The Therapist - Off Hours

Story Info
The second physical encounter with my therapist.
2k words
4.14
8.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first "in-office" visit with my therapist Denys, we continued sessions virtually as before. A few weeks later, he mentioned a seminar he planned to attend in the same city as my office. We exchanged the dates and agreed to organize something more explicitly off-hours.

It was a fun countdown to the date that we would mention in each weekly session. I tried to focus on the serious discussions but some days I was so excited to see him, I'd spend 30 minutes or more prepping to be on camera. Searching for something low-cut or trying on sheer shirts without a bra to decide which one kept my nipples most visible.

The week before, we agreed to a pseudo role play. Neither of us had done that before but it felt easy to pull off in a big city. We agreed to meet in the hotel bar, outfits predetermined. I was excited to go shopping for something just for him.

That Friday evening, I slipped into the dress he requested, looped heels around my ankles, applied my favorite lipstick and took the elevator down to the hotel bar. Each time the bell chimed to stop at the next floor, I nervously wondered if he might climb on. Once downstairs, I casually made my way through the lobby, enjoying a few glances from men at check-in and others at high-tops in the bar area. I first saw Denys from behind seated at the outside corner of the half-occupied bar. I walked past him to show him the dress I had chosen then turned back and grabbed the chair opposite him at the corner.

"Anyone sitting here?" I asked as I nervously gripped the leather seat. Seeing Denys in-person again I felt the same rush of adrenaline. His eyes, his lips, the freckle above his collarbone. I now knew the other freckles beneath his collar, and I felt the surge of heat and moisture between my legs immediately.

"You are." He met my eyes after briefly running his down my body and slyly smiling in approval of the outfit. He took a sip from the glass in front of him and extended his hand toward me "Denys."

I placed my hand in his, "Lauren."

"Lauren. What's got you here Lauren?"

"Work, of course... you?"

"Work. The event at the convention center this week, I've been in town since Tuesday. Haven't seen you here before though."

"No," I subtly raised two fingers to the bartender as he walked toward me "No, tonight's different." I tried not to smile as I ordered a Godfather.

"Wow. That's quite a cocktail for a young woman, isn't it?" Denys laughed with genuine surprise.

"Somethings I like are a little more mature than you'd expect, I suppose." I picked up the coaster the bartender set in front of me and tapped the corner on the bar top as I waited.

Denys and I finished our drinks while fabricating our way through two nonsense careers that likely sounded plausible to any outside party. Per our agreement, he was to head to the room first and I'd join him after, so he wished me a good evening, and I waited before leaving.

Once back in the elevator, I commended myself for maintaining my composure. From the moment I approached him I was ready. All the while I sat, taking in his scent, remembering his hands on my body and the feeling of his tongue in my mouth. That moment of his thick cock sliding into me. I wondered if he thought the same. An honest miracle I didn't slide right off the seat.

As I walked to the door of the suite, I took a deep breath and my heart rate quickened as I held my phone to the lock, the light turned green, and I felt the mechanism click. I pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"Well, hello" smirked Denys from a large armchair across the room. With his right foot on his left knee and his elbows on the chair's arms, he sat with his hands together and I could see the glint of one of his favorite watches as his sleeve was shifted up.

I took a few steps toward him, slipping off the 5-inch heels he had asked me to wear.

"Turn that light off and come over here." He motioned toward the switch at my right side.

I tapped the switch, but the room was illuminated by a tall lamp in the corner next to him. I slowly made my way to his lap, sitting sideways in my long tight black strapless dress.

"I do like this dress, but I want to know what you've got on underneath." He ran his hands up and down my torso, reaching to feel the zipper hidden on my back. Pulling the zipper down he cocked his head slightly as I held my arms up to my chest to keep the dress from falling and seductively bit his lower lip. "Let's get this off of you now."

I stood and released my hands from my chest, letting the dress fall to my waist, then stepped out of it to the left. Denys seemed pleased to find that I hadn't worn anything underneath.

"That whole time you sat there, and I could have just reached up into your dress. My god, girl." He smiled and snickered, reaching both hands out toward me, inviting me back onto his lap. I straddled his legs and as I sat down, I felt that familiar hard shape inside his pants and let out a soft moan.

"So sexy" he breathed and ran a hand over my breasts, leaning forward to bite each hard nipple and squeeze them together for a moment. He continued tracing his hand down between my legs, discovering the wet spot I had already created on his pants. "Fuck, I love that." He gently slapped my thigh with his other hand, and I heard the metal of his watch clink. "I love that dripping wet pussy. I want you to just take what you want". He let go of me and leaned back, placing his hands on the arms of the chair.

Licking my lips, I scooted back off of his lap, pushing his knees apart and crawling up between them. I diligently unhooked his belt, pulled it out, and tossed it behind me. Pausing, I gripped his hard cock through his pants and felt my entire body shiver with excitement. I bent further and opened my mouth over him, letting him feel the heat of my breath on his anxious prick through his pants. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and slipped a hand inside them to grasp him once more, this time receiving a satisfied groan. Firmly grasping his waistbands, I scooted them down and he lifted himself on the arms of the chair to support my endeavor.

"Oh, fuck ME!" I blurted out as I looked up from the clothes I tossed to the floor to see his sumptuous cock standing directly in front of me.

Denys smiled but before he could reach down to grab himself, I took his impressive warm trophy in my hands and following one gentle stroke, took all of him into my mouth. I almost couldn't handle him, reaching the back of my throat I fought my gag reflex. This gorgeous cock was my prize, exactly what I had wanted. I hadn't tasted him before, but this was delectable. Apparently dazzled by my ability to devour his entire manhood he sighed loudly and looked down at me with half-opened eyes. I continued my work while maintaining eye contact, following my mouth with my hands, and occasionally pausing to flick my tongue over the underside of his cock while cupping his tightening balls with my other hand.

I loved the variety in his facial expressions, at one moment he bit his own fist and groaned loudly. I released my gentle grip on his balls and licked them curiously. I looked up for his approval, but his eyes were closed, and he smiled as if tickled. I sucked each into my mouth one at a time, watching his smile and feeling him shake in a ticklish response. Fascinated, I then reached a finger up behind his boys and let it wander backward but just before reaching his asshole, I pressed upward and pulled it forward slowly.

He initially seemed surprised but let it ride. "Mmm, that's not something I've done before or am ready to try tonight."

I gave a few more messy wet strokes with my mouth and hands before standing up and straddling him. With my tingling moist pussy lips waiting just above his enthusiastic piece, I bent forward to pull his jacket off and unbutton his shirt. Denys wrapped his hands around my back, pressing the cool metal of his watch into my ribs. As I reached the last button at the top of his shirt, I pushed it back to his shoulders and ran my nails down his bare chest. The rest of his freckles were in front of me now and I wanted to trace my way between each one.

Denys reached down to grip himself and tapped his cock against my pussy lips, biting his own lower lip aggressively. Lining myself up over him I looked deeply into his pale blue eyes. He returned my stare, breathed in, and pressing his hands on my hips pushed me down on top of him.

I cried out "Oh fuck! Denys, I feel your fucking cock!" I closed my eyes and started to ride him, slowly, but at such an angle, every motion brought him directly in contact with my sweet spot and felt like ecstasy. I didn't take long.

"Oh fuck yes, I want you to cum" he whispered and ran his hands up and down my body.

I picked up the pace and followed with two deeper and harder thrusts, feeling every inch of him with every inch of me. My whole body tensed and released as I exhaled "Oh fuck, Denys..."

I was breathless but he manipulated my hips himself and kept going, carrying me through multiple waves of orgasms. With each one I'd tighten my grip on him and he'd groan in amusement, feeling all my juices running down his cock. Pressing one hand into my back he pulled me toward him but didn't miss a beat as he perused my tongue with his and I bit down on his lower lip. "Fuck yes, that's it." He whispered as he nibbled my ear lobe and kissed the side of my neck.

Denys got more aggressive, harder, and closer. With my hands on his shoulders, I spotted that freckle I loved, and I bent down to lick, kiss, and nibble at his collarbones, tasting the salt in his sweat.

Catching me by surprise, Denys picked me up off his lap, carrying me a few feet backwards and tossed me on the bed on my back. The height allowed him to stand while I laid back and he gripped my thighs hard, forcefully fucking me and looking down at my body. Surveying all that he owned.

I loved that view, looking up at his chest, his shoulders, his fierce facial expression, and his sexy tight ponytail. This animal side of him is what I craved. I couldn't reach him from this position, but I let my right hand down between my legs where I spread my two fingers to feel his cock pounding my pussy. "Don't stop, please don't stop" I strained to speak.

"I can't, I can't, I'm..." he choked on his words and slipped out of me, quickly seizing his pulsing hard cock and painting my pussy with his accomplishment. I eagerly watched him cum and felt it, hot and wet, dripping down my pussy. "Oh, oh fuck, I'm sorry" he laughed.

"Sorry?" I couldn't think of a less appropriate word as I slithered out from beneath him to my knees and took his relaxing cock back into my mouth once more, savoring this new taste of him. "I'm not. Now I get to drag you into the shower!"