The Things Done to Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willing Body. 'Sexually willing. Willing to try new things. Willing to feel new sensations,' she thought.

Obedient Heart. This one made her feel uneasy. 'Obedient to who? To me? My emotions under my control?' Her mind wouldn't settle on a meaning. 'Maybe, obedient to the one I love - to the one I trust? I like that.'

"Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart," she chanted as she spread her knees and reached down between her legs to caress her labia. Her mind swam with images of a tall, dark man standing over her, commanding her to undress him. She imagined she would start by pulling off his shoes, then socks, and then she would lap at the tops of his feet.

"Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart," she chanted again. Persephone moaned softly as her fingers penetrated her sex. In her imagination, she pulled off his belt, then removed his pants and underwear. His cock would then find its home in her mouth as he used the belt as a leash around her neck.

"Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart," she said. When he was ready, he pulled up on his belt, dragging her to her feet. He whispered into her ear, 'tonight, you're mine.' She imagined that he bound her arms behind her and slammed her naked body down on the bed before fucking her to the point of orgasm again and again.

"Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart." Every word was a beat in the same steady drum that drove her towards cumming. Persephone's hand was soaked in her fluids as her fingers pumped in and out of her. The fantasies she played in her mind faded as the words themselves encompassed her consciousness.

"Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient... fuck it," she said in frustration. 'How long is this video?' The timestamp indicated the video was one hour long. Persephone closed the window to the video then looked at the clock; 7:21 am. Almost 45 minutes since she began. She was so close to cumming, but still felt so far away. It was like a forgotten word on the tip of her tongue that she had used all the time, but she just couldn't bring herself to say now.

As she pulled herself out of bed and wandered to the bathroom, she realized that she had masturbated almost every day for a solid month - every day since the divorce papers were signed. It was a consolation prize that seemed to fill the emptiness but left her feeling more hollow over time.

Persephone walked into the shower, turned on the water, and then leaned her head against the cool tile. Those damn words kept repeating in her mind - over and over again, as the water rained down on her, accompanied with a strange echo she couldn't quite make out.

Open Mind Please tell me what to think

Willing Body Please tell me what to do

Obedient Heart Please tell me what to feel

She shook her head and washed off. When she got out of the shower, she glanced over at the clock; 9:39 am.

"What the fuck?" she said to herself. "Fuck me! Fuck fuck fuck!" Persephone yelled as she tore through her closet, picking something to wear. Jeans. White tee-shirt. Sneakers. Panties. Nothing too fancy - just what she needed to help her cousin to move in. She pulled her clothes on just in time to hear a knock at the door.

She rushed to the door and put her hand on the doorknob but stopped as her heart sank.

Knock, Knock, Knock "Sephie? It's Vince!" he yelled through the door. "Maybe I got the address wrong..." she heard him mumble.

"No - this is the right address," she admitted through the door.

"Well? I'm here... or have you changed your mind?"

Persephone bit her lip and opened the door. She realized she had her eyes closed.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" he said.

She opened her eyes to see Vince standing there, with a suitcase in each hand, looking at her expectantly. "Can I come in, cuz? I got a lot to do, and I hope I can get this truck back as soon as possible."

She was momentarily taken aback by his casual expression. There was no fear, which she had seen in children. There was no disgust, which she had seen in some strangers. There was no pity, which she had seen in the eyes of her mother. Just acceptance.

"Uh, sure. Your bedroom is just down the hall," she hesitated. Persephone led Vince to the second bedroom opposite her own. "I had to remove all the shit I was storing in there. In a way, you've already helped me; you forced me to stop procrastinating and unpack."

"Glad to be of service," he said with a smile. Vince sat his suitcases down just inside the door to his room. "Your eye is weeping, by the way."

She reached up to her left eye and felt wetness just below it. She instantly felt embarrassed and ugly. "Oh, I'm sorry. The doctors said it would do that... you probably think it's gross."

"If I was bothered by it, would I have pointed it out?" he countered. "It's no grosser than girls bleeding from their girly bits once a month," Vince smirked.

"Oh. My. God. You little creep!" she chuckled and playfully hit him.

"You're the one who thought it was a great idea to teach a twelve-year-old boy about menstruation..."

"You say that as if you've matured," she countered.

"In some ways, I haven't," he grinned back at her.

She chuckled again and looked at him. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too, cuz."

"Can I show you around?"

"After," Vince said. "I've got a lot to do."

"I can help!" Persephone offered as they walked back into the living room.

"Are you okay with helping?" he asked with a skeptical look.

The real question he was asking hung over her - was she okay with being seen in public? Memories of her last public outing - the divorce hearings - lingered in her mind. She hesitated. "Well, if you bring things into the living room, I can take them the rest of the way into the bedroom."

Vince looked around her at the couch. "Is it just me, or is that couch unfinished?"

"I'd never put on the couch cover. It's from one of those big-box stores," she admitted.

"Why don't you do that, so when I get tired, I have a nice place to sit?" he suggested.

Persephone felt a little wounded. Vince must have seen her frown because he added, "It's not that I don't appreciate you wanting to help; it's just that there are some things I'd rather handle myself."

She nodded. "Okay, I guess I can understand that," she mumbled.

Vince let out a heavy sigh and wrapped his arms around her. She placed her head on his shoulder and realized he was more muscular than the last time she had seen him. He felt safe.

"Sephie, Sephie, Sephie... Weren't you the girl who taught me to stand up to bullies? What happened to that girl, hmm?"

"I think she's gone," she whispered.

"Oh, I'm sure she's in there somewhere - buried under the mountain of bullshit she's had to deal with these past few months." Vince kissed her forehead. "I have to get started," he said as he released her, "but I want you to know that some of this, I need to do myself. I have delicate equipment and sensitive data that I'm legally responsible for protecting."

"I understand," she confirmed.

"Good," he said before donning a black face mask. "I'll start with that stuff while you put the cover on the sofa, okay?"

She nodded and... Obedient Heart... turned around to put the cover on the sofa as Vince walked out the door. Moments later, he returned with a large black trunk in his arms. She now had a good view of just how much muscle he had gained. His arms and chest strained against the thin fabric of his tee-shirt; Persephone had to stop herself from staring.

"When did you get all buff?" she asked with a smirk.

"Three years ago; I wanted to impress all the girls." He hauled the trunk into the bedroom and quickly came out.

"Was that just after -"

He interrupted her. "Please do not invoke her name," he said sternly.

"Yes, Sir," she taunted.

He stopped for a moment, turned to her, and lifted an eyebrow.

"What?" she asked.

He chuckled and shook his head. "Nothing."

_____________

"He's still setting up his room - I mean, he just moved in yesterday! Given how many wires I saw him running throughout the room, I suspect it will take a while," Persephone said into her cell phone. "Vince said that once he's done, he'll build me a new desktop from his old parts," she beamed. "Of course, he upgrades regularly, so extra parts are still all state-of-the-art and much newer than what I have. He's also giving me a webcam, a set of headphones, a microphone, and speakers - a whole setup!"

"Well, it's good to hear he's settling in, and you're getting along," her mother replied. "This has all worked out for the best. You need to be around family right now, and I know you two were close when you were younger."

She sighed and rolled over on her bed, so she was facing the ceiling. "I have to admit, I feel better knowing that Vince is here... although I don't appreciate you meddling in my affairs, mother."

"I'm just doing what a good mother should - look after her children. You're still my baby, and you always will be. No matter how old you get, that will never change."

"That's such a stereotypical mom-thing to say," she groaned. "Can't you be one of those cool moms who want to be their adult children's friend or some shit?"

"I am your friend! Your best friend. I give you advice and..."

Persephone interrupted her mother, "Unwanted advice. Friends respect each other's decisions, even if they disagree with them."

"So, if you were to decide to be a mass murderer, should I respect that decision?"

"I believe my college philosophy professor would call that reductio ad absurdum," She chuckled as she flipped over in her bed again.

"Well, isn't it good then that your philosophy professor isn't a part of this conversation to throw meaningless Latin phrases around!" her mother exclaimed.

"It means you're being ridiculous," she stated. "Anyway, I don't want to argue; I just wanted to give you an update. I'll talk to you la-"

"I'm not finished talking to you, young lady," her mother interrupted. "I don't want to argue either, dear. I want to hear more about how you're doing. Have you gone back to work yet?" her mother asked.

"No. I took an extension on my leave - I don't want to talk about work right now," she murmured, and she deflated onto the bed.

"And why not?"

"Because I work as a wedding dress designer and every time I go to design a new wedding dress, I think of Mark. Isn't that enough reason?"

"I know it's uncomfortable, but you're not going to overcome those feelings until you confront them," her mother offered. "I love you, Sephie, and I hate what that man did to you - but you've got to face those feelings."

"Everyone wants to play armchair psychologist with me and discuss subjects I'm not ready to discuss -"

"Well, that's how you get past those subjects," her mother interrupted again.

"How would you like it if everyone asked you uncomfortable questions all the time?" she asked as she hit her bed in frustration.

She heard her mother scoff. "Well, there's nothing for me to be uncomfortable about."

"I spoke with Aunt Billie the other day," Persephone stated.

"We don't talk about her."

"Why? Is it uncomfortable? You know, she told me the most interesting thing about you, mom..."

"Don't go there, Sephie," her mother warned.

"...about your high school crushes?" Persephone continued. "Don't you want to hear what your ostracized lesbian sister said?"

"Sephie - you're close to crossing a line."

Her eyes tightened as if staring down her mother. For a few tense moments, she said nothing and then said, "Okay. I just wanted to show you how it felt."

"Fine - you proved your point. I won't make you talk about anything you don't want to talk about. But I need to ask, have you given any thought about online dating sites?"

She shook her head and said, "Bye, mom."

"It's a legitimate question, Sephie!"

"I love you, mom. I'm hanging up now," she said in a sing-song voice.

"Fine. I love you, too... sometimes. Bye," her mother said. Persephone hung up the phone before her mother could say more.

She pushed herself up off of the bed and walked into the living room. Vince was on the couch, watching the news on the TV he had mounted earlier. A newscaster was interviewing a medical professional on the importance of wearing masks. Vince looked up.

"You're still wearing pajamas, and it's three in the afternoon?" Vince asked.

She looked down at her light blue drawstring pants and matching nightshirt. "If you weren't here, I'd be wearing granny panties and nothing else," she admitted.

"Please tell me you at least shower regularly..."

"Every morning! Right before I put back on yesterday's pajamas."

He motioned to the television. "According to these experts, it may be months before things go back to normal, and I don't want to be trapped in the apartment with you if you're going to stink."

"I'm not the one sweating all over my new couch covers right now," Persephone pointed out with a smirk. "You should take a shower if you're going to work out."

"Do you mean the couch covers that you purchased and didn't use for months until I pushed you to put them on the couch?" Vince countered.

"I didn't feel like it was necessary," she shrugged as she sat down next to him.

"Like a little wall art isn't necessary? Like grocery shopping isn't necessary? Like dressing isn't necessary?" he asked. Vince looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you getting at?"

"That maybe you need to see somebody? A psychologist?"

"I don't feel like that's necessary either," she said with a strained smile.

"I care about you and, now that I'm living with you, I can see that you're not doing so well," Vince worried.

"Please, Vince - don't push. I get enough of this crap from my mother," Persephone said as she rolled her eyes. "Do you have my computer ready yet?"

"Just about. I'm currently loading the operating system onto the new drive. Then I can load the other programs as well as the files from your old laptop!" He smiled and patted her shoulder. "I'll have it set up for you before the end of the day."

"Good," she said.

_____________

Persephone woke up and glanced at the clock. 3:26 am. The new computer tower that Vince installed let off a soft blue glow from under her desk. "Always three," she sighed.

She reached over and grabbed the television remote, which she then used to bring up her computer desktop on the television by changing the input. The television cast an eerie glow across the room. Then she reached for her bedside table and picked up a black tablet - set up as a remote connection to her new computer - and a new set of headphones. With a press of a button, the tablet came to life, displaying the same computer desktop as her television.

She used the tablet to maneuver the cursor to her email. With a couple of double taps on her tablet, she brought up Master Krysolov's email. She then brought up newly installed voice recording software.

"Let's see how this works," she said to herself. She pulled off her underwear and shirt then knelt facing the TV with her legs spread. She put her new headphones on and lowered the mic into place.

With a couple of clicks, the video filled the screen and started playing. Persephone then heard quiet background static playing with the video and created a strange beat sensation in her head. She ignored it - was soothed by it - as she began to chant:

"Open Mind, Willing Body, Obedient Heart."

12