The Theft of Our Lives 17 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,105 Followers

"We've come so far. Sacrificed so much. We can't stop now, Emma," I argued self-servingly, as the unseemly arrangement was beneficial to my fully developed degeneracy as voyeur and cuckold.

While unable to admit it to herself, and although this depraved servitude was contrary to her upbringing, her inherent decency, and her moral fortitude as wife and mother, I recognized as well Emma's growing dependency on hard driving sex with men sporting big cocks and little conscience, along with her losing battle against it.

Shamefully, I was addicted too, fearing that if my sainted wife surrendered, deciding jail was now the preferred alternative, I'd lose witnessing Emma live the disreputable role of cheating wife, sucking and fucking her way through a parade of privileged men, and providing the most thrilling and humiliating sexual exhibitions I'd ever seen.

"Kerri's gone, and now Kel's gone too," she bawled between sniffles of sorrow. "I'm just a degraded slut with a big set of tits and a scandalous reputation. None of this is turning out the way I hoped."

I tried comforting her, but it was of negligible effect - the damage was done.

No family remains unchanged by the deprecations of our indenture - the indiscriminate sex with strangers and friends alike, the illicit incestuous coupling of mother, son, and daughter, and the thorough trashing of our untarnished image in the eyes of our judgmental community.

After a year of servitude, the net result was the total undermining of the very moral bonds holding us together. It was clear Hank's ultimate goal was the absolute desecration of our family during the three years until the statute of limitations ran for my embezzlement, releasing us from his extortion and blackmail.

Clever, cunning, and completely without remorse or ethical boundaries, my vengeful boss had accomplished the feat in only a third of the time. At just 20-years-old, Kerri had dropped out of college and left home for a life of prostitution, while at 19, and after months of dominating his mother sexually, Kellen had left in pursuit of fame and riches as a baseball star.

Children leaving the nest is a natural part of parenting, but our circumstance was far worse. We were no longer together, nor were we a respectable family. We did not thrive, we endured, and despite Emma's best efforts at preserving our family, we'll never be the same as before my stupidity.

It was now just Emma and me, alone. We are still husband and wife, but we are separate, each living our own personal hell, or heaven, considering one's perspective. We will never again be the normal, loving Tyler family of the past, and it wasn't over yet.

END CHAPTER

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,105 Followers
1...345678