The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers

He rose and waded to the pregnant hottie that was seated on the rim of the hot tub. Oliver was never really informed regarding women's cup sizes, but while eyeing his sister, he speculated she might have hit a letter not many pregnant women did. Wading to her, he drank in that supple, milky bosom, barely constrained in that enormous top. His eyes soon pried into that deep crevice between those vast mounds of veiny flesh, how they rose and fell with each of her breaths while glistening from the steam rising from the hot, bubbling water.

Before he could even kneel between her slender legs, his sister pulled him down by his neck and took his mouth. Normally, Oliver would feel too self-conscious to oblige; however, an intoxicated Oliver... well, that was a different story.

Kneeling in the churning water between her legs, he eagerly fed on his sister's loose tongue and masses of spit. Ellie palmed his temples, content at how compliant he was, and swirled inside his mouth, sweeping his gums and palate, flicking at his tonsils. Her bottom scooted forwarded into his crotch almost of its own volition until she sank into the water, if only barely. Crotches locked, Ellie curled her legs and arms around him and ground up and down, their kiss growing more violent and unrestrained.

"I know I must be lit as fuck when this looks hot," Dave slurred as he stepped outside, his siblings making out with a vengeance, pawing and grinding, rasping and moaning between passionate sucking.

"Babe, get me out of here," his fiancée instructed, standing with her arms extended forth. "Let's give 'em some privacy."

Dave pulled her out, though acutely aware of how hot his siblings were getting, specifically, his smoking sister. He watched as she heaved in Oliver's lap, groping him, sucking on his tongue for them to see. "Is it wrong of me to want to stay and watch? I'm getting a huge hard-on right now."

"Yeah, so am..." Kara bit on her lip and painfully tore her eyes from Oliver's tapering back. "Inside. Right now." She took Dave's hand in hers and dragged him into their room. "Good night, you love birds!"

The siblings hadn't heard a thing, not their commentary nor their good nights. Oliver was too intoxicated, and regardless, his sister had always been too much of a distraction. Ellie, on the other hand, might have initiated contact to make a point to Kara, but five seconds later, she found herself fully absorbed in their heavy petting. She couldn't discern any sound other than lip-sucking and the clash of their moans as she ground atop Oliver.

Their tongues slapped and twined as the busty blonde mercilessly rubbed crotches with her brother, her mind clouded with sex. She could feel how painfully hard he was against her, his plump member so restless in his swimsuit. Gorging on his spit, she tugged his trunks down, subtly, tactfully, until she could fist the root of his fully engorged sausage.

Oliver moaned into her scorching kiss as she stroked him in the bubbling hot water. He was lost in the sensation, kissing his hot, pregnant sister, clasping her tiny waist, rubbing his hard abdominals against her cute little pregnant belly. He moaned again, his sister stroking him so fast now. The blonde pulled from his lips and looked down at their crotches. She eyed the bulbous head while rubbing the thick beads of pre-cum oozing from it before she palmed it and yanked repeatedly.

"Fuck," Oliver breathed groggily, a tidal wave of sexual excitement sweeping over him.

Kissing and stroking her brother, Ellie reached for her bottoms and tugged them aside. She pulled the monstrous member to her opening, just letting the shaft snuggle with her bare inner flesh. Oliver moaned instantly, feeling her arousal slathering along his rod. Even while partiality soaking in the water of the hot tub, he could feel it was a distinctly different kind of wetness. Clenching his arms on her tiny waist, he basked in the feeling of her inner pink, flanked by a pair of chubby, pale lips struggling to embrace him.

Ever getting wetter while kissing and grinding at him, a whimper escaped the blonde's throat. She and Oliver had never ever done this before, messed around so publicly, and although she wouldn't have wanted to do this on a regular basis, there was strange magic in the air tonight. She was so aroused at him vigorously rubbing her inner flesh.

"Oliver?" Ellie gasped after she fought his sweet mouth off of hers. "I need you to lick me, baby." She sucked his earlobe into her mouth and groaned so deep inside his ear canal. "I need your mouth on my pussy, right here, right now, okay? I'm so hot and wet for you, hon. Lick me, okay? Please, baby?"

Her inebriated brother was only slightly aware of his surroundings. He tried looking over his shoulder, to survey the area, but Ellie forbade it when cupping his temples. She plunged into his mouth while slowly rising against the length of his erection, sliding her dripping gap ever-closer, methodically, slyly, not allowing her lover to dwell on it. She sat her ass back down on the rim of the hot tub and slid her bottoms off.

The moment Ellie's wet little slit came to view, Oliver's mind was lost. Spellbound, his mouth gravitated to the confluence of her slim thighs, where the untamed, golden flesh seamlessly morphed into milky white. He studied those swollen, moist folds and her clean-shaven mound as he took a whiff. Her musky arousal filled his lungs, taking control of him. He pressed his lips to her skin and sucked on the joint of her crotch, his hard, developed chest dilating with her strong, heady scent.

Ellie fumbled with his hair as he was readying her for his mouth. She stifled a moan after another, feeling him sucking round her bald slit while repeatedly inhaling her through his nose. She was almost jealous of him. She knew she smelled so amazingly ripe at the moment. If only she could have gone down on herself...

She glanced about, making sure they were indeed alone. The cluster was shaped after a cross. The hot tub was perfectly centered, and three rooms faced it twenty feet away from the south, west, and north. The eastern side was open, with a stoned trail slithering away to the rest of the resort. Facing the trail, she had a clear line of sight if anyone showed up. Since the third room was unoccupied, and since she was positive Kara and Dave were fucking now, she knew she and Oliver wouldn't be disturbed.

"Oh, god," she gasped, her legs slightly trembling.

While her brother kissed and teased around her vulva, she licked her thumb and strummed her clit, just wriggling it sideways in its supple bonnet. She stifled a moan as she penetrated herself with her middle finger. Once she took all of it, she plucked it out, dribbling wet, and sucked it clean. A shudder rippled through her as she processed her taste. She tasted like sex, like a female in heat, like a woman starving for a cock.

"Such a lucky guy..." she murmured drunkenly.

Her brother didn't hear her. He was preoccupied with her dainty lady parts, tasting her smooth flesh, endlessly taunting her.

Ellie gasped deeply and jerked, her knees cocking outward for him of their own accord. "Oliver, please, I can't take it anymore... let me feel your mouth, baby."

They both shuddered as his tongue flattened up her pussy. He gave her a good, purposeful lick, gathering up her juices, loving that feminine tang associated with her exquisite homebrew. Only when the tip of his wet flesh flicked at her button, did he swallow before licking again and again, using long, thoughtful brushes of his tongue.

His mouth found her clity, and the flat of his tongue gyrated, twirling that little nub against the soaking muscular sheet. His full-bosomed sister bit back a moan, her long, slender legs parting, her hand soothing their baby with loving caresses to the swell of her belly.

She jerked against his face when he sped up, her button rolling and swelling and reddening. She pulled her labia apart with two fingers as her bro sucked her clit into his mouth. A tingle flashed between her thighs as her body began responding. Oliver suckled, massaging that little rainmaker with plenty of TLC. The blue-eyed hottie watched in earnest, sobbing cute little moans as her little brother pleasured her. The open air of the hot tub leaving them so exposed only added to their excitement.

Soon, he was devouring her cunt, nibbling her clit, penetrating her with his fingers, going to town on her hot little sex like he always had. Ellie fretted her bottom lip, fighting her inclination to whimper like a whiny bitch when being eaten. She was doing a poor job of it, she knew, heavily relying on the roiling water of the hot tub to muddle her cries.

"F-fuck..."

But she knew she wouldn't whimper for much longer. Just under her chubby mound, she could feel the radiating heat from within building and intensifying, sending lovely tingles and jolts through her enticing curves. Her bro harassed her clit like a schoolyard bully, and she was no better, aiding and abating when parting her lips with two lithe fingers. She gave her helpless nub nowhere to hide, forcing it into her brother's mouth, moaning and mewling as it distended so angrily between his lips.

"Oh my god, my clit," she whined, her pelvis absently rolling, her labia so puffy and open.

She was about to peak. She bucked against his lips, longing for a release. Her brother was Frenching her pussy, slotting the full span of his fingers into her, nibbling her swollen marble, repeatedly licking along her young, damp cleft with gusto.

"Baby..." she warned in her skanky way, her snug entrance trickling onto his lips.

Her bro parted her labia and licked deeper, his wet tongue stroking the shallow surface of her own growing wetness. Ellie clutched his hair and slapped against his lips, not caring for subtlety or finesse. She was hormonal, pregnant, and perilously aroused. She would hump his tongue like the animal he had made her. Her lips clung to his as she gyrated, smearing her juices across his mouth. His nose and her flushed button kept grinding, dancing, flirting, while his tongue darted into her, hooking on her upper wall as it scraped out.

"Oh my god, lick me, lick me, lick me, lick me..." she chanted in a breathtaking display of rolling and gyrating, about to culminate.

Oliver disengaged from her vaginal trench, and his tongue began exploring the slight flesh that buffered her cracks.

"Nooooooo," the blonde almost wept. "Clit; mouth; fast... please, hon, please."

She couldn't form coherent thoughts, her mind foggy with want.

Oliver knew what he was doing of course, Ellie knew. No one had ever eaten any pussy better than him. He was keeping her close to the tipping point, keeping her hot, wet, and desperate. Ellie thought to berate him, but she could only scold herself, she knew. She had taught him everything there was to know about her, how to deny her, how to make her go crazy, how to beg... and that's precisely what he was doing: making her beg.

Him licking between her cracks brought upon her different kinds of sensations; less powerful than those when he was nibbling her little clity, though very exhilarating nonetheless. Every time his tongue approached her asshole, the strange sensations intensified. Massaging her large bosom in her top, she slowly found herself slanting up her pelvis each time his tongue wandered closer to her anus. And yet he was careful not to rim her, undoubtedly remembering how it had played out the last time, months ago.

She propped herself on her arms and looked down as he licked and sucked along that intimate bridge. She wanted more. She wanted him to take it further, but he would never, she knew. Not without her strict request.

"Oliver?"

He looked up into her needy blue eyes as he kept pleasuring her, sucking and licking between her holes.

"Do you want um... do you feel like... eating my ass, baby?"

His tongue headed south even before she finished.

"Oh, god," his hot incubator moaned as he licked her brown hole, her eyes fluttering like butterflies. "Why do I fucking love it... why? Why?!"

Reveling in her inner conflict, he sucked her uptight knot passionately, making it throb like a subwoofer on his lips. He kept buttering her taut pucker with spit before he sucked it over and over, making it cramp and twitch. Ellie's breasts heaved, her breathing growing shallower, her nipples straining like the meatiest needles ever. She genuinely wondered if she had a second clit in there. It was intense, like it had been the last time. She reached her nub and played with it before releasing a low, husky groan. Both her button and anus pulsated in harmony at the uprising of her orgasm.

"God, I'm such a perv," Ellie wailed, her butt rocking to and fro, countering his tongue's rhythm. "And you're a perv no less for eating your sister's ass like that, and for anyone to see..."

Heavily parting her hot buns, her brother drove his tongue into her tush, going a full inch in. He gyrated inside her before he swallowed, virtually eating her ass. Fully committed to his rim, Ellie clutched her flushed clitoris between her knuckles and tugged. She bit her lip, her sex-crazed mind going blank, her glassy blue eyes failing to soak light in. She was looking into a blissful abyss, her orgasm like an insatiable black hole, sucking and demanding as it built power.

While two of her digits wiggled at her wet clit in a frenzy, Ellie whimpered incessantly, her toned butt cheeks uncomfortably parted. Oliver spat into her bottom, and her moist sphincter vehemently cramped upon swallow. Her brother was so hungry for her bum, wreaking havoc within her crinkly knot. He licked her anal threshold with zeal, tasting her like no man had ever. And just when he so abruptly managed to squeeze the full length of his cylindering tongue in her, she felt a wonderful jolt.

Her body tensed up while her toes drew taut as she arched against him, her bosom bursting in her bikini top. "Ol-iv-verrrrr..." she sobbed raggedly, exploding to his deft licking while jerking her moist clit. "Oh, dear god!" she keened, her tight little keister gloving his tongue over and over, her clit spelling his name in Morse code.

She then felt huge pressure within, a surge of liquids, so she tapped on her nub rapidly, and a nice explosive spurt jetted out of her shaved sex. Whimpering like a little cunt, she squirted onto his hair, down to her crack, and her brother slurped her discharge while feasting on her violated sphincter.

"Ohmygoodnesseatmyasssssssss," she cried unintelligibly as he sucked her cum straight from her bumhole.

Peaking so beautifully, she suddenly felt her bro's tongue pulling out of her rectum and his erect member slipping into her epicenter, into her slippery bunny hole, swiftly, abruptly, hungrily. This certainly wasn't the first nor the last time he did it. He just couldn't stand to see her cresting without feeling her soaking vagina round him, quaking, rinsing, spasming... And after he'd eaten her tight little ass, she knew her baby couldn't suppress.

Quickly stretching around him, she whimpered and convulsed as the cock seemingly sent a second climax through her. She pulled her fair hair back with both hands and cried for a deity as the two orgasms swiftly coalesced. She rode the violent undertow, peaking the enormous comber made of golden energy, while Oliver—holding onto her tiny waist tightly—slid her hot pregnant bod back and forth against his groin, aching to be relieved.

Using his sis to jerk himself off inside her, Oliver found her sweet mouth, and their tongues vined together in an intimate, carnal dance. Cradling him, Ellie glided back and forth, her wet snatch digesting the full length of his beef over and over. Her massive left breast was subsequently pulled from her top, and her bro grasped it crassly, locking the taut, rugged pink between his knuckles.

Just as the last blissful ripple petered out, the smoldering blonde mewled as her brother's pubic bone engaged her brittle one so violently, pressing it inward. It was an incredible feeling, Ellie had to confess. She then felt him throbbing, and with great pressure and pleasure, his seed spilled into her, filling her, mingling with her fluids deep inside her sopping wet womanhood.

Intuitively, her snug passage fisted him, encouraging him, wringing him. Her body was on auto pilot, and this was merely the protocol: cock spurting -- cunt milking. There was no consciousness involved, not a shred of thought behind it. It was purely an urge, one that Ellie could never squash. And she sure hell wasn't going to now, sucking her little brother's sperm into her impossibly hot body, like she always would.

Rooted inside his babymaker, clutching her titty, Oliver moaned as he expelled the last of his baby seeds inside her sisterly channel. He could feel her pussy still spasming, still soaking, so eager for his cum. Bursting with spunk, the pregnant bombshell crossed her feet around his butt and strained to grunt as she milked the cock dry. She could feel her shivering kitten pumping round him, sucking the length of him, until her bro was left spent. Throbbing in unison inside the blonde, Ellie curled her arms around Oliver's neck, and he slowly raised her back onto her rear.

Immensely sated and joyous, she laid her cheek on his sinewy shoulder as she caught her breath. In the afterglow, she kissed his flesh, her pretty long nails softly raking across his back. She smiled tiredly, listening to him panting behind her pert ear after he buried his face in her thick golden mane. She gave his member a loving squeeze deep in her pulsing sex and raised her cheek. Simpering drunkenly at the trail in front of her, she suddenly stiffened, her eyes making out the barely lit silhouette of—

"Oh my god, Mom!" she shrieked, her stomach roiling.

Oliver's chest seized up. He released her breast and plunged into the hot tub. His member had exited his sister so abruptly that it created an outward suction the second he was out. A thick stream of cum oozed out of horrified Ellie for their mother to see. She instantly crossed her long, golden legs, and clenched, stopping her brother's seed from spilling further from the crater he had left inside her.

"Mom! What are you doing here?!" she yipped before she realized her right ample breast was fully exposed. She fought it back into her top, mortified. "Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed!"

"No, Ellie! I... I was..." Alice stammered distressingly, reeling from the spectacle.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I uh... I wanted to ask you uh... I don't remember."

"Oh my god!!! How long have you standing there?!"

"I don't kn... a minute maybe?"

Ellie whimpered in disbelief. "A minute?! What are you, a deviant?!"

"I'm sorry, Ellie, I'm sorry. I should've..."

"Left?!" Her daughter cried, her cheeks soaking with tears, her thighs pressing so tightly to keep her baby brother's sperm from dribbling out of her.

"Yes. The second I um..."

"Well, do you care to leave now?!"

"Ellie, I'm really sor—"

"Mom! Oliver!"

Alice looked down at the water and jerked her head up and down, realizing that as long as she was there, her baby boy would rather drown before he rose to draw breath.

"I'm leaving! I'm leaving!" she announced for her son to hear and fled the scene.

Ellie gave Oliver a nudge with her foot, as he was submerged bellow her feet, and he promptly resurfaced, gasping for air.

His eyes locked in on his sister's for tense seconds before they burst into uncontrollable laughter, splashing water and convulsing with tears.

Kara and Dave's door opened ajar, and their brother's head seemed to levitate into view. "What's with all the yelling and laughing? There are people here trying to f... sleep."

Nestling back between her legs, Oliver laughed his heart out, and his sister couldn't stop herself from shadowing him.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,317 Followers
123456...8