The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

"Comforting you."

Oliver couldn't be certain Kara wasn't indeed comforting him, so he chose not to call her out. She felt too good against him to stop it anyway. As long as she didn't take it too far, he'd let her enjoy the benefit of the doubt and himself the benefit of her warm, sensual body.

*

Ellie sipped her vodka when Dave finished his speech. Or was it a confession? What do you call a guy's admission of his everlasting love for his sister? Of his willingness to do anything for her? Of his burning need for her?

"This discussion is officially open for Q&A by the way."

Ellie had known that of course; she didn't need Dave telling her that. She could see he was a bundle of nerves, but she still kept quiet, contemplating.

"Ellie, I really need you to say something, anything."

The blonde gave a sigh, her head still resting in the nook of his arm. "After everything I've gone through, do you really think that's the best thing for me? To start a relationship with another brother of mine? Do you, Dave?"

"Yes, I do. Because no one loves you more than me, Ellie, and no one ever will. Give me a chance to make you happy, like you gave Oliver."

"Yeah, I took a risk with Oliver, and look where it's gotten me. I can't lose you, too, Dave."

"You won't. You could never lose me. I'm so hung up on you, Sis."

Ellie snorted. "Dave, the only reason you want me is because Oliver had me. At least be honest with yourself: you just want to fuck me."

"No. Well, yes, I do want to fuck you, but not only. I want to be there for you. I want to make you feel good, in every possible way. Let me make you feel good, Ellie. I swear I'll make you feel good."

Ellie studied his face, and she knew he'd meant every word. Suddenly, she considered his offer in earnest. She loved Dave, as a brother. Could she love him the way she'd loved Oliver? Maybe. He did make her feel good, and now, under the influence of vodka, she thought he was very attractive, and she could see herself getting over their kinship in bed.

"Pull out your cock."

"W-What?" he stammered in excitement.

"I said: pull. out. your. cock."

"Yes, ma'am!"

He reclaimed his arm under her and stood on his knees. He swiftly unbuckled his belt, undid the button and zipper, and tugged down his jeans and boxers. His plump member whipped out before the catlike blue eyes of his sister. He was erect the second she'd summoned his dick.

Ellie sipped on her vodka and took a good long look. If her brother wasn't hard the second she'd asked to see his cock, she would have shut him down. But he was hard for her. He was showing her what she was doing to him. She got up on all fours and spilled her vodka on his dick. Before Dave could even comment on that, she slid him into her mouth and sucked the vodka off his shaft.

Dave groaned, looking down as his sister's warm, wet mouth moved around him.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm..."

"Oh, god, Ellie, don't stop, don't ever stop..."

She stopped and glided him out.

"The fuck...." he groused.

His sister stroked him slowly, eyeing the pre-coital fluids that oozed from the head. She held him straight and gave his piss slit a lick or two, collecting his excitement. She held his fluids in her mouth while pressing her tongue to her palate, before she swallowed, tasting him thoroughly.

"Not bad, but not good, either," she deemed as she looked up into his eyes. "Oliver tasted better, much better, so you need to change your diet if you wanna come in my mouth. For now, I'm not swallowing this shit."

Dave was so overwhelmingly excited he was dumbfounded.

His sister kept massaging his dome with her thumb, keeping him on the brink in her fist. "Dave, did you hear me?"

"Change diet; come in mouth. Got it."

Ellie giggled at her brother repeating her instructions like a horny robot. She took him back into her mouth and blew him for several seconds, making sure she sucked all the vodka off of him. She pulled him out, slathered in slobber and painfully hard, and lay on her left side while facing away from him. She hiked her green nightgown up to her stomach and gave him a view of her sculpted ass clad in a white thong. It was plain and unpretentious, but it was indeed a thong, a very moist one.

Propped on her left arm, her right foot resting atop her left knee, her taut toes idly stroking, she shot him a look over her right shoulder. "Well? Are we gonna fuck or what?"

Dave almost explodes at that second. He kicked his jeans and boxers off and plunked himself down behind her. He positioned himself against her perfect rear and raised her right knee high in the air while Ellie drew her thong aside. He guided his curved rod between her thighs and felt his way to her snug opening. So damp and hot, Dave thought. He pressed, nudging past her vaginal lips, and his bare crown slipped slowly into his hot, wet sister. They both deeply moaned as her sex began massaging him in her oils. But just when he intended to feed his sister the rest of him, she held him still.

"Ellie, let me. Please let me."

He sounded so fucking desperate to Ellie, which was a real turn-off, but no matter. After he got used to her hot cunt and busted his nut inside her a few times, maybe he'd be a bit manlier about it, like his little brother.

"Dave, I'm going to allow you to fuck me in a second, but I have conditions."

"Yeah, anything. Anything."

"Jesus, can you try not to sound like a total bitch? I understand you're excited, but still, have some fucking dignity."

"Okay, sorry."

He breathed in and breathed out, trying not to come with just his cock-head dipping in his sister's illicit juices. At the moment, it felt like mission impossible. She felt so drenched and tight around him, such a hot, saturated slit.

"I'm giving you 72 hours."

"72 hours? For what?"

"To put a baby inside me."

His eyes bulged. Did his sister just ask him to impregnate her?

"If you've got a problem with that, with knocking me up, now would be the time to say something."

He swallowed but kept his fucking mouth shut. Not only he was finally going to fuck his bombshell of a sister, but he was also given the opportunity to put his baby inside her? Fuck, yes. Dave was a go.

"I reckon I have your full cooperation by this exemplary silence."

Again, her brother said nothing; instead, he concentrated on the feeling of their bodies pressing, of her amazing scent, of her shaved pussy gloving the head of his cock.

"Good. 72 hours. That's the window during which I'll be allowing you to achieve that. You can fuck me night and day, break my pelvis for all I care, as long as you always come inside me. And when I say inside me, I mean my pussy. If you've failed to impregnate me by the end of this timeframe, I will never let you fuck me again, and we are never ever to discuss this. Agreed?"

"And if succeed? If I knock you up?"

"Then you win."

"Win what?"

"Me."

"No kidding, Ellie?"

"No kidding. I'll give myself to you like you want me to."

"Oh, shit," he breathed, so incredibly pumped for the task ahead of him.

"So, is that a yes? Do you accept my terms?"

*

Oliver pushed himself against Kara until he stood erect. His back was definitely not alone, erect that is. Kara was doing something to him. He knew it was wrong, to lust for her, being his brother's girl and his sister's best friend, but she was making him hot when pressing to him like that. He could feel her nuzzling his shoulder blade, sighing deeply as she did. He shut his eyes and swallowed, blocking out her strong, heady fragrance and soft, feminine touch.

They stood this way for minutes before he felt Kara unclasping her hands. He again looked down as she slipped one hand into his tank and gently raked at his abdominals with her nails. Did this still constitute as comforting, he asked himself. He was fairly sure it didn't, but he didn't stop her. He wanted her so badly by now. Her other hand sloped down his stomach and straddled his concealed erection. They both gasped as Kara massaged him nonchalantly, as if they weren't doing anything wrong.

Only when she undid his fly did he open his mouth, "Kara..."

"Yeah?"

"W-what are you doing?"

The hot brunette slipped her hand within his fly and grasped him. "Comforting you."

"Kara ..." He fretted his bottom lip as she palmed him over his briefs and tugged. "Kara, stop!" He escaped her hand and body and took a deep breath as he zipped his fly back. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Oliver, I'll be honest with you: I wasn't really comforting you."

"Yeah, no shit."

Kara giggled and walked back inside. She returned momentarily with a wine opener. She started uncorking the bottle, her long bangs flopping down her eye seductively. "Oliver, this may come as a shock to you"—she drilled the opener through the cork and twisted—"but I find you impossibly hot."

"Fuck," Oliver sighed. "Kara, you can't say stuff like that to me."

"Because of Dave? Ellie?"

He shrugged in befuddlement. "Both; either."

She uncorked the wine and swigged the liquid straight from the bottle, fucking him with her eyes as she did. She pulled him to her by his tank and tongued him, the wine spilling from their mouths as they twined and lapped. Oliver wanted to withdraw, but she was making it almost painful to do so. She tasted amazing, sweet, and he wanted to kiss her forever. He did end that kiss of course, but five seconds too late.

He gulped her spit down and shot her look, but they both knew there was no real conviction behind that scowl. Kara knew full well that he was only going through the motions, but no matter; she'd play along. For him, she'd do that and a lot more.

"Kara, why are you here?"

She took a second draft from the wine and licked her lips. "I'm here 'cause... things need to change."

"Explain."

"What happened to you and Ellie was terrible, but... maybe it's a sign."

"A sign?"

"You know, I always felt uncomfortable with you and Ellie, and not only because you're her brother."

"I'm not following."

"She doesn't deserve you, Oliver; she never did. And she's a fucking cold-hearted bitch for how she dumped you."

"Kara, don't talk about her like that."

"Am I lying?"

"It's beside the point. She is still my sister."

"Yeah, such an awesome sister..."

Oliver shook his head and walked back inside.

Kara sighed and followed him. "Oliver, Ellie or not, I feel something for you, something really strong, and I'm pretty sure you feel the same. I know you've been checking me out when you thought I wasn't looking."

"Kara, even if it was true—"

"It is true."

It was true, but Oliver wasn't ready to admit it. Not yet at least. "You're my brother's girl for fuck sake."

"Am I?"

He brows knotted. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that it's really up to you." She sipped from the bottle and sent him an unmistakable look. "But we already knew that, didn't we?"

He shook his head, loathing himself for even considering it. "I can't do that to him. He's like the only person in my family who's still speaking to me."

"Oliver, your brother is a weasel. Did you know that he made a move on Ellie, way back, when she came to him for advice about you two?" By the look on his face, Kara was positive this was news to him. "Yeah... he's actually at her place now, and I'll tell you something else, Oliver: I'm pretty sure he's going to fuck her soon if he hasn't already. They're both fucking sick."

"And I'm not?"

"No, you're different from them. You're like so pathetically innocent, like a child."

"Thanks," he retorted, flashing a wry smirk.

"Oliver, I mean this in a good way; it's really part of your charm. Ellie saw that in you, and I see that in you. She should've known better, being your sister and all, but she just couldn't leave you alone. And now she broke your heart and fucked up your life. I fucking hate her now."

Oliver slumped on the bed and pulled his hair back, mulling this over. "Kara, you've been honest with me, and so it's only fair I'll be honest with you: yes, I'm seriously attracted to you. I think you're an amazing piece of ass, and I'd be lying if I told you that I don't feel something for you."

"But...?"

"But you know I'm leaving. For good. I ain't coming back."

"I'm not here to stop you, Oliver. I want to go with you."

"What?"

"I want to go with you. I know this is like super-irresponsible of me, and that we don't really know each other very well, but I have a hunch about you. I really feel that you and I is going to be fucking amazing."

"We barely know each other."

"That's what makes it so exciting. You may not see it now, but we're a match made in heaven."

Oliver snickered. "Are we?"

Kara shot him her wanton grin. "Fuck, yes."

He shook his head, trying his hardest not to smile. "God, this is crazy... you're crazy.'

"Crazy is good. It's what makes us feel alive."

She may have had a point there, for Oliver never felt more alive than he did at this moment.

"Have you really thought about this? Like, really thought about this?"

"Try me."

"Michela?"

"Love her; can't wait to be her mommy. Next."

He shook his head with a smile, slowly but surely finding this less and less crazy. She wasn't taking no for an answer, and they both knew she was wearing him down.

"We have no idea if we're compatible."

"Oliver, right now, we only need to make sure we're compatible in one area. The rest, we'll figure out."

"And what area might that be?"

She swigged the wine with a smile and passed it on to him. "First, we need to figure out what is"—she slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders and reached behind her to unlatch her bra—"your opinion about those puppies." She hurled her pretty black bra into his face and straddled him. "I may not be as big as your sister, but I think I'm no less pretty."

Oliver drank from the bottle as he eyed Kara's pride and joy. After a good ogling, he came to realize Kara was perfectly right: not as big as Ellie but every bit as pretty. Kara was as slender as his sister, and so her perky, slightly upturned, B-cups looked almost too big on her. They actually looked almost too good to be real.

"Booblift?"

Kara giggled and arched for him, her nipples within a tongue's reach. "Au naturel, babe. But thanks for the compliment."

"They look firm as hell."

She took his free hand and cupped her left breast into his warm palm, her sultry eyes boring into his. "Do they?"

He massaged her mound, really taking in the sensations, while the smoldering brunette watched in earnest. Kara wasn't as fair as Oliver's sister, and her areolas were darker as were her smaller nipples. Again, different though no less amazing, Oliver thought. He clamped her nipple between his knuckles and slightly pulled, his dick engorged and aching. She was so hard for him, he knew. No amount of sucking would make those chocolate-dark beauties any stiffer.

Kara bit her bottom lip, resisting the urge to buck and moan. "Well?"

"Outstanding. I always imagined they were pretty amazing, but... god, Kara..."

She grinned proudly, petting the scruff of his neck. "Thanks, handsome. Now, why don't you give them a good suck. Make this girl moan in your lap a little? Or a lot. Whichever you prefer."

Oliver considered it. It's not that he didn't want to; he was afraid what would happen if he did. Kara picked up on his doubts, but there was no stopping now. She clutched the nape of his neck and drove her perfect young titty into his mouth, confident he'd suck like a good boy. Surely enough, Ellie's little brother was playing with her rubbery nip for the first time. His tongue stroked and swirled before he sucked hungrily, trying to swallow her cute little bud; consequently, Kara had no option but to reward him.

"That's it, babe," she moaned, her slight hips rolling sensually in his lap, seemingly of their own accord. "Suck on my titty."

Boys loved sucking girl's nipples; girls loved boys sucking their nipples. It was a primal urge rooted deeply in both sexes, and Kara and Oliver were demonstrating this principle to the fullest. Kara pressed against his lips while the palm of her hand locked him to the supple flesh, and Oliver gladly obliged, disappearing her nipple, her areola, and whatever he could of her tit while molding her other breast. The soundtrack was rich and obscene, riddled with wet sucking and throaty moans, interrupted only when they took turns on the wine.

Speaking of wine, when Oliver noted the bottle was nearly empty, he just poured what was left all over Kara's mounds and instantly licked and sucked the alcohol off of her. Kara was lost in the sensation. Ellie's little brother was full of surprises. Mellow and innocent from the outside perhaps, but a total freak in the sack, just the way she liked them. She rolled her hips atop him, her fingers messing up his hairdo, as she moaned all sort of profanities in his ear.

Oliver popped her hard little nipple out and smiled in disbelief. "You're bullshitting me."

Kara laughed at how his eyes lit up. "Babe, I'm not a prude like your fucking sister. I'll do stuff with you she would never do. I'll do stuff with you that I've never even done with your brother."

He massaged her maternal swells and licked their underside, intrigued. "Like what?"

"Well... ever done anal?"

He passed his tongue along the length of her taut nipple and shook his head, so incredibly excited.

"Unlike Ellie, you can have my ass any time."

"Fuck," he muttered, his manhood unbearably hard in his jeans. "What else?"

Kara smirked, feeling his big cock keening in the denim. She couldn't wait to lick it, suck it, fuck it, and put it in every hole God had gifted her. "Ever done it in public? Like in parks and stuff?"

He shook his head.

"Ever got sucked while driving? Ever got sucked in the movies? Under a table in a coffee shop? On an airplane? Humped in a restaurant bathroom?"

"Kara, fuck!"

She tittered, swaying her breasts across his face, her pointy nips taunting his lips. "Yeah, that's right. You're in for a treat, babe. A real fucking treat."

He twisted one nipple as he sucked the other into his mouth. Kara moaned and gasped as he pleasured her, the suction making her clit throb out his name. He popped it out and moved up to her neck, planting soft, sensual kisses on her burning flesh. Rolling both of her rubbery stubs in his forefingers and thumbs, he repeatedly licked across her throat, exacerbating her writhing.

"Oliver, you're driving me crazy," Kara gasped, clasping him to her throat. "I want you so fucking bad I can't believe it, I swear I can't believe it.... I'm like desperate now."

Oliver smiled as he sucked across her throat, licking that amazing fragrance off of her. "How much of that stuff did you do with Dave?"

Kara was breathing so hard she was out of breath. "Is that really what you wanna know now? I'm so wet for you. Please fuck me."

If Kara sounded desperate, it's because she was. She even smelled desperate, her cunt ripe for the taking. And it felt so foreign to Oliver. He felt so much in control with Kara, as though he could make her come on command.

"Indulge me."

She moaned, almost in pain, at the thought of having to indulge him. This was definitely a first for her, that she needed to wait on a cock. "Okay. Um... I sucked him off while he was driving, and in parks, like twice. I rode him in the bathroom of a club, once. Anal, a few times... and that's it I think."

Oliver flicked at her nipple with his tongue, relishing the rugged texture. "I don't feel so special now, Kara, I must confess."

She gasped when his teeth gently scraped around her nipple. It was expertly done, which made her salivating sex clench deep within in anticipation. "Oliver, trust me, you're special. I'll let you fuck me anywhere, anytime, any hole; you won't hear a peep from me. Not only that, every time you shove your cock into my body or face, I want you to pull out your phone and fucking record me. So when we get back home, we'll get to fuck while watching all the shit we'll have done on the big ass screen TV."

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers