The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 02

Story Info
One by one, BIll violates Alice's sexual limits.
3.1k words
4.6
13.9k
16

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

There was nothing unusual about the theft of Bill Haldeman's invention. Big corporations regularly reverse-engineer the work of independent inventors and steal it. Things changed when Haldeman found a way to fight back. In Part Two of this 10-part story, Bill hatches a plan to make Alice pay more than he'd originally hoped.

********************************

It's hard to describe how good I felt. I'd just had hot, satisfying sex with Alice Waresmith, also known as The War Horse because she is one of the most ruthless and successful CEOs in Silicon Valley. We'd had sex right in her corner office, just a few feet from people who worked for her.

Even better, I'd gotten her signature on a contract that acknowledged she'd conspired to steal my invention, and agreed to pay me generously to license my patent. It guaranteed that I would be very rich very soon.

I'd accomplished everything I'd intended when I showed up at the offices of Waresmith's company, Scient Analytica Corp. But now that I'd achieved my goals, I realized that I could get more from Waresmith. A lot more. I would need to take time to come up with a good plan, but I already knew one thing.

She'd done a marvelous job making my cock happy. I wanted her to do that again.

I took a moment to confirm she was still sitting directly in the path of the sound waves that forced her to do whatever I said. "You'd like to see me tonight, wouldn't you?" I said.

"I'd like to see you tonight," she said. "I'm supposed to go on a date, but I can cancel that."

A date. Was Alice in a romantic relationship that was important to her?

"Who is your date?" I asked.

"His name is David. We're been seeing each other for a few months," she said.

"Do you like him?" I asked.

"Very much," she said. "He's smart. Handsome. Rich. And he's very good in bed."

"But he's not as good as me, is he?"

"He's not as good as you."

"You realize you have to end your relationship with David, don't you?" I asked.

"I have to end my relationship with David."

This was a nice little bonus. I had an opportunity to steal another thing that was important to Alice.

"When you call David to cancel your date, you need to tell him you won't be seeing each other again. He deserves to know you don't care for him anymore," I said.

"He deserves to know," she said.

"Be sure to tell him that you've met a man who is much better in bed," I said. "Tell David that my cock is much bigger than his and that it pleases you in ways he never could. He deserves to know why he's been replaced."

"He's been replaced," Alice said.

I couldn't help smirking. That conversation with David was sure to be very interesting. By the time it was over, there would be no chance this David fellow would ever be willing to date Alice again. She'd spent years stealing the life's work of people like me; stealing David's affection would help make her suffer as her victims suffered.

We took a few minutes to make arrangements to meet at her home that evening. I planned to go there and have sex, let her take me to some fancy restaurant, go home and have sex again, then spend the night and have sex the next morning. I wanted to fuck her so long and so hard that she'd walk with a limp tomorrow.

I also wanted to learn more about her. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I needed to know what she valued in her life. If I knew that, I'd know exactly what to steal from her. At this point, my plan was kind of vague, but I was already imagining ways to proceed.

For example, imagine I discovered that Alice was a confirmed vegan. If so, I'd use mind control to change her into an enthusiastic carnivore who ate meat three times a day. I'm sure you can see that the possibilities are almost endless.

Her reputation didn't tell me nearly enough. She obviously loved being recognized as a fierce businesswoman of extraordinary beauty and elegance. A fashion icon. It was a core element of the Alice Waresmith brand - part of what made her so successful in business. If I wanted, I could make her wear trashy clothes and slutty outfits, destroying the image she'd cultivated for years.

What else could I do to Alice? I needed some time to figure it out.

Alice's administrative assistant gave me some strange looks as I left. She must have heard her boss wailing joyfully as I forced her to have the strongest orgasm of her life. I wondered if the assistant would gossip about that with other workers.

I hoped so.

I had a few chores that needed to be done that afternoon. The most important thing was to give copies of my new contract to my attorney. He's a nice guy, and I wish I could tell him the true story of how I got Alice to sign such a remarkable document. But I needed to keep secret that I'd invented a practical form of mind control. I'd already had one big invention stolen; I wouldn't let anyone know about this one.

My next project was to take a nap. I expected my evening with Alice would keep me up long past my usual bedtime. A nice nap would give me the energy to make her cum over and over and over.

The last task was to pack a suitcase. I expected to spend a lot of time with Alice over the next few days. I wanted to have some clothes so I didn't need to run home for more.

I felt relaxed and happy as I drove to Alice's house. She lived in a modernist mansion designed by a prominent architect, and she'd hired designers and decorators to fill it with top-of-the-line furniture, art, carpets, electronics, and everything else you'd expect in the home of a tech billionaire. I'd seen photos of the place in Architectural Digest magazine, and I was anxious to see it with my own eyes.

It was, of course, spectacular. I wouldn't mind living in a place like this, I thought to myself. Then I realized that nothing was stopping me from making Alice give it to me. That was an intoxicating thought. Living in a place so famously luxurious was one more part of the public image Alice had carefully cultivated. It was one more thing I could steal from her.

"Bill! I'm so glad you're finally here!" Alice said when she greeted me at the door. "I've been thinking about you constantly since you left my office! I've been waiting sooooo long to see you!"

She wore a long silk gown with lacy areas that revealed as much as it concealed. Her hair and make-up were perfect. Alice went to a lot of effort to doll herself up. It was hard to believe she did all this for me. We'd met just a few hours earlier.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked. "I just bought a few cases of a particularly nice Chardonnay. I'm sure you'll like it."

"That sounds wonderful," I said, entering the home and looking around. Everything I saw conveyed a sense of tasteful, opulent elegance. Alice led me to the master bedroom, which looked like something you'd see in the Palace of Versailles. She led me to a small sitting area where we waited for a servant to come with the wine and two glasses. Across the room was a large, luxurious bed where I expected we'd be having sex shortly.

"How have you been since I saw you?" Stephenie said, sipping her wine. I took a sip myself. As I expected, it was one of the finest wines I'd ever tasted.

"I've been feeling very happy," I said, getting out my smartphone, turning on the sound generator, and aiming it at Alice. As you'd expect, I was wearing earplugs that blocked the high-frequency sound waves that made her do whatever I asked. The earplugs allowed middle frequencies through, so I could hear her voice.

"I've been feeling very good about meeting you," I said, making her smile. "I'm certain we are going to have a wonderful relationship. I want to know everything about you. I'm counting on you to tell me all about the things most people don't know. I can ask you anything, can't I?"

"You can ask me anything, Bill. Anything. I don't want to have any secrets from you."

"I was sure you'd say that," I replied. "As your new boyfriend, there's nothing more important to me than making sure I satisfy you in bed."

"You did a pretty good job of that a few hours ago," Alice said, giving me a sexy look that woke up my cock. "I've never climaxed so hard in my life. That big cock of yours must be magical."

Amazing. She remained convinced my average-sized cock was huge, and she believed her orgasms were so strong because I was a superhuman lover. This invention of mine seems to do everything I'd hoped, I thought to myself. It's going to be fun using it to turn Alice's life upside down.

"Alice, as your new boyfriend, I need to know what kinds of things you enjoy most in the bedroom. You understand that, don't you?"

"I understand that," she said.

"Let's start with the things you don't like. What kind of things don't turn you on?"

"I guess the main thing you should know about me is that I'm very vanilla," Alice said. "I don't like anything kinky. My favorite position is missionary. I don't react well when men try to make me do anything weird. I prefer being in charge."

"Do you climax easily?" I asked.

"I think so. I usually climax during sex, but my best orgasms come from using vibrators. My favorite is a pulsating showerhead I like to use. That makes me cum harder than anything else. Well, except for that big cock of yours, Bill."

"That's good to know," I said. "How about oral? Do you like oral?"

"I like to receive oral, but I don't give it. Ever. The idea of putting a man's cock in my mouth disgusts me."

"Does that mean you wouldn't like it if a man came in your mouth?" I asked.

"I would hate that!" she said. "Yuck!"

"How about anal?"

"I would never do that!" she said. "It sounds horrible! Painful!"

"Have you ever let a man spank you?"

"Never!" she said. "Once I was letting a man have sex with me doggy style. I didn't want to do that, but he wanted to, so I did him a favor and let him. He was pounding away and I was waiting for him to finish when he decided to slap my ass.

"That enraged me! I immediately stopped having sex with him and ordered him to leave my house immediately. I never let that asshole touch me again!"

"Why do you think you feel this way about the things you don't like?" I asked.

"A lot of men want women to be submissive, and I will never do that," she said. "When they ask for a blowjob, what they want is for a woman to get down on her knees and worship his cock. That is NOT the kind of woman I am!

"It's the same with anal. The same with bondage. The same with roleplaying. Sometimes men have called me dirty names, like bitch, or slut, and expected me to enjoy it. Anytime something like that happens, I shut it down right away."

Fascinating. It fits with everything I knew about Alice. She was the boss in her professional life, and she liked being the boss romantically. I needed to "persuade" her to enjoy the kinkiest, most submissive sex possible.

"Have you ever had a threesome, Alice?"

"No. I've had offers, but nothing that tempted me. I'm just not aroused by women's bodies. One of my girlfriends claims that there's nothing she enjoys more than having her pussy eaten by a woman. She claims that women do that best because they have a better understanding of what makes women feel good. To me, the idea of a woman eating my pussy is disgusting."

Alice got very animated as we talked. I got the feeling that my invention gave her some kind of freedom to say things she wouldn't ordinarily say. She apparently enjoyed that freedom.

The conversation went on for several more minutes as Alice explained what she liked and what she disliked. It allowed me to make a list of sex acts that went against her nature. In the weeks to come I'd make her violate her own standards in every way I could.

I sipped on her wine and enjoyed being in the presence of such a beautiful, sexy woman as she talked about her deepest secrets. At length, I realized my cock was getting hard, and that it was time to make her do one of the things she'd decided to never do.

Since she never gave blowjobs, I decided I wanted one.

"Alice, I completely understand why you don't like giving blowjobs," I said. "That would be no fun at all with most men. But you understand that it would be different with me, don't you?"

"It would be different with you," she said.

"You would love it. You would love the way my cock felt in your mouth. You would love how it tasted. You know you'd love that, don't you?"

Alice's eyes got big and wide. "I'd love that, Bill, but I don't think your great big cock would fit in my tiny little mouth!"

"I'm sure it would fit just fine," I said. "Let's try it. You'll try it for me, won't you?"

"I'll try it," she said uncertainly.

"When you try it, you'll discover that you love tasting my cum. Love love love it. You'll love it so much that you'll suck every drop down your throat. When you swallow my cum, the taste will excite you so much that you'll have a very strong orgasm. You know that I give you the best orgasms, don't you?"

"You give me the best orgasms," she said.

"And you want to submit to me, don't you? You don't want to submit to other men, but I'm different, aren't I? You want to submit, don't you?"

"I want to submit," she said.

"Good girl," I said. Calling Alice a "girl" and praising her the way you'd praise an obedient dog seemed the perfect thing to say right then.

"That gown is lovely. I appreciate you wearing it for me," I said. Those words put a big, happy smile on her face. "But it's time to take it off. I want to see you naked, Alice. Take off that gown."

She stood up and removed the gown slowly. Alice wasn't wearing any undergarments, so she stood there nude after draping the gown across her chair. "Help me take my clothes off," I said, standing still so she could remove my jacket, tie, shirt, pants, shoes, and finally my boxers. She spent a long time staring at my cock, which was almost hard. Her face had an expression of concern. I realized that she wasn't seeing my cock as it was; she imagined that it was so big that the idea of sucking on it was frightening.

It was time to reassure her. "Get down on your knees, Alice. Submit to me. Everything will be fine. Suck my cock." I sat back down and waited for her to do as I said.

She looked frightened, but she obeyed my command. Alice licked my cock tentatively and wrapped one hand around it. I could tell she genuinely feared trying to take me into her mouth. She licked around the head. A drop of precum oozed from the tip, and when Alice tasted it she shuddered and moaned.

That wave of arousal was enough to get her to suck the head of my cock between her lips. She seemed shocked that it fit. I am big enough to give her a nice mouthful, but she expected something uncomfortably large. She sucked the head of my cock as deep as it would go, then wrapped her hand around the shaft and started to pump.

Very quickly, Alice began giving me the most enthusiastic blowjob I've ever received. It wasn't perfect. She kept her eyes closed because she apparently didn't know that men like it when women make eye contact while sucking cock. She did not attempt to deep-throat me. I'd teach her those things eventually.

Usually, when I get a blowjob, I try to climax as fast as I can. I know that women sometimes have a hard time opening their mouths wide enough to suck my cock, and that their jaws get tired if it takes too long. I consider a blowjob to be an act of such generosity that I do my best to keep it from lasting long enough to strain their jaw muscles.

But I didn't feel that way with Alice. I realized that she'd suck my cock for hours if I wanted, so I leaned back and enjoyed it, doing the things I know to do when I want to delay an orgasm. If her jaws hurt afterward, too bad!

She went on, and on, and on, and eventually, I couldn't prolong the experience for another second. I needed to cum.

Alice got very excited when she felt my cock begin to throb. She sucked harder each time my seed burst into her mouth. I could tell that she was doing everything she could to make sure she swallowed every drop. The experience seemed to be overwhelmingly arousing for her.

I was almost finished when Alice began to cum. She never stopped sucking on my cock, but she began to shake and moan as her climax continued. It lasted so long that my cock was completely soft by the time she finished.

Alice fell backward, sprawling on the floor and gasping for breath. I saw little drops of my cum on her lips. She seemed to be completely drained, acting like she was in a sex-induced coma.

Just minutes ago Alice was opposed to the idea of submitting to a man, sucking his cock, and swallowing his cum. Now it looked like her favorite pastime. I'd forced her to do something completely contrary to her nature - and she'd enjoyed it.

We're just getting started, Alice, I thought to myself.

*****************************************

Now Bill knows what he wants to accomplish. In Part Three, we see how he makes it happen.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers