All Comments on 'The Thin End of the Wedge Pt. 06'

by Narrantem

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
VernonpeggVernonpegg28 days ago

I enjoyed the story up until the husband takes control , for me it took it too far.

for me anyway .

AmbulAmbul19 days ago

“She looked like everyone's friendly grandmother, her grey eyes still undimmed by age or infirmity. Her body was curvy without being overweight, with D cup breasts, wide hips and a cute rounded belly. There was some cellulite, unavoidable but not overly unattractive. The impression she gave when dressed was of a mild mannered grandma but, when naked, of a woman who could be turned into a slut, given the right circumstances. Sally wondered if the circumstances were right.”

This is just one passage of many fabulous passages in this wonderful story. Mary, the very proper 67-year old neighborhood watch person, has indeed, under the influence of the drug “red,” become a slut for cock. Sally is quickly honing her skills at identifying potential sluts and giving them the opportunity to show who they really are. And Sally’s husband Tom is pimping Sally out and making sure that there is a constant flow of horny men’s who what Sally’s whore body. What a story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNarrantem@Narrantem
I live in the north of the UK, Yorkshire to be precise, and have thought about writing stories for quite a while. Finally got round to publishing now I'm retired.