The Things Done to Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vince, on the other hand, is closer to what other male Doms are like on average. We're not all rich snobs with a sadist streak. Some Doms are regular men who happen to be sexually aroused by power exchange. For many male Doms, and Vince in particular, it's a response to feeling helpless, emasculated, and frustrated. I'm sure Vince has talked to you about his experiences as a child. These affect personality, opinions, and sometimes even sexuality. While his childhood was not a particularly unhappy one, it was still challenging."

Persephone raised her hand.

"Yes?" Robert said.

"Is that like when women become subs because of the societal pressures and expectations placed on women?"

"Yes. It's the exact flip side of that," Robert said before taking another sip of brandy. "I want it to be clear that I'm speaking in generalities; there are many reasons for someone to pursue power-exchange relationships. I specify males Doms and females subs because they represent the majority, or at least the perceived majority, of those within the BDSM community. Still, there are a sizable minority of female Dommes, male subs, gay men, lesbians, and switches in our community - all of whom may have a different spin on why they became Doms, subs, or switches. My point is that Vince is not alone in his approach to being a Dom, and there is nothing wrong with his style of domination being different than my own. Whether his approach meets your needs as a sub? That's for you to decide."

"Thank you, Robert," Persephone said.

"You're welcome, Persephone. Now, if you wouldn't mind, I need to see whether Mistress Billie is done playing with Sophia. We have a dinner date, and I don't want to be late."

The image abruptly went blank, leaving Persephone alone to wonder what Aunt Billie was doing to Sophia.

_____________

Persephone's eyes fluttered open as she felt Vince stroke her hair. Her head was nestled on his shoulder, with her arms around him and her legs entangled with his. She hazily recalled drifting to sleep in his embrace.

Without saying a single word, Vince gently pushed her onto her back.

"Sir?" she said.

He rolled on top of her and looked her body over. Then, without explanation, he rubbed her sex through her panties. Persephone looked down and back up at his enigmatic smile. She reached up to caress his chest, but Vince pushed her arms above her head, crossing the wrists.

'As if I'm tied up. Yes, Sir,' Persephone thought to herself.

He pushed her panties aside and began directly stimulating her sex, running his fingers along her lips and up to her clit, then back down again. Persephone mewled and looked down her body to see his hard cock peeking out from his boxers. Blood rushed between her legs, causing her to yearn for his length inside of her.

She began wiggling as if trying to get away from him. Vince grinned and growled at her. She bit her lip and smiled. "Are you going to use me, Sir?" Persephone asked.

He gripped Persephone's neck with one hand and yanked down her panties with the other, then guided himself into her. She gasped as Vince's length entered her to his hilt. He squeezed her neck gently as he began rocking in and out of her. She moved her hips with him and wrapped her legs around his hips, urging him deeper. He responded with a groan and sped up his assault on her sex.

Persephone angled her hips and arched her back as a delicious current of electricity ran through her body. Moaning, she gazed into Vince's dark brown eyes and willed him to do more to her - bite her neck, maul her breasts, or force her to taste his wet cock - anything to reinforce his control and domination of her. Instead, he groaned. She felt his cock pulsed and his cum leak out from her sex. A wave of disappointment hit her.

"Is that it?" she asked.

Vince rolled off of her and stood up beside the bed. "I'm going to work out now. I think I'll take you up on your offer to wash me after I'm done," Vince said, ignoring her question. "I'll meet you in the shower in 45 minutes."

Persephone blinked. "Oh, okay, Sir."

She watched as Vince walked out the door. She felt small, disappointed, sad, and used. Yet her sex twitched with more want and need. She felt willing to accept anything Vince might do to her; that scared her. Tears welled up in her eyes.

Persephone wandered out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, made coffee, and sat at the breakfast bar to drink it. She listened to Vince working out for a few minutes and felt so neglected by him and so alone. Yet her body betrayed her again. Her face was flush, and her sex was slick with his cum and her own.

She finished her coffee, walked into the bathroom, and sat on the bench in the shower stall. When Vince came in, he was covered in sweat and panting.

"Hello, my precious pet slut," he said with a smile.

"Hello, Sir," Persephone said with a frown. She immediately wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his chest. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No," he whispered and kissed her forehead. "You didn't like this morning?"

"No... Maybe. I don't know," Persephone said in a small voice.

"It was humiliation play. You indicated you were open to trying it and wanted to see how you'd react to it," Vince said as he rubbed her back.

"Poorly? Although, now that you've told me it was a scene, I can see how it could be interesting." She reached up and cupped his cheek in her hand. "I just wish you had told me you intended on doing that."

"Your dream... I wanted to -"

"No, I get it. You'd rather be the one to humiliate me in my dreams because I trust you; I know you'll listen for when I use my safeword, but I needed time just to feel secure before we tried anything like that," she confessed.

"I'm sorry. That was stupid of me," Vince held her tight. "If you don't want to wash me...."

"You mean, do I still want to put my hands all over your body? Yes - please!" she smiled.

Vince turned on the water while Persephone moved behind him and ran her fingers over his back. "You know, if you want to, I wouldn't mind you taking me in the morning - using me. You can even tie me up the night before; I just need to know that's what's going to happen."

The showerhead blasted forth hot water over their bodies. "I would like that, but I prefer you cuddled up next to me - that can't happen if you're tied up. But seeing as you need to feel more secure first, I'll hold off on any humiliation play for now."

"Thank you," she said as she soaped up his back.

Persephone sighed as she watched the soap make its way down his body, between his ass crack, and down his muscular legs. She slowly followed the trail of bubbles with her sponge, scrubbing his body. When she reached his ass, she knelt behind him and began kissing his cheeks.

She scrubbed down each of his legs before reaching around to his cock. Vince moaned as she stroked his cock and massaged his sack. Persephone teased him to his full length and hardness. He turned around, and she immediately wrapped her lips around his cock. She pushed down his length to the back of her throat. Thankfully, most of the soap on his cock had already washed away. She ignored the lingering taste of soap and savored the texture of warm silk-wrapped steel in her mouth.

Vince groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair. "You're so sexy! I can't believe that you're mine." Persephone reached between her legs and rubbed her sex while she bobbed up and down on his cock. He soon pulled her up and assaulted her mouth with a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced around each other, and her heart raced.

Persephone moaned as he broke the kiss. "I have to finish washing you, Sir," she whispered.

"I have other things in mind," he purred.

Vince turned her around and pushed her to kneel on the bench at the far end of the shower. He crossed her wrists behind her and crushed her body against the tile as he entered her from behind.

"What does it mean when I cum in your pussy?" he whispered in her ear.

"That you own my heart," she answered.

"And why do I own your heart?"

"Because I allow it, I choose it, I want it, and I trust you."

"Good girl," Vince cooed. "That means you can take it back if you so choose?"

"Yes, Sir," she croaked as he pushed her against the tile.

"Good girl. That means you've given ownership of your heart to me willingly?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Girl. Now. I. Will. Re. Mind. You. Why. You. Gave. It. To. Me!" he growled and punctuated every syllable with a thrust of his cock. Vince bit and sucked at her neck. His hands crushed her breasts as he rammed into her relentlessly.

Persephone had trouble breathing due to the steam. She cried out with a repeating hitch in her voice with each thrust that Vince made. Her pitch climbed as she felt the dam holding back her orgasm strain under pressure. She didn't know how much more she could take.

Vince growled behind her ear, "YOU. ARE. MINE." The sound of his voice caused the dam to break, bringing down on her crashing waves of pleasure. He groaned, and his cock pulsed inside of her. In the throes of her orgasm, Persephone arched her back, allowing him to penetrate even deeper within her as he came.

Her orgasm receded, leaving Persephone quivering in Vince's arms. She looked back at him and said, "Sir? Please fuck my ass next...."

Vince's chuckle turned into deep laughter that echoed off of the bathroom walls. "You're so fucking amazing. I love you, Persephone Anastasia."

"Please?" she asked.

"I'm going to be late for work," he said. Vince rinsed off his deflating cock and ran the soapy sponge over his front.

"No - I'm supposed to do that!" she protested.

"Next time, Sephie - we'll wake up earlier, okay?" He pressed his mouth against hers and briefly ran his tongue around her own before hopping out of the shower, leaving Persephone alone.

"Fuck!" she said as he shut the door.

Persephone washed and then dressed for work. Seeing as she wasn't expecting a video conference today, this meant she could wear as much or little as she chose. She chose a lacy black pair of panties. She then went to the kitchen to make coffee. Just as the coffee finished brewing, Vince came out of his office, wearing a tie and a button-down shirt and slacks.

"Oh, beautiful! Caffeine!" he said as he opened a cabinet for a mug.

"You never call me beautiful... or dress up for me," she scolded him.

"No. I call you my precious pet slut, and I'd never trade you for anything in the world... except maybe a cup of coffee; I didn't think international digital crime could be so fucking boring!" Vince groaned as she poured coffee into his mug.

"What about dressing up?" she reminded him.

"You're one to talk," he retorted as he looked her over.

"OH - OH! I'll have you know, these are designer panties. I could have gone with white granny panties, but I didn't. I wore these for you!" she lied.

Vince chuckled as he rushed back into his office and closed the door. Persephone smiled despite herself and poured herself coffee.

The rest of the morning consisted of intense wedding dress design. Despite the limited amount of time Persephone had, she still wanted to impress Scarlet Belliveau and convince her that they didn't need Demi Tanzer's fetish expertise to create a beautiful line of tastefully edgy wedding dresses. By the end of her day, she had the start of three different dress designs but hit a snag in designing each one.

At the four-hour mark, she shut down her work laptop and walked into the living room, where Vince was already in the process of making lunch.

"Whatcha makin'?" Persephone asked as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hot wings," he said as he loaded wings covered in dry rub into an air fryer.

"Cool. Is there enough for me?" Persephone said with a sheepish smile.

"For you? Absolutely." Vince set the timer and turned to her. "Hey, Sephie, since you're off work, do you think you could go do some shopping? I have a list for you..."

"Uh - I can't," she stated.

Vince cocked his head to the side. "Can't, or afraid to?"

Persephone frowned. "Can't."

"Your blind eye?" he asked as his frown mirrored hers.

"I haven't driven since the accident, and I'm still a little afraid of cars in general if I'm to be honest. Legally, I can drive, but I need a special restricted license. It's not quite the same as driving with two eyes. I would need some specialized mirrors to help me with my peripheral vision," she explained. "Oh, and I don't own a car - not since the accident."

"However, those aren't the biggest hurdle. We're under lockdown now, so the DMV is closed, and I can't get a new driver's license to account for my disability. Even if I wanted to, right now, I couldn't drive legally," she said.

"Okay. We'll go to the store together this evening, and we'll do some driving in an empty parking lot this weekend. Is that reasonable?" he asked.

"Yes," she said with a nod. "I'm sorry - I get what you're trying to do; I need to get over my anxiety over my burn scar. I hope you don't think I'm pushy or bratty. I just need help."

"No, I get it. So that's why you were getting delivery for dinner every night?" he asked.

"That was one reason," she admitted. "You can guess the others."

Vince nodded. He came around the breakfast island, hugged Persephone, and kissed her forehead. "I hope having me in your life makes it better," he whispered.

"Having you in my life makes everything better, Vince. I love you," she said back to him.

12