The Theft of Our Lives 17 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My inner cuckold shamefully wanted to experience Emma's every moan and sigh as Cheetah, Toad, and Raven put her to their cocks, boning my subjugated wife relentlessly in every orifice and every position, as I watched excitedly trapped in my crowded cage.

Attentive in a manner oddly reminiscent of her lifelong role as a traditional suburban matron, Emma rose unsteadily and turned towards the kitchen, for the first time exposing her marvelous flanks to the delighted eyes of our friends.

In my hapless arousal, the view of Emma walking away was spectacular, and judging from their gloating expressions, I suspect the guys felt the same way, because Emma's ripe ass is only surpassed by her amazing chest.

Swishing and swaying in a characteristically feminine manner that was intoxicating, the milky half-globes of her taut, round ass highlighted the fullness of her backside. Only the bow above the twin dimples of her bottom divided her long torso from the muscular calves and thighs forming her foundation.

Distractingly, a hint of the pink plastic butt plug peeked at the seal of her meaty cheeks, making Cheetah smile hungrily, and having seen the expression on other fortunate spectators to the sumptuous view, I knew what he was thinking.

A moment later, as Emma returned from the kitchen with a bottle, ice bucket, and four tumblers on a tray, with terribly bad timing and for whatever devilish reason popped into Kellen's brain, the tormenting vibrator lit up full force, buckling her knees and nearly making her drop everything, spilling the whisky.

"Ohhhhhhh, dear gawwd, Kel, not now!" she shrilled without thinking in surprise and sexual arousal, her pelvis contorting and unrestrained tits bounding crazily with her loss of balance.

"Wah, hah, ha," Cheetah whooped uproariously at the sight, doubling over with a belly laugh only increasing Emma's embarrassment.

"Woohoo," Toad and Raven howled too, slapping a knee as she staggered hilariously on weakened legs.

Through dumb luck and convenient timing, Emma only just managed to set the tray on a nearby table before dropping in a lump to the floor and shuddering through a minute-long blinding climax before their stunned faces.

"Ohhh god, nooooooo!" she moaned, writhing and clenching her thighs tightly, her powerful muscles contracting in autonomic response to the overwhelming sensation.

"Unhh, unnh, oh fuck! I'm cumming," my wife shrieked, carelessly working through the throes of a mind-numbing orgasm with her eyes rolling into their sockets and an erotic tremor overtaking her circled lips.

"Wow, that was impressive!" Raven cackled. "Embarrassing too, I'll bet. Knocked you flat on your ass!"

"Ahhhhhhhhh," Emma droned, unable to stop despite knowing everything my buddy said was spot on as a residual hum tormented her clitoris and glistening juices wet the insides of her quivering thighs.

"I've dreamed of you cumming, Em, but on my cock, not a piece of plastic," Cheetah added joyously, his open admission making my prick twitch as I inhaled harshly at the very thought.

'Ping,' Emma's phone sounded with a text message as she raised her torso raggedly on her hands, ashamed and trying to recover what little poise and decorum she still possessed before our highly amused chums.

'I saw that. Tim too. Did I catch you at a bad time?' Kellen's question read, accompanied by a hysterically laughing emoji indicating he was asking about her availability to text.

'YES!' his mother texted back sharply, still breathing hard from her unwanted orgasm, her legs limply askew revealing the pink vibe still humming away at a less intense setting and her big tits rising and falling for our guests' entertainment.

'Ha! I hoped so. Did you cum?' our devious son replied, knowing the answer after seeing it on the cameras.

'Yes' Emma answered more circumspectly, knowing that any time Kellen pulled the trigger on her powerful vibrator she'd find herself in a precarious spot.

'Bad girl. Such a shameful display,' he scolded, pleased with maximizing her humiliation in front of our friends, then adding a follow-up that can only be called malicious and demented.

'Punishment due.'

I couldn't read her screen from where I ineptly stood nearby, but the fear filling Emma's eyes at the unknown words told me enough, especially when Kellen dropped his judgment for her preordained chastening and the color drained from her ashen face.

'Spanking...ask Cheetah' he typed his harsh verdict, but then, the entire spectacle was a set-up by Kellen to fulfill Hank's wishes and make his mother's miserable plight worse.

Emma realized it, but was so thoroughly vanquished by now she could do little but comply.

"What gives, Em?" Raven asked, annoyed by the interruption as the party was just getting started and with no idea who had texted or what they said.

"Is that what I think it is up your puss...um, I mean, vagina?" Toad queried curiously, still a little uncomfortable using the coarse slang in reference to my wife and retreating to the more proper term, although gradually warming to the idea.

Emma was too unnerved at first to speak, struggling to her feet and fighting to regain her sensibility before finally gathering enough wherewithal to answer reticently.

"If you think it's a vibrator, then yes, it is, and it's okay, you can call it a pussy," Emma replied gamely, realizing it was pointless denying the presence of the buzzing plastic device and seeking an ounce of Toad's discomfort in reprisal.

Upon re-reading the text message, she solemnly paused to consider what she was about to do, her pained silence accompanied only by the continuous low hum of her unceasing pink tormentor.

"Th-that was wrong of me. I, um, c-couldn't, uh, control myself," she finally stuttered, arduously forming the awful question she was compelled to ask.

As a group, the three men looked on as if stumbling headlong into an adult men's magazine fantasy, disbelieving what they'd seen so far from my previously chaste wife, but willing to learn just how far things might go.

"I was a bad girl. I shouldn't have, uh, cum in front of you," Emma yammered, shamefully performing her specious role and then making an inconsequential excuse.

"I almost spilled the drinks," she giggled uncharacteristically.

I suspect it was just for effect and not real, because inhaling briefly, she closed her eyes when she spoke the deprecating request a moment later, unable to look into the men's faces scrutinizing her every bizarre word.

"Cheetah, I should be punished. I, um, should be s-spanked," she haltingly sputtered her disturbing orders from Kellen without naming the source. "Ray's too much of a, um, pansy to discipline me. Would you please, uh, spank me?"

Cheetah stared at Emma's pallid face as if in a dream, then shot a look of utter disdain in my direction causing me to turn away anemically in retreat from my role as husband. Returning my eyes to my tremoring wife dressed in only the half-apron, I braced myself to watch, barely containing my titillation by her punishment.

"Holy fuck, Em, you truly are full of surprises!" Raven gushed before his compatriot could even answer.

"Alright Emma, since Rat's not man enough for the job," Cheetah eventually answered, his left eyebrow raised and casting a telling wink to his fellow beneficiaries of Kellen's improbable largess.

My penis raged in its metal prison at my dismissal as a man, and my breath grew shallow anticipating the prospect of my longtime buddy usurping my place and performing an act I'd never undertake myself. Under no circumstances would I ever lay a hand on Emma, even if she asked during naughty roleplay sex, which we never had so was never an issue.

"Better come over here," he suggested to my wife, sitting in the easy chair I usually occupied, at least until Kellen had taken it over along with every other privilege I had in our house.

"Better toss the apron too," our accommodating guest added, confident she'd honor his request without opposition.

In another unprecedented moment thrilling me to the bone, Emma impassively reached for the tie at her back and released it, relinquishing the last item she possessed protecting her modesty and standing naked before our bedazzled guests in only her sneakers and collar.

"Oh wow, my dreams come true," Toad huffed erratically, delirious beholding a vision of my sweet bride without a stitch in a fantasy he, and no doubt Raven and Cheetah, secretly harbored for years.

Eyes agog, the trio's gaze roamed the entirety of Emma's nude body from tits to twat, hands on her hips posed as a sex doll Athena and not even attempting to cover herself, understanding it made no difference in the end.

Marveling at their good fortune, up and down my frat brothers' heads drifted like bobblehead dogs in a car's rear window, freely ogling my statuesque wife from her classically beautiful face to her heavy, rounded breasts, then down the curve of her lightly padded tummy to the supple surface of her surprisingly bald cunt.

It was at that inglorious moment that I learned what Kellen penned in black ink on his mother's laser-smooth mound just before she donned the apron in the bedroom.

"Cum Here," Toad read the demeaning words aloud, so everyone heard, noting a small arrow pointing down towards her pussy slit indicating exactly where their cum was expected.

"Oh god," Emma moaned her grief hearing for the first time the salacious invitation in bold text on her bare snatch.

A tear welled in the corner of my demoralized wife's eye at her humiliation, rising to overwhelming levels I didn't think were still possible after the year-long assault on her virtue and respectability.

"Jeez, that's inviting, Em," Raven cracked delightedly.

"You may as well lose jersey, Rat, if you're going to get the most out of this," Toad suggested sympathetically, recognizing I was a true cuckold and encouraging me to express my deviant desires to the fullest, as if reading my mind.

I was already swelling my steel cage as I removed the jersey, standing before my smirking buddies looking as mild and chastened as the most ardent cuck.

"Shit, Rat, hold on for a little while at least," Raven chortled gleefully at the singular dribble of precum escaping the tip of my captured penis, confirming my rampant excitement at the idea of Cheetah spanking my wife and whatever followed, unknowingly with our son's blessing.

Not that the game mattered by now, but feeding oncoming sex frenzy was the fact it was only ten minutes along and our team already held a 15-point lead. We were working on a blowout, putting the guys in good spirits and free to ignore the contest in favor of more licentious entertainment in our house.

Emma's descent and my disgraceful arousal moved quickly from there.

"Come here. Over my knee," Cheetah beckoned my falsely repentant wife, situated in the easy chair patting his leg paternally expecting her obedience.

It was startling how passive Emma became once reconciled to her status as dictated by Kellen and Hank.

Draping herself without protest over his knees, facing the carpeted floor on one side with her fleshy jugs tipped with gold barbell studs swaying pendulously, while squirming provocatively on the other side, primed and ready for the first strike, her meaty bottom was presented to Cheetah as a sumptuous expanse ready for chastising.

Momentarily overcome, my captivated buddy took a moment admiring the pale white cheeks and stout shape of Emma's gorgeous flanks as a vision he'd imagined for years and now exceeded even his fondest dreams.

"Oh baby, I so want to smack this ass," he exclaimed exuberantly, uncaring that both she and I heard his ardent desire while raising his hand above the delectable target.

'WAP!' the first strike fell harshly sending her resilient globes reverberating enticingly under the blow.

"YOWWWWW! THAT HURT!" Emma blurted reflexively, her hips jerking about on his lap.

'WAP! WAP! WAP!

Three success slaps of equal strength followed in rapid succession, raising red hand-marks on her ivory butt in a sight so erotic I nearly burst my cage, noticing Toad and Raven also grasping their crotches tending to their own rising erections.

"OHHH, MY GAWWWD! THAT REALLY HURTS!" my chastened wife howled, her feet shuffling on the carpet scrambling for escape as Cheetah dropped his arm across her lower back ensuring her capture.

"One more, Em, then some relief," my gloating friend promised, rearing back one last time and issuing a resounding spank lighting up her fleshy right cheek painfully.

"AH, AHH, OHHHHHHH," Emma groaned, but this time it was different, echoing with arousal as much as agony.

I'd certainly be erect were it not for my limiting cock cage, but Toad and Raven had obviously stiff poles prodding their khakis, and I'm guessing Cheetah did as well, although I couldn't be sure in his seated position.

"Please, no more," my subdued wife implored, wiggling her scarlet bottom with seductive vigor as the sting receded but the stimulation remained.

"No more, my sweet Emma," her tormentor confirmed affectionately.

In a loving act catching me off-guard, Cheetah's broad palm then soothed the reddened skin of her upturned derriere, rubbing lightly to ease the burn, intimately gliding his fingertips gently along the divide of her cheeks and exploring her backside as my beloved slowly melted into his lap.

I gulped, not at the sight of his wandering hand so personally learning the contours of Emma's generous ass, but rather at the tender words he used in saying her punishment was over. I'd grown accustomed to men fucking my wife, but expressions of endearment struck straight at my heart, inflicting a pain no driving cock in her pussy ever had.

"What the fuck is this thing exactly?" he questioned curiously, sliding his hand farther between her slack legs and examining closely the pink vibrator/butt plug combo affixed to Emma's pussy and asshole as she recovered from her 'punishment.'

"Huh, ahhhhh," Emma gasped, unable to answer when he abruptly grasped the well-lubricated sex toy and yanked.

Indelicately, the dual pronged device dislodged from her cunt and anus simultaneously with a resonant 'pop,' leaving twin holes gaping obscenely front and rear in its wake and Emma covetously wiggling her backside at its sudden absence from the resulting vacuum.

Toad and Raven, enraptured by the torrid scene between our mutual friend and my much-desired wife stood patiently nearby, riveted as the evolving act played out and patiently waiting their turn.

I watched intently as well, uncertain as to Cheetah's next move on Emma's fidelity, but not needing to wonder for long.

"You don't need that fake prick to get off, Emma," he boasted self-assuredly, looking at me supremely sensing my wife was no longer satisfied by her husband. "Apparently, Rat's little guy doesn't do the trick either."

Tossing the still buzzing vibe aside, my buddy assertively slipped his hand between her relaxed thighs, egregiously pulling one leg and then the other further apart, granting unhindered access to her forbidden treasure, its hyper-sensitized clitoris and, precariously, the gateway between her flowering petals to her most sacred interior.

"You just need a real man around, not that pantywaist husband," he snarled insultingly, conveying his intentions by palming her unguarded pussy with a firm hand, actively rubbing the warming gash and smearing the flowing juices over her vulva and puffy labia.

"Ummmmm, ohhhhh," Emma sighed, her cunt already prepped by her initial orgasm on the vibrator sent by Kellen and, insightfully, the harsh flat of his palm scourging her buttocks.

Cheetah wasn't gentle, nor was he polite, stroking his middle finger across the swollen bud of her piqued clitoris, agitating the tender bud before sliding the digit through the wet channel between her plump pussy lips.

"Ahhh, ahh, Cheetah, I, uh, can't," she called without conviction, invoking his name, acknowledging it was our longtime friend plying her cunt so familiarly and surrendering to the marvelous sensations he fomented in her core.

"You like that, Em? Like ol' Cheetah teasing your clitty?" he taunted, looking at me in an act of defiance, invariably forcing another drip of translucent jism to leak from my cockhead at his display of dominance over my bride.

I was out of my mind, never considering I'd respond so submissively to such a slight until Hank warped my mind and turned me into a shameless cuck, enthralled by every moment watching my good buddy use Emma not only for his pleasure, but hers, my frat brothers, and disgracefully, mine as well.

"Mmmmm, hmm," Emma hummed vaguely, nodding her ponytailed head but not granting him the victory of hearing her actual words.

"I said, do you like me teasing your clitty, Em?" Cheetah insisted, still focused in my direction wanting to see my expression as she uttered her response.

"Ummm, ahh, y-yes," she conceded, her lips quivering under the stimulation of his nimble fingering.

As I watched, it was certain my normally reserved wife was no longer resistant to the notion of our dearest old friend playing with her pussy or pleasingly manipulating her clitoris.

Vexatiously, Cheetah's probing fingers sluiced between her slippery cunt lips, then massaged her greedy clit with a gentle caress before poking the sensitive sex button with great effect.

"Oooh, like that, Cheetah, ummm, play with my clit like that," Emma urged as his fingers swirled expertly around her antagonized nub, igniting a spark within turning her into a mass of eroticized flesh completely susceptible to his physical and emotional control.

"Do you want to cum for me, Emma?" Cheetah asked provocatively, noting her rapid breathing and the increasing flow of sticky juices coating his hand.

"Hmmm, yes," she purred, shifting her hips on his lap as the heavy scent of her feminine effluent filled my nostrils signaling she was not acting.

"Do you want to cum for Cheetah, baby, while your husband watches?" he asked again, this time requiring she add the delinquent admission.

"Ohhh, ohhh yesssss. Please?" my wife succumbed, her voice girlishly gaining an octave, which I recognized happened whenever her arousal neared its apex, and she needed release.

"Ask me, baby. Ask so Rat can hear," my buddy pressed, spinning his digit vigorously now and for the first time dipping his index finger into the sexual ferment of her boiling cunt, finger fucking her enthusiastically.

"That's what Cuck wants, after all," Cheetah bid, deriding me openly with the moniker, perhaps sensing my denigration made Emma hot, and sadly, made me hot too. "Isn't that what you want, Cuck?"

In my ardor, I didn't delay in responding to the audacious insult.

"Oh yes, Emma, ask him. Huh, ask Cheetah to make you c-cum, so I c-can watch," I beseeched breathlessly, my dignity shattered before my peers in sufferance of the thrill of seeing my bride desecrate our marriage in pursuit of an adulterous orgasm by his hand.

"I need it, honey. I need to hear you ask him," I huffed in furtherance of my ardent desire for her orgasm.

Cheetah cast his eyes on Toad and Raven with a smile of supremacy and triumph, sending the message that Emma was theirs to play with for the afternoon. The look said that not only would I do nothing to intervene, but I'd actively encourage her further defilement, if only to feed my warped need for her degradation and my humiliation.

I was a wreck and a disgrace, tugging uselessly at my captive prick and shaking like a leaf in autumn waiting to hear Emma's plea completing my total emasculation and placating my desperate addiction for perverted gratification.

Hank wasn't merely winning the battle for me, my wife, and our family's soul, he was winning the war.