The Therapist - No Longer Virtual

Story Info
First in-person session with my video-chat therapist.
2.1k words
4.39
9.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been seeing the same therapist for almost a year. A few months ago, I admitted that I find him extremely attractive and informed him that he has been the subject of my fantasies for some time. It's been distracting during our sessions, which have been via video chat as we live several hours apart. Since the initial admission, sessions had escalated from the occasional light-hearted comment about finding his ponytail particularly sexy, to hypothetical tangents on abandoning the therapeutic relationship to join each other on a tropical vacation rendezvous.

I recently found myself in his area on a work trip. Mentioning this to him via email, I suggested we meet in-person for my upcoming session. With what I suspect was discrete excitement, he indulged me, and provided the address to his office.

It was a Thursday just after sunset when I pulled into the mostly empty parking lot of a brutalist concrete building with widely spaced black windows. Denys keeps a private office on the second floor of a shared building of suites. His door was ajar, indicating his last appointment had left, and inviting me inside.

As I pushed open the door, I felt a momentary rush of adrenaline. There he sat; fit in his early-50's, wearing his usual black t-shirt and unbuttoned red flannel, glasses on, ponytail resting loosely on his right shoulder, and a leather-banded watch on his left hand. His eastern European heritage had gifted him with creamy white skin and scattered dark freckles. My eyes traced his neckline and located the freckle just above his collarbone. I quickly returned my eyes to his face and the neat little square of hair just below his lower lip.

"Hey, come on in. Just give me a minute to wrap this up." He was typing on a laptop. He didn't look up but nodded his head toward the couch. Opposite his desk, the couch was a square-cornered modern piece with two striped pillows and plush cushions. An appropriately comfortable seat for a therapist's office.

I shut the door as I walked in, set my phone face-down on the coffee table, and sat on the left side of the couch. The room was warmly lit by 2 table lamps; one on his desk and one on a small table between two bookshelves adorned with volumes on addiction, trauma, and disorders.

"How was this week? How was that drive?" Denys closed the laptop and slipped a legal pad out of a leather bag on the corner of the desk. He leaned back in his chair and finally looked up at me. "A dress? I don't think I've ever seen you in a dress."

"Not bad, you know I don't mind a long drive." I slipped off my black sandals and pulled my legs up onto the couch. The fitted teal dress comfortably hugged my athletic young body. Wrapping tightly around my C-cup breasts and narrow waistline, the ruched fabric clung to my hips and ended high on my thighs. I turned myself away so he couldn't see between my legs but left my matching, teal-painted toes in view.

"So, last time we went through some of those feelings of vulnerability. We talked about your tendency to isolate yourself. Since you are here, I think we should try something new today." Denys stepped out from behind his desk wearing dark jeans with a dark brown belt, and black sneakers with white soles. Leaning on the edge of the desk, "I'd like you to lay down and close your eyes for me", he reached over and dimmed the light on his desk lamp.

"This feels like something I might like," I snickered as I centered myself on the couch, "keep my eyes closed?"

"We'll see. Yes, keep them closed until I tell you to open them." He smirked deviously as I closed my eyes and I savored the look of those lips, those blue eyes.

I heard his footsteps nearing as I untucked my long hair from under my shoulder and took a deep breath. I felt him standing next to the couch and I wanted to reach out to see if I could touch him, but I was nervous, excited, even a little scared. I rested my hands at my sides.

He sat on the edge of the couch near my feet. "This is an exercise in trust." I heard him take a deep breath in and calmly exhale as he placed his right hand just above my right ankle. His left hand followed on my left ankle, and he gently lifted my legs apart and moved himself closer. "I'm not going to ask for permission and you're not going to give any. I just want you to trust me."

I began to breathe heavily and could smell him for the first time. The masculine but subtle scent I had been trying to imagine for months was intoxicating. He returned his hands to my legs and slid them up my thighs, pushing the dress up as he went. I felt cooler air between my legs reach the wet spot on my thong as his fingertips climbed all the way to my hip bones and slipped around the lace. He rubbed his thumb across my very warm and increasingly wet panties and audibly sighed as he pulled them down, tossing them on the floor. "Fuck" he whispered as he swept his fingers over my soft smooth pussy lips and slipped his middle finger in between them to gauge how ready I was to receive him. He spent a moment rubbing his newly wet fingertips over my clit and then leaned forward to deliver those fingers into my mouth.

I grabbed his hand with mine and held it there, softly sucking my own taste off him without opening my eyes. After a moment, he pulled his hand away. "Just relax."

His hands back on my torso, he pulled the dress up and over my breasts. I felt his lips make their way up my ribs and nibble my right nipple while his hands crawled under my back, and he pulled me closer into him. I blindly reached for him to run my fingers through his hair.

He lifted his head from my chest, "Just keep those eyes closed..." and crept backwards bringing his face between my legs "...and relax". I felt him exhale on my thighs before demonstrating his skills. He efficiently surveyed me with his tongue, using big slow licks over my awakened clit, and eased two fingers into me. I momentarily recalled a session where I mentioned I hadn't experienced satisfying oral sex; it was evident he was determined to change this. I felt his facial hair tickling me as he kissed all around my thighs and hungrily licked, sucked, and nibbled me just to the edge.

"I want you. I want to feel you" I eagerly wriggled beneath him. He knelt over me on the couch, and I blinked open my eyes to see his fingers were glistening wet, but he licked them himself before unhooking his belt and kicking off his shoes.

"Uh-huh, I said 'eyes closed', didn't I?" as he pulled off his flannel one arm at a time and tossed it onto the coffee table.

"I want to see; I want to taste you". I reached forward, instinctively pawing at the rigid shape in his jeans. "I want to feel you." I begged, "Please, Denys. Please."

"Shhh... eyes" he said quietly with a smile I swear I could hear in his voice. I arched my back and squealed desperately while he unbuttoned, unzipped, and slid off his jeans. In his snug boxer briefs he leaned over me close enough that I lifted my hips to meet his and pressed him into me. Feeling his warm stiff cock against my body was primal and maddening.

"Oh, fuck. Please..." I was close to tears, impatiently writhing and pulling myself into him. For months I had seen his face each week, pleasured myself alone in the shower, and could only imagine being in his personal space. Now he was a single layer of fabric from being inside me and the anticipation was crushing.

He leaned down to my ear again and whispered: "Stop. Lay down, be still, and trust me." I then felt his right arm reach to pull his underwear down. With frantic expectation, I smiled and opened my mouth to unexpectedly feel his lips close over mine. I felt his tongue exploring my own and I moaned as I felt his very excited cock touch my bare skin, experiencing both parts of him for the first time. Releasing his lips from mine he whispered again, "I want you to want it, but don't say a word".

He picked up both of my ankles, placed them over his shoulders, and guided himself between my legs, pressing the tip of his cock into my firm and frenzied clit. Slippery and hot, he teased up and down the length of my slit. He seemed pleased to feel me tilt my hips forward, trying to force him inside. Teasing my pussy, he pushed just inside and then pulled back out to see me hold my breath and arch my back again in protest. "Shhh..." he reminded me as I started panting. Again, he pressed himself in, holding position a moment, enjoying me agonizing and struggling for more, and pulled back out.

I tried not to speak but I couldn't help but whimper.

He lowered his face back down to mine "What did I say about keeping your eyes closed?"

"I... oh..." I barely managed a syllable.

"Open them." As I did, I saw and felt him slide himself all the way inside me and tilt his own head back, "Ohh fuck". I reached up and grabbed his hair, pulling his lips down to mine. I kissed him hard while he generously rewarded me with every inch of him.

"Oh, Denys, oh fuck..."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes... Always..." I managed to speak between his motions.

He slid out of me and eased my legs down from his shoulders. Pushing the coffee table back a few feet he got down on his knees on the floor facing the couch, then hooked my hips and pulled me toward him.

"Come here" I crawled to the floor with him, and he eased me over the couch, pulling my thighs backward into his. A quick slide of his fingers over my slit and he plunged himself back inside me from behind, forcefully pulling my hips back into him with each push. I grasped a pillow from the couch and buried my face to keep from notifying anyone left in the building how incredible he felt. I looked back at Denys over my shoulder to see his eyes closed, mouth open. The satisfaction of knowing he was enjoying my body made it more intense. I wanted him to want this again. I wanted to make him cum.

"Fuck my little pussy, Denys."

His eyes opened in an instant and his mouth widened into an aggressive smile. Biting his lower lip, he released me again and pulled me back off the couch, tossing me onto the floor beside him. "I'll fuck that tight little pussy, Lauren."

Tucking a pillow beneath my hips and pressing me onto my back, he entered me once more. Face to face again, I gripped his shirt and pulled down on the collar, revealing new freckles I hadn't seen before. Following them back to the familiar freckles reinforced the reality of who was inside me. The man who knows my deepest secrets, motivations, and fantasies. I couldn't imagine a more tantalizing partner. "Cum for me, I want to feel you, I want to hear you" I pleaded.

Denys closed his eyes hard and pushed deeper, harder, breathing heavier, getting closer, and bringing me with him. I slid my hands up under the back of his shirt, pulling him closer to me still. "Ahh fuck, I'm gonna..." he moaned. I felt his entire body tense as he slowed pace and pushed deeper, "Ahh, fuuuck..." as he pressed hard into me, pushing me over the edge. I sank my fingernails into his back. My body contracted around him and hugged his cock tighter, as though trying to squeeze every ounce of him into me.

After a few moments we gathered our thoughts and he laid down next to me on the floor, cupping himself with a sigh. He turned his head to look at me and I reached over, pushing his hair back from his face. "You're not on birth control..."

I smiled. "This is an exercise in trust."