The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 03

Story Info
Bill's grip on Alice grows tighter.
2.9k words
4.55
10.7k
14

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

The Thief in the Corner Office - Pt 3

*******************************

There was nothing unusual about the theft of Bill Haldeman's invention. Big corporations regularly reverse-engineer the work of independent inventors and steal it. Things changed when Haldeman found a way to fight back. In Part Three of this 10-part story, Bill sees how far he can go in his campaign against Alice.

********************************

It wasn't long before Alice got off the floor and looked at me lovingly. "That was wonderful. Thank you," she said softly.

"You did a great job," I said, patting her head the way you'd reward a pet for doing a trick. It made her smile. For a woman who'd been completely opposed to doing anything remotely submissive with a man, Alice had embraced everything I'd done to turn her into my obedient little sub.

"I'm hungry," I said. "Let's go to dinner. Do you have any ideas where we could go?"

"I'd love to go to Elan," she said, mentioning a new restaurant that was the trendy spot du jour. It made sense that she'd like a place like that. I'd read that the prices are staggeringly high, and that it attracts a clientele that includes a lot of people who are rich, powerful, or famous.

Alice, of course, is all three.

"That's a good idea, Alice," I said, welcoming the chance to let her buy me an expensive dinner. I never ate at places like Elan because I don't think it's sensible to spend a thousand dollars for a meal. But I don't have that problem if I'm not the one paying the bill.

"What shall I wear?" she asked.

"Something sexy," I said.

That provoked a sly little smile. "I should have known you'd say that," Alice said, struggling to get off the floor and stand on her feet. As she started walking toward her closet I gave her a little swat on her bare butt. That made her giggle and skip off to her closet.

Not long ago she'd insisted she'd never let a man spank her because she considered gestures like that to be degrading. It was one more confirmation that she'd accepted my demand to submit to me - and enjoy it.

I put my clothes back on, poured myself another glass of wine, and wondered how long I'd have to wait for Alice to get ready. I assumed she wouldn't be quick. Alice never went anywhere without being sure she looked as good as possible, so I felt certain it would take a long time for her to select an outfit, do her hair and makeup, then spend a prolonged period examining herself in the mirror and making sure she'd done everything possible to present herself as well as she could.

Since I'd only seen a few of the rooms in her magnificent mansion, I decided to take a little self-guided tour while I waited. It was enlightening. Each room was more elegant and grand than the others. It was impossible to wander from place to place and not see that the woman who build this place was rich, powerful, and endowed with exquisite taste.

Some of the billionaires in Silicon Valley built themselves gaudy showplaces that are monuments of overpriced ugliness. Oracle CEO Larry Ellison constructed a particularly laughable Japanese-style compound that looks like something out of a Manga comic book.

Alice's home was different. From the library to the dining room to the swimming pool, every detail and decoration worked together to form a work of art in steel, stone, and glass. I wasn't surprised that she'd created a place that was so impressive. Her entire life was devoted to creating an impression.

"There you are!" she said. "How do I look?"

I turned around and saw a version of Alice I never knew existed. The photographs of her in the media always show her dressed in business attire crafted by the best designers in the world. But at that moment she was wearing an evening gown that looked like something a beautiful actress or model might wear on a red carpet.

A long, silky dress with a slit that ran high enough to reveal a breathtakingly beautiful thigh. Enough cleavage to be enticing, but not enough to be in poor taste. An off-shoulder design that showcased the face, neck, and shoulders of a woman who could be a supermodel.

My face must have let her know I was awed.

"I see that you like it," Alice said, smiling.

My expression said more than words ever could. Nevertheless, I tried. "You look stunning. Sensational," I said with complete sincerity. At that moment, it was impossible to remember that the woman I beheld was pure evil. A predatory monster. A thief.

As we stood there, she was simply the most magnificent creature I'd ever seen in person. It is no wonder that so many people misjudge her. It seemed impossible that anyone who looked so feminine and beautiful could be so amoral and unscrupulous.

She summoned a limousine to take us to the restaurant. Rather than engage in small talk, I decided to use the time to ask Alice to tell me more about the reasons she is so willing to steal the work of other people. People like me.

"It's something I studied while I was getting my MBA at Harvard," she said. "One of my professors assigned a group of us to take a close look at the introduction of the Apple iPhone. It's one of the most important commercial products of the 21st century so far, and it was fascinating to research the process that led to its introduction.

"The thing that intrigued me is the way the iPhone patents did almost nothing to protect Apple's rights to that invention," Alice said. "Everyone who saw the iPhone recognized it was a stunning breakthrough. There were cellphones before the iPhone, but Apple added so many innovations that everyone appreciated the extent of its originality.

"Apple introduced the iPhone in 2007. At that time, U.S. patents were supposed to guarantee that Apple could sell smartphones like that exclusively for a minimum of 14 years. But that's not what happened. In 2009 Google introduced the Android operating system.

"You don't have to be a patent lawyer to recognize that Android is nothing but an iPhone rip-off. Apple filed a whole series of patent infringement lawsuits. The battle lasted for years.

"But did Apple win the patent protection they obviously deserved? No. Google got away with stealing the iPhone. Most of the time inventors get ripped off is when some small-time innovator gets targeted by a big, powerful corporation.

"But in this case, the victim was Apple, which is the biggest company in the world. Apple employs a team of the smartest, meanest patent lawyers in the world, and even those guys couldn't keep Google from stealing what is arguably the most important product in Apple's history.

"My research revealed why this happened. When the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office was created back in the 19th century, it represented a sincere effort to give inventors the protection they needed to profit from their work. But over the years big, powerful corporations have paid lobbyists to persuade Congress to create so many loopholes and exemptions that today patents are worthless. Most of the time it's a bad idea to file for a patent. It just alerts the competition to the fact that you created something valuable.

"That got me thinking. What if a corporation consciously tried to find good patents, then systematically stole the inventions? There's nothing to stop it. You could make billions of dollars by ripping off the work of other people.

"That's been the most important reason for my success. It's how I became CEO of Scient Analytica. The members of my board of directors understand that what I'm doing is dishonest, but they don't care because profits have grown so much under my leadership. A reporter once wrote that I'm the opposite of Robin Hood because I steal from the poor and give to the rich. Clever, eh?"

Hearing Alice talk so happily about how much she enjoyed stealing the hard work of creative people made me sick. I've got to find a way to stop this, I thought to myself. It's not enough to take away everything Alice loves. I've got to find a way to stop her from wrecking any more lives.

I had no idea how I would do it, but I'm a clever guy. I believed I could come up with something.

When we got to the restaurant I saw that the staff there all knew Alice. They gave her the VIP treatment from the moment she stepped out of the limousine. They led us to Alice's favorite table without making us wait, and a team of servers hovered around to make sure they could fulfill all of Alice's wishes in seconds. She told me later that she regularly takes people to Elan for high-priced business lunches. She's probably the restaurant's best customer.

They gave us a table near the middle of the dining room. That surprised me. I prefer having meals in out-of-the-way booths that offer some privacy. But Alice enjoys putting on a show, giving the public plenty of chances to see her natural beauty displayed in designer clothes.

Every so often I saw someone in the restaurant pull out their cellphone and take a picture. I realized this is how Alice makes sure she keeps popping up on social media sites dedicated to celebrity culture. She sat erect, with her chin up, her shoulders back, and her chest out. It was easy to see how much she liked posing for the cameras.

None of this interfered with my ability to enjoy our dinner. I found it easy to stop thinking about Alice's awful qualities. It was more fun to concentrate on the great meal, and to appreciate how nice she was being to me. We'd met for the first time that afternoon, but she was treating me like a lover she'd known for ages.

Alice reached across the table, took my hand, looked at me with those big beautiful eyes, and talked like a love-struck schoolgirl. I imagined that the people who kept stealing glances at her must have wondered who I was.

I didn't know it at the time, but the next day there would be social media posts speculating about the identity of the mystery man who'd dined with Alice. There would be gossip about me in the offices of Scient Analytica.

I ordered a light meal because I knew we'd head for the bedroom as soon as we got back to Alice's home. I don't like to have sex on a full stomach.

She leaned against my shoulder and rested during the drive home. It was pleasant to pretend I was with a woman I liked and respected.

But I was with Alice Waresmith. The War Horse. A woman who'd destroyed so many lives that she deserved no respect. As we pulled into her driveway, I began to wonder what kind of sex I wanted to have. Earlier that day Alice revealed a long list of sex acts that she considered degrading or repulsive. Over time, I planned to make her do every dirty thing on that list.

What should we do tonight? I could fuck her in the ass and make her cum so hard she howled like a banshee. Or maybe I should give her a good hard spanking. Nothing was stopping me from making her swallow another big load of my cum. There were myriad ways I could force Alice to have an explosive orgasm while doing something that violated her previous limits.

But it had been a long day, and I was getting tired. I didn't want to expend the energy required to degrade her. She was so beautiful that all I wanted right then was to have the same kind of gentle, affectionate sex I have with women I like and respect. I would have plenty of opportunities to treat her like a slut in the future.

"Take off those clothes," I told her when we reached her bedroom. "I want to see you naked."

Without a word, Alice removed her dress, shoes, and undergarments. "Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"Very much. Now, come sit on my lap," I said.

She sat down and I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying the fact that I was still fully clothed and Alice was totally nude. I ran my hands over her body and enjoyed the way it made her moan and tremble.

Before we had sex, I wanted to take care of one little detail. "I need to check something," I said, pulling out my smartphone and turning on the sound generator that controlled Alice's mind.

"Our relationship is very special, isn't it, Alice?"

"Our relationship is special," she said.

"One thing that makes it special is that you always have orgasms with me, and the orgasms are more powerful, aren't they?"

"You give me more powerful orgasms," she said.

"When we have sex, you climax over and over. But you always climax when you feel me cum. Every time we have sex, it always ends in simultaneous orgasms, doesn't it?"

"We always end with simultaneous orgasms," she said.

"You understand that the reason this happens is that you love my big cock, don't you? Do you realize that my big cock feels better than any cock you've ever had?"

"Your big cock feels better," she said.

And that did it. I planned to have a lot of sex with Alice in the coming weeks. Like everybody, I love having simultaneous orgasms with women, but it doesn't happen very often. I am always careful to make sure my partner climaxes first, and it usually takes a little longer for me to cum. I'd just guaranteed that I no longer had to worry. Alice would always have a big, powerful orgasm whenever she felt my climax. Every. Single. Time.

I pulled Alice close and kissed her passionately. My tongue slipped between her lips. It wasn't long before she was gasping for breath and groaning with excitement.

"Please," she said. "Take me to bed, Bill. Please."

Since she asked so politely, I had her get up and climb between the sheets. She watched me get undressed, and when I removed my pants she looked surprised.

"God, your cock is huge. So big. I keep forgetting just how big it is," she said softly.

"I'll remind you," I said, getting into bed and caressing her soft, warm body. We pressed our flesh together and I began to imagine how good it would feel when my cock slid into her velvet pussy again. We'd had sex earlier that day, but it didn't feel like it. I was hungry for her body, and it was exciting to remember that she would do anything I asked.

But at that moment, I didn't plan to ask for anything unusual. All I wanted right then was to reach down between her legs and feel how hot and wet she was. Alice had a mild little orgasm when she felt my finger slide up and down the length of her slit.

I replaced my finger with the tip of my cock, using it to rub up and down from her clit to her anus. Alice shook her head back and forth as she moaned. "Give it to me. Please, Bill, give me your cock. Don't make me wait."

It seemed that Alice didn't need or want any more foreplay. I pushed the head of my dick inside her tight pussy, then pulled out again. I gradually worked in and out, going slightly deeper each time. Alice acted as though she thought my cock was too big to fit comfortably. She gasped in "pain" as she imagined that my cock was stretching her so far it hurt.

"Relax," I whispered. "Just try to relax, and it will feel fine." She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut, but eventually she began to act as though she felt more pleasure than pain. She wrapped her arms around my back and moved her hips in tandem with mine. This was the kind of sex I enjoy most. Gentle. Loving. Sensuous. Calm.

It didn't stay like that long. I felt Alice get increasingly excited, and soon she climaxed. Her pussy throbbed around my hard cock. "Oh God... oh God... oh God," she moaned as her orgasm played out.

Most of the time, my male ego demands that I expend a lot of effort making sure I give women the best sex possible. I am always certain to give them at least one orgasm, and I strive to give them two, three, or even more. But I didn't feel that way with Alice. I was getting tired. She had climaxed repeatedly that day, experiencing the strongest orgasms of her life. She'd drained my balls so many times I didn't feel an urgent need to prolong things.

Instead, I relaxed and let my climax happen. As I knew she would, Alice came again when she felt my cock filling her pussy with wetness.

It was a glorious way to end the day. I rolled onto my back and Alice curled up beside me. I was glad to sleep in the arms of a naked woman, even if she was someone I didn't want in my life for any longer than necessary.

As I drifted off the sleep, I reflected on the fact that I'd accomplished a great deal in one day. What would I do tomorrow?

***********************************

Things are following Bill's plan so far. But in Part 4, Bill sees unexpected outcomes from the changes he made to Alice.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers