The Thickness & The Phatness No. 00

Story Info
Giantess origin story.
914 words
3.07
8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was no longer a teenager, and I old enough to drink, but I really had no clue, which is irrelevant to me being a virgin. As it is irrelevant to the fact that I was an adult. I had held onto a crush on my best friend, Yael. She was kinda ideal, but totally into her boyfriend, Charles. Who would be instrumental in braking up our friendship which propelled me out of town forever. I guess it is to much to put it all on The boyfriend. It's primarily that I was a late bloomer. An understatement of immense proportions.

Yael, unlike me, developed early. It was horrible for her. I doggedly defended her from all sorts of predators, young and old, all genders. Thankfully, she and I made it into adulthood reasonably safely, our childhood and adolescence as it should be. As we hit 20, I was a scrappy little thing, she was an insanely curvy person. That summer is when she started giving boys the time of day. Actually she had an adventurous spirit all summer and on the last day, before we started at the local community college, she met Charles.

Now being best friends, I knew all the pain the ass stuff she was dealing with and I also know she did not give girls the time of day...so I figured my pussy was out of it. What she was into was cock and she lost her virginity to what both in retrospect would call a bigger than average cock. She had decent luck in this department right off the bat. Not like Gretchen, but definitely she never had the issues I had, before Longshot.

Anyhoo, also at age 20, Charles was massive and she was a size queen, like Gretchen from there on out. Let's just say, for years I heard them and then got the dets from Yael. Her massive ass, childbearing hips, thin waist hourglass and ginormous boobs would be carried and fucked by Charles and his monster cock. It was nauseating. I just wanted to be between her thick thighs so bad, and this dumb as nails fucker was in there all the fucking time.

That is until I started my late blooming growth spurt, beginning that winter, at again, age 20. I went from 5'6" to a giantess in two years, I went from A cups to fucking huge jugs in two years. I went from flat front and flat ass to big as a cow in two years and fucking Chuck couldn't keep his eyes off me. Yael absolutely noticed and our friendship broke down.

I went from nobody wanting me, because I was a butch rail thin invisible person to everyone being intimidated by me over night. I was still an adult virgin (again...not that this reflects on me...at all) and my best friend was pissed, because her boyfriend had the hots for me, when ironically, I had the hots for her.

I needed to do something about the virginity. It was becoming an existential inconvenience. I decided hooking up with a girl, would be fine, but I really needed to know how I felt about cocks. They sounded horrific and terrific all at once.

Now this is back in the day when you had personal adds in the paper and you could also do a party line fo sorts. You would have a box and adds on the phone and find people by category and hook up. So I went with that. It was kinda hot, kinky...but also gross.

I made the mistake of trying as a dating service, instead of a hook up. Plus we were all freaked (or should have been) by AIDS. So the creepy awkward dates in a public place were not getting me over myself and my insecurities. I just really didn't like these weirdoes. They were not my type of weirdos anyway. Until I smartened up and went for the rip the band-aid off approach. The hookup.

I got a hotel room in another town and started to field callers. I eventually settled on a nice guy, a year or so younger than me. Another virgin. I was very clear on what he was getting...a curvy giantess.

He showed up. We drank. I let him touch me. Pretending I had experience. He played with my pussy and then I got in doggy position and he stuck it in. I questioned if this was his "first time..."a little ego boost...but then I started yelling at him, "stick it in. Stick it in deep."

He off course asked about the size and I lied, that it was a good size. It was a bad size. I know he fucked me, but that is all I know. I don't think I came.

So then I made a mistake and told Yael. She then told Charles. They were already having issues, but he tried to get me to try "a real cock," and I told Yael. That was it for them. They were done.

That night Yael, cuddled with me. We kissed. We fondled each other's giant breasts. I got lost between her thighs for an hour and she got between mine and told me I had a huge cunt. She got me off, about as fast as anyone has. Probably to get it over with. I took off the next day after she had one of her manipulative frank chats over breakfast with me.

I never turned back.