The Theft of Our Lives 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri saw her go, and despite her zeal to win, was too uncertain in approaching this new challenge to recognize she was already losing. Instead, she followed Kimberly's lead, sensing an affinity with her fellow collegian that didn't truly exist, only to find out soon enough the black coed was just as cutthroat as the Czech beauty in avoiding last place.

Mistakenly, our uncultivated lass thought she only needed to perch at the bar nursing a cocktail letting the men come, convinced by her inflated ego it was simply a matter of time with them drooling at the chance of getting her on her back and burying their cock in her silken twat, so this shouldn't be any different than any other man she entertained for Hank.

Sure, paying for the privilege changed the equation somewhat, but by now Kerri knew she possessed the physical assets men wanted. Unfortunately, she had a long way to go learning to promote them, especially at the top dollar prices charged, earning her keep and turning the proceeds over to Ernst as proof of the service provided and the price paid.

"May I pour you a drink, mein Damen?" Ernst asked politely of the lovely duo, accompanied by a leering smile, setting them up with another round of gin and tonics.

Kerri squirmed on the barstool, agitated, and noticing Kimberly doing the same, wondering if the indebted coed suffered the same inconvenience causing her own agitation. The two talked about their plights, but our uncertain daughter's companion only half paid attention, distracted, and constantly scanning the Club in search of her first customer.

With the competition now started, it became fierce very quickly, with our shaken daughter discovering her usual confidence on the volleyball court didn't transfer so well to the world of prostitution, scarfing her second drink building the courage to put the 'for sale' sign on her body.

Only fifteen minutes into the venture, Ava was already on her way to winning, waltzing past the tardy college girls with the three men she first targeted in tow, smiling as she passed, headed for a private booth set aside for the occasion.

"Oh fuck, I need to get my act together," Kimberly cursed, seeing the vampish blonde beaming lasciviously with a man on each arm and the third following behind, his eyes firmly fixed to her seductively swishing ass and long legs at the promise of a good time - for a price, of course.

Kimberly's simple hand gesture towards an attractive man in his mid-40's was unseen by Kerri, made behind her back as the black beauty beckoned the neatly tailored gentleman over to the bar.

Unknowingly, Kerri saw the man leave his seat, walking towards the pair, her hopes elevated thinking her passive strategy of simply sitting looking pretty had successfully beguiled the older man, and she'd soon have her own trick, initiating her inauspicious status as a whore and igniting her path to the victory she naively believed was inevitable.

Shifting to sit upright, crossing her gorgeous stems, squaring her shoulders propelling her hard to miss D-cup tits to their prominent best, and preening on the barstool certain her introduction into paid sex was about to take flight, Kerri was crestfallen when the businessman bypassed her completely in favor of his true destination.

"May I buy you drink, young lady?" he asked Kimberly, beginning the verbal dance of securing her services and inquiring as to the cost.

"Drinks are expensive," she replied precociously.

"I can afford it, my dear, and anything else on offer in the Club," the man countered arrogantly, overlooking the unintended impugning of his wherewithal to pay as merely part of the exchange.

"That's expensive too," Kimberly countered, concluding the negotiation, with the detail to follow once they entered the private booth.

The successful black vixen shot a wink and a smile at Kerri as the generous patron took her hand, lifting her voluptuous bottom from the barstool, shimmying her hips in her flashy dress, and giving a flip of her gold-highlighted brown curls as a victorious affront to Kerri.

Hank and Nate watched the action from afar at their table, with Hank raising an eyebrow at our failing daughter as silent admonition to take a more active role in acquiring a trick of her own or face a long walk home.

Kerri looked at Kimberly and her customer strolling across the room, with the beautiful African-American coed pausing momentarily in front of the booth occupied by Ava, peering through the crack in the loosely closed door and shaking her head despairingly, signaling she'd already lost the competition but still determined to secure second place.

Inside, Ava was stripped to only her heels and silver fishnet stockings, actively engaged in an airtight trifecta ensuring victory on this night. On a side table next to her discarded silver dress were her matching panties, a frighteningly thick butt plug, and a wad of hundred-dollar bills covering her $5,000 fee.

Riding the pelvis of a handsome, well-dressed black man in his late 20's, his pants to his ankles and his indecently large cock filling her enveloping cunt on each deliberate downstroke, Ava entertained a fashionably dressed man about the same age at her backside, firmly gripping her impossibly narrow hips.

"Huh, unggh, hunh," the second man groaned, driving his mercifully slim prick into her elastic rectum, fucking her vigorously and grunting under his breath with each thrust.

The blonde Czech's B-cup tits gyrated haphazardly beneath her prostrate chest, her hands placed firmly on the reclining man's torso and her thin lips stretched around a slobbery white guy's cock of generous but not imposing proportions, working the fat knob judiciously, and doing her best to get the trio off in short order.

Judging from the size of their cocks, it was obvious how the men assigned their access to Ava's various orifices, as the black man's meaty shaft was far too large for her ass but felt marvelous plundering her resilient pussy, while the second man's thinner member was perfect for reaming her snug asshole.

At the bar, Kerri sat alone, her inability to attract a paying suitor unnerving, quaffing another cocktail apprehensively as the minutes ticked by with a few men looking in her direction but none approaching. Searching the tables for a taker, our newly narcissistic daughter was in disbelief no one had stepped forward with an offer to tap her ripening body.

Discouraged and her confidence waning, Kerri's lips involuntarily pursed, and she started to quietly snivel, tears welling in her pretty green eyes threatening to run down her cheeks ruining the make-up she so meticulously applied in a rare practice, at least compared to her normally clear-skinned look.

"Damn it, Kerri, you've got great tits, long legs, a killer ass, and enough girl next-door appeal to make a dead man hard, but you need to put your shit out there on the market or you've got a long walk ahead," Hank's voice broke through our sullen young beauty's sniffles, chiding her harshly but strangely sympathetic too.

My boss isn't known for his big heart, but hearing the story later, I believe he genuinely wanted to help our sweet college girl, although it was as likely his fervent desire to witness Kerri turn her first trick motivating him, awkwardly prostituting herself to his powerful Club associates.

"I'm gonna help, dear, but just this once," he offered, waving over a dweebish man with glasses, looking about 35-years-old with a slight, stooped posture and sallow face.

Kerri watched the bashful man approach tentatively, as uncomfortable talking to our 'out of his league' daughter with the big set of tits filling the sexy dress as she was selling her sexual services to him.

"Larry, this is Ms. Kerri Tyler. It's her first time, so be understanding," my boss introduced, letting him know where they stood vis-à-vis the other, and in bringing them together, signaling the rest of the room the stunning neophyte bar girl was open for business.

"Kerri, this is Larry Finkle, my personal accountant. I pay him a shitload of money, so take him to the cleaners," Hank joked for his own amusement.

"G-good evening," Kerri greeted politely, just as she was taught and always did meeting new people, even under the most bizarre circumstances.

"Kerri isn't cheap, Larry, and she isn't experienced, but look at that sweet face and those awesome tits. I think you'll find she's well worth it," Hank advised the nebbish bean counter, who undoubtedly had the resources to pay for a woman he'd never have a chance landing without remuneration.

"Sold," Larry trilled blandly, the mild-mannered CPA reaching for his wallet, violating protocol.

"Later, Larry, in the private booth," Hank corrected, pointing the way and nudging Kerri to follow her client.

Walking with Larry to the back of the lounge, scanning the Club members as they went, Kerri wondered who else she'd need to screw that night, and feeling particularly conspicuous. The duo made for an odd couple, with Kerri towering over Larry by at least six inches in her heels, not to mention she was stunningly beautiful, and he was totally nondescript.

Aspiring to a life of accomplishments and adventures, to her sorrow, our angelic daughter was selling her body to a man she didn't know, didn't find attractive, and normally wouldn't notice. She was doing so for money, and not even money she got to keep.

Whoring was the last thing Kerri ever expected or wanted, but entering the private room, our bright-eyed, nearly 20-year-old daughter knew the time had come and there was no turning back - she was now a whore, and Hank and Nate were her pimps.

"Take off your dress," Larry said simply as soon as the door was closed, fortunately tightly, unlike Ava and her crew of anxious patrons, with the banal man more meticulous about privacy than some of the other Club members.

"What do you want?" our daughter asked nervously, inelegantly phrasing the question, leaving her open to Larry's ridicule, while reaching for the metal clasp holding her halter straps behind her neck.

"Honey, I'm not here for a conversation, that's for sure," he snidely retorted, watching her loosen the top, anticipating the release of what appeared to be a truly spectacular pair of big, young tits, undoubtedly enjoying what he was seeing, but very likely thinking of her incorrectly as not the brightest bulb in the box.

"I'm sorry, I mean, what would you like me to do for you?" she revised accordingly, making her point about her services for sale, while letting the black lamé fabric fall to her waist revealing her D-cup ivory-toned wonders meeting and exceeding his most fervent hopes.

"How much for your pussy?" the accountant asked coarsely, atypically emotional with his voice uncontrollably rising and dull eyes popping at the stunning vision of our fresh-faced daughter topless.

As they always are, Kerri large jugs were unavoidable to the eyes - firm, uplifted globes of fleshy goodness begging to be held, dotted with a smattering of cute freckles across the tops and featuring adorable, quarter-sized pink nipples slowly tightening with her nervousness.

"Um, one t-thousand," Kerri stammered, tremoring at mentioning the tremendously high price, unfamiliar with the rarified world of luxury inhabited by the men of the Club, and inadvertently sending her gelatinous tits jostling nicely, confirming to Larry he chose well selecting his whore for the night.

"Unfortunately, I didn't bring much cash tonight, and I'm guessing you're not set-up for credit cards, so I'll just take your mouth. What's that go for?" he parried, eager to get off in the cheapest orifice she possessed.

"Five hundred," our intimidated coed answered mildly, fearing what came next but ready to follow through with no other options, and unzipping the dress at her hip, letting it fall to the floor before picking it up to set on the conveniently placed side table.

For the first time, Kerri checked out the private room, noting it wasn't nearly as spartan as one might expect, considering its purpose.

That's not to say it was plush, but clearly the Club members preferred sex in comfort and style, with a day bed for fucking, a couple of padded chairs with arms for bending or positioning a partner in a variety of ways, erotic art on the walls, a carpeted floor, with real plants and flowers on the furniture.

An absolute wet dream, Kerri stood wearing only her miniscule black panties, black fishnet stockings, high heels, and the diamond choker, adding an elegance to her slender neck on the auspicious occasion of turning professional.

Awestruck, Larry gulped reflexively at our daughter's verdant beauty, accented by sparkling green eyes and cute auburn bangs in brilliant fashion matched by her incredible body - tall, lean, and toned with her developing hips as she matured and her gravity-defying tits sucking all the air out of the room.

"I think I'm supposed to get the money first," Kerri proposed uncomfortably, not because those were her instructions from Hank or Nate, but because she'd seen it done that way on TV and assumed that was how the transaction was done.

"Yeah, right, get the money up front. That's what I tell my clients," Larry acknowledged, smiling at the observation, dipping into his wallet retrieving five crisp hundred-dollar bills and setting them in her outstretched palm.

Placing the money on the side table, Kerri's turn revealed the source of her squirming and discomfort all night, as the flat base of a gold metallic butt plug emerged from her rectum, topped by an emerald jewel and embraced by the back strap of her panties running up the crack of her solidly muscled ass.

"Alright, sweetheart, you've been paid. Now, get to work, and let's hope you suck cock half as good as you look," her 'john' proposed, confirming with his words our diminished young lady was now a whore.

Dropping to her knees and facing the undersized man's crotch, Kerri reached for the zipper when she was surprised as the geeky guy abruptly grasped her left breast, squeezing the fleshy globe appreciatively, then giving her thickly taut nipple a firm pinch and twist, testing its elasticity and from the strength of his grip, her tolerance for pain.

"Owwwuuh!" she peeped a high-pitched squeal from her prototypically girly voice.

"Go on now, and try to make it last a while," Larry urged, unperturbed by her angst, and setting his expectations ready to experience the soft interior of the pretty college girl's mouth he just purchased.

"Y-yes, sir," Kerri agreed, rubbing her angry left nipple briefly before extracting his limp dick, gauging her approach with a quick assessment and realizing it wasn't an onerous task, especially after sucking, and even throating, larger pricks than his average member in service to my boss.

As expected, a leisurely swipe across his perceptive crown caused an immediate twitch.

"Ahhh," Larry sighed, gazing happily at the stellar beauty on her knees, her lovely tits jiggling actively and freckled-face adorable preparing to suck him off.

Once again, he thought it was $500 well spent, regardless of the ultimate quality of her effort, simply pleased by his cockhead brushing the moist tongue of the sprightly lass and anxious to feel it enveloped within its warm embrace.

Successful at everything she did, Kerri wanted to do a good job, flicking her tongue onto the flared knob again, and then drawing the flat underneath the expanding flesh tube, before marvelously swallowing the growing spear to the base as it swelled in her mouth.

Hoping for good word of mouth, so to speak, and drawing on her training under Hank's strict regimen for blowjobs, Kerri's emerald eyes beamed upward at the unappealing dweeb, thinking it might encourage other members to pay for the privilege of accessing her mouth, pussy, or even her artificially stretched anus filled with the sizable butt plug.

'Mummh, muumf,' she started a gentle bob up and down the stiffening shaft, now reaching its full measure at six-plus inches and easily consumed by our skilled young lady.

'This isn't so bad,' Kerri thought, her fears of disgrace getting paid for sex subsiding with the realization it wasn't much different than doing it for free, especially since under Hank's weal she had no choice of partners, sucking the cock of whomever he ordered, and doing so gratis.

Always good at following orders and pleasing others, for the first few minutes Kerri leisurely toyed with Larry's cock, wrapping her tongue around the shaft, teasing his cockhead, applying wonderful suction on the backstroke, but never once using her hands except when cupping his modest balls in their wrinkled sack, just as taught by Hank.

"Oh, oh yeah, you do k-know what y-you're doing, my pretty whore," Larry exclaimed, his eyes glazed staring at his glistening cock sliding in and out of our fledgling call girl's marvelous mouth, his fervor building despite her best efforts to work him slowly as he required.

'Mohhh!' our daughter started in surprise when suddenly the wimpish man grabbed her ears and pulled her face onto his tensing shaft, burying it fully in her mouth.

Kerri's magenta glossed lips flattened against his pubic bone, his wiry curls scratching her delicate nose with the tip of his lance barely breaching the entrance to her throat but thankfully too short to go further.

Exorcising whatever demons possessed him at the height of arousal - perhaps the slights by young women of our daughter's caliber, or maybe getting picked on by physically superior males throughout his life, Larry demonstrated a hidden aggressive streak when sexually excited, and was taking it out on our unsuspecting coed.

'Muuahh, mah,' Kerri gasped, spittle slipping from the corners of her stretched lips accommodating as best she could the ferocious change as the unconcerned man literally fucked her face.

If Larry had the cock of a larger man, our stupefied lass might be choking and gagging on the blunt cudgel plundering her mouth. Fortunately, he was more modest in his proportions and Kerri simply held still, albeit without many options, letting him to purge whatever lingering resentments he held towards beautiful women.

"Damn fucking bitches," the angered accountant snarled under his breath, yanking painfully at Kerri's ears using her mouth as a repository for his accumulated spite built-up over the years, driving his hips forcefully forward effectively reaming her mouth with drool running in drips from her slobbery lips.

'Moh, moh, moh,' our waylaid daughter moaned in regular cadence to his thrusts, holding on, assuming this is what a whore must accept, while also wanting him to climax and be done with it quickly.

"You damn cunts are all alike. Too good for Larry Finkle, are you?" he growled, the vitriol real and his pain deep, humping in fits expelling his disenchantment with women and his lot as an unappealing man.

Trained to not falter in her duties, Kerri diligently kept her eyes focused upward on the laboring man's reddened face, beads of sweat on his brow and veins bulging on his forehead, urgently driving his pulsating cock into her mouth, and signaling her that he was ready to blow.

"Awwwhhhhh!" Larry yelped, gripping her ears tightly, drawing her face to his crotch one last time and stopping, his pulsing cockhead lodged at the gateway to her throat, issuing a thick spurt of warm cum directly down her gullet to her stomach, bypassing her tongue and tastebuds altogether.

Head bowing low and jaw agape, the cresting accountant's dark eyes fixed on Kerri's upturned face, almost angelic in appearance despite her dissolute circumstance, enraptured pouring an impure serving of glutinous jism into her mouth.

'Guugult, gugh, guff,' Kerri gulped the fetid load in difficult swallows, unhappy with Larry's approach, but pleased he was culminating the impassioned use of her mouth, and without even tasting the foul goo shooting down her throat.

123456...8