The Theft of Our Lives -- Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remembering Marg's recommendation to play with his balls, of her own initiative Sam slipped her skinny fingers around Brad's hanging nut sack, gingerly grasping the left and then the right sphere between her fingertips. Lightly, she rolled the tender orbs, uncertain how much pressure was okay and careful not to apply too much.

"Hmmm, umm, unhhhhh," the delighted miscreant's sighs quickened, and his raspy breathing increased, signaling her gentle handling of his cum-laden testicles was effective and exhilarating.

Gaining confidence, Sam took the full weight of his fleshy sack into her warm palm, balancing the heavy orbs while playfully juggling their delicate contents. To his absolute surprise, she then extended her long middle finger to the soft skin at the back of his scrotum, caressing seductively and lightly tugging on his precious nuts.

"Slup, mmumph, smck," Sam's suckling lips slurped audibly, adding to the eroticism as she gobbled down more and more of Brad's six-inch pole, remarkably breaching her throat momentarily until the dark nest of curly hair tickled her nose and she could take it no more.

Throating the awed young Allenby, even for a moment, was a spectacular achievement for a reluctant lesbian on her maiden voyage in the art of fellatio, and Hank marveled openly, startled and pleased witnessing the obscene vision of his new butch plaything with a bulge in her throat and her thin lips stretched wide at the base of his son's pulsing cock.

Perhaps sensing his approval and believing she'd done all she could to please both Hank and his son, Sam determined the fateful moment had arrived for the disrespectful little jerk to cross the finish line, resourcefully bobbing her head up and down the length of the throbbing cock shaft emulating the motion she'd seen straight women do in porn videos.

"Good, Sam. Take him down, my obedient pet, and swallow him whole," Hank cheered derisively but with genuine admiration, truly impressed with Sam's resolve despite her repugnance for the task.

Pleased, my difficult to predict boss credited Marg as a good teacher rather than assuming any latent heterosexual tendency in Sam despite her impressive performance. He knew she was a true lesbian and disturbed to her core by her unwanted oral pleasuring of his son.

Nonetheless, Sam dutifully continued, slathering her tongue around the agitated cockhead before again consuming as much of his flesh column as she could handle.

"Unnh, ohhh, uhhh," Brad's sighs turned to moans, his breathing rapid and thighs tremoring.

Astutely recognizing the telltale signs of approaching orgasm, in a gesture of kindness Marg imparted one last insight to her cocksucking pupil.

"He's ready, Sam, you can tell. When he grunts, back-off and clamp your lips around the rim, otherwise, he'll blow in the back of your throat, and you'll choke," she suggested positively.

It was good advice, learned the hard way on Scott's thick spunk the day she became a 'closer,' and Sam's fear rose in line with her abhorrence.

'He's close. I'm almost there,' she braced herself, suctioning intently despite knowing a man's vile cum was about to flood her mouth, very likely making her vomit.

"When he does, just open your throat, Sam, and let it run down," Marg recommended as a suggestion she wasn't sure Sam could follow. "Don't spill, or you'll be sorry."

"Hunhh, unggh, ohhh," Brad's moans flowed constantly, mesmerized watching the spikey-haired gay wife work his tensing staff with what little unexpected talent she possessed, as just the thought of shooting his jizz down the throat of hardcore lesbian was enough to make him cum a gallon.

"AAAHHUUNNGGGH!" he growled, jerking spastically and cumming hard with a torrent of warm spunk filling her mouth with salty effluent.

"Mmmunnggh, muggph, mung," Sam gargled the grotesque fluid, her timing fortunate with only his knob in her mouth, but still half-gagging as it filled quickly, and the heavy river of the vital young man became too much to accommodate.

On Marg's advice, she tried opening her throat letting the foul goo flow to her stomach, but it was such an unnatural act she only managed to gulp down some of the offensive spunk, with the rest seeping from the sides of her mouth forming bubbles at the corners.

Humiliatingly, in a violation of Hank's rules, a waterfall of Brad's translucent jism poured over her bottom lip, coating her chin before dripping onto the tops of her alabaster tits.

Watery with her mortification, Sam's every effort keeping his spurting cockhead in her mouth was countered by the powerful urge to reject the sticky, foul-tasting spew.

At one point, she nearly pulled off retching, but just at the breaking point the pressure gratefully eased, and the volume diminished, letting her valiantly battle through taking the exalting Allenby heir to completion.

"Ahhh! Ohhhhh, fuck yeahhh! Drink it, bitch, take it all!" he gasped, exhorting Sam to gulp down his offensive seed.

Lost in his orgasm, Brad pumped his thick load into the suctioning mouth of the unfortunate lesbian wife and mother, not giving a shit that she'd never swallowed a man's cum before or that the very thought made her ill.

To the contrary, he loved knowing she was sickened by his repellent ejaculate, and that knowledge added tremendously to the soft feel of her vacuuming mouth as she worked draining the last of his spunk, especially while struggling to keep the unpalatable meal in her stomach.

"Muuggk, mmcck, ugck," Sam gagged on the malodorous gunk slithering down her esophagus, battling not to heave the revolting contents in an embarrassing display.

Another moment of choking and gagging left Brad's balls empty, and realizing the depletion, Sam withdrew her lips from his saliva-coated skin and collapsed to the floor awash in flowing tears. Inconsolable at her downfall, the devastated gay wife curled into a fetal position contradicting the strong woman she portrayed daily.

Hank, Brad, and Marg watched her crushing retreat with varying emotions -- satisfaction for Hank, glee for Brad, and sympathy from Marg, at least until Hank shattered the big-titted bride's empathy for the demoralized woman coiled in abject sorrow on the carpet with his next admonition.

"This is her first time so I'm going to cut her some slack, but you know better, Marg. A great cocksucker never spills, and she always cleans up after her man," my boss interjected. "Since you're her mentor, you can complete the job on her behalf."

Now, Marg was crestfallen, hoping she'd escaped placing her pouty lips around the insolent bastard's now-flagging cock; an act she'd avoided since her own surrender a month ago, despite a few close calls. She rightly thought of Brad as a privileged little twit, and that at least Hank's power was earned, and even something she respected.

None of that mattered, as her disdain wasn't her salvation, and the subdued saleswoman realized she'd best do it and be done, dropping to her knees in the space so recently occupied by her sniffling companion. Dutifully, Marg looked Brad in his cruel eyes and took the full length of his semi-hard staff into her mouth.

"Hot damn, she's pretty. So submissive and ashamed, and with an unbelievable set of tits," Brad marveled, placing a hand to her chest fumbling with Marg's giant right melon.

"Why do married women always look so great with another man's cock in their mouth?" he asked derisively, reminding his pretty brunette fellatrix she was giving head to a man other than her new husband.

With a suckling tenderness Brad never experienced from the few girls he knew, Marg licked and slurped away the combination of Sam's spit and his cum until the semi-stiff member was glistening clean leaving only her own saliva, releasing the slippery member to return to its flaccid state.

"Sam too, Marg," Hank ordered, noting the dribbles of drying semen marking the pointed breasts and trembling mouth of the tearful woman recoiling on the floor.

"Huh," the young wife exhaled, but dutifully finished her task.

Bending to Sam and benignly rolling her slack form onto her back, Marg orally daubed the congealing spunk from her sullied tits, inadvertently sparking her companion's sensitive nipples into tight knots with her gentle tongue bath.

Then, Marg sweetly licked the pearly fluid from Sam's glazed chin, finishing with a surprisingly affectionate kiss on her pursed lips, and indecently drawing a thin string of translucent jism with her as she eventually pulled away.

Now, with everyone's lust sated, reluctantly or otherwise, Hank immediately resumed his austere business persona, advising the group the fun for the afternoon was over and it was time to get back to work.

"Get dressed, Brad," he ordered, pulling on his trousers with a nod to the youngster, which Brad promptly did.

"Marg, I know you have a sales dinner this evening Glenn Harper. That's a big account, so put out and give it your all. You can stay here and clean up before you go," he instructed, with his message clear she'd do whatever it took getting elderly Mr. Harper to sign on the dotted line.

As usual, Marg's sales was more than just dinner, and she'd be home late tonight after spending the better part of the evening on her back in a swank downtown hotel room appeasing the shriveled cock of old man Harper, a large prospective client Hank desperately wanted to land.

Before that ignominious conclusion to her day, however, she faced another humiliation at Hank's command.

"Clean Samantha too," my boss followed, not ready to let Marg's fledgling Sapphic education end just yet. "Hop in the shower and scrub every inch of each other's bodies. Understood?"

"Yes, Mr. Allenby," the dejected Danish-American fuck treat acknowledged, understanding his directive clearly that she and Sam were to get it on again in the shower.

Worse, Marg harbored no doubts Hank's sophisticated audio-video system was set to capture every lurid detail of the indentured ladies' mutual cleansing for later viewing of her disgrace in the president's office over cocktails, accompanied by a few cronies and possibly even a select number of her fellow employees.

Sam was still reclining on the floor, not listening too closely and highly distraught at taking her first cock not only in her sanctified pussy, but worse, sucking off a man and swallowing the salty results in a revolting display of lowly service to her new master.

Hank had instructions for her too.

"Sam, snap out of it!" he snarled, clapping loudly, and rousing my fallen sister-in-law. "Get up and go with Marg. She'll take care of you, and you'd better take care of her as well. Got it?"

The remonstration caught Sam's attention, raising her tired body from the carpet with a renewed insight into her new world and inglorious future with Allenby Consolidation.

"When you're done here go home," he continued with an intent wag of his finger expressing his seriousness, "but don't say a word about this to your pretty little wife or your son, other than that I've hired you to do consulting work."

Hank needn't worry about Sam telling Betsy or Robbie anything. It was the last thing in the world she wanted, unknowing of her compromised spouse's own sexual servitude to my boss.

"Be in the office tomorrow morning at 8:00 sharp," her new master explained in a business-like tone. "Dress for business but come prepared. You've got lots of work to do if you're going to meet my standards."

Intuitively, Sam knew he wasn't talking about compliance, other than her compliance with his deviant sexual requests as her true assignment with Allenby.

Pulling the front door closed on his way out, Hank revealed one more disquieting hint about Sam's future.

"Enjoy your shower with Marg, Sam, because you won't be seeing the likes of such a pretty young thing anytime soon, at least, not until you're properly trained," my boss chuckled ruthlessly.

"Oh, and get yourself some birth control," he concluded with ominous effect.

*****************

The next few weeks were a flurry of sex and debauchery for Sam, still with no idea Hank owned her vivacious, big-titted wife, Betsy, requiring the pixie-haired, stay-at-home mom to fuck any number of strange men and women, not to mention her own sister, niece, and nephew.

For his part, Hank was true to his word, as Sam spent the two weeks following her downfall at the Allenby offices fucking or sucking most every man in Hank's inner circle.

Scott and Ned double-teamed Sam's long, lean frame, bent width-wise over the padded rectangular coffee table in Hank's office, with her tight wiggling ass draped over one side and her upturned head on the other.

New to spit-roasting, she concentrated on accepting the veteran salesman's thick shaft into her newly-minted pussy while her thin lips wrapped wretchedly around the 50-something sales manager's hearty staff.

"Uunnngg, ohhh, awwgghhh," Sam's howls made it clear taking two men's filthy cocks was especially difficult for her to accommodate emotionally.

"Her pussy doesn't feel like a lesbian's," Scott chortled mirthfully, tightly holding the strawberry-blonde's slender hips and driving his tireless fuck column to the bone without mercy.

"She sure as hell looks the part though," Ned rejoined his subordinate, eyeing Sam's non-traditional spikey hair with amusement, thinking it gave her a prototypical dyke appeal.

"Ohhhhh, ohhh gawwwd, unngghhh, too much," Sam ultimately grunted a loud orgasm after several minutes of relentless pounding, falling prey to the glorious penetration she was learning to desire regardless of the source.

Apparently, even diehard lesbians are susceptible to an unfailing tool, real or fake.

"Ohhh yeah, gulp it down, babe," Ned snorted shortly thereafter, feeding her a noxious stream of gloppy spunk.

"Mmmuckk, guggk, muupph," Sam's gags told anyone listening it was an act she still abhorred.

Ike and his big black lance had his crack at Betsy's repressed wife too, fucking her hard to multiple orgasms on the padded couch in his office until Sam begged him to stop, her stomach muscles aching from contractions and the stress on her thighs overbearing during the series of climaxes rolling one into the other.

"OHHH, SO BIG! SOOO FUCKING THICK! YOU'RE STRETCHING ME. PLEASE, NO MORE," Sam's cries were deafening and painful to the ears.

Not surprisingly, the hulking black executive was immune to her calls, feeding off the desperate pleas and driving him to greater ferocity breaking the caterwauling queer fuck toy to his huge cock.

"Please, just stop!! I'll suck you. I will, or, I'll fuck anyone. Anyone, ugggh, you say! You're just too damn big!" she promised deliriously under the incessant jackhammering of his mighty cudgel.

Much like her companion in service, Marg, had done weeks earlier, Sam promised performing any manner of lewd, disturbing acts in return for letting her be.

Not one to bypass a compelling offer, Ike ensured Sam spent lunchtime for the next week stripped to only her white lace panties on her knees under the 60-something executive's desk, perfecting her edging technique over the course of an hour, with instructions that he not cum until lunch was over at which time she received her well-deserved meal.

"Mummph, mmmp," the tearful 38-year-old consultant murmured, her head bobbing deliberately, judiciously taking as much of Ike's painfully thick 9" black cock into her mouth as possible while tugging and massaging his leathery ball sack.

Sam worked hard raising and lowering Ike's need for release, coaxing him to greater heights of arousal without shooting his warm cum into her softly suctioning mouth, pinching her fingers at the base of his broad shaft and backing off to just slathering his dark purple cockhead whenever he approached losing it, just as Marg taught her to do.

When the allotted time to take him over the top approached, Sam reluctantly inserted her slender middle finger into Ike's asshole, massaging his prostate while suctioning his twitching knob pushing him to orgasm before time ran out.

"Just like that, doll, and I'll have a healthy mouthful for you," Ike sighed his pleasure at the intrusion of the laboring woman's slim digit up his rectum.

Shockingly, the SVP's office door remained open throughout, as it was business as usual with staff and co-workers scurrying in and out, possibly aware of her presence but saying nothing.

The depraved older man had a thing about a white lesbian wife sucking his giant ebony cock while fearing her exposure to the interested eyes of the office personnel. The image got Ike off every time, and he was eternally grateful Hank had arranged for Sam's, and Betsy's, availability to fulfill that deviant fantasy.

To her dismay, an undesired damp spot formed in the crotch of Sam's panties suffering the humiliation of her pseudo-public exhibition, with the coral pink nipples of her cone-shaped tits growing steely hard and her nervous blue eyes alight with trepidation.

Not surprisingly, Sam didn't touch a pussy once during the entire fortnight -- not even Betsy's.

Hank intended breaking his newest fuck doll to the world of cock service with a warped immersion therapy, reading about the method in a psychology book and curious to test its precepts.

The routine required Sam to practice a variety of techniques for artfully draining a man's balls several times a day, focused exclusively on cock worship, without the temptation or intercession of a pretty pink pussy possessed by a seductive young lass.

Betsy thought her responsible wife was simply going to work each day, obtusely unconcerned she was consulting for Hank and wrongly assuming he had no interest in a stereotypical dyke such as Sam.

Of course, she was also unaware her wife had anything setting her up for selling herself to escape the family's financial ruin. Besides, true to his word, Hank paid Sam well for her 'consulting' services and the Fitzgerald's needed the money.

It took a bit of gerrymandering of Sam and Betsy's schedule to ensure neither found out about the other's reduction to the lowly status of sexual plaything and degraded cockhound in Hank's service, especially since he occasionally tapped Betsy's curvaceous body and required her to entertain clients.

The lesbian couple's 18-year-old son, Robbie, was old enough to not require monitoring or supervision, and conveniently, Betsy spent a lot of her free time visiting her big sister granting Hank some flexibility.

In absolute command of the two Mrs. Fitzgerald's, Hank easily manipulated their availability.

By maintaining a semi-normal home life, he kept their lurid secret from each other until he was ready for the big reveal, and that wouldn't happened until Sam demonstrated an ability with horny men on par with her heterosexual playthings.

In the interim, Betsy was off-limits, as was the abundant supply of tantalizing pussy present throughout the office halls, given Hank's propensity for hiring attractive women.

This enforced abstinence also included Hank's prime asset, the lovely young bride Marg Jorgensen, with whom Sam shared a delightful shower at Hank's condo in her last dalliance of lesbian play, soaping and stroking each other to shuddering orgasms under the warm spray of his multi-headed shower.

Since that afternoon, Sam lusted furtively for the enticingly delicious newlywed but without fulfillment.

Hank knew it too, keeping the promise of the pretty saleswoman's creamy white thighs, slippery wet pussy, and bountiful breasts within her grasp, but just out of reach. It was a classic carrot and stick approach gaining Sam's abject surrender and unquestioned obedience.

With the temptation of Marg ever-present but unattainable, one day Hank remarkably bestowed an unexpected gift on Sam in celebration of her graduation from Allenby's comprehensive 'Fuck Toy 101' curriculum.