The Thief in the Corner Office Pt. 10

Story Info
Alice makes a memorable exit, and Bill starts a new life.
2.9k words
4.46
4.7k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
636 Followers

The Thief in the Corner Office - Pt 10

*************************************

There was nothing unusual about the theft of Bill Haldeman's invention. Big corporations regularly reverse-engineer the work of independent inventors and steal it. Things changed when Haldeman found a way to fight back. In the final chapter of this 10-part story, we see the result of all of Bill's plans.

**************************************

"I'm nervous. Very nervous," Alice said during the drive to the fundraiser.

"Tonight will be a triumph for you. I'm sure of it," I told her, taking her hand. The limousine pulled out of Alice's driveway and headed to the annual fundraising banquet for the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.

No local social event is more important or prestigious, and it features many of the city's celebrities walking down a red carpet in the boldest new creations by top designers. It was a perfect venue for Alice to let the world see the fabulous body art she'd acquired.

"This is the most daring thing I've ever worn in public," she said.

I knew that meant she needed encouragement. Alice was wearing a lovely gown done just for her by an influential designer, but it exposed almost her entire body. Most of the fabric was sheer nylon that presented an unobscured view of Alice's new tattoos. The places that needed to be concealed - like her nipples and pussy - were covered by small patches of pure white cloth.

"You'll be the most beautiful woman there," I said. "No one will ever forget the moment they got their first look at what you've achieved. Your body is as sexy and gorgeous as a supermodel, and Venus decorated it with what must be the finest body art in the history of tattoos. You're going to make a big splash."

Part of the reason we knew Alice would attract a lot of attention was that she'd announced her resignation that morning. By lunchtime, the city was buzzing with gossip as people asked themselves why the celebrated CEO of Scient Analytica was stepping down from one of the top jobs in Silicon Valley. She released a statement to the press. This is what it said:

Alice Waresmith, the chief executive officer of Scient Analytica, will step down from her position effective immediately. Waresmith, who has run the corporation for seven years, appointed Vice President William Haldeman to succeed her as interim CEO.

"I have enjoyed my tenure at Scient Analytica, and I appreciate the support of the board of directors who gave me a chance to occupy the corner office. We've achieved a great deal in the last seven years, but the time has come for me to step away and spend more time with my family.

"I expect that Bill Haldeman will provide dynamic and effective leadership of Scient Analytica. In his time here, Bill has repeatedly demonstrated he has a clear vision of where the company should go. It's my recommendation that the board of directors make his appointment to CEO permanent."

That part about spending time with her family would raise some questions. Everyone knows Alice is unmarried and childless. They'd pay extra attention to her at the fundraiser, and since I was her escort, people would suspect I was romantically involved with Alice.

"There's only one thing I'm unsure about," I said. "Are you certain you want to wear your collar? A lot of people are going to realize it's a bondage collar. They will suspect it is a symbol of enslavement. Are you sure you want to put that on display on the same day you're announcing your resignation and unveiling your body art? It's a lot for people to digest all at once."

"Of course I'm sure, Bill," she said. "I'm proud to be your collared slave. I want everyone to know it. It's the perfect time to let the world know you are my Master."

I wasn't so sure. It seemed like a lot of information for the media to convey in one news cycle. By appearing in public with me while she was wearing a slave collar, Alice would also be announcing that the new CEO of Scient Analytica has a very unconventional relationship with the former CEO.

Would that complicate my future job? I talked about this with some folks I trusted in our public relations department, and they pointed out something I'd not considered.

Our culture views men and women differently. Although Alice was changing her image in a way that would disqualify her from being considered for future management positions, people would look at me differently. The idea that a man has a relationship with a woman who submits to him totally makes the woman look weaker and the man look stronger.

Looking virile and commanding is helpful to a male CEO. It's not fair that what makes a man look powerful makes a woman look slutty, but that's life. If people gossip about the idea that Alice is enslaved to me, it would bolster my public image and probably send our stock price higher.

Alice began to tremble when the limousine pulled up to the front of the venue where the banquet was held. "Just relax. Everything's fine," I said, squeezing her hand. I exited the car, walked around to the other side, and opened the door.

The crowd gasped when Alice stepped out. As we'd hoped, everyone was startled by the full-body tattoos created by Venus Van GoGo. There are a lot of tattooed celebrities in San Francisco, so the public is used to seeing photographs of people with large, prominent body art. But most of those people are musicians, athletes, movie stars, or other people in the entertainment industry.

Seeing so many tattoos on a woman famous as a tech CEO was startling. Camera flashes began exploding all around us the second Alice got out of the car. I took her arm and walked her down the red carpet slowly, pausing regularly so she could turn to wave to the crowd. I wanted the photographers to capture Alice from every angle, knowing that people all over the world would be poring over the pictures for the next few days.

One of the things I've learned about body art is that it has changed since I was a kid. Back then most of the big tattoos you saw were from people outside the mainstream. Prison inmates. Members of motorcycle gangs. People from the world of BDSM.

These days even suburban housewives have lots of tattoos. There are reality TV shows about tattoo artists and their clients. You can find photographs of particularly fine tattoos online or in magazines devoted to body art.

In that world, Venus Van GoGo is a celebrity, and Alice would become one. When she entered the hall, Alice was approached by a series of admirers who came to look at her body art and give her compliments. A lot of supporters of classical music are older, conservative types who are horrified by the notion of tattooed women.

But there were plenty of younger celebrities at the fundraiser who felt Alice was making a bold statement. Many of them were already familiar with Venus' work. In was clear to everyone that Alice was Venus' masterpiece.

The biggest hit of the evening was the large tattoo of Athena, displayed perfectly by Alice's backless gown. "That's the most beautiful ink I've ever seen!" said Melissa Freddie, an up-and-coming singer-songwriter who had lots of beautiful tattoos herself. Freddie said she was friends with an editor at a magazine devoted to body art, and that she'd call her friend and suggest they make Alice their next cover girl.

Alice was such a big attraction at the fundraiser that we wound up staying late. By the time we got home, I was tired. It had been a long day, starting with the announcement of Alice's retirement and ending with her becoming a new kind of celebrity in San Francisco. I wanted to sleep, but Alice was much too excited for that.

She wanted to have sex.

"Master, I need your cock," she said. "I've been hungry for your cock for hours. Please, let me have it."

"I'm pretty tired," I said. "Can't you wait until morning?"

"I'll do all the work, Master. I promise. Let me give you a blowjob. You won't have to do anything except enjoy it."

She seemed so earnest that I agreed. Parading around half-naked all evening left her with a lot of surplus erotic energy, and it was my job to help her get rid of it. All she wanted was to suck my cock. Alice has become a masterful cocksucker, and I had enough energy to let her make me cum.

We both removed our clothes. I sat in my chair, and Alice knelt between my legs. My cock wasn't hard at all, but I knew that wouldn't be true for long. She sucked my cock between her lips and began using her tongue to lick the head. I felt myself getting firm in her mouth, and then Alice began licking the shaft like a lollipop.

Soon her head was bobbing up and down in my lap, sucking my cock deep into her mouth and using one hand to pump the part of the shaft that didn't fit. By this time she'd had a lot of practice deep-throating me, so it wasn't long before I felt my cock slide into her throat as she worked to control her breathing.

My lack of energy no longer mattered. No man could experience this without feeling the need to climax. She took me up to the edge, paused for a bit so I could back away from my climax, and then she did it again. I was about to tell her to go ahead and make me cum when she finally decided it was time.

She began to tremble when she felt my cock begin to throb. "Mmmmm," she said softly, sucking a little harder as I began shooting cum down her throat. I came again and again, and Alice swallowed each time I gave her another load. I was almost finished when she began to climax. I held her head in my hands to keep her from falling backward before her orgasm was complete.

She finally finished, so I let her slump down to the floor. Alice looked at me and gave me that sexy smile she always has after she climaxes. A little drop of my cum dripped from the corner of her mouth. It had been a long, exciting day, and she looked happy.

I helped her get into bed, then climbed in beside her. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock, Master," she whispered. "I love doing that."

"I know you do," I said.

As I began to fall asleep, I thought that things with Alice had not gone as I had planned. When I met her she was a selfish, ruthless executive who cared only about money, status, power, and material possessions. I wanted to take all that away to punish her for victimizing so many people like me.

I'd taken it all away, but it hadn't punished her. She no longer cared about selfish things. Her whole life revolved around a selfless desire to make me happy and to raise our children. I'd meant to punish her, but I'd turned her away from shallow gratifications and replaced it with something of genuine value - a need to serve others. She had been my enemy, and I'd done her a favor by making her learn to value things more important than money.

I'd also changed. I hated Alice on the day I met her. But she'd turned into a woman I couldn't help but love.

**************************************

We moved Alice out of the mansion so she could set up housekeeping out in the suburbs. She had a lot to do. Before our baby was born, she needed to read books on childcare, join support groups for soon-to-be moms, take classes on parenting, become familiar with her new community, and figure out what else needed to happen.

I ordered her to do her best, and that meant she'd tackle the job with the same dedication and intelligence she'd formerly devoted to her job as CEO. I wasn't surprised when she told me she'd try to make new friends among other women in the BDSM community where she lived.

I drove out there every few weeks and checked her progress. The first time I visited she told me she'd made something she called her "slave outfit." I was expecting something like a sexy French maid or a naughty schoolgirl. She came to the door dressed in a bikini she'd crafted from soft brown leather.

The top consisted of two triangles held together with leather laces. The bottom was a loin cloth so small it barely covered anything in front and covered nothing in back. The only other thing she wore was her collar. She was barefoot, wore no makeup, and her hair wasn't styled. Instead, she'd just blown it backward, giving the appearance of a mane. She looked like some kind of savage jungle woman, and that's how she acted when I got her to the bedroom.

Going a couple of weeks without sex certainly made her more enthusiastic when I finally gave her some.

But by then most of my energy went to my new girlfriends. I used a four-day weekend to take Sheila to a very nice resort in Aruba. I bought her a sexy new wardrobe for the trip, and she said it made her feel like a sex symbol when people gazed in admiration as she frolicked on the beach, danced in the clubs, or wandered among tourist attractions. She claimed she'd never been to a place as lovely as our resort, and she found endless ways to thank me.

I knew we'd have a long, satisfying relationship.

Helen is a very different kind of woman, and I arranged for us to spend a night at the mansion soon after Alice moved out. We had an honest talk about the fact that she knew more about sex than me, and we agreed that she'd teach me what she knew. I was used to taking the lead in the bedroom, and it was a bit of an adjustment letting Helen take charge. But it was always worthwhile.

One night Helen showed up with her overnight bag, and I made us cocktails. We were sitting out by the pool and enjoying the sunset when she said something intriguing.

"I have a surprise for you tonight," she said.

"I love surprises," I said. "Will I love this one?"

"I'm sure you will," she said. "Do you remember when you told me you've never had a threesome?"

"Yes. You said you had your first threesome when you were a college freshman," I said. "How many threesomes have you had?"

"I've lost track, Bill," she said. "I usually arrange to have a threesome with another woman on my boyfriend's birthday. On my birthday he sets one up with another man."

"Where do you find these people?" I ask.

"They're around. You just need to know where to look," Helen said. "Can you guess what your surprise is going to be?"

"I'm guessing it's a threesome. But with who?" I asked.

"She'll be here soon," Helen said. "I'm sure you'll like her. She likes what I've told her about you."

"Do you have a picture?" I asked.

"Let's have that be part of the surprise," she said.

We were just finishing our second cocktail when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw a beautiful woman who introduced herself as Marie. She appeared to be of Hispanic heritage, with luscious brown skin and straight black hair. She was curvy, and she had a sexy little smile that made blood rush to my groin.

I walked her back to the pool, made her a cocktail, and we began to chat. "Marie is an artist," Helen said. "There's a gallery downtown that is showing a collection of her work right now. Her art is in demand."

"What kind of art do you do?" I asked.

"I paint," she said. "Mainly acrylics, but sometimes with oils."

"Can I see your work sometime?" I asked.

"Of course. Whenever you like."

I was impressed. It's not easy to be successful as an artist, but Marie's fine clothes made it appear she was doing very well. If tonight went well, maybe I'd want to buy some of her work. Maybe I'd want to get together with her alone. With my sound generator, anything was possible.

Helen said she thought it was time for us to head to the bedroom.

"Before we do that, there's something you need to know, Marie," I said, turning on the sound generator.

"When we take off our clothes, you will see that I have a very large cock...."

*************************************

What does the future hold for Bill? His mind control device gives him the power to be the most influential CEO in history - and to have the best sex life of any man who ever lived. The author has no idea how Bill will use this power - I've made no effort to think about a sequel. Maybe you have some ideas of your own. Please, share your comments below.

JQueen9
JQueen9
636 Followers