The Things Done to Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wolf_Heart: I think I'm in love!!

Master_Krysolov: LOL!! I'm happy you like her. We suspected we would be sitting on her for a while until a prospective buyer finally scooped her up - I'm glad we met you!

Wolf_Heart: Can I hear her? Do you have audio?

Master_Krysolov: Better. We have a video!

The image to the right started to move. "Spineless Cunt, Worthless Slut, Useless Whore. I do this to myself. Master owns this mind. Master owns this body. Master owns this heart. I do this to myself. Helpless Mind, Harmless Body, Hopeless Heart. When I cum, I accept this truth."

In the video, Persephone doubled over, moaning and whimpering as she came. Her body shook, and her eyes rolled into the back of her eyes. She finally collapsed, and the video ended.

Seeing this, Persephone felt sick to her stomach. "I didn't say those things!" she yelled. Yes, you did. "I don't believe those things!" Tears rolled down her face while a small voice in the back of her head said Yes, you do. "NO! I'm not listening to you!!" she shouted back.

Wolf_Heart: She's so fucking slutty when she cums... How soon can she be ready?

Master_Krysolov: Well, as I said, we're yet to procure her. It will be another two to three weeks before she's ready to turn herself over to us. After that, we put them through another 45 days of intensive training to ensure our conditioning doesn't revert.

Wolf_Heart: How does the condition work? How long does it last?

Master_Krysolov: Are you trying to learn all our secrets? LOL!! I'll tell you this much; we present ourselves as a sophisticated BDSM trainer, wait for these women to come to us, and provide them with hypnosis videos. These videos use every technique known and a few techniques of our invention to condition the women to trust our training completely. Then, after we drain their finances, we instruct them to deliver themselves into our care, enabling us to break them down into the perfect sex slaves. The conditioning usually lasts for a few years before changes in behavior can be observed, but by then, they usually have resigned themselves to their new life. We can, for a fee, reinforce the training every so often.

Wolf_Heart: Good to know.

The screen went blank. Persephone yanked the memory stick out and threw it against the wall. "FUCK!!" She spun around, filled with rage and despair, and marched towards her bedroom door as tears streamed down her face. Her heart wasn't breaking - her whole body was wracked with the emotional pain, on fire with a wave of anger hotter than the fire that scarred her. She flung open the door and saw Vince standing there and immediately began punching him in the chest.

"WHY! WHY!!" she sobbed as he drew her into his arms.

"I'm sorry. I know I violated your privacy - your trust - but I had to stop this," Vince whispered.

"I don't care about that," she whimpered. "Why didn't you buy me?!"

_____________

"So... how long do you think it'll take for this conditioning to wear off, anyway?" Persephone asked Vince. They were both sitting on the sofa. He had his arm around her while she had her head in her hands.

"The psychologist from the FBI said that it might take weeks or even months for the conditioning to wear off - but you may suffer residual effects for the rest of your life. However, regular therapy appointments should speed up the healing process. She's given me the names of several experts who have worked with this group's victims in the past. Due to COVID, I would think almost all of these experts would conduct sessions via video conference, so location isn't an issue," he explained.

"Right. So I guess you got your way after all; I'm seeing a psychologist," Persephone snorted.

"I didn't want it to happen like this," he responded.

"Neither did I. I just wanted to lose myself completely - be someone else. Someone who didn't have any responsibilities and didn't have to be in control of herself. It's a type of freedom, you know?" She turned her head to look at him and bit her lip.

"I've heard similar things said by several submissives," he said.

"I still can't believe you're Master Wolf Heart!" She glared at him. "That's one fucked up secret to keep from me."

"I'm not going to lose sleep over that," Vince said.

"You're a fucking asshole, Vince!"

"I'm not going to lose sleep over that, either. I didn't keep that from you to hurt you, Sephie; when your family has ostracized one of their own for the same thing, you tend to keep your sexual preferences private." he countered.

"Wait - you're not gay, are you?" she asked.

"Aunt Billie wasn't ostracized from the family because she was gay. She's a domme - and a damn good one. Taught me everything I know about BDSM."

"WHAT?!" Persephone shoved Vince. "You told me you didn't know the full story!"

"I lied," he stated.

"Does she know you're telling me this?" she gasped.

"Yes. We've had discussions about bringing you in, seeing as you were showing interest, and we didn't want what happened to Aunt Billie to happen to you."

"I wasn't going to yell it from the rooftops if that's what you're worried about," Persephone said.

"No, but it's easy to let these things slip," he said. "I've almost made that mistake several times."

Persephone regarded Vince for a moment as if unsure what to make of him. "How can you be a Dom when you're so... nice?" she finally asked.

"You think that just because I'm nice, I can't be a Dom?"

"I think Doms have to be a little more demanding than you and a little... sadistic, I guess?"

Vince chuckled. "I can be more than a little sadistic, Sephie. Just because you've never seen that side of me doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

"Yeah, but... you haven't always been this way," Persephone said. "What made you interested in BDSM?"

"It's a long story," Vince admitted, "one that begins with a broken heart."

"Kassandra?" she asked.

"Why did you have to say her name?" he groaned. "Yes - Kassandra. What she did, sent me to a very dark place. I got interested in what I thought was BDSM... In reality, I just wanted someone to manipulate and abuse as much as she did to me. I wasn't so much interested in consent as I was venting my frustration. I figured if I found a woman who was interested in that, it would be a safe way to vent that frustration -"

Persephone interrupted. "So, basically, you wanted to find a woman who wouldn't mind your cruelty?"

"Right. I didn't want to do anything illegal or hurt anyone, but my fantasies were... dark and angry. I began haunting one particular fetish bar in the area but was always unsuccessful in finding a submissive woman who would go home with me. I later learned that the regulars at that bar had labeled me as a dangerous wannabe Dom - and they were right. They warned off subs and newcomers, which is why I was consistently unsuccessful." He gave a sheepish grin and looked down at his shoes.

"So you were 'that guy...'"

"Yep. I was 'that guy.' Luckily, I met Aunt Billie. I had tried to pick up Sophia, and she introduced me to her Mistress. The first thing Aunt Billie did was to threaten to kick me out of the bar herself if I didn't stop being creepy."

"And she brought you into BDSM?" Persephone stated.

"Yes, but that is an even longer story. Right now, I'm more concerned about you. Why were you upset that I didn't buy you, of all things?" Vince asked as he rubbed her back.

"I... I don't know why I said that. I guess I just wanted to feel loved by you, and in a fucked up sort of way, being purchased by you would have been an expression of love," she explained. "I know that's probably the hypnosis and conditioning talking..."

"I do love you, Sephie. I'll always be here for you - regardless of what happens. You're stuck with me for life." Vince held her tight and kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Vince. I want you to be my Dom," she whispered as she put her arms around him.

Vince pushed her away and looked at her in shock. "You know that can't happen."

"Because we're cousins?" Persephone asked.

"No. My mother hired a divorce lawyer and filed for legal separation - but that's not the point. It's too weird! I've known you since we were both children, and you're the closest thing to a sister I have," he said.

"Weird for who? You or our parents?"

"Both!"

"I don't care what anybody says! I know you're attracted to me, and I'm attracted to you. I love you, and I trust you - and it isn't some starry-eyed infatuation, either. I want you to be my Dom!" she insisted.

Vince sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "I need to talk to Aunt Billie about this," he finally said. "You're right. I'm attracted to you, but this just feels wrong to me."

_____________

"So that's what happened," Vince said as he spun in his office chair.

"You just confessed, and she ran back into her bedroom?" Billie asked on the other end of his cellphone.

"Yeah. It's been three hours now. Did I do the right thing?"

"You did the right thing. Persephone's still suffering from this brain-washing thing, so she isn't in her right mind. She should be in complete control of her faculties when she decides this," she explained.

"Yes - I know that. What I'm concerned about is our familiar bond. Sephie's like..."

"She's like a lot of things, but she doesn't fit the definition of any," Billie interrupted. "Not legally and not by blood. Who the hell am I to tell you not to fall in love with her? I'm not going to judge you. If your respective mothers have a problem with it, you could tell them that it's their fault in the first place for meddling and forcing the two of you to live together."

"So, you're saying?"

"If she wants you as her Dom, I can think of no better man to be her Dom..." Billie said. There was another voice in the background. "Uh... Sophie is listening in on speaker and wants to say a few things."

"Hey, Sophia!" Vince said.

"Hey, Vince. It's been a while," she said.

"What did you want to say?"

"I disagree with Mistress Billie. I think it was a bad call to leave her crying in her bedroom for three hours, especially after all she's been through. I understand you're uncomfortable with what she said but, you're a Dom, and you know better. And so should my Mistress, for that matter."

"Are you trying to get a rise out of me?" Aunt Billie said.

"No, Mistress - but I'm disappointed. You wouldn't do that to me - why aren't you calling Vince out on his bullshit?"

"That's different," Vince dismissed. "She's not my sub."

"But she is a sub, and we have certain needs. And you know how to address those emotional needs. I taught you how." Sophia said.

Vince sat in silence, looking at the telephone. "Fine," he said with a deep sigh. "You're right, Sophia; I shouldn't leave her alone right now. I'll go to talk to Sephie."

"Good. And there better be a hug somewhere in there!" Sophia chided.

"I don't know how Billie and Robert keep you in line..." he muttered.

"That's why she has two Doms," Billie retorted. Vince could hear the smile in her voice.

"Thank you, Aunt Billie - Sophia."

"Anytime," Billie answered.

Vince hung up the phone and fell back into his chair. "Fuck," he said quietly to himself.

He pulled himself up and walked through the living room to Persephone's door. He knocked. "May I come in?"

"Yes!" he heard her yell.

Vince entered the room to see Persephone on her bed, scrubbing at her bare mattress. She looked up in embarrassment.

"I, uh, soaked through the mattress cover. It's gross, I know," she cringed.

Vince shrugged. "I'm sorry. I should have followed you in here. I'm just a little weirded out by all of this."

"That's okay. I'm a little weird. I'm a lot weird. One could even say I'm useless or hopeless. I've said it, apparently," she snapped as she scrubbed her mattress.

"You're not useless or hopeless. You're beautiful, you're intelligent, you're funny, and you're special. And, uh, I've measured all my girlfriends against you since my first. That's the truth," he admitted.

Persephone stopped and looked up at him. "Then you'll be my Dom?"

"No. I won't agree to that yet," Vincent said.

"Yet?"

"You're not entirely in control of yourself right now. I want you to have at least three months of therapy before we even have this conversation again," Vince said. "Is that fair?"

"Three months?!" she exclaimed.

"Take it or leave it," he said with a smirk.

Persephone bit her lip and nodded.

"And I want to make it clear that, no matter what I am to you - whether you see me as a friend, a family member, or a lover - I'll always be here for you, and I'll always love you." Vince bent down to her level and hugged her tightly. "I'm not letting you go."

12