The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oliver jerked his head away from her breast and up to her eyes. "Seriously, baby?"

Kara almost came when he called her "baby", her cunt pulsating with need. She couldn't believe what that word did to her once it came from his mouth. She mashed their lips together, and they kissed wildly, passionately, but mostly, violently, rasping between lewd nibbling.

She pulled her tongue from his tonsils and looked intently into his eyes, hers needy like they hadn't been in years. "Seriously, babe. And just so you know, I never let Dave record me. I actually let only one boyfriend record me in college and that was that. But I'm not gonna deny you, anything. You get what you want, Oliver: anal, public places, period fuck, sleep fuck, whatever... just tell me what, and I'll make it happen."

He frowned in thought. "Sleep fuck?"

"It's when you fuck me while I'm sleeping. I sleep naked, so no problem there. Just slide your dick into me whenever you feel like it."

"Fuck!" Oliver gasped in stupor, nearly exploding.

"Yeah. And more, babe: tittyfuck, indoor fuck, outdoor fuck, table fuck, tree fuck, roof fu"

"Now you're just making stuff up. You're taking objects and add 'fuck' at the end to make it sound dirty."

She shot him a sheepish, adorable simper. "Yeah, pretty much."

They guffawed.

Kara kissed him deeply and gnawed at his lip, tugging and gasping with so much need. "Are you ready for the compatibility test?"

Oliver molded her sculpted breasts and nodded. "I want you to dry-hump me till you come; then, you'll suck my dick till I'm ready to come your tits. And then"—he slowly swirled his tongue round her engorged nipple as he paused for the effect—"then... we'll fuck."

Kara smirked, loving the authority in his voice. "Sounds awesome, babe. But at least take off your jeans. If you want me to come this way, they have to go."

He gave her nipple a good suck, admiring her sensual low moan. "Why? If you're really into me, you'll come on my jeans."

"It's not that. I just can't with that much friction."

When Oliver shot her a puzzled look, she pulled her dress up.

"Oh," Oliver uttered in understanding at her crotch. "You naughty, naughty girl..."

She giggled, her bare breasts trembling before his eyes. "Yeah, I've come prepared."

Kara, more accurately, had come commando, her pussy trickling in plain sight. Oliver's jeans were stained in delicious pussy-juices atop his bulge. And speaking of pussy, Kara's wasn't clean-shaven like Ellie's, Oliver noted. Her mons hid under a vast patch of dark pubis, shorn to a neat triangle. Her labia were shaved though, nicely swollen, young and taut, glistening with excitement. She had an extremely sexy pussy, Oliver had to confess.

Kara slightly rose as Ellie's little brother and former lover took off his jeans and briefs. She then bestrode him, locking his hard hunk of meat between her moist nether lips. After she made sure her little clity made contact with his shaft, she darted her tongue into his mouth and started rocking.

*

"... ohhh... ohhh... deeper, baby..."

Dave shuffled behind his sister until he couldn't go any deeper inside her. He grasped her naked breast over her nightgown and resumed sawing. Ellie was hot and wet, and her slit was playing the appropriate slushing track as her brother, wearing no rubber, jacked off inside her. Her long, slim leg rested atop his as he thrust into her tight-fitting vagina while spooning her.

The siblings humped and moaned, working a slow, erotic rhythm while Ellie staved her white thong off her hole. Her cunt eagerly responded to the hard dick jetting within. It was so moist and willing, exuding the wonderful lubricants that reeked of strong arousal. Ellie's brother accessed her over and over, rubbing himself against those soaked walls of bright-pink, learning his sister like a lover.

"Sis, you feel unbelievable," Dave gasped in her pert ear, pressing to her ass, his thigh kissing hers. "I wanna fuck you forever."

His sister groaned as he nibbled her ear, her wet pussy stroking him so slowly now. "It's up to you."

"Don't worry, I'll give you a baby, and then I'll fuck you to your last day."

Ellie moaned again, pulling him deeper into her with her forefoot. "Hopefully, better than you're fucking me now."

Wet and pungent, softly bucking against him, Dave was convinced his sister was simply taunting him. "Try not to moan like a slut next time you say that."

"You put a dick in me -- I moan. It doesn't mean anything, Bro."

"Ellie, watch it..."

The blonde giggled in mirth, so open for him as he fed her his wonderfully hard cock, filling her, learning her, just like his little brother had. "Just kidding... you're awesome, Dave."

"Better than Oliver?"

"You're awesome, Dave."

"That's not an answer."

"You're awesome, Dave," she gasped for the third time.

"Fuck you!"

"Hey! Don't ask questions you don't want answers to."

He pushed her right leg up to her bust and straddled her left thigh. Ellie groaned much harder when being filled from this position, her eyes fluttering with raw pleasure. He was as deep as he would ever be.

"Who's better now?" he demanded while undulating atop her smooth thigh, his cock so slick with her juices.

"Wow," she gasped truthfully, feeling him so good now in her soaking channel.

"Who?!"

"Still Oliver. But if it's any consolation—oh, fuck, fuck me—you're a close second now."

He thrust into her as hard as he could and made her squeal for the first time. "You fucking bitch!"

"Fuck yes, Dave! Fuck your bitchy sister hard!"

*

Oliver held onto Kara's hair as she sucked his cock like a pro. He was very close, being in her mouth for over a minute now. The second she'd peaked in his lap, he sat her on the bed and plunged into her face. She was a tight, wet mouth, experienced, knowledgeable, with all the right moves to soon make him spurt.

He moaned softly as he pulled her on his dick, loving the lipstick stains on his shaft. "Kara, suck that big cock, baby. Suck it good..."

"Mhmm," she replied meekly and sucked along, her cunt so fucking lubricated for him.

Her lips clutched him unapologetically, dragging around him, not seeking speed, but greater depth, targeting the root of his dick, where his lush pubes still glistened with her orgasm. She pushed more of him in, her lips parting and pursing, hooking, seeking optimal fit as her mouth accommodated more and more cock. She inched closer to his base, her dainty nose prodding at his wet pubes, his glans nudging at the bend of her throat. She gagged, his cock sliding halfway out, before she tightened around him and made another go at grazing his pubes.

Kara had "cum-slut" written all over her face, Oliver thought, as her sweet slobber dribbled down his shaft. She was making such a dirty, wet mess, slurping and humming, cradling his hefty testes with both hands as she fucked his dick with her pretty face like a trained whore.

"God, you're such an amazing cocksucker. Your mouth is the best, baby, I swear."

"Mhmm," she replied, rippling around him like a good girl, her lips hugging his meat tightly.

"You've been a good girlfriend to my brother, sucking him often?"

"Mhmm."

Oliver released a groan, his balls churning at the thought of his brother's dick in her wet, snug mouth. "I'm coming on your amazing tits in a second, okay, baby?"

"Mhmm."

"And then I'll fuck your tight little pussy with that sexy bush."

"Mhmm..."

"Fuck you in the ass?"

"Mm-mhmmmm..." she hummed unintelligibly, the thought sending a mini-orgasm through her.

"Oh, god, I'm coming, baby..."

She sucked him out urgently and aligned him with her rounded mounds. She fisted his purple mushroom and tugged so fast and hard, coercing his cum out.

"F-fuck!" He exploded, cursing and jerking in her petite, dexterous hand. "Oh, fuck..."

Eyes sparkling, Kara licked her lips and tugged fast, so turned-on by sight of her man ejaculating on her rack.

"Oh-hhhh..." Oliver croaked as he unleashed, his body so tense, his cock so furious.

Eager to please, Kara kept on tugging while sweeping his rod deftly across her perfect bosom, making sure he branded her hard tips and dark areolas in his seed. She slammed his dick onto her sternum and clamped him in the valley of her breasts. Wanting him to feel just how supple and firm her rack truly was, she bobbed, ropes of limpid sperm plunging from her mounds, landing on her flat stomach, slowly dribbling down her bush. Oliver was unaware of that though, his cock spurting in immense pressure, spattering her throat and even her chin.

"Poor thing..." she thought as a rope of jizz strained down her chin. "Must have been so fucking tense." Humming and encouraging, she milked his member dry, her bosom squeezing out every bead of sperm in him. "I'm gonna take care of him from now on. A man should never be that loaded."

Oliver's chest heaved as the pretty brunette reintroduced him to her warm, wet mouth. He threw his head back with a tired groan while she lazily sucked on his wilting pecker and squeezed his nuts.

*

"Who?!"

"You, Dave! You!" Ellie whimpered, her brother riding her sweaty thigh, his cock entering her so deep now. "You're the best fuck I've ever had... after Oliv—"

"You dirty fucking slut!"

Ellie started giggling, but he rammed his stiff, wet cock into her body so savagely that it was impossible. She needed to focus on her whimpering now as she approached the tipping point. With her right knee pulled so far back, rubbing against her flushed right cheek, she announced his every thrust with a whiny cry of sheer sex. She couldn't pretend any longer that he wasn't absolutely amazing. She was so open for him, and he was so angry with her.

"Dave, I'm coming... oh my god, I'm coming...

*

"Oliver, yes! Yes, baby, yes, yes, yes, yes..."

Bosom down, ass up, propped on her arms, Kara cried again and again as Oliver pummeled her pussy atop her. He pulled back and slammed, his palms planted on the bed, his strong arms framing her head. Eyes heavy with sex, she sucked on his thumb and groaned as he made her come for the second time now, her passage spasming and gushing round him. Riding her last waves, she moaned like a slut as he exited her dripping slit, slicker than ever.

"Oh, fuck," she giggled like a drunk, overdosing on endorphins released during her back-to-back, while Oliver molded those toned orbs that she called ass cheeks.

She then felt him trailing his wet cock-head down her slit and onto the small bridge of flesh that led to her tight backdoor.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass now in case you were wondering," he whispered in her ear and proceeded to lick it.

Kara moaned as his wet tongue probed her ear canal. She arched herself and licked her lips, so ready for him to take her taut rounded butt.

Her little pucker cringed when his glans made contact. A second later, her rosebud opened as Oliver started plowing into Kara's snug booty, lubed in her cum. Mewling, she tensed up as she felt him stretching her asshole, bullying his way in. She bit hard on her bottom lip and winced before she clenched her anal tunnel to help the intruder in. It was just the penetration that was uncomfortable, Kara knew. Once he was balls-deep, she'd love it. Head bowed, back arched, ass bulging, she crumpled the bed cover in her fingers and accepted him, grimacing, gasping through her nose, as that thick cock glided deep into her hot rectum.

*

"Dave, slow down a little... I need you to slow down. I can't come when you're going this fast."

Her brother paced himself, riding her slim thigh gracefully. He slipped his hand into her nightgown, and his balls tightened as he massaged her naked, large breast. "God, your tits are fucking huge and so amazing..."

"That's it, baby, slow and deep... yeah, play with my nipple."

"Ellie, I really need to come now," he panted, his dick throbbing in the sopping depths of her womanhood, his hand clenching on her breast. "I can't wait for you anymore."

"You don't need to because I'm... fu—"

*

"—ck! Oliver, fuck, fuck, fuck," Kara whimpered, her clit lapping hectically under two of her lithe fingers. She threw her head back and arched, feeling him so good up her rear. "Tear that ass UP!"

Oliver sawed back and forth in Ellie's bff's bottom, thrilling in this orgasmic feeling of her hot anal walls gloving his cock so tightly, of her firm cheeks resisting his pubic bone as she took him up to the hilt. It was his first time fucking a girl up her butt, and it was overwhelming. He didn't thrust hard or fast, even though Kara had stated more than once that he could if he wanted to. Watching her pleasuring herself, rubbing her swollen clit raw as she took him in her sweet behind, he wanted to savor this buttfuck. He wanted it to last forever.

"God, Kara, you're the best fuck ever... your ass is the best, baby, I swear."

"Oliver, you can fuck me harder. I'm good with rough anal."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, babe! I really dig it."

He thrust harder, making her brittle frame jerk whenever he crashed into her bottom.

Kara mewled as she pinched her clit, her pussy dripping now. "Fuck, Oliver, you're... so deep and good..."

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck... can I come in your ass?"

"Hell, yes! Fill my ass! It'll feel so good... for the both of us."

"Kara..."

"Go, babe! Just let it rip..."

"I'm..."

*

"... fuck, Ellie!" Dave whimpered as he nutted in his sister.

"That's it, baby; spill your seed in me," Ellie rasped, riding out the last ripples of her climax. "I love this feeling so fucking much, of a man blowing a huge load inside me, like you're doing now."

Dave was on cloud nine, feeling his sister's channel spasming as she eagerly accepted his load. "Ellie, I love you so much..."

"I know, hon. Though you're gonna love me a hell of a lot more after I've—"

*

"—Kara! God, baby, milk my cock..."

Kara clenched her strong anal muscles, squeezing Oliver in her butt as he filled her hot bowls in his cum. She huffed and puffed, coming down with him, her fingers rubbing around her wet nub slower.

"Dear Lord, have mercy on me..." Oliver breathed as he collapsed on top of her, his cock drooling in this sex goddess's rectum.

"Wow, babe... that was so powerful."

"My god, yes," Oliver chuckled in euphoria. "You're so fucking incredible..."

"Yeah?" Kara giggled, her asshole and clit throbbing, both scarlet and a bit sore. "Was it everything you hoped for?"

"It was actually better than I've —"

*

"—ever dreamed of," Dave gasped, his member still twitching in his sister, trickling cum.

"Dave, kidding aside, that was... something else. You just blew my mind. The most intense fuck ever."

"Well, I hope you're ready for an all-nighter 'cause I'm gonna fuck you so many times these 72 hours, we'll have a triplet by the time I'm done."

Ellie laughed, so overjoyed with his seed in her, just like every woman should be. "Dave?"

"Yeah?"

"You're so much better than Oliver."

Dave lowered her leg and kissed her, and for the first time, not like a brother. "I knew that."

*

"After this... I'd say we're fucking compatible. Wouldn't you agree, babe?"

Oliver kissed Kara as he lay on her back, his cock still lodged up her ass. "I hope you've got your passport here because you're not leaving this bed until we absolutely need to catch that flight."

Kara giggled and playfully squeezed his cock in her butt. "I told you I came prepared, didn't I?"

***************THE EN—

A body hurled itself up into a sitting position, panting and perspiring, groggy and disoriented. A fearful glimpse under the covers confirmed the mess of lust-made liquids originated from human genitals of sort.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god...."

A deep breath, and then another, palm pressing to racing heart, mouth as dry as a bone. A quick peek to the right, listening to the soft snoring of deep slumber, then a patter of feet to the kitchen. A glass of water, a hand sweeping across forehead, then rinsing the sweat off face. A second glass of cool water, heart uneasy, breathing still quick.

"Oh god, of fuck, it was just a dream... just a dream." A gulp, water washing down throat. "Oh god, oh god, what's wrong me? I really need to get my shit together."

It was just a dream.

Heartrate slowing down, breathing finally normalizing, a hand jerking for a phone. A tap, and then another. Dial.

One ring, two, three, four, five, si—

"Hello," a throaty murmur influenced by snuffed-out sleep answered from the other end.

"Hey, it's me. I'm sorry for the late hour, but --"

"Kar, it's the middle of the night," Ellie whispered hoarsely. "Is everything okay?"

Kara set her empty glass down and filled it with scotch this time. "Yeah. I'm actually calling to ask if everything's okay with you and um... the baby."

"Seriously, Kar? It's the middle of the fucking night."

"I'm aware of that, Ellie. Just answer me: is everything okay with the baby?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. I'm hanging up now before I wake Oliver up."

"Oliver?" Kara echoed, her addled mind reeling. "Yeah, of course, Oliver."

"Kar, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, yeah. I just had this strange dream... I'm sorry, go back to sleep."

"I'll give you a call when I wake up, okay? And we'll talk about your dream then."

"Okay, babe—though we don't really have to, you know, talk about it. Actually, Ell, come to think of it, I'm really superstitious about—"

"Good night, Kara."

"Yeah, sorry. Good night."

Kara released a deep sigh, thanking the heavens it was only a dream. She shot the scotch down her throat and poured herself another one. She entered the bedroom, where Dave was sound asleep, and inserted a tampon into her. When she woke up, she'd need to change the bed sheets, she knew. It was soaking where her thighs had laid.

She patted back to the living and slumped onto the couch, naked, with just the white tail of her tampon dangling down her still-pulsing sex. She clasped the glass of scotch and sipped, deep in thought. Lovely shudders generated by her massive orgasm still coursed through her, refusing to subside. They were weak and short-lasting but persistent, making sure she was aware of the magnitude of her release, as if her bed sheets weren't evidence enough.

She shook her head and sipped, breathing the fumes out. Even though she'd crested only minutes ago and was still very much feeling the dwindling aftershocks quavering deep in her core, she couldn't have felt worse. It wasn't because she'd had an erotic dream. She'd had dozens throughout her adult life, most recently, many involving Dave. It wasn't even because she'd dreamed about Oliver. She'd dreamed about him in the past, once, and she'd felt just fine, even though they'd fornicated hard in the dream.

Kara was horrified this time though, not by the fantasy so much as by its execution. That dream she'd once had about Oliver, she was aware she was dreaming while she was dreaming; it was never in doubt. Even while dreaming, a person never goes into a pure state of utter subconsciousness. There's always a certain percentage of the psyche that is conscious, aware of sound, scent, and touch; otherwise, we would never wake up, like in a coma.

This dream was different, though, in every way. It was real. It felt real, more accurately. The fantasy was well thought out and was even better realized. Everything felt credible, no dream-like shenanigans, nothing out of place to trigger the consciousness. Every thread of thought had been woven to the next with precision, resulting in a flawless flow of mock reality, the best she'd ever conceived.

Kara wasn't a fool. She knew that on some subconscious level she wanted Oliver and her to cease being a dream, to materialize. She was clueless as to why, but every fantasy needs to blossom from a kernel of true desire. The rest is simply a batter of madness, spiked with false truths and fears, a harmless way to explore ideas and concepts that we'd never otherwise. She'd never been into anal, and she'd never do half of the things she'd told Oliver she had. Maybe someday she'd experiment with some of those things, but the day wasn't today.