The Theft of Our Lives -- Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just dig in, Marg, and I promise, it won't be that bad," Sam reassured, but with mounting pressure as her urgency grew.

It sounded simple enough to my anxious sister-in-law, especially for a woman such as Marg, experienced with the taste of a man's semen. While accomplished at cunnilingus, Sam had never eaten male sperm from a woman's freshly fucked cunt, nor tasted cum at all, for that fact.

Frankly, the very idea made her nauseous, but Sam needed to convince Marg there was nothing to it, so with those words, she shuffled forward on the sofa cushion, pushing her slight ass to the edge offering up her tainted cunt encouraging Marg to begin.

Finally, the hesitant saleswoman did, closing her eyes while heeding the advice of her experienced lesbian mentor by slipping her dainty tongue past the gateway of Sam's tender labia into the sloppy passage of her despoiled pussy.

"Unnnhhhh, oh yesss," Sam sighed, fearful of making the act too sexual and scaring away the woman on whose tongue she depended but struggling to stifle her excitement at the image of the lovely, reluctant bride licking her pussy.

Finding the first dose of Hank's prodigious load wasn't difficult, and Marg quickly pulled a tongue-full into her mouth with a sour look on her face, choking it down blazing a path for the rest of his thick jism soon to join it in her stomach.

"Ugghhh," Marg gagged delicately, tasting Hank's seed on numerous occasions in the past few weeks and accustomed to its funky taste, but always directly from the source rather than the tangy interior of a woman's filthy snatch.

"Go deeper, Marg. Get into every fold," Sam directed, her words designed to avoid pregnancy but also carrying the selfish intent of the newbie cuntlicker using her tongue throughout the deepest folds in the most delightful manner.

"You can't leave any," she admonished firmly but politely.

With little gusto, Marg went in for round two, extracting more slimy goo and sliding it to her tummy, then round three and four, probing a different area within Sam's increasingly empty, and increasingly wet twat.

"Ohhh, that's it, sweetie. Awwhhhh, get everywhere," she cheered, poorly hiding her susceptibility to the delightful tonguing, and unable to resist her arousal seeing the doleful blue eyes of the stunning wife laboring between her widespread thighs.

Undoubtedly in denial, Marg's ruby lips and flushed cheeks were coated in shiny glaze, conspicuously glistening with a sheen of Hank's cum combined with Sam's seeping juices.

The novice damsel's disconsolate expression made clear how unhappily she performed her duty, delving her tongue repeatedly into the steamy interior of Sam's welcoming snatch, and unintentionally seducing the enthralled consultant with her determined effort.

"Be sure to, uunnnhhh, get it, ohhh, all, Marg. Ahhhhhhh," Sam encouraged her reluctant helper as the façade of her utilitarian purpose collapsed and her hips openly gyrated to the effect of Marg's exploring tongue.

Deceitfully, my clever sister-in-law devised a plan pushing Marg to the next step having nothing to do with preventing pregnancy, but everything to do with getting her off, satisfying what she was certain was Hank's goal all along.

"Awwhhh, that's marvelous, sweetie. You're doing such a great job," Sam cooed sincerely. "Get everything, uummmm, leave nothing behind."

Tiring by the minute, Marg eagerly stopped dipping into the demanding older woman's heated cavern, and sensing the floral, salty-sweet essence of Sam's evident arousal rapidly replacing the extracted spunk, she tenuously turned her attention to the last remaining fluid coating her engorged labia.

Seeking the odious jism between the swollen petals, the beleaguered newlywed's hands pushed mightily against her partner's straining thighs, maintaining her access before cleansing the bare surface of her clean-shaven mound.

Sam's eyes were alive, thrilled by the unlikely display of the industrious young bride's shiny gold wedding band pressed against her flexing thigh. To her awe, the whole scene was so deviant and deliciously perverse, knowing this inexperienced beauty reluctantly eating her pussy was only recently married to a man -- Frederik, the love of her life.

With her surprisingly skilled tongue-work finished, and Sam's concerns of pregnancy allayed, Hank's new gay pet focused on the erotic vision of obedient Mrs. Jorgensen unhappily completing her assignment, and relishing the challenge of slyly convincing the easily-led beauty to make her cum.

For the moment, Marg falsely believed she was done when the flat of her tongue glided smoothly up the parted cleft of the sexually-intoxicated lesbian mother's cunt for what she thought was the last time.

Inadvertently, at the top she unavoidably brushed Sam's sensitized clitoris, now stridently distended searching for additional stimulus in response to her wary lady lover's tentative efforts.

"Ooowwwhhhhh, uuunnhhh," her reaction was instant as the ravishing 23-year-old's tensile tongue set off sparks in her hyper-charged bundle of nerves.

"Oh, do that again, Marg, pleeease? Please, baby, keep going. It's so nice, and I'm so close," she begged as Marg abruptly pulled away, satisfied with her work when Sam's pleas registered in her brain.

Dreamily, the happy recipient of her first attempt at cunnilingus gazed into Marg's sapphire blue eyes imploring her to continue and truly finish the job.

"Ohh dear lord, sweetie, please, oh please, finish me. You've got me so, uhh, worked up," the short-haired strawberry-blonde's voice took on the throaty tones of sexual distress and desperate need.

"Oh, please? I did you," Sam reminded in a cloying attempt at playing on Marg's guilt and sense of fairness.

Fortunately for my entrancing sister-in-law, Hank came to her aide.

"C'mon Marg, be a sport and help her out. You can't leave her that way. She helped you, after all," he urged, pushing the guilt button as well.

It wasn't really a fair comparison, because while Sam did take Marg over the top of what turned into an exceptionally mind-blowing orgasm, Marg wasn't really given a choice, just as she apparently didn't have a choice now.

With her skirt pulled to her waist granting maximum access to her bald cunt, Sam was an anxious vision of mature homoeroticism, collapsed on the sofa preparing for a rare tonguing of her aching clit by a gorgeous, straight young newlywed cheating on her husband for the first time with a woman, thereby making the event that much kinkier.

Seeing no option, the disgruntled Danish-American sex doll again lowered her mouth to the bald mound of Betsy's lust-filled wife, undertaking the lesbian exhibition I'm sure made wonderful viewing for Hank and his depraved son.

"Mmmumph, mmpp, slupp," she slurped and sucked uncertainly, intuitively focusing on Sam's clit, and understanding as a woman that was the center of everything if she wanted to get this awful pussy-eating experiment over quickly.

On brilliant display, the youthful bride's naked body and ivory skin glistened from her exertions, with her moist pink pussy slit sneaking a peek below the twin white globes of her splendid ass pointing towards the room.

Spectacularly, the embarrassed saleswoman's magnificent tits hung suspended, swinging gently in time with each movement as her pale rose nipples drew responsively into wrinkly erection at the tips of the hypnotically swaying globes.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, I like that. I like that a lot," Sam moaned in her dreamy reverie, focusing her light blue eyes joyfully on Marg tending to the oral banquet between her splayed thighs, and not wishing to miss a moment of the action.

"Uumpph, flump, smup," Marg's tongue clumsily flicked and teased between pursed lips, pressing firmly against Sam's plump clitoris.

While inexperienced, the compromised saleswoman was persistent, and as a result, highly effective generating the attention Sam's exquisitely agitated clit dearly needed.

Spying the fattened flesh morsel craving her tongue, Marg stuck the tip directly on the twitchy nub, igniting a paroxysm of spastic fits in her tall, unconventional paramour, with Sam's pelvis jerking reflexively, and her hips quivering, uncontrollably shaking free of the overwhelming stimulus.

"Ooooohhh, dear gawwwd, yesssss!" Sam exalted in throes of wonderfully agonizing passion.

Emboldened by this initial provocation, Marg felt a sudden power over her woeful situation, instinctively understanding that success depended on simply holding her course, and her tongue, to the squirming woman's susceptible clitoris.

Fiercely clamping her toned arms around Sam's slender thighs, Marg braced the exotic strawberry-blonde against the onslaught about to be unleashed, sending her glorious D-cup jugs gyrating freely from her torso, uncovered and unrestrained, as a delightful sideshow to Hank and Brad.

"Hmmmph, smmurpp, mpphhh," Marg worked assiduously -- humming, buzzing, and tickling Sam's antagonized clit with a delightful cadence of well-timed flicks and pokes.

Zealously, she kept her tongue on the pulsating mass of energized flesh, plying the tip over the surface sending Sam cascading into another fit with her crazed eyes rolling into their sockets and her head dropping spastically against the cushion, too overtaken by the pleasure shooting up her body to maintain physical control.

"Awwwhhhhh, uuunnnhhh, uuggghh!!" Sam howled gutturally, with her wide-open mouth marked by a drop of spittle in the corner as the sensation washed over her body.

Imperceptibly retreating, the erstwhile saleswoman slathered her tongue delicately over the yearning button, annoying the tantalized pearl in a rapid dance of staccato jabs, again forcing Sam to try unsuccessfully breaking her hips loose of Marg's strong grasp or lose her mind to pleasure.

"Muunngghhh," Marg grunted, straining harder, her pendulous melons flailing with a mind of their own while her glorious ass waggled seductively with her efforts.

"Ohhhhh! Too much, too strong," my contorting sister-in-law sobbed her ecstasy, meaning every word, but not truly wanting Marg to stop.

The normally dominant lesbian whimpered with each stroke of Marg's delightfully playful tongue, and her once-uncontrollable bucking slowed in surrender to her pursuer as exhaustion sapped the last of her strength.

"Ahhh, oh my lord, I'm in h-heaven," she gushed as another oral blitz reduced her to putty, falling prey to Marg's splendid ministrations and moaning loudly between each panting breath.

Marg was unrelenting, closing the deal and her ultimate triumph over the simpering 38-year-old. Gliding and flitting her tongue without pause over and around Sam's straining clit, the determined newlywed occasionally dipped into the boiling cauldron of her pussy providing a jolt of needed penetration.

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," Sam's sighs grew into a continuous hum, her head lolling side-to-side on the sofa backing, her narrow face yowling and her thin lips quivering as a study in erotic bliss.

Suddenly, she could take it no more as her torso convulsed to her fast-approaching orgasm and her blue eyes inflamed with animalist fervor, staring openly at the riveting sight of the gorgeous brunette wife between her widespread legs leading her to crest the wave of orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, I, uhh, ohhh, sooo goood! Eat me, baby, eat me 'til I cum!!!" Sam begged at the dazzling tongue-lashing by her neophyte pussy-eating savior.

Stretching her long arms, Sam maniacally grabbed the back of Marg's head, urgently pulling her mouth tight against her sopping wet vagina, and nearly smothering the startled bride by smashing her face into her palpitating cunt.

"OHHH, OHHHH, MY GAWWWD! AWWWNNHH, OHH FUCK!" Sam finally bellowed her orgasm, her clit erupting and a flood of lady cum pouring from her belching pussy maw.

Out of control and losing herself to the cascading delights of her climax, my tall sister-in-law's lean thighs jerked violently as jolts of pleasure roared through her body sparking a burst of stars exploding in her brain.

Thrilled by Marg's inaugural lesbian performance, Hank was glad he'd used the bungalow and not the office, where even the soundproofing was insufficient against the strength of Sam's exhilarated wails.

Unable to release Sam's unbreakable grasp, Marg was drowning in a sea of her gay lover's abundant pussy juices, as her orgasm triggered a torrent of pungent nectar gushing from her drenched cunt hole.

Apparently, Sam is something of a squirter, but Marg did the best she could, mostly out of survival instinct, with the overflow dripping from her bottom lip to her chin while slurping up what she could of the onrushing liquid not escaping her mouth.

"Unnnhhhhh, ummm, uhhhhh," Betsy's bedazzled wife issued a continuous stream of satisfied moans, peaking for a full minute until her blathering cries softened to murmurs of erotic sensation.

"Ohhh, sooo nice, so powerful. Oh, you were, ah, wonderful," Sam mewled incoherently, euphoric in the gratifying fulfillment reminiscent of her college days when the touch of a pretty coed's tongue was plentiful and always available.

Gradually returning to the strangeness of the room and the real world, my delirious sister-in-law slowly got a grip on herself and relaxed, releasing Marg's head letting her breath freely, and luxuriating in the intoxicating beauty's warm breath pouring over her heated cunt easing Sam's descent from the mountain she'd scaled.

After several more minutes, Marg relaxed on her compact haunches wiping the remnants of Sam's feminine spend from her cheeks and lips, with her upper torso blotchy and flushed pink from her efforts.

Drained but marvelously satisfied, Hank's new queer acquisition dropped her feet flat on the carpet, pulling in her knees until stopped by the curvaceous body of the lovely creature that had devoured her greedy pussy so marvelously.

"Ohhh, good girl. Such a good girl, indeed," Sam offered saccharinely, stroking Marg's brunette locks appreciatively but nonetheless condescending in much the same manner as any man the saleswoman had just sucked off at Hank's request.

As expected and probably intended, the compliment stung Marg, undermining whatever self-esteem or sense of accomplishment her conquest had instilled after her first Sapphic pairing. Raising from her sore knees, the chastened wife collapsed on the sofa, still nude except for her sheer stockings and highly alluring in her languid repose.

Awkwardly, Marg lingered next to her similarly depleted lover, with Sam's long legs akimbo displaying her glistening bald cunt unobscured and freshly cleaned by the immaculate tongue-work of her sexy, straight, and nubile companion.

Calmed by a state of exhaustion only resulting from a powerful sexual release, Marg and Sam had serviced, and in turn been serviced by their indentured lady playmate, simply to please the lecherous desires of their mutual and unforgiving master, Hank Allenby, and his delinquent son.

Hank too was content, relishing his place as the first man ever to spit his nasty male seed into my gay sister-in-law's unwelcoming but wonderfully tight virgin snatch, happily savoring the conquest of a truly committed lesbian.

Corrupt and nefarious as the day is long, he took a special thrill fulfilling the challenge of doing to Sam what Sam had done to so many curious but previously heterosexual coeds, wives, and mothers, vanquishing the strident business consultant and reducing her to a shivering puddle of aroused flesh cumming hard on his virile cock.

In his twisted mind she'd even done so by choice, albeit with few other options, but preferring service to a man's cock, and the surprising benefit of Marg's company, to the wrath of a loan and the destruction of her marriage.

*****************

Sam's initiation, and Hank's afternoon sex party, were off to a perfect start and moving along better than he had hoped.

Convincing her to eat the fresh pussy of inviting newlywed Marg Jorgensen didn't take much effort, and even cajoling the sheltered young wife into returning the favor on her eager companion's cum-soiled snatch wasn't that difficult to arrange under the ridiculous guise of preventing a pregnancy.

By now, guileless Marg was so cowed by Hank she'd do most anything he demanded, even overcoming her firmly held aversion to lesbian sex, or becoming truly bisexual. Quite convenient, however, was Marg inadvertently trapping Sam between her muscular thighs long enough for Hank to slip his 8" length into Sam's untraveled fuck channel.

Certainly, Samantha knew sex with Hank was part of the deal when accepting the dreadful offer, but she wasn't expecting it that moment and was genuinely startled finding a real live hard cock penetrating her sacred 'ladies only' lair.

To her utter shame and remorse, Sam's revulsion quickly surrendered to the unstoppable power of his insistent cock, suffering a mighty orgasm unlike any she'd experienced from the pummeling application of a plastic strap-on dildo, regardless of the appeal of the wearer or the impressiveness of the fake phallus' shape and size.

'Yeah, so far, so good. Now, I just need Brad taken of, and we can wrap this up and go home,' Hank thought with typical mercenary disregard.

As the odd man out so far, Brad's erection was firmly outlined at the front of his pants, but as a good father, Hank made certain his condition was remedied soon enough. Much to Sam's coming displeasure and detriment, Brad's need for relief was perfect for introducing Betsy's wife to the true nature of her Allenby servitude.

Granting Sam the pleasure of playtime with married sex kitten Marg Jorgensen was merely a ploy, lowering her defenses and deceiving the compromised consultant into thinking her service might not be so awful.

By fucking her so thoroughly, Hank soon changed that equation.

At the same time, my boss effectively demonstrated how his cock satisfied Sam's unrealized need for penetration, while also providing an unpleasant reminder of the many new duties he fully expected her to perform with a variety of partners -- men and women alike.

'Sure, she protested. That was expected, but her orgasm was too strong to deny,' Hank considered, convinced his masterful staff had demolished the first barrier in Sam's path to subservience.

Innately, he understood Sam wouldn't confess any positive response to his long shaft plundering her heretofore untried snatch but also couldn't refute the incredible orgasm she experienced.

Sam's future wasn't centered around pleasuring a bevy of delectable damsels as tasty as Marg, dining gleefully between their unbridled legs gratifying her own prodigious desire for their tender female flesh. Hank's newest fuck toy's duties involved sex of every type and form, whether she found it appealing or otherwise

It was true, Sam was destined to please the cunts of wealthy, older matriarchs too dried out to snag a pretty lady toy of their own, with the opportunity to partner with a beauty of Marg's caliber reserved only as a reward for good behavior.

More often, Sam's keeper intended his unorthodox, spikey-haired vixen to satisfy as many, if not more, hard cocks as she did pussies, and in every orifice of her slender body. Hank's stiff tool was merely the first of an array of sturdy shafts plumbing her depths, and most assuredly wasn't the last.

"That was fun, wouldn't you say, ladies?" he asked rhetorically as a precursor to his next sordid demand.

"I mean, wow, Marg really went to town on your pussy, wouldn't you say, Sam?" the deplorable company president extolled with genuine surprise. "She really did you a solid. Lapped it clean. I doubt you'll get pregnant now."

Marg and Sam sprawled indolently on the sofa as Hank spoke, uncertain of his sincerity, but in loath recognition that what he said was true.