The Things Done to Me Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My love must be earned. My love must be cherished. My love must be respected. I choose my Master..."

"Who is your Master?!"

"You are my Master!" Persephone panted. She ignored the screen and craned her neck to look back at him. "When I cum, I choose you as my Master," she croaked.

"YOU ARE MINE!!!" he yelled.

He grabbed her neck and dug his fingers into its sides. Her eyes bulged from the overwhelming emotions and sensations mixed with exhaustion. She felt him thrust deep within her, and then she felt his cock twitch as it released a stream of cum. She looked up and uttered the word, "Redrum?"

On the screen were the words: I am mine, and I am free. You have no power over me. When I say my word, I accept this truth. If not true, I will cum. The word REDRUM flashed just below.

"I didn't cum," Persephone uttered.

"Of course not," Vince said. "That's how I know it worked."

_____________

Persephone bounded onto the bed, snatched up the tablet, and brought up her desktop on the flatscreen TV. In the corner, there was an icon blinking, indicating an incoming call. She clicked it, and the image of Dr. Beatrice Angioli came into view.

"Doctor Bea!!!" she exclaimed. "I'm so happy you're okay! I was worried about you this whole time."

"Hello, Persephone," Beatrice said weakly. "I appreciate your well-wishes. I'm not back to work yet - I'm just checking in on you since my colleagues were not equipped to handle your unique situation."

"I understand. How are you? I know you were in the hospital for a few days there." Persephone asked.

"It was touch and go for a little bit, but my oxygen levels are almost back to normal, and my breathing isn't labored. I'm lucky. Very lucky," Beatrice confessed. "This is bad, Sephie. You and Vince need to be careful."

Persephone blinked. "We've been socially distancing and taking it seriously...."

"Good," Beatrice said with a sigh. "The hospital I was at was drowning in patients. Every doctor or nurse that saw me either looked to be on the verge of tears or a mental break. Just staying safe would help them immensely."

Persephone nodded. "Yes. I've heard about it on the news," she said. "It's scary."

"Changing subject," Beatrice blushed, "I had the chance to read your journal entries. It sounds like you've made progress, and I'm pleased to see that. I am, however, concerned regarding the appropriateness of some of your entries. It's not appropriate for me, as your therapist, to know the intimate details of your sexual encounters unless they pertain to your mental health and wellbeing."

"Oh. What should I say then?"

"We had sex. It was good," Beatrice stated. "Unless, of course, it was not - if Vince forced himself on you or did something you did not like. Then, I want to know about it."

"Okay..." Persephone said.

"I am also concerned about these visions you're having," Beatrice said. "I don't want to go in-depth because, as I stated before, this technically isn't a therapy session, but I did want to ask, are you okay? Maybe there is something I can prescribe -"

"That won't be necessary, Dr. Bea. I think I have it under control," Persephone interrupted.

"Under control? What changed?"

"Vince and I had a deconditioning session last night. Yes, it included sex - good sex. I suspect that it worked," she explained.

"What gives you the impression it worked?" Beatrice asked.

"A few things. As a part of the deconditioning, Vince removed even what I liked of the conditioning - the deep feeling of being owned by him, his command over me, and his ability to make me cum on command," Persephone said with a sigh.

"And you don't like that, I take it," Beatrice observed.

"I liked being owned by him. I felt special," she said.

"You can still choose to be his; submission is a choice."

"I know, but somehow it felt different with the conditioning. And being made to cum on command? That was insanely hot - I'm going to miss that so much!"

"You can learn that again," Beatrice said. "However, that doesn't mean you won't have visions again. It's still a concern of mine."

"I had a dream last night along the same lines as the visions," Persephone said.

"Okay. Please tell me about it."

"Well, I was in a medieval prison cell - hewn stone wall, rusted iron bars, straw floor - you know. My arms shackled to the wall; I was naked, cold, alone, and in the dark. Mark came in to taunt and threaten me, but I could use my safeword this time. Vince appeared, knocked Mark out, and then proceeded to take me while I was still shackled to the wall, with Mark watching. After Vince finished fucking me, he kicked Mark and then dragged him out by his hair," she recalled.

"And how did you feel about this dream?" Beatrice asked.

"It was incredibly sexy. I woke up horny and begged Vince to fuck me - which of course he did," Persephone said with a grin.

"Did Vince release you from the prison cell in your dream?" she asked.

"No. Vince kept me there to be used as his sex toy later."

"And you say you no longer feel like you're 'owned' by him?" Beatrice prodded.

"Okay - maybe you have a point," Persephone admitted. "It's just strangely sexy to be possessed on such a deep level. By someone you trust, of course..."

"Of course. However, these visions may come back with Vince as your harasser. It's sexy now, but it can quickly become terrifying. You will need to keep in mind that the Vince in your visions and dreams is not the Vince of your waking life."

"I seriously doubt it will become a problem. I can use my safeword in my visions now; I can end them whenever I please."

_____________

"Okay, I think we're ready to present to Scarlet on Friday," Demi said. She was on Persephone's computer monitor on the left-hand side while several different designs crowded her desktop on the right-hand side.

"We have three whole days to iron out any kinks," Persephone said.

"I thought the idea was to iron in the kinks," she shot back.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. You know what I meant; there isn't much more to do besides tidy up some lines and measurements, and set up a proper presentation."

"I have to admit, I've learned a lot about design from you these past few weeks," Demi said. "I could have never accomplished half of what we did by myself."

"It was fun and, despite our rocky start, I wouldn't be opposed to doing it again," Persephone admitted.

"Rocky start?! I thought our first meeting went just peachy," Demi said with a smile.

"Do you always try to piss people off when you first meet them?"

"I always try to get to their pain," Demi answered. "If I'm going to work closely with someone or welcome them into my inner circle, I want to know what makes them tick. So, yes, I push their buttons until I get an answer."

"And how often does that work?" Persephone asked.

"Often enough. All my close associates know where I stand, and I know where they stand; there's seldom any misunderstandings," she explained.

"Well, I seriously considered telling Scarlet that I wasn't going to work with you."

"Here I was thinking of offering you a job," Demi said with a smirk.

Persephone shook her head. "I'm pretty loyal to Scarlet; she's been supportive of me."

"Such loyalty is admirable. Of course, should the two companies merge..."

"Wait. What?"

"I'm proposing a merge after our presentation on Friday," Demi explained. "On paper, such a merger looks promising for both companies. I'm thinking that offering wedding dresses, lingerie, and kink gear all under one label would appeal to a lot of women."

"What about Elegance and Edge?" Persephone asked.

"I'm going to propose that we treat it like a dry run of what the new company would look like," Demi said. "Any merger would be at least two to three years in the future, so we'll have time to see how Elegance and Edge works for both of us, compare notes, and see how the two design teams would fit together."

"Why are you telling me all this?"

"Because it's your ideas that have brought me to this point. And because I would want you to set the design aesthetic for the company, post-merger."

"I don't - I don't know what to say," Persephone admitted. "I'm -"

"Don't say anything yet," Demi interrupted. "It's just a proposal. It may not pan out for either of us."

"Fair enough, I guess. Does anyone else know about this?" she asked.

"Nope. Just you, kiddo."

"Well, then thank you for entrusting me with that information."

"You're such a cute sub, do you know that?" Demi asked as a devilish grin crossed her face. "Once the pandemic lifts, I'm going to invite you up to New York to meet my friends. I'll want to restart our weekly pole dancing sessions -"

"I don't know how to pole dance," Persephone admitted.

"That's okay. We can teach you. Really, it's just a glorified munch for old BDSM porn actresses. Penny Cox started it years ago on a lark, and I've kept it going since her passing," she said.

"Wait - you know Penny Cox?"

"Knew. She died of cancer a few years ago."

"I got interested in the scene because of one of her porn videos," Persephone said as her voice broke. "It never occurred to me before that I might want to one day meet her but now that I know she's dead..."

"HA! Penny would have loved knowing she inspired you to become a sub," Demi chuckled. "She said it was her life mission to make as many people as possible into sexual deviants."

"Well, she can add one more to her count," Persephone quipped. "What was she like off-screen?"

"Quiet. Shy. Mousy. And somehow, Penny always managed to be the center of attention. I could never quite understand how she could be so painfully introverted and still attract the attention of so many extroverts," Demi mused. "When you got her drunk, on the other hand, she became a completely different person. Dirty mouth, dirty mind, wandering hands, passionate kisser - she was beautiful in so many different ways..."

"You must miss her very much."

"I do. For a short time, I was her Domme. To be honest, I never really told her how I felt about her." Demi smirked and looked away in a blatant attempt to hide tears. "She wanted me to dominate her hard, so I never really let my emotions show. It's stupid. If I had told her how I felt, maybe she would have stayed with me."

"I'm sorry if I brought up painful memories," Persephone said.

"Human beings are collections of painful memories, regrets, and old injuries. Conversations such as these? They heal. Never apologize for helping someone heal." Demi wiped away a tear. "And it isn't like all my memories of her are painful...." Demi's eyes glanced to the corner. "... but those stories will have to wait. I have a fitting for an actress in a few minutes."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later then."

"Later, cutie." Demi disconnected the feed.

Persephone logged off of her work computer and collapsed back into her chair. She was startled when she heard a knock. She turned to see Vince standing in the doorway to their bedroom.

"How was work?" he asked.

"Good," she blurted. She saw a look of concern on Vince's face and sighed. "Demi and I just had a bit of a heavy conversation towards the end of the day."

He nodded. "Is Demi becoming a friend?"

"I think so," she admitted. "I know she sees me that way, at least."

"Then, I'd like to meet her at some point. If she managed to earn your trust after the shit she pulled, then she's worth knowing."

"She's an interesting character. Motherly, in a weird, almost threatening way."

Vince grimaced. "I know a few Dommes like that. You're related to one of them."

"What did they say about a picnic?" Persephone asked.

"After a hissy fit unlike anything I've seen from Sophia, Robert and Aunt Billie agreed to a socially distant picnic," he said. "I suspect that Sophia is being punished for her behavior as we speak, but she got her way, so I'm sure it's worth it in her mind."

"I didn't want her to get punished!"

"It was her choice."

"Still, I think I'm going to talk to Robert and Aunt Billie about her punishment - I don't think they should be able to do that!" she complained.

"They only do that because Sophia allows it, Sephie." he countered as he sat down in front of her on the bed. "She could use her safeword at any time to -"

"Do they tell her they love her?" she interrupted.

"Every day, before they go to bed," he responded.

"That's it?" Persephone asked. "Because I need to hear it from you multiple times a day - not just once a day."

Vince smiled. "You know, Sophia works her fingers to the bone for twelve hours a day, seven days a week, keeping a large three-story house cleaned and orderly. On top of that, she's their literal sex slave, subjected to the sexual whims and sadistic tendencies of two fairly brutal Doms. Despite all of that, the first time I saw their nightly ritual, I was almost jealous of her."

He chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair. "Every night, for a whole hour before they go to bed, both Robert and Aunt Billie ask her how she felt that day and ask if anything they did or demanded made her feel uncomfortable. For that one hour, she's the center of their world. She gets to say what she needs to say, feels what she needs to feel, and gets smothered with attention and praise. They kiss her, they hold her, they sing songs to her, and the whole time she acts like a baby in their arms. I've seen it. Both Robert and Aunt Billie live and breathe for her alone, and they show her that on a nightly basis. Three words don't compare to that."

"I... had no idea."

"How were you supposed to know? It isn't like they advertise their rituals and protocol."

"Rituals like when I shower with you and wash you?" she asked.

"Exactly. Speaking of rituals, I've been thinking of adding more of them to our relationship. You had said that you felt less submissive towards me, and I think they might help put you back into a submissive mindset," Vince suggested.

"What were you thinking?" Persephone asked.

"Well, I've heard of some Doms hand-feeding treats to their subs at the end of the day - usually chocolate or something they like," he said.

"Pizza!" she said with a smile.

"I'm not hand-feeding you slices of pizza, but I could make small empanadas filled with pizza sauce, cheese, and toppings," he said.

"Like those pizza rolls?" she asked.

"Better. They would be hand-made with your choice of filling," he said. "But before I would feed it to you, you would need to kneel before me and ask me if you've been a good slut. If you've been bratty, I reserve the right to deny you your treat."

"Is it weird that getting treats turns me on?"

"No. That's the whole idea."

"I like this idea! What else?" Persephone bounced.

"I want you ready when I am. I want you to use ben wa balls when we're home alone and not expecting company. I also want you to lubricate and loosen your ass every morning using anal beads," Vince stated.

"Like I'm ever not ready..." she scoffed.

"True. Think of it as my pleasure to see you horny and submissive at all times. OH - speaking of which, when we go out, you'll insert a remote control vibrator into your pussy, which I may or may not use depending on my mood and the situation," Vince said with a wicked grin.

"Any other way I can submit to you, Sir?"

"Three, actually."

"This is a lot all at once!" she chuckled.

"Do you object to any of it so far?" he asked.

"No - I'm excited!" she said with a bounce.

"Good. You'll address me as Sir when we are in private or with kinky friends, you will only cum when I permit you, and I've picked out a training collar which you will wear at all times," he said. "Even in public."

"You got me a collar?!" she squealed.

"A training collar. Think of it as an engagement ring. I just got it today - it's in the living room if you'd like to try it."

Persephone shot up and ran into the living room to see a small long box on the coffee table. She immediately picked it up and opened it.

"Wait," Vince warned as he followed.

It was an inch and a half wide black velvet choker with a small bell attached to one side. She lifted it out of the box to look at it.

"It's understated so that you can wear it in public. I thought about -"

"I love it, Sir!" she said as she lifted it to her neck.

"STOP," he commanded.

Persephone froze.

"You put that on, and you're saying that you want to be completely owned by me. It's a promise to obey, to be completely honest, to commit yourself to this D/s relationship," he said. "Every time you put it on, you're reaffirming our relationship. This is just as serious to me as an engagement ring would be."

Persephone frowned. "You're right." She reverently placed the collar back into the box.

"I - I guess you can think about it if you need to," Vince said as he glanced nervously at the box.

Persephone pulled off her shirt and flung it to the sofa, and then began undoing her pants.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm doing this right," she said as she pushed her pants and underwear down together. She kicked them to the side and took the box in her hands.

"Sephie?"

Persephone knelt in front of him. "Sir. I am yours. Please claim me." She held out the collar to him.

Vince swallowed, looking down at her. Then his look of shock turned into one of hunger. He pulled the collar from the box and put it on her. "You're my precious pet slut," he growled. "And I'll make sure you never forget it."

"Never," she echoed as she looked up at him. She reached up to his belt and asked, "May I, Sir?"


12