The Theft of Our Lives 17 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Toad, that tickles my pussy. Ahh, ahhh," Emma giggled girlishly, launching into an ecstatic tizzy when Toad expertly darted his tongue on her exquisitely primed clit and then teasingly nibbled her fleshy labia.

'Smck, slup, mumph,' sloppy licking and slurping sounds replaced the noise from the game.

Now in the second half and an absolute blowout by our team, Cheetah had muted the surround sound system in favor of the more entertaining tomes of my enraptured wife vocally succumbing to Toad's exceptional cuntlicking skills.

"Ahh, ahh, sooo good," my wife gushed, yielding to the marvelous tonguing so surprising by our modest friend.

Those were the last intelligible words she'd utter as Raven grew impatient for his own turn with my accommodating spouse, handing the phone to Cheetah and quickly undoing his fly.

"Ahh, ohhh, MOHHH," Emma groaned, her mouth an unceasing 'O' when Raven stepped up to the side of the chair, insistently turned her head to the left, and muffled her cries with his rampaging 7 1/2" cock.

"Ummm, that's it, baby. Choke it down," my Latino friend sighed as she reflexively closed her lips around the invading lance, easing her throat as his fat knob pushed through the entrance flattening his black curly hair against her upper lip.

"Muggh, muck," she gagged slightly but didn't choke, despite Raven's admonition.

Impressively, the bulge of his buried cockhead bloating her esophagus confirmed what I already knew, and my friends were now learning - the bashful, unpretentious, big-titted sorority girl they remembered was now well-practiced in the art of throating even a large cock, such as Raven's.

Cheetah continued recording the engaged trio, capturing my naked Emma, her neck in a black leather collar with head turned accepting a brown-skinned column skewering her mouth.

In the same frame, her sneaker-clad feet bounced loosely in the air to either side of a slightly built man with light brown hair happily devouring her soaking wet pussy as her eye-catching melons performed their usual wayward dance in sync with the action at both ends of her writhing body.

"MOH, MOHHH!" Emma moaned a few minutes later, her mouth stuffed with Raven's regularly drilling cock, when Toad's determined tongue triggered an orgasm flooding his mouth with her potent juices.

"Damn, that's it! That's what I needed," Raven crowed gleefully.

Grasping Emma's ponytail, the exuberant lawyer drove his spear once more into her throat and stopped, letting the vibrations from her climax spark his own orgasm, and uncontrollably smashing his pubic bone against her lips with his nut sack draping her chin as he rocketed his virile spunk down the tube without remorse.

"Yeah, slut! Fuck yeah, take my cum! Every fucking drop," he snarled, possessing a tone not of anger, but rather years of frustration secretly coveting my wife and now satisfying that desire in her accommodating mouth.

Even in the aftermath of her own orgasm under the compelling tongue-work of Jolie's husband, Emma obediently consumed every drop of Raven's jism, properly releasing his softening flesh column when he was done but graciously licking a drip of the pearly goo at the eye of his cockhead before relinquishing him completely.

Minutes passed as we all took a break.

The basketball game was an easy victory and soon forgotten. I was a dribbling mess of sexual frustration and emotional upheaval, leaning against the bar and so drained I couldn't stand upright any better than my depleted wife and contented frat brothers.

"Damn, Emma, I've thought about you naked a lot over the years, but you look even better than in my imagination," Toad admitted in a sanguine moment of truth, with a nod by Raven and Cheetah signaling their agreement.

"Uh, thanks, Toad," my wife answered coyly, shrinking under the bold revelation of his longtime lust and thinking what Jolie would say if she ever saw this scene involving her husband, his buddies, and her fellow sorority sister.

Emma's body language told me she felt awkward lounging nude before the trio, especially with the memory of Toad's tongue intimately exploring her vagina and two loads of our friend's slimy semen lodged in her belly.

More drinks flowed, with the guys taking turns squeezing Emma's breasts as she languished in the easy chair, suggesting they intended to heed Kellen's invitation scribbled on Emma's bald pussy to 'Cum Here' into her unlocked sperm bank.

"Time to hit it again," Cheetah announced unceremoniously, reducing Emma to a piece of fuckmeat and rousing himself from his chair after regaining the urge for more after Toad and Raven did their thing.

Drunken and staggered, nobody put up much of a protest at his imperative, even Emma, bracing herself for another round of uncomfortable sex she couldn't find the strength to avoid, understanding Kellen could see everything through the security system and not daring to buck his mandate.

"On top, Wife/Slut, time to tap the grand prize," he directed, crudely referencing her sacred pussy as the ultimate gift they all longed to fuck, dragging Emma up by the hand and plopping her into the easy chair with his pelvis at the edge of the cushion.

I snapped to attention with his words, my deflated prick spurred to life by his imperative over my wife before my eyes and eager to witness him taking what he wanted from Emma.

Undoubtedly, my slighted buddy planned a vigorous skewering of her precious fuck hole as further reprisal for her rejection at the mixer and the temptation she unintentionally presented at gatherings over the years.

I didn't want to miss a single moment of Emma riding his thick cock, losing herself to the adulterous sex as she always did despite her disdain at even the thought of Cheetah filling her tight sheath, yet alone the reality of his rigid shaft plumbing her steamy depths.

"Humhh, hmm," Emma inhaled deeply, unhappily resolving herself to this new unappealing task.

Spying her target, she obediently spread her wiry limbs to either side of his hips centered by his veined upright column, reinvigorated and rock solid in preparation for entry into her long-desired fuck sleeve.

"Umm, let me, uh, get settled first, Cheetah," she complained as he immediately mauled her big tits, squeezing the spongy globes gleefully and tweaking the nipple studs forcefully just as his flared cockhead pierced the elastic entrance to her wet cunt.

"Damn, I just love these big tits!" my crass frat brother crowed to everyone, ignoring her plea and literally bouncing the buoyant flesh in his hand as she slowly lowered her hips onto his length, enveloping half his hard shaft on the way to consuming the entire span.

"Ahhh, easy! Agggh, go easy, Cheetah," my wife implored when he gave the heavy studs a nearly 360° turn, sending a sharp pain streaking through her chest.

"No! I'll fucking play with your big titties all I want," he snapped with surprising vindictiveness ignited by his sexual ardor, pulling tautly on the gold barbells stretching her rubbery nipples to long points of tantalized pink flesh.

"Owwwch," she fussed, looking into his steely blue eyes for mercy and finding none.

"Now, get to work, Wife/Slut. Ride me, and show Rat you made a mistake at the mixer!" Cheetah growled, jerking his hips upward sending the message to move her ass and give him the quality fuck he expected.

"Um, yeah, okay," Emma conceded servilely, not concerned about anything at the moment but focusing her attention on the ache in her nipples and the stalwart cock spearing her interior.

Knees resting on the cushion, my wife effortlessly lifted her hips, raising her slick pussy slowly up Cheetah's pulsing meat stick, her inflamed labia assiduously embracing the staff to the crown leaving a visible smear of her copious fluids in their wake.

Then, dropping just as deliberately in a controlled descent designed to maximize the experience, Emma absorbed his cock again in the manner of a well-trained wife/slut.

"Oh god, that's nice! Damn, you're tight for an old broad," my friend judged favorably with the backhanded compliment.

Gripping her wide hips, less for control than for the sheer thrill of feeling her body rising and falling on his stout lance, Cheetah relished every second of Emma's submission, glancing at me briefly with a smug wink then burying his face in the deep valley between her heavily bounding tits.

"Bruubbbbbhh," Cheetah juvenilely motorboated the giant pair of flesh melons in a manner as he might have in college had he gotten the chance.

"Jeez, Cheetah," Raven chortled at the act, imagining his own face pressed into Emma's huge rack and thinking he'd need to try it himself before the afternoon was gone.

"Please?" Emma begged despairingly, her face flushed pink and her embarrassment overwhelming with her breasts the center of attention again, as they always seemed to be.

That didn't stop her from picking up the pace, riding the full length of my buddy's firm shaft while gradually sinking into the abyss of unwanted arousal invariably arising within whenever to she took on a good-sized cock, even with men she spurned or otherwise found unappealing.

"Ummm, oh god, yesss, Cheetah. Fuck me deep," she surrendered to the feeling, working her hips ardently, her pussy juices now flowing liberally responding to the couple's illicit union and not concerned who saw her acquiesce to adultery.

Cheetah cared however, glancing my way again with a telling smile, noting my prick painfully crowding my cage and taking satisfaction in the fevered look of hunger and abasement in my eyes.

Desperately, I watched him take control of Emma's body with his larger cock, guiding her towards a whopper of an orgasm while anticipating he'd soon pump a full load of potent seed deep into her uterus, making a claim on her fidelity in challenge to me, whether successfully or not didn't really matter.

"Raven, pull up to the bumper," Cheetah called, unexpectedly wrapping his arms around Emma's torso and drawing her down to his chest, raising her backside and setting a target for our grinning Latino buddy.

Stroking his growing cock and giving a nod of understanding, Raven lowered his fingers to my prostrate wife's heavily seeping gash then smoothly drew them over the roseate sphincter, lubricating the entrance and doing the same with his flared knob.

"Ohhhhh, go easy. Go easy," Emma chirped her surprise when the swollen crown pressed against her slickened anus, knowing what was happening and immediately apprehensive at its presence.

"Oh yeah, in we go, nice and easy," Raven assured, grasping her hips and pushing forward slowly but surely without hesitation, breeching the instinctively clenching aperture by introducing his insistent cock to her dark channel.

Emma's certainly not an anal virgin, with more than one shaft bigger than Raven's stretching her backdoor during our indenture, but in all our very open confessionals over the past year I don't recall her ever mentioning double penetration.

"Uh, uh, uh, slow, slow," she repeated, panting raggedly.

Even in her duress, my resilient wife continued her ride up and down Cheetah's stiff pole as Raven's unyielding cock sank deeper into her straining asshole until his scratchy pubic hairs tickled the white globes of her bare ass cheeks when he bottomed out.

"Em looks good this way, don't you think, Rat?" Cheetah exulted triumphantly, holding her tight to his chest and driving his hips upward, taking over the effort from Emma with a physicality earned through years of hard work in the gym.

I was beyond excited seeing the duo go to work on my sweet bride, sliding one cock in while the other exited and then reversing the entry, initiating a regular pace smoothly pummeling her pussy and asshole in combination as the libidinous trio fell into a finely synchronized screw.

"Uhhh, oh fuck, ohhh, full," Emma grunted under the stress of the dual pronging, but impressively, she held her own, rolling her hips gracefully and absorbing the hard cocks in a profound display of perseverance and dexterity.

"Shit, Raven, I can feel your cock fucking her ass," Cheetah marveled, sensing his frat brother's presence through the thin membrane in Emma's body separating their probing shafts.

I was nearly as involved as my copulating frat brothers, with only Toad left unoccupied, but that didn't last long as Cheetah had a plan, and he was going to see it through.

"Toad, get behind the chair and whip it out," he suggested with a shrug of his head to his back, hinting at his intentions.

The chair in question had a reasonably low back, so that standing behind it placed the top just below waist level, even for an average-sized man like our accountant friend.

'Zip,' Toad's zipper sounded and out flopped his semi-hard cock.

"C'mon, Wife/Slut, time to go 'airtight,'" Cheetah beckoned, releasing Emma's torso and nudging her upright, setting her head-to-head with Toad's inflating prick, urging my wife to complete the trifecta by taking him in her mouth.

Emma was still working hard accommodating a double dose of hard cock in her pussy and asshole, rocking her muscular pelvis forward and back, her green eyes dazed with sexual excess as if mesmerized by the 6" veined staff rising to half-mast only an inch from her semi-circled lips.

"Ahhh," Toad gasped when she took the bait, snatching the soft flesh within the plush petals and swooshing her tongue over the sensitive skin of his bulbous knob.

Swallowing the loose shaft whole, my capable wife laved her tongue around the swelling rod, understanding she first needed to bring Toad to full erection before truly imparting the first-rate blowjob she was trained to perform whenever accepting a cock to service with her mouth.

"Yeehah! Airtight. Look at your, ugh, loving bride, uh, now, Rat. No holes barred," Cheetah taunted, grunting with her weight and his effort, glaring at me with an outright wicked grin of retribution for my 'stealing' of his intended conquest.

I gazed in awe, horrified but also in utter bliss at Emma's predicament, disgracefully enthralled watching her take on three men at once.

Savoring his victory, Cheetah soon returned to Emma's huge tits swaying before eyes, motorboating the spectacular globes again then affixing his teeth the gold barbell in her right nipple and chomping down painfully on the thick nub.

"MOWWWAHHH," my wife cried aloud around Toad's cock filling her mouth, rigid and saturated with her spit as she alternately sucked it down and swirled the head in her soggy mouth.

"Huh, oh god, Emma, uh, take 'em all. Oh, my love, take all their cocks," I huffed shamefully loud enough for her to hear, beyond control in my perverted fever.

I was a slobbering mess, tugging uselessly at my stunted penis and tight scrotum with one hand, twisting my own nipple rings with the other, doing my best to stimulate a desperately needed climax and generally acting every bit the voyeuristic cuckold Hank expected of me.

'Wap, wap, wap,' Raven swatted Emma's doughy right flank, raising a glowing patch of pink skin while repeatedly driving his hearty shaft to the root, the smack of his hips matching the din emanating from his palm striking her bottom.

"Mummph, mummm, muh," Emma moaned, her lips stretched but not harshly, easily managing Toad ordinary prick but enduring a strenuous fuck on the larger cocks of Cheetah and Raven in her frothy cunt and snugly gripping asshole.

Hank had done it again.

Using our cooperative son as his understudy, my boss managed to degrade my beloved wife even further than she'd already suffered and humiliating us both at the same time with three longtime friends - my ex-frat brothers and the husbands of Emma's former sorority sisters and best friends.

Diligently pulling at my cage, I dearly tried cumming to the depraved exhibition. I couldn't take my eyes off Emma's tall, toned body, sweating and grunting with the stiff lance of one of my buddies in every orifice - as stuffed full of cock as I'd ever seen her or ever imagined.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but it was the most spectacular and beautiful sight I've ever seen.

Sandwiched between Raven and Cheetah, manhandled as a piece of heavenly fuckmeat by my friends, in a remarkable display of respect and devotion to his pleasure, Emma attentively nursed Toad's tense column, slathering the fat crown and devouring the pulsating shaft with each descent down its length.

"Em, uh, you're gonna make me, unhh, I mean, I'm gonna, ohhh, gonna cum," Toad sighed, his body practically melting in her oral embrace.

I wasn't surprised when Toad lost it first.

"Uhhh, here it comes," he warned, lurching and then erupting deliriously.

Gently grasping Emma's ponytail, Toad poured a glutinous porridge of salty jism into her mouth, filling her cheeks to overflowing and running as a drippy waterfall over her bottom lip onto her chin.

"Muuck, mup," Emma dutifully gulped down the pooling deposit of syrupy broth remaining in her mouth.

Spent and bleary-eyed, Toad staggered backward to the sofa in his post-orgasm rapture as my versatile wife got screwed front and back.

Raven, Cheetah, and Emma fell into a frenzy of mindless fucking on the chair, her head wobbling loosely above the fray with Toad's cum nastily glistening on her lips and glazing her chin while her gelatinous tits bobbled freely with a mind of their own.

"Fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming," Raven growled a minute later, grabbing Emma's hips tight with white-knuckled fists and fiercely slamming his cock and spitting glob upon glob of warm spunk deep into her bowel.

"Oh, yes, I feel it! I feel your, ohhh, hot cum in my, uh-uh, ass," she shouted ingloriously, sensing the heat spilling into her passage and dementedly extolling his taking of her sacred asshole.

"Ah, ah, damn, that's so sweet," I moaned, shaking as a much-needed climax thankfully overcame me despite my stifling cage, shooting a weak spurt of watery jism onto the carpet.

I'd cum before wearing the steel prison, but it wasn't easy.

It's true, I'm a cuck, contemptibly reveling in the vision of my beautiful bride - the wonderful woman I married 20+ years ago blessing me with two exceptional, albeit now corrupted, children, on her knees and on her back satisfying strangers, coworkers, and friends alike.

That doesn't mean I cum at her every moan of sexual passion taking another man's superior cock, but this pornographic exhibition was simply too much to be real. Collapsing to the floor, I was barely returning from my stupor when the final act in the defiling of my once faithful spouse drew my attention back to the chair.

"Aye, aye, ahhh! Yes, Cheetah! Yesss!!!" Emma shrieked her orgasm, bounding athletically atop his long pole, stabbing the meaty slab of fuck meat furiously into her pussy with head back, eyes closed, and ponytail flying in every direction.

Raven had withdrawn after leaving his deposit of foul jism dripping from her gaping anus and smearing her roseate bud, with her oval lips still bearing the congealing residue of whitish spunk pumped into her mouth from Toad's now-depleted balls.

"Grrraarrrh, agggh!" Cheetah grunted simultaneously, pushing mightily upward drilling his spurting cock into her devouring snatch just as she dropped downward smashing her ass into his thighs.

With the timing of well-acquainted lovers rather than first-time partners, Emma and Cheetah froze, cumming together in an almost choreographed expression of raw ecstasy as my buddy flooded my wife's boiling cum repository with his abundant seed.

"Ohhhhhhh, dear gawwwwwd!" my wife sang a chorus of passion I'd heard before but never grew tired hearing.

Shuddering and contorting, arms and legs tremoring violently, as always and to spectacular effect, Emma's mountainous tits launched into an energetic crescendo of movement, much to her audience's delight, as the titanic wave consumed her body just her pussy did Cheetah's seed.