The Therapist with Giant Feet Ch. 06

Story Info
Desperate patient gets access to feet again, but at a price.
1.8k words
4.4
658
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After licking the insides of my therapist's pumps for what felt like an hour, she finally told me I could stop.

"Let me see how well you did." I handed her the pumps and she took a giant whiff. Fuck. I love it when women do that.

"They're actually clean. I thought that vinegary odor would never get out. What a pathetic little foot freak!"

"No way!" Bianca said. "Let me see!" She greedily grabbed the pump and covered her whole face with it. "I can't believe it!" She peered inside the shoe as if she was looking through a telescope. "And the sweat stains are gone too!" Bianca turned and looked right at me. She still had her pumps off. But now her feet were propped up. "Don't you think he deserves some smelly feet now?", she said to my therapist, pointing her brown, plump, sweaty toes.

"I think he deserves a lot more than that, Bianca. I think he deserves some chubby, soft Mexican feet in his face." I was still on my knees. Bianca put her feet down and grabbed my chin.

"You have a thing for Mexican feet huh? What do you like about them so much?"

"I-I.." I couldn't say anything. I was foot deprived and insanely hungry for pungent, stinky feet.

"Ahh look at you, can't even talk." She spit on my face. But I barely even noticed. "Tell me! Right now! What do you like so much about sexy chubby Mexican feet? If you don't answer I'll fucking spit on you again."

"The-the smell and-and tan color." I needed to see her feet again. I would do anything!

"Hmm better, foot freak. But I still want a more descriptive answer. Or you're never getting these meaty Latina soles again!"

"Uhh.. I like how Mexican women wear sandals a lot."

She spit on my face again. But this time it was starting to feel nice. "What the fuck? Are you racist, you white piece of shit? You don't think Mexican women have money to buy socks and shoes? You think we just all walk around in the same pair of old worn out, toe-stained sandals all day?"

"No, that's not what I meant."

"So what did you mean?" She grabbed my balls. "Huh?"

"It's how good their feet look in sandals."

"Not all Mexican women wear sandals, you fucking white bitch!" Oh, and then she kicked me in the balls. But like the spitting, I didn't care. It was amazing just to have her feet touch me again. "If you ever want to see or touch, or smell, my thick, meaty Latina soles.. or your therapist's giant, long, slender Swedish feet.. we're gonna have to fuck you."

Fuck me? I saw my therapist pull out a dildo. Was it for me?

Bianca put her wrinkly bare soles up again. That corn-chip smell hit me as soon as she spread her toes.

"Okay, white loser. Your therapist is gonna fuck you while you sniff, lick, suck, devour, whatever you want to do, to my feet."

"She's gonna fuck me?" I was afraid she meant in the ass. But I think I already had my answer when I turned around and saw my therapist approaching me with her dildo.

She laughed. "Pull your pants down. I have a strap on."

I'm not gay, and I have never had anything ever go up my ass. But if it was for Bianca's feet. I just didn't care anymore.

My therapist walked over still laughing. "Wow, this foot fetish of yours has gotten pretty bad." My pants were already down. I was nervous, but ready. "I'm gonna put my pumps back on so I can really get a good angle." I gulped.

Bianca was laughing now too, almost madly. "Say I'm gay for chubby feet!" She pinched my nose with her toes.

"I'm gay for chubby feet!"

"What kind of chubby feet?" She was now caressing my cheeks with her fat, meaty soles.

"Chubby Mexican feet!"

"Do you like fat, overweight Mexican women in sandals?" She then opened a bag of chips and started crunching loudly as she wiggled her plump, Latina toes up and down my face. She was such a bitch and I loved it.

"I love fat, chubby, Mexican women that wear sandals all day!" I could feel my therapist's strap on rubbing against my ass.

"Easy, easy", my therapist said.

"Uhhhh.." It was going in.

"Keep sniffing her toes! I'll go gentle." Oh fuck, I was really taking it up the ass.. for feet.. soft, meaty, deeply wrinkled, squishy feet. "Take off your shoes." I did what my therapist said in between humps. "And your socks!" I slid out of my socks as my therapist's dildo slid in and out of me. "Look how tiny his fucking feet are, Bianca!"

Bianca was still chewing loudly and obviously didn't give a fuck about talking with her mouth open. Stinky feet on the table, crunching on chips loudly, this beauty had no manners, and it made her feet that much more irresistible. "What the fuck! Why are they so small?"

My therapist got closer and grabbed my hips, leaning into my ear.. "look how much bigger my feet are than yours!" My therapist slid out of her pumps and set her feet directly next to mine as she laughed at me. Bianca leaned over to peer down at our feet. I felt absolutely humiliated and degraded, standing there barefoot and vulnerable. Bianca spat on my feet, this time along with some chip crumbs. "Yeah you like it when sassy Mexican women spit on your feet?"

"Mhm", I tried to say as she kept thrusting that dildo in my ass. "Oooohh, ahhh!" The anal pounding I was receiving was rough, but it was worth it to see my therapist's giant feet. I noticed she was really standing on her toes with every hump. Her humongous feet would go back on the floor as she pulled out. I loved watching my therapist go up and down on her toes, and Bianca's soles right near my face.. I hardly noticed I was getting fucked in the ass! This is how crazy I have become for feet.

"Bianca, his feet actually look pretty nice." She begun to rub her long toes all over my feet. It was so sexy, even though I don't like having my feet touched.

"Come up on the table white loser, we'll trade places. I want to see those soles!" She turned to my therapist. "Stop fucking him! I think he's had enough. I think it's our turn to have a little foot action, don't you think?"

My therapist nodded. "He's so obsessed with feet. Let's see how he likes it when people are obsessed with his feet!"

My therapist and Bianca wanted to see my soles? My Latina foot goddess now wanted my feet? I had no idea what was going on anymore.

"Loser! I said come up to the table and prop your bare fucking feet up. Like how you want us to do all the time. Now you'll know how it feels!" Bianca got off the table. "Come on, sit. Or you're never getting these feet or her feet ever again."

I obeyed. I sat in the chair Bianca was sitting in.. and... I put my feet up. I felt so uncomfortable. I don't like people looking at my feet, especially my soles close up to their face. But I was willing to go along with anything. They truly owned me now.

"Point your fucking toes!" Bianca shouted. I did the best I could. "Ooohh soft wrinkly cute feet you got there." She rubbed her fingers up and down my soles and I flinched and pulled my leg away. "If you don't let me have your feet right now, you are never ever going to get mine, ever!"

At that point, I had realized what I'd done. I had become a true foot addict. And I couldn't have it both ways anymore. I can't be so greedy for feet, and always be hiding mine. With that thought, I swung my legs up on the table, confidently. I pointed my toes in the air, then I put my feet together and scrunched my toes right in Bianca's face. I thought she would get mad, but she did the same thing to my feet that I had done to hers. She grabbed my ankles and brought my feet right in front of her, and she leaned in for a good smothering. "Do you like my feet, Bianca?"

I assumed it was a yes as she sniffed and licked up and down my soles. "Mmmm I love seeing pathetic white men barefoot. They're so timid and shy. Fuck it makes me wet!"

This whole time..

Bianca wanted my feet too? Why fight it any more. I kicked back and let me chubby Mexican goddess devour my feet. And the view of her feet was nice too. She was on her knees, and because her feet are so plump, the deep wrinkles were insane.

My therapist walked up to the table. I thought she was going to start licking my feet too. Instead she looked at Bianca and said, "I think his ass is probably a bit sore. I'm gonna give him a good licking down there. Spread your legs."

There I was. Legs spread open, toes pointed like a woman, while my ass was getting licked from my therapist and my toes were being sucked on by the woman of my dreams. I never thought this would turn me on before, but I had the biggest boner, which I started touching. My therapist slapped my hand away from my throbbing dick and looked me right in the eyes. "We're not done yet."

Then she laid down on the floor and extended her long Swedish legs. She pointed her toes.. towards my ass.

And then...

"Ohhh, ohhhh." Her long skinny big toe was up my ass. I was surprised to see Bianca still at my feet like a wild, hungry animal. Who would have known?

Who would have known that my therapist who was supposed to help with my foot fetish now has her big toe shoved up my ass. I couldn't lie anymore. I was starting to enjoy it.

"You like these white feet, huh, Bianca." She had her whole foot in my mouth, and proceeded to deep throat my foot as she gagged and drooled all over them. So all she could do was nod while I watched my soft, pale, never touched before feet, disappear down her throat.

Bianca was lost in a foot daze as she greedily exclaimed, "I'll introduce you to some of my Mexican friends.. and I'll make them were sandals." I could barely understand her with my toes in her mouth. "Just as long as I have these delicious, soft, white feet."

"Bianca, they're yours." I could not wait to meet her friends.

(Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed!)