The Thickness & The Phatness No. 01

Story Info
Giantess meets her match.
865 words
2.85
11.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been around the block. In fact I have traveled and fucked on all the continents, save Antarctica. Fuck the fridged hell scapes. No fan of climate change, but the more humid and hot...the well, hotter. It could be my American colonialists instinct or my diaspora diverse heritage, but I get around.

I don't claim a gender, but my pussy is fat and my clit is huge. I've stuck with Talia, but they or them is a better fit. I tend to be invisible to the gender normality and propaganda dissemination of beauty. All that shit is boring as fuck and leads to tiresome sex and relationship hell. I am seeking monogamy, but I won't be settling. I am a type and I have a type.

I was whoever I felt like being, until my late blooming body sprouted at nearly 20. I am now beyond 50 and while I love the entire spectrum of partners and know to each their own, my personal preference is a cock, but a fat arse, thick thighs and huge knockers, tend to be my primary go to, and who gets me. My problem is when I have gotten this combination or any cock, it's just hasn't worked for me. I love cute little packages and big beauty women, but they don't entirely do the job. I have never in fact fucked a dick bigger than 4 1/2. As a rule I don't fuck tiny women either. But I can't resist a tiny man. I am a little afraid to go bigger, but can't say that it won't result in a better experience. I love going down on pussy and having mine go down on however. I do wonder if I need a real cock sometimes.

I have gotten a bit bitter about this...the travelling, the being eaten out to ecstasy, only to have a penis almost fill me and then fall out.

Some will, have pointed out, I am a fat ass giantess and the world can't handle all this. You probably want numbers. Fine. Humph. My fat cunt is surround by pear shaped 63 inch hips and booty. 39 inch thighs. 50 inch bust, with GG cups for my huge tits. I come in at 58-39-63...on a 6' 6" frame. You can absolutely place a cocktail platter on my ass. My DNA says I am 10% indigos American, 50% Mizrahi, 5% Czech, 10% Japanese, 5% Scott and 20% Welsh. I have a dark complexion, with a kinky hawk and stubby fingers and feet. My face is round, quirky with massive lips and subtle eyes. I have a gap between my front teeth.

My friends and lovers are all so cute and each brings me beauty and are fucking hot in their ways. But my satisfaction changed one morning in a random town on the planet earth.

I had been frequenting this cute little spot for coffee and such about a week. It was my last full day and I had been noticing this cute little person behind the register for days. They definitely got flustered when I would come in (despite very professional seasoning). I had overheard their co-workers refer to them as Longshot. Clearly someone had been saddled with an X-Men inside joke.

Longshot looked to be not quite 5 feet (though, to me that is half the planet). They had raven black short fifties man's hair, a round, but hard to place complexion. Mystery is a total turn on...as is missteps. They were rail thin, minus a little cute gut, with Buddy Holly glasses.

"Um, can I get a cup of coffee dark and black and the time you are getting off work, Longshot?"

"Shift ends when you are done with your coffee."

We had a lovely and infuriatingly horny 2 hour courtship. By 10:30 we were in their apartment, taring clothing off.

Now to have Longshot describe it..."Honey, can you come and describe it?"

"Move over...Talia was massive! To kiss her full lips was to climb a mountain and then have the clouds sensually envelope your face. Carefully nibbling at you. I could rest my worker of the world body on her breast. I could cuddle them, but what I really wanted was to suck on her pussy. A mound of flesh, that would through probing reveal a nob to tease with my teeth. I could put my finger in there and the velvet innards would compress tightly on my integers, as the pillowy flesh around them. And then after uncontrollably convulsions, Talia exclaimed, I want wait any longer, I need that meat."

"Honey, what made you say that?"

Talia leans over Longshot's version and whispers in their ear, "well I happened to notice your pants when we were out and about."

Taking the pen, Talia continues. "There was a massive, flaccid, snake in your pants leg. And I know you could see my fat camel toe."

So on that evening, Talia barked out an order and Longshot took out their member and aligned what is called The Thickness in their home, into The Phatness on that first night, and the shit clicked like a lock and key. Neither letting go for an hour.