The Therapist with Giant Feet Ch. 05

Story Info
Therapist denies patient of feet, but not shoes.
825 words
4.78
1.3k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think you can just fuck my assistant like that?"

My therapist was pissed. She was still wearing the old, leather pumps I fucked her in, but she was bouncing them, angrily, off her big toe.

"Stop looking at my feet! You sick, fucking foot slut." No one had ever called me a "slut" before. But maybe she was right. I had become hopelessly and desperately obsessed with feet. And it was still getting worse. I was getting greedy with feet. I was going to shoe stores and sniffing flats. Even though they hadn't been worn, the smell of cheap leather reminded me of sweaty feet.

Fuck, I was getting addicted to shoes too.

I bought a pair of cheap sandals to take home with me. I wanted to fuck these sandals! How could my foot fetish be getting so bad that I want to shove my dick inside a shoe? I didn't care. I went home and gave it another good sniff before I put my dick under the little strap. It smelled like feet. I was imagining these sandals being tried on by a few different women. Thinking about the confidence and attitude of a woman brave enough to go shoe shopping with stinky feet.

I came.

That thought was enough to send me over the edge. It seems lately, I'm always at the edge of cumming. I looked at the cum drenched sandals I had just fucked, feeling a little ashamed of how out of control this whole foot fetish thing had gotten.

"You are no longer allowed, to sniff, lick or touch Bianca's feet. You can look at her feet, but only while she has shoes on."

"Please, don't do that. I'm sorry."

And then, she plopped her big, giant feet on her desk as one of her sweaty pumps hit the floor. Then those overwhelmingly humongous soles started luring me in. I leaned in to smell those cheesy, wrinkly soles but she pulled her foot back and shoved her pump in my face.

"No more feet for you. Just shoes."

I didn't realize how big her pumps were until my nose was shoved deep inside.

"Go ahead. I can't go home with pumps smelling like vinegar."

I stuck my tongue out and licked the salty, oily insides of my therapist's shoe.

It tasted amazing. I thought the taste of old shoes would be gross. It was astonishingly magnificent. Yes, I would rather, probably, clean the source of the smell - STINKY FEET. But the shoe alone had something different I didn't quite expect.

Buildup of foot sweat. I started to realize that my therapist's feet weren't as stinky as I thought. She just wears shoes that stink! I thought feet were the source of that pungent aroma the whole time. But now it seems like it comes from the shoe... or it's just the beautiful mix of feet and shoes, going in a viscous cycle. Feet making the shoes reek, and old rotten shoes, making feet reek.

As I was licking all of the grime out of my therapist's shoe, Bianca walks in.

Wearing pumps.

Fuuuuck. I have never seen Bianca in pumps before. And they were nude color, which contrasted beautifully with her thick, tan legs. I wanted to rip those pumps off and sniff those corn-chip smelling toes.

But I knew I wouldn't be allowed.

So I crawled over to Bianca's feet, the smell of old, rotten pumps still in my nostrils.

She kicked them off. It smelled like someone was making popcorn in the room.

Then she crouched down and picked up her shoe and shoved it in my face. "EAT. MY. FUCKING. SHOE."

I nodded.

"And DON'T make any faces! I didn't get a chance to shower last night, so my feet have really been fermenting in these old pumps." She was right. They were extra cheesy today. It would have grossed me out if I had a regular foot fetish. But this wasn't your standard foot fetish - I crave smelly, dirty stinky feet.

"Don't forget about my sweaty pumps! You better work on those first since they'll take longer."

I did what I was told as the smell of Latina feet filled the air. My therapist's feet were no where near as stinky as Bianca's. But her shoes.... they smelled so... vinegary.. and.. I needed to cum.

"If you do a good job cleaning me and Bianca's shoes, then you can cum in them next time." My therapist said as she teasingly scrunched her soles, knowing how badly I wanted them.

"Mmm I love walking around with cum in my shoes. Feels so nice in between my toes."

Once I heard that, I started really sucking on their shoes. Trying my best to make them shiny.

I went home that night and blew a load all over those sandals again, imagining Bianca sticking her soft, wrinkly, cheesy feet inside these cum-stained and drenched, sandals.