking overtly in the sheer fabric of her dress advertising her wares, Kerri set out her daring proposition without varnish.

"Guys, this is my first time, well, entertaining gentlemen, and I really need to earn $2,000 in a hurry. How about one of you helping me out by taking my ass?" she posed, the demeaning solicitation frank and directly on point.

Projecting confidence she didn't truly feel, Kerri hoped sheer audacity, along with her fresh look, youthful appeal, and spectacularly tight butt, might sufficiently convince one of the average looking men to take up her offer.

"Bruah," a few of the finely dressed men nearly spit their drinks at the brazenness of her approach.

"C'mon, sugar, tell us what you really need," a tall guy gibed, making light of the boldness of her overture in a reaction she hadn't really anticipated.

Kerri felt horrible inside, sadly realizing she'd sunk to a new low over the course of the nefarious evening, reaching the point she was practically begging men to fuck her ass so she could win the contest and take a rideshare to Nate's downtown penthouse.

"Sorry, babe, but I gave up tapping whore's buttholes when I got married," another guy joked, smirking at his buddies, all laughing uproariously sending the message they were of the same mind, and she'd find no takers here.

Embarrassed and rejected, slump-shouldered, Kerri slunk back to the bar, joined fifteen minutes later by a triumphant Kimberly, handing Ernst a cool $1,500, bringing her total fees collected to $5,000, plus the additional $500 for a tip.

"Thank you, fräulein. My compliments," the lean bartender applauded, dialing a ride, and casting a lascivious grin at Kerri, portending an unpleasant rest of the evening, and possibly even a late-night walk home if she didn't find another solution to her lack of earnings.

Defeated, humiliated, and grief-stricken about her loss and misfortune, Kerri broke down in tears.

In a matter of a few hours, her night went from the promise of a sexual dalliance with the esteemed Mr. Nathan Wagnell, to plying her body as high-class whore at the direction of the very same august gentleman, as well as her constant tormentor, Hank Allenby.

*****************

'Shit, she's sexy. So pretty, so buxom, and so vulnerable,' Ernst thought, watching Kerri quiver provocatively with her bawling, and ready to take the role of 'White Knight,' just as her deceitful hosts Nate and Hank intended all along.

"Oh," Kerri peeped, jerking slightly when a bony hand landed pertly on her shoulder a little too familiarly, shaking her from her misery.

"Don't be sad, mein Liebchen, there is always a solution. Always a path to finding your way home," Ernst consoled unnervingly.

Moving his skeletal fingers to her chin and turning her tear-streaked face toward his mysterious eyes, the disquieting German did his best to convey comfort and kindness, but instead revealed a depravity hidden just below the surface.

"What? Can you help me, Mr., uh, Ernst?" she blubbered, almost frail in her demeanor despite her athletic physique, but undeniably sexy as hell tremoring in her exotic dress, inadvertently highlighting every delicious curve she possessed.

"Well, I suppose, but you must be willing to help yourself. No more crying. You are a grown woman, that much is extremely obvious," her prospective savior commented, eyeing her full, pointed breasts openly, affirming his message.

It was past 11:30 p.m., and the Club was thinning out somewhat. With it, the number of potential customers for earning the last $1,000 of her target thinned too, and she still needed a $1,000 to 'tip' Ernst on top of that or walk home in the dead of night.

Those remaining tended to be younger men, growing more raucous with drink than their staid older brethren and feeling the good times rolling as the clock ticked towards midnight.

"I can't get anyone else to, you know, buy me, um, my services," Kerri stammered, without a clue what the hell Ernst was talking about.

Dejectedly, she wondered what was so wrong with her physical appeal that she couldn't even sell her ass, as desirable as she knew it to be, especially after the praise heaped upon her by men excited to fuck every other part of her body.

"There are other ways to make money, young lady," the gaunt bartender suggested, nodding towards the empty stage with the pole in the center, his sharp gaze connecting with Kerri's curious emerald eyes, suggesting just what that way might be.

"I'm not a stripper," she exclaimed, aghast at the implication and, all things considered, oddly offended by the idea of taking her clothes off before a group of cheering men in hope of collecting a few dollars tossed onto the stage.

"No, you're a whore, remember?" Ernst retorted, grimly reminding her of the bitter truth and starkly setting out her reality. "Apparently not a very good one either, despite your abundant tools for the trade."

"I, um, I've just never, well, sold it before. You know, sex, and my body," our daughter whined, chastised and unsure of herself in a rare moment of uncertainty in her young life.

"Your lack of solicitation skills shows, because with your big tits and those long legs, along with that girl next-door face, you should be on your back at Mr. Wagnell's penthouse by now, but instead you're still here," the jaded bartender opined, correctly as she had proven.

"So now, I strip?" Kerri asked plainly, sensing it was her only remaining chance to make the necessary funds.

"Tall, lithe, athletic, and a body men drool over? Ya, you're a stripper, fräulein, if you want to get home," he said coldly, again nodding toward the stage, bringing into harsh focus her options. "You can advertise your wares on the pole, unless, of course, you'd rather continue stalking the room, begging for a guy to pay two grand to fuck your ass."

123456...8