The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Venice, six months later...

"Oliver, this is incredible..."

"Yeah, I thought you might like it."

Ellie was absorbed in the experience, her blue eyes in awe and appreciative. "Like it is such an understatement."

Oliver pulled his phone from his pocket and—

"Seriously?"

"Just checking up..."

"Hon, they're fine. I talked to Dad twenty minutes ago, and they were just heading to the restaurant. Now would you please relax already?"

Oliver pocketed his phone, his eyes apologetic. "Sorry. Force of habit."

"This vacation is important to me. We finally have some time to ourselves, and I don't want you worrying about the girls when you should be focusing on me; especially, when I got myself all pretty for you."

"You're absolutely right, bella." He snaked his arms round her pregnant belly from behind and kissed her neck, tasting her smooth flesh, breathing in her amazing fragrance. "And for the record, you're not pretty; you're breathtaking."

Ellie smiled, indulging in his embrace, as their gondola sailed through the magical channels of Venice beneath the starry night. The full moon cast just enough light on the water as it gently rippled away from them, making way to the timeless vessel. It was as romantic as it comes.

Ellie watched in astonishment as they passed the old buildings that were partly submerged while her boyfriend was holding her closely and nibbling her neck.

"Oliver, you're not even looking! And it's so beautiful!"

Her brother tugged on her pretty ear with his lips as he fastened his arms around her, just above the swell of her belly. "I don't need to. I'm already looking at the most beautiful thing I will ever see."

Ellie half-turned her head, searching deep in his eyes. "Am I really, baby?"

Oliver guided the palm of her hand to his heart. "You tell me."

A smile stretched her lips wide when she felt his speedy heartbeats. Looking into his eyes, the blonde could easily see him getting lost in her amazing sapphires. He was completely under her spell; it was pointless to even question it. Brushing the length of her golden hair aside, she opened her mouth as he leaned in, and their tongues vined as they tasted each other, so helplessly in love.

A manly hum that transitioned seamlessly into a song snuff out their kiss. Ellie giggled in surprise, her heart swelling, as she observed their gondolier singing to them an old Italian song while deftly navigating them deeper into Venice's watery maze. He sang with a croon so heartfelt, his voice reverberating down the narrow paths.

"Oh my god, this is so romantic!"

Oliver chuckled. "You like?"

"You set this up?!"

"Maybe."

"Oliver... this is the most perfect night. Thank you."

"If you think I'm done, then you'd better brace yourself..."

His sister giggled. "You mean there's more?! I don't know if my heart can take it."

"We're about to find out..."

He gave a nod to the gondolier, and the latter grinned in response. Still singing, he dug out a small black box from his pocket and handed it over to Oliver before he rowed on, his voice buttery soft as it built into a crescendo.

Stupefied, Ellie's eyes locked in on the jewelry box, her pouty lips slightly ajar. "Oliver, what is this?"

Her brother tucked a golden strand of hair behind her ear, loving the tremble in her unusually little voice. "What do you want it to be?"

She studied his eyes, the blue in hers swiftly misting over. "Don't fuck with me, please. Please, don't fuck with me."

"I love you, gorgeous."

"No, don't fuck with me..." she murmured tearfully, her head shaking in disbelief.

He cupped her cheek, looking deep into her eyes. "Open it."

Agitated, she took the box from him while taking a deep breath. She slowly opened it, and the box nearly slid from her trembling hand. "Oh my god..."

The box was deceivingly unassuming, certainly unsuited for such a big-ass rock.

"Oliver..." she wept, can't take her eyes off of the gold ring, that along with the princess-cut diamond, had exceeded €15K.

"So, here's the deal, Sis: I'm kinda hopelessly in love with you, and... I want you to be my wife. This ring can either be symbolic, or it can be the real deal. Dealer's choice."

Lost for words, Ellie sobbed quietly, her mascara running down her cheeks.

"You have given me a beautiful daughter, and in a few months"—he caressed the bloom of her belly—"possibly a son...?"

They laughed, both extremely emotional.

"You have given me your heart unconditionally, and so I will give you no less, Ellie. You are the love of my life, always have been, and I want you to marry me so bad..."

"Oliv-ver..."

"Please say yes; don't make me beg. Though I will definitely beg if you want."

She dried off her tears and held his temples, the black mascara furrowing her cheeks. "No need to beg. The answer is yes, a thousand times yes. I will marry you, but..."

"But what?"

"You will need to ask my father for my hand in marriage first. I'm an old-fashioned girl."

"Well, that's not... complicated at all!" Oliver quipped. "He's gonna be stoked."

Ellie laughed.

"Seriously though, I'm afraid he's gonna start hating me again, and your twin will definitely want to shoot me dead. For real, this time."

"It's gonna be dangerous, for sure," Ellie purred, a sly smile on her lips. "But, hon?"

"Yes, my dear?"

She kissed his lips softly, seductively, and when they parted, she whispered, "Since when has it ever stopped you?"

******************************THE END******************************

Many thanks to Anomic, who'd pitched in and helped with the editing. A special thank you also to Lonely_reader for providing accurate translations.

1...345678