The Therapist with Giant Feet Ch. 03

Story Info
Patient learns more about the sexy latina assistant.
969 words
4.4
2.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My husband absolutely hates feet. He doesn't even let me go barefoot around the house. In previous relationships, men were stunned by my feet. Even the ones that didn't have foot fetishes still sucked my long toes during sex. Hm I should have never married him."

"Really?" Her car was filled with worn shoes, dirty socks and even some nylons. It was starting to make sense. If her feet smell anything like they did that day.. fresh out of pumps when she comes home, there's no way her husband could handle having those shoes inside.

"Well recently, he finally agreed to letting me take off my socks during sex. It's so suffocating wearing socks while fucking. Especially with these big, long toes. I can't even spread them all the way when I'm wearing socks." I would love to see her toes spread. "And yes, there's tons of space in between my toes when I spread them." She read my mind. "If my husband can't fuck me with my socks off, I don't know. I might have to fuck someone else."

I gulped. We were in her car on the way to her house. There was a saddened look in her eyes. Like she wasn't happy in her marriage and didn't like going home. I wish there was something I could do to help, but I didn't know. One thing I did know was that I was getting horny. My sex drive was going through the roof since I started seeing my therapist. She was making my foot fetish worse, and I was starting to actually like it.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Sometimes relationships don't last forever." I, too nervous and horny to give her anything but cliche advice. Especially being stuck in a car with her shoes. The smell was getting pretty pungent with the air conditioning inside. Even the air coming out of the vents was starting to smell like feet.

"You know what? Screw this! Let's go grab a drink somewhere. Plus I need a foot massage, like NOW. The worse thing about pumps though aren't sore feet, but the callouses they start to leave on the ball of my foot."

"I don't mind the callouses. It's sexy. Like you wear pumps so much, that you can't keep those callouses off. And it makes the soft part of your soles, seem even softer. It gives your feet character. Sometimes rough feet can be sexy. Natural feet that haven't been taken care of can really turn me on too."

"Wow you've become quite the foot freak. So you like rough, dry soles or do you like soft, squishy ones?"

"I love soft, thick, meaty soles. Soles like that make me hard instantly."

"And these humongous feet don't?"

"No, your big feet really really turn me on. I just didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

"Remember, they're just feet. You could spray a load of cum on them and I wouldn't even care.. Just as long as you clean it up."

Clean it up? Does she want me to lick my own cum off her feet?

"Don't over think it. Anyways, I know you've been staring at my assistant Bianca and her thick, wrinkly soles."

Bianca? The one in the waiting room? "Oh I thought she was a client, I didn't mean to look at your assistants feet."

"Don't feel bad. Those are MY feet too. I don't know if you could handle Bianca. She has kind of a temper and her feet fucking reek. It's insane. I love the pungent, sometimes almost offensive aroma that comes from woman's sweaty feet. But hers, hers are something else."

Oohhh angry and her feet stink. What a beautiful combination. I could imagine her coming home from work, feet already stinking up the house. And her bitching at me. "Clean my filthy feet loser!" She would say as she shoved her plump, stinky toes in my face.

"I could handle it", I said maybe a little too over confidently.

"Yesterday she was wearing kind of those athletic flats. They're like half running shoes and half flats, so your feet can stink even more when you're working out. Anyways, she's had these shoes too fucking long. There's actually toe-prints on the outside of her shoe. You can see the evidence of her sweaty toes without her even taking the shoes off!"

"Ohh sounds amazing."

"But when she took them off.. it was.. it was. And she liked it too. She usually asks me to sniff her feet at the end of the day. But this was.. really something else."

"What did they smell like?"

"Like if you were to open a bag of fresh corn chips and smell them. But even stronger."

I was hard. No doubt about it. All that sexual frustration was building. First, I got a whiff of my co-workers, stinky, all day in flats, pungent feet. Then my therapists' feet. Smothering her soles all over my face. Using it like a floor mat to wipe off her dirty feet at the end of the day. And then Bianca's perfect, wrinkly soles. Her toes are short, unlike my therapist, and they're nicely shaped and round. And when she curls them, so many wrinkles start to show up. Because she's chubby, her feet are really fleshy, meaty, and squishy. Thick, thick soles.

I want to smell her feet so bad, I don't care if they smell like corn chips. I want to bury my face in her stinky soles so that my face starts to smell like corn chips too. My dick was throbbing as I realized that if I ever gave Bianca a foot massage, my hands would probably stink like feet.

(Hope you enjoyed! More is coming. More big stinky feet! I appreciate any comments or feedback!)