The Theft of Our Lives 17 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, slut! Fuck baby! Fuck Emma!" my friend chanted as his reservoir of illicit semen passed from his testicles to my wife's uterus.

In a conclusion emblematic of our college days in the frat house, we all passed out on the furniture of our den, drunk, tired, and too drained of sweat and cum to stay awake.

*****************

When I woke, it was dark outside, but the lights were still on in our den.

Toad and Raven were asleep - half-naked and dead to the world on the sofa cushions, their limp dicks coated with a dried mixture of my wife's fluids and their own ejaculate, drool forming at the edges of their open mouths.

Emma and Cheetah were nowhere to be found, and I was shaking the cobwebs from my brain when I heard a girlish laugh and hearty guffaw coming from the nearby hallway, growing closer as I my head cleared.

They say the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

If there's one thing I was sure of before this day, Emma's feelings about Cheetah were anything but indifferent, so I was instantly distressed when, without concern for my presence or reaction, into the room waltzed my wife and my frat brother, side by side and arms around waists.

Cheetah wore just a bath towel at the hips, while Emma flimsily donned a satin black chemise usually reserved for the boudoir, dipping precariously at the bodice and stopping well above her bellybutton, exposing her hairless pussy. Their hair was wet and tousled after exiting the shower, and from their chummy demeanor, I'm guessing it was together.

Disturbingly, the writing on her mound was gone, scrubbed clean and I feared by whom as my mind filled with visions of Cheetah intimately cleaning her sudsy body in every nook and crevice. Worse, I suspected their relationship had taken a turn in a direction neither Paulina nor I considered possible, and certainly not favorable to our marriages.

Only earlier this afternoon, I'd thrilled to the sight of my egotistical buddy fucking my bride in the easy chair, initiating a scintillating 'airtight' sex fest with my other frat brothers after receiving a marvelous blowjob as I impotently gobbled up the scene from nearby.

Now, seeing the love of my life flip the switch on her distaste for Cheetah was devastating.

Giggling like a schoolgirl and suddenly enamored of a guy she viewed as a sexist caricature for so many years signaled a callousness and disregard for me developing within that was completely foreign to her former character and threatening to our future together.

Hank's plans for my wife and I were proving more successful than merely the offense of sex and infidelity with a string of lovers, both anonymous and familiar. He had successfully converted Emma from respectable wife and mother to promiscuous seductress and unashamed slut.

Wickedly and with bold audacity, my boss weakened the glue holding us together - our marriage and family, steering us down another step towards complete dissolution and destroying everything we valued most, including our vows and the sanctity of our relationship.

The only thing left was her devotion and pride in our children, and leveraging Kellen's newly cultivated insensitivity, selfishness, and coldly mercenary persona, the next obvious phase in our downfall was encouraging our son to exploit his mother and her luscious body for his pecuniary benefit.

I feared that was were Hank was taking Emma next, and sadly, for the first time since my wife gushed over Nate Wagnell's masculinity, I feared for the future of our marriage, and our family.

TO BE CONTINUED...