The Theft of Our Lives 17 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Cheetah, huh, make me cum! I'm begging you, ohhh, make me cum now," Emma implored between halting breaths, on the cusp of a whopper climax and willing to say anything to get it.

"Emma, sweet, if I let you cum, will you suck my cock? Will you suck me off so Rat can watch?" Cheetah pressed, pushing my buttons and extracting every ounce of humility from my beleaguered wife in exercising his superiority over me and our situation.

Crazed by raw lust and power, Cheetah was acting as if a stranger to me, and I loved every second of him exploiting my beloved bride and her feverish pussy.

"Oh yes! I'll suck your cock, Cheetah," she cried, nearly unable to get the answer out fast enough satisfying his unconscionable demand in exchange for her dearly needed orgasm. "I want to, ohhh, I want to suck your cock!"

I'd heard Emma make the same plea to Nate and a dozen other men in the past year, including Kellen and Tim, so it shouldn't have fazed me in the least. Instead, I almost spurt my nut onto our carpeted floor hearing the words, knowing it was Cheetah she was begging.

My frat brother was the man she'd rejected at the mixer the night we met, and continually rebuffed his poorly concealed overtures throughout the years. He wasn't exactly a nemesis or anything, but she was clearly never sexually interested in him as a man, and especially as the husband of her BFF Paulina.

"Okay, Wife/Slut, since that's what you want," Cheetah agreed, returning to using her deprecating collar name, while steadily sinking two fingers into the hot well of her steaming cunt and brushing her G-spot, initiating a rough but truly effective fucking motion.

"Ah, aghh, agggh," her voice turned animalistic grunts, snorting through her nostrils in time to the repeated plunges of his pseudo-prick into her sloppy pussy hole.

In a fascinating display of the intensity of her passion, Emma's chestnut ponytail flew haphazardly, and her naked body jerked spasmodically atop his lap, sending her giant tits flopping in every direction in reaching towards her climax.

"Do it, Wife/Slut. Cum loudly, so Rat can hear you. So we can all hear Emma Tyler cum," Raven suddenly interjected using her full name to maximize her embarrassment, leaning into her ear speaking his encouragement for her ultimate sexual humiliation.

I don't know if it was the recognition she had an audience, forgotten in the midst of her fervor, or simply the adept stroking of Cheetah's fingers, but something drove my wife over top at that moment, and her body stiffened as tremors rolled along its curvaceous length.

"Oh, ohh, ohhhhhhh fuuuuuck," Emma groaned long and low, her mouth circled in a remarkably understated expression of the power of her rocket ride to ecstasy.

"Go baby! Cum for me, Em. Cum for the guys. Cum for Rat," Cheetah urged awfully, coaxing Emma through a drawn-out eruption of pleasure cascading in waves throughout her stiff form.

"Mmmmmuahhh," she hummed, pursing her lips with eyes closed when a second smaller quake shook as Cheetah extended her ecstatic denouement by gently tweaking her agitated clitoris.

He may have just been enjoying himself and putting on a show for the guys, but I sensed he understood that in wringing out Emma's climax as far as he could take it, he maximized her embarrassment and increased my gratification too.

"Huh, huh, ohhh my god," she huffed a moment later, rolling off Cheetah's lap onto the carpet, aided by a gentle push from the man who'd just brought her off so disturbingly, and so powerfully.

Flushed and shimmering with sweat, Emma's extenuated arms held her up at the waist and her lithe legs lay widespread in a very unladylike sprawl, leaving her reddened, swollen, soaking wet pussy easily visible and her heaving breasts splendidly in motion with each breath.

"Was it good for you, Rat?" Toad asked mischievously, spotting the thin string of jism hanging from the tip of my penis, still bloated in my steel jail.

I didn't answer and didn't need to, because Toad knew, and so did Raven and Cheetah - I'd gotten extremely aroused by the punishment and use of my exploited wife by my friend. I didn't actually cum, but I got about as close as possible with my erection stunted in a cage.

Slowly returning to sanity and the stunned gazes of our enthusiastic guests, in a bizarre sight I should have expected but was still out of character, Toad, an inherently cautious, married accountant with a slight build and dark rimmed glasses, grabbed a handful of Emma's bare butt cheek in a half-hearted effort to raise her on wobbly legs.

Inordinately pleased with his plush handful, he didn't let go right away as she weakly rose to her knees, unable to compose herself from the enervating orgasm.

"Oh, Toad, that's, um, very familiar," my flustered wife peeped humorously, all things considered, but didn't resist.

Instead, she merely squirmed in his grip, understanding this was only the beginning of what was going to be a very thorough exploration of her naked body by every man in the room but me.

"Not familiar enough yet. You made a promise. It's time to come through," Cheetah reminded, pouring two fingers of bourbon from the nearby bottle and parting his legs, pointing to the floor in front of him signaling his intent.

Recognition filled Emma's countenance at the 'promise' she'd given at the height of arousal, restively shuffling on her knees before Cheetah and reluctantly adjusting to the reality that she was going to blow our womanizing friend.

Accepting her obligation to perform the intolerable act, if not for Cheetah, then for Kellen by proxy, my dazed wife looked warily into his lap, then raised her pretty emerald eyes steadily to his own, finding a coldness there she'd seen in Hank's associates, but never in our longtime family friend.

As did we all, including Paulina, Emma always assumed my buddy's flirtations were frivolous and good-natured. Now, it was clear he was serious. Cheetah wanted her to 'Kiss The Cock' and my bedeviled wife was going to do it.

I couldn't wait to watch.

Pleased with his command and her obedience, Cheetah briefly returned his attention to her inch-long barbells, fascinated by the gold studs at the center of her mountains of malleable tit flesh.

"Shit, I love these piercings. I mean, damn Em, a bald pussy and nipple studs? I didn't think you were that kind of a gal," my athletic friend marveled, grasping the barbell in her left nipple and pulling it taut, but not so much as to inflict tremendous pain.

"Ahhhhh," Emma sighed, unable to stifle her reaction and flinching at the stimulus to her visibly stretched bud.

"Like that, huh?" my buddy speculated lewdly, noting her intake of breath and repeatedly twisting the barbell, teasing her swollen nub playfully.

"Awwwh, it's tender," she replied delicately, wincing but unable to refute the pleasure induced, sending a shiver throughout her torso.

Dismayed and awed, I marveled at how easily the guys dismissed two decades of friendship and propriety when offered the unprecedented opportunity to fulfill their longest-held fantasies with Emma's voluptuous body. I'd even say it was unnerving were it not for the depraved gratification I received by witnessing it happen.

'They're good guys,' I thought foolishly, never imagining they'd so readily take the bait set out by Kellen, but today they seem possessed.

I guess in the end, guys are guys, especially when offered a naked woman with big tits to satisfy their lust, and even when that woman is their best friend's wife, and their wives' best friend.

"YAYYY!" a cheer rose from the TV crowd after our team increased the lead to 24 points and was running away with the contest.

Fixated on Emma and the unlikely blowjob she was about to give our lucky frat brother, the guys blithely ignored the action on the screen in favor of the action taking place in the comfort of our family den.

"Emma, I've thought about you on your knees with your lips wrapped around my cock since that night at the mixer," my ostensive friend revealed somewhat disturbingly.

"Rat watching you suck me off only makes it that much sweeter," he sneered vindictively, and for the first time I questioned the level of that friendship.

Well-trained by Hank, Emma ignored the nasty remark and set to her task, perfunctorily unbuckling Cheetah's belt and unzipping his fly as all eyes zealously watched her every move. Pulling his khaki's and boxers at the waist, she efficiently sprung his hard, thickly veined white prick, at least 7" long with the circumference of a heavy-duty broomstick.

"Hmmm, I guess you have thought about this since the mixer," she teased, noting his erection and pleased he was hard, saving her the fawning act of licking and suckling his member to life.

Jokes aside, Emma's demeanor told me that sucking Cheetah's cock was an unappealing chore, and especially difficult given their longstanding acquaintance, as well as her friendship with his wife, Paulina.

Dutiful to a fault, and well-practiced as a 'great cocksucker' in Hank's estimation, my wife eschewed the use of her hands except to embrace Cheetah's heavy ball sack in her soft palm.

Looking him straight in his wondrous blue eyes, she inquisitively slipped her silken tongue between moist ruby lips, swiping at the tumescent cockhead and then giving a luxurious swirl around the flared surface, prepping to take him fully into the soft vacuum of her warm mouth.

"Unnh, damn that's nice, Em," a sigh escaped Cheetah's half-open mouth, and his shaft jumped visibly suggesting his rhapsody seeing his long-sought but unrequited mistress so tenderly suctioning his hard cock.

"Whoahhh," a collective moan echoed from Toad and Raven at the miraculous sight, disbelieving it was truly happening and increasingly anxious for an opportunity to experience my wife's cocksucking expertise for themselves.

"See that Rat? Emma's learning what she missed all these years turning me down in favor of your little guy," he declared supremely, his eyes focused on my sweet wife's plump lips stretched around his fat cockhead and disparaging me openly.

Driving the insult deeper, with a nod to my chastity cage he signaled he knew exactly how much I was affected, and how excited I was seeing his cock inside my cherished wife's forbidden mouth.

"Ahhh, suck my cock, Em. You know you've wanted it all these years," Cheetah urged, egotistically projecting his own fantasy onto Emma and relishing the previously unthinkable feel of her wet mouth enveloping his perceptive knob.

It was mind-blowing.

In a year, Hank's strong hand converted Emma from a reticent housewife clumsily giving a loving but uninspired blowjob to her middling husband on special occasions such as my birthday or our anniversary, into an exceptionally talented cocksucker hungrily devouring a lucky man's stalwart shaft then draining his balls dry with her oral prowess.

A keen observer, I've closely studied her technique develop, learning it varied based on her interest in her subject and the importance of the assignment to her ultimate master, Hank. Men she admired or found especially attractive, like Nate or Ted, received premium service as Emma tenderly worked his erection.

Gently licking his balls, languidly drawing her tongue tip his stiffening shaft, and seductively enveloping his bulging crown, Emma swallowed the pulsing cock inch by inch in a drawn-out edging session lasting well over a half hour.

All were methods effectively employed by my inventive wife.

Unattractive men sent by Hank without better credentials became an undesirable and strictly mercenary act for Emma, receiving the down and dirty quick BJ. Suctioning his limp noodle until he hardened, she bobbed competently at a brisk pace, cooly palming his nut sack as needed until he also groaned and pumped a tepid wad of foul jism down her throat.

Knowing her cold reaction to Cheetah's attempts on her fidelity over the years, I expected him to receive the more lackadaisical effort, but twenty minutes later, I was stunned when Emma was still going, taunting and teasing his painfully swollen cock with leisurely swipes on its surface.

Attentively, my wife suckled Cheetah's cum-laden balls, while showing no signs of granting the relief he was practically begging her to give.

"Oh god, baby, give me a break! Please, Em, make me cum!" he groaned urgently, an almost tortured expression in his eyes watching Emma's ponytail dance as she worked her oral magic on his straining pole.

Tormenting Cheetah was subtle vengeance by Emma, and I knew it, but that didn't stop me from rabidly watching her vacuum down his cock.

I was bursting my cage, engrossed in the vision of her sucking off my good friend, and doing a rather enthusiastic job of it, making me that much the harder in my prison and seeping a watery stream of precum from the tip.

I just needed one more thing.

"You wanna cum, Cheetah?" Emma asked, taking what control she could despite her subservience as dominated cocksucker extraordinaire.

"Oh, yesss! You're a-aw-awesome, Em. Please, make me cum," Cheetah begged, surrendering his pride to the quality of my wife's blowjob.

"Ask my husband. Ask Ray if you can cum in his wife's mouth," she challenged with a wry smile, turning the tables in a brief moment of power. "You know he'll love it, and you'll love telling him. That's the only way it's happening."

I couldn't believe it!

Emma, the sweetest woman I've ever known, was making me give permission for my friend and frat brother to cum in her mouth. The demand was so demented, so dismissive of me as her husband, and yet so reaffirming of our mutual partnership in this travesty of servitude.

I was so charged up by her temerity and the expression of underlying malice, a surge pumped into my meager prick.

"Fuck, Rat, um, I mean, Ray, can I c-cum in, uh, Emma's mouth?" Cheetah complied instantly, even adding an element of respect in using my real name hoping to placate the woman controlling his orgasm. "Do you w-want to see your pretty wife swa-a-llow my cum?"

"Answer him, Ray," Emma pressed, taking his cock between her lips once more and actively sucking, keeping him on edge then releasing him again, cajoling me into the response she wanted to hear, and perversely, I wanted to give.

"Damn it, Cheetah, d-do it. C-cum in Emma's m-mouth," I stuttered eagerly, at my wit's end and ready to say whatever she wanted to reach the conclusion of her adultery with my friend. "I want you to, uh, cum in my w-wife's mouth."

Hearing what she wanted, Emma doubled down, pumping up and down several times, administering extreme suction sending Cheetah over the top as I and my other frat brothers watched rapturously.

"Ah, ahhh, thank gawwwd!!!" Cheetah cried a moment later, every muscle in his body contracting mightily, arching his back and head snapping backward bellowing his much-anticipated, body-rocking climax.

I shivered at his release nearly as much as he did himself, reveling as Emma's slippery lips withdrew to the flared rim of his cockhead accepting his heated gooey deposit, noting her throat muscles flexing with each pulse of his slickened shaft pouring another dollop of cum to her stomach.

"Nice work, Em! Sucked him dry!" Toad cheered crudely, feeling the effects of the whisky he and Raven consumed while awaiting the finale, discarding his usually reserved demeanor and behaving as boorishly as his frat compatriots.

Languishing on her knees, head forward and tongue lightly swabbing a remnant of white cream from Cheetah's deflating prick, Emma dutifully followed the lesson's learned about a cocksucker's proper clean-up routine under Hank's infamous guidance.

Cheetah simply stared dumbfounded, grasping the reality of this freakish dream come true as my attendant wife swallowed his soft cock one last time, then cast her emotive emerald eyes into his gaze conveying an unspoken message of deference to his sexual satisfaction as a good slut.

On the sidelines watching throughout, Toad and Raven were now too worked up to wait any longer and not really concerned whether Emma was ready or not.

"Over here, Wife/Slut," Toad directed with surprising assertiveness, grasping Emma's arm ready to drag her to the nearby cushioned chair.

Toad's a pretty reasonable guy, even sensitive, and I assumed he used the derogatory name more to ineptly dissociate himself from the tasteless act of taking advantage of my wife's unexpected sexual servitude than out of concern for Emma's feelings.

Cheetah, on the other hand, clearly enjoyed calling Emma 'Wife/Slut' after the sting of her rejection all those years ago.

"I gotta clear my throat," Emma yipped at his urgency, grabbing a full tumbler of bourbon and tossing it back as easily as a sailor in a dive bar.

"Not for this, you don't," Toad remarked enigmatically, seeing her recoil from the strength of the spirit before conducting her to the easy chair.

"Put those gloriously long legs over the arms, Em, and scoot your pretty ass to the edge of the cushion," my normally mild-mannered buddy ordered.

"Seriously, Toad?" she questioned, and I think we were all somewhat befuddled, expressing a mix of bemusement and aversion on her face.

"Jolie may have told you I love eating pussy in some girl talk over a glass of wine, but what she doesn't know is I've wanted to sample your snatch for as long as I can remember," he added with stark honesty. "I just can't let this opportunity pass."

Oral sex is a very personal act for my wife, even now, and oddly more so receiving it from a man. Emma had eaten plenty of women - our daughter Kerri, her sister Betsy, and Anja among them, and they reciprocated accordingly, but not many men had availed themselves of the opportunity to go down on her delectable quim.

Toad wasn't listening, immediately dropping his face between the pale flesh of Emma's widespread thighs, stopping within inches of her fragrant snatch. Inhaling deeply, the enthralled accountant paused a moment admiring her glistening slit and engorged labia.

"Beautiful," he commented happily, then eagerly attacked her savory cunt with a fury, anxious to taste her female essence and lapping along the entire span of her widening gash.

"Oh, ohhh, Toad," Emma cooed, unaccustomed to such enthusiasm by even the most ardent of her many women lovers, and falling into an erotic glassy-eyed haze against the back cushion as he hungrily licked and nibbled her cunt.

"I gotta record this," Raven declared, whipping out his cellphone for a hi-def close-up.

Of course, neither he nor my other frat brothers knew Kellen had the house wired and the infamous events of the afternoon were recorded in marvelous 4K clarity, faces and all, for posterity and whatever other use crossed our demented son's mind.

Cynically, Kellen learned from Hank that leverage over another person always had value, even if that value wasn't presently known or exploited. Video of my three frat brothers tag-teaming his mother certainly qualified as leverage.

"Huh, huh, huh," Emma's breathing grew fast and ragged as Toad's rapid-fire tongue drifted up the flowing crease to linger on her protruding clitoris, taunting the swollen bud and working the tip teasingly on the tender morsel.

As I shifted on my feet with erotic tension at the bar, Cheetah nursed his whisky, recovering from the most unanticipated blowjob he'd ever received, while Raven pulled away for a wide shot, catching the back of Toad's head but certain to capture Emma's undulating body in full form.

Scanning her widespread legs draping the arm rest, setting her pussy as an all-you-can-eat buffet, upward to her shockingly pierced tits jostling rhythmically across her chest, he ended the sumptuous journey fixed on the euphoric expression of arousal in her glazed emerald eyes.