The Therapist with Giant Feet Ch. 04

Story Info
Patient finally gets the soles he’s been craving.
1.7k words
4.75
2.4k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are gonna fuck me right?"

I couldn't believe we were at her house. And that I was going to be licking the feet of my therapist while her foot repulsed husband tries not to look at her feet as he fucks her. I wanted to be the one to do the fucking, but damn, anything for those giant, Swedish feet. And the toe curling, I was excited for that. My foot fetish was getting worse. And more specific. I noticed my favorite is curled toes and scrunchy soles. I'm just attracted to the wrinkles, it's like they're calling to me, begging me to lick every crevice.

The last time I was under those sweaty, fresh out of pumps, damp, warm soles, was for but a moment. And it was probably the best experience of my life. Damn, I really have become hopelessly addicted to feet. All the women at the office know too, I don't think they mind. Some of them have even been leaving their shoes under their desks. For me? I don't know. But I still inhale those cheesy flats, musty tennis shoes, and leathery, sweaty pumps. I've been noticing every woman has a different scent, a different essence.

"What if they're too smelly?" Her husband replied.

"Bob, you seriously don't think my feet stink right now?"

"I just thought the first time we did it with your socks off that maybe they'd be clean?" He was getting so nervous, looking at those big stinky feet. She still had her pumps on.

"How long have you been wearing those, dear?"

"Since I left this morning."

"No way, no way. I am not letting you shove your gross, smelly feet in my face. That's disgusting." I couldn't believe what he was saying. Feet have control over me. I guess I just can't understand, not liking feet, anymore.

"Then I'm fucking somebody else."

"Okay, just don't put them in my face."

"They'll be in his face." My heart sped up as she pointed to me. Fuck, this is really happening.

She turned to me, "Call me madam, foot sniffer. Come here my little foot sniffer." She was talking to me like a dog, but I didn't give a fuck, my dick was already rock hard.

"You see Bob, he's gonna lick my feet and clean them while you fuck me. Then my feet won't stink. You can have feet-free sex, and I can finally let my feet BREATHE during sex." I shuddered when she said "breathe", when woman say they need to let their feet breathe, it makes me wonder how stinky and pungent their feet must be.

"Okay, just suck me off first", Bob finally giving in.

She obediently got on the ground and put his dick in her mouth. She was on her knees, her pumps still on, heels popping out.

I know her soles must have had a rough day. I crept over to the floor and tried to not pay attention to Bob. I took a little sniff from the space in between her shoe and foot and nearly came in my pants right then.

"Just sniff foot freak, only sniffing, until I say you can do more", she said with a dick halfway in her mouth.

Just sniffing? I wanted to fuck my tall Swedish therapist with giant feet so bad. Then she lifted up her skirt and I saw it. A warm, juicy pussy calling its name to me. I wanted to fuck her right then and there in her pumps, her long pinky toe sticking out as she spreads her giant toes in a sweat-stained pair of pumps. I wanted to fuck that pussy so bad.

My therapist took the dick out of her mouth long enough to say, "come in."

It was Bianca. Standing there, with that sexy bitch look on her face. She was wearing a bra, which her massive tits were pouring out off, and short denim shorts that squeezed her chubby, brown thighs. I never saw Bianca with shoes that needed socks before, but today she was wearing tennis shoes. Old and beat up.

"I heard somebody wants to smell some Mexican feet."

Had my dream finally come true? My therapist turned around, pussy still wet, and said, "keep sniffing foot freak, she's talking about my husband not you." She turned to her husband. "Lay down, put these on." Damn, my therapist was really serious about this whole foot thing as she cuffed her husband to the bed post. "Bianca, my assistant has very very stinky feet. She doesn't like socks, so all her shoes have quite a pungent aroma building up in them. I'm gonna jerk you off while Bianca shoves her squishy, tan soles in your face. But if your boner goes down, I'm fucking my patient."

Ohhh fuck.

Bianca got up on the bed and swung her legs so that her old rotten tennis shoes were inches from Bob's face. "They've been fermenting in these old sneakers for quite a while", Bianca said as she undid her laces. "I've had these old stinkers since college. I was in a latina sorority where every year we'd have a stinky feet competition and the winner got to degrade the next sworn-in member, with their smelly cheesy feet."

"Please don't take them off", Bob said as he turned his head, trying to put off the reality of sweaty, chubby toes shoved in a toe-stained sneaker all day, being released. Some pre-cum dripped out of me as I realized the room would probably reek in a minute.

"There! All off." She shrugged her shoulders and smiled cutely.. and then I saw. Ohhh fuck. Tan, greasy, angry, meaty latina soles staring at me. Everything else in the room became dark for a moment as my foot fetish worsened.

Not only is my craving for smelly feet getting worse, but so is my craving for chubby feet. At first, I enjoyed seeing a nice meaty sole in the office. I still lose it when skinny women put their feet up. But when a thick chubby woman puts her feet up, I am done for. So plush, so sweaty and squishy. So salty and pungent. I want feet in my face. I want those fucking stinky feet in my face! Oh my foot fetish was never gonna go away.

"Get your filthy feet out of my face!"

"You think you can talk to me like that? Say, I'm sorry goddess." As she wiggled her little corn chip flabored toes right under his nostrils. He gagged.

My therapist started jacking him off anyway, pumps kicked off. Soles stained and rough from a long day. The room filled up with that stench again. "Lick my cheesy European feet."

I did as I was told, and fuck, where those humongous feet grimy. Stinky, splotchy and red from a day in pumps. So ripe and stinky.

"Bob listen to me. If you don't let Bianca stick her disgusting soles in your face, and smother you with her practically vinegar stained wrinkles, I'm done fucking you!"

He leaned in. Bianca covered his face with those, sassy, chunky, latina feet. I need that. Right now. My therapist's feet are great, but I need her chubby little Mexican feet right in front of me.

She started going off on him. "Don't act like you don't like it."

I couldn't take it anymore. I walked over to the bed grabbed Bianca's legs like I meant it and pointed her legs towards me so that her bare soles were inches from my face. I held up her ankles so she could relax her feet.

She scrunched her toes and all of a sudden the cheesiest feet smell hit me. I was stunned. There was something almost vulgar about how stinky her feet were. I was repulsed, but I needed more. I was being turned on by how much I could be turned on by disgustingly STINKY, GROSS feet. It was a viscous cycle that had no end.

But I couldn't help it. As I became a hopeless foot addict, I decided then and there that.. the stinkier the better.

As I sniffed her ripe and plump toes I became lost in a Latina foot dream. My mind went back to the sandals I saw in that basket and all the toe prints and sweat stains it had on it.

And now I was looking at the source. Pungent, fat, stinky feet is what I now crave. I live for squishy, wrinkly soles now.

I started jacking my dick as Bianca treated my face like a floor mat. I wanted to spend the rest off my life with my face buried in these soft, meaty Latina soles.

Fuck it.

I pulled down her denim shorts and shoved my cock in her pussy. Her toes spread right in my face. She's nice and short so her feet are right in front of my face without her having to bend her legs much.

"Ohhh you like these tan, Mexican feet, huh?"

I was like an animal. I could only respond in grunts.

"Yeah, you like those older Latina ladies at your office that only wear flats and pumps and never with socks? I know you wonder if their feet stink."

"Oh I can't hold it in that much longer. If you don't move your feet, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for this stinky-footed sandal-wearing slut."

Then her toes curled and her feet were pointed inward, making her feet look even more fat and chubby.

"Put your fucking feet in my face."

She obeyed.

And then I released it. Still gnawing at her feet like a wild animal. Cum still pouring out, I ran my nose across all her toes, not wanting a single stinky toe to go to waist.

My therapist who had stopped fucking her husband for a while, crawled over to Bianca and said, "Save me some, bitch."

"Oh I fucking love it when someone eats the cum out off my pussy." Bianca said as she rubbed her clit with the tongue of her tennis shoe.

She spread her fat legs, thighs bouncing and jiggling as she moaned. "Suck all the cum out of that pussy, come on suck it all up."

My dick got hard again.

My therapist turned around sharply. "DO NOT let that fucking boner go to waste." And there I was, pounding my therapist's pussy doggy-style, while she ate my cum out of my dream woman's tight, wet little hole.

(Thank you for reading! Comments are well appreciated!)