The Third Begining Ch. 06

Story Info
Eliza has more sex with her daughter.
2.7k words
4.61
5.9k
8

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/12/2024
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

The going away party.

I awoke lying on my side with Mandy nursing on my nipples, sucking and licking each in turn. Relishing the sensations coursing through my body, I held her head lovingly to my chest.

A feeling of contentment enveloped me, an inner peace.

We were alone. Mandy was smiling as she suckled my sensitive breasts. I wallowed in a dream-like state, holding her mouth to my nipples as I stroked her back,

I was not ashamed of my actions, felt no guilt and was only embarrassed.

I was embarrassed for John, although I was sure he felt no guilt.

I was embarrassed about my lust for my daughter, for John to find what Mandy had done with me and me to her. I was ashamed because I allowed John to fuck me!

I could and should have stopped it from happening.

But mainly embarrassed because of the enjoyment of it all.

I did my best to avoid both John and Mandy.

I concentrated on my tasks and slunk off to my bedroom between the party preparations.

I was mostly successful, bumping into John once all morning.

Mandy was out collecting last-minute things and supplies of drinks most of the morning, then in the kitchen when I joined her at about two p.m., we finished the preparations in more or less silence.

Was Mandy as embarrassed as I was?

Mandy broke the silence, pulled me to her and said.

"It is not what I wanted for you to be embarrassed, I do not want you to be upset or feel awkward around John and me."

"I love you, Mommy, even more now. John loves you, and I know you love us."

"Last night was proof of the total love and devotion that we have for each other."

"I now know deep down it was what you wanted and enjoyed. I know I did. Realising months ago that you needed a good fucking. Putting my husband's cock, into your pussy, was the most loving, erotic experience I have had.''

"Mommy I hope you still love me and we can be as close in the future."

We hugged for a while.

"Thank you, sweetie. I am not sure what to say.''

''I know, I should have and could have stopped what we did, but I did not want to, I needed sex, a good seeing to, or as you so eloquently put it, a good fucking. I needed someone I felt comfortable with. I wanted John!''

''Your encouragement, presence and participation are the catalyst for him to fuck me and be open about it. I loved it."

Mandy lifted her head from my breasts, and we kissed lovingly.

''I love you even more after last night if that is possible. I want you, Mommy.''

I had no understanding of what was happening to me. Blushing, I gave Mandy a motherly kiss on the cheek.

"My sexual needs have taken over me. I want you and I want John again Mandy, as long as you are with me."

"You can have him any time Mommy, without me being present, as long as you tell me."

She had managed to shock me once again.

Whispering endearments to each other, we cuddled, our naked bodies entwined until the practical needs of the day came to prominence in our thoughts.

We had a party to prepare.

*************

We greeted the guests, gave them drinks, the food served and eaten, and a few people said a few words about going to be missing John and Mandy.

It was a good party, and people left by eleven p.m.

The only ones remaining were Lainey and Stephan, who both advised me they were stopping the night.

Lainey, Mandy and I cleared away all the remains of thirty guests, left drinks and food and set the dishwasher going. We finished off cleaning the kitchen, and John and Stephen returned from taking out empties.

After being on my feet most of the day, I was pleased to sit on a sofa with Stephan, who explained that he had gotten to the house by ferry and taxi from Shotley, where he lived, and he was returning sometime the following morning.

He asked if I would mind dropping him off at the ferry at Languard Point, which I said I would.

He was 61, retired from work, charming, immaculately dressed, white-haired and handsome.

Stephan had a house in Shotley to be closer to his boat, which he berthed in the Marina at Shotley Point.

Sailing and photography were his passions, which he pursued more now with the loss of his wife two years previously.

I told him why I moved to Aldeburgh, that I had lost my husband, that we had a common interest in photography, and we chatted easily for half an hour.

Mandy joined us on the sofa, sitting close to Stephan.

"I see you are getting to know Roger, are you both OK?"

"Roger?"

"Yes, Jolly Roger, he is jolly and a bit of an old pirate. It is his nickname."

Stephan was slightly embarrassed but managed to smile.

"Oh tell me more Mandy."

"He can show you knots, how to be securely tied up, adjust his rowlocks and whatever else these dirty old sea dogs do."

She giggled, and he smirked.

I loved how Mandy wound people up with her way of innuendo and seeing the results of it.

Stephan left the room and went outside into the garden to avoid further winding up by Mandy.

I followed him and stood in the cool air, in the black-as-ink night, with the stars twinkling. The gentleman he was took off his jacket and draped it around my shoulder to ward off the chill.

In his shirt, I caught sight of his toned body. He looked good.

"She has the devil in her."

I said as I neared him.

"No need to worry, I am used to your daughter, she has a wonderful way with words, extracting maximum embarrassment with minimum effort."

"I think she is wonderful, intelligent, has a vitality few have, a lust for life and is exceptionally beautiful."

His voice was deep and mellow, drew you in and was a joy to listen to.

He asked me if I would come out for a cruise on his boat.

I agreed I would, and we would arrange it before we parted in the morning.

I smiled at him and said.

"I hoped you were going to ask me to see your etchings."

"We can do that too. Do come and see my prints and my studio?"

"You have me there at a studio. You have a studio! How wonderful, how big is it?''

"You are as bad or as good as your daughter."

He replied and laughed heartily, making me realise what I said. I compounded my innuendo by adding.

"I am better and as bad."

I was comfortable with our banter and the overtones of it. I was feeling good about myself, assured and giving a come-on.

He laughed even more and gave me a peck on my cheek.

I returned his coat, thanking him and kissing him on the cheek.

We rejoined the others sitting in the lounge, taking a double-seater sofa.

John had Lainey sitting on his lap, wriggling her bum about, almost giving him a lap dance, telling him how much she would miss this and him.

Mandy sat opposite John and Lainey, amused at her antics. The flushed look on her husband's face was between sexual pleasure and trying not to show it.

Lainey moved to sit on the lap of Mandy, with her arms around her and gave her a lingering open-mouthed kiss. She kissed Mandy, full-on tongue fencing, tonsil seeking, and sloppy.

It was a turn-on to watch.

"I am so going to miss you, darling, your company, your banter and especially our sweaty training sessions together."

Stephan's eyes were bright with expectation, and John smiled knowingly. I sensed they all shared secrets, not even considering I did too.

At this point, disappointing me, we broke up, all saying our good nights with hugs and kisses, with John taking the opportunity to squeeze my bum.

We went to our bedrooms. John locked the front and back doors and switched off the lights.

Sleep came quickly after a long day and a late night.

I slept soundly, woke at seven p.m. Feeling good and had a quick shower.

As I descended the stairs into the hall, Lainey came through the front door, dressed in tight-fitting jogging pants that fitted her like a glove and a crop top without a bra. She had a sheen of sweat over her exposed skin and was breathing heavily from her run. She looked amazing, her figure, her boobs, her long-toned legs.

"My, you are keen, Lainey."

I said as I appraised her body.

"I always put maximum effort into everything I want and do. I need to work to keep my figure, unlike you who are perfect without having to do anything in the way of exercise."

"Do I look alright from the effort, Eliza, do you approve of the results for all the work I have been putting in?"

I noticed her slight smile when she saw me, staring at her erect nipples poking out on her rising and falling breasts, only covered in a thin sweat-covered top, the sweat making it near transparent and sticking to her skin.

I blurted out, feeling myself blush.

"Errr, oh, my god, yes! You look amazing!"

"Shower needed. I need to get the perspiration from my crevices."

As she climbed the stairs, my eyes glued to her sexy shapely ass, which had a sweat patch between her bum cheeks. My eyes followed her ass, mesmerised by its movement.

She turned to see me standing, looking at her rear mouth agape, smiled and said.

"It is such a shame you have already showered, I love a shared shower, you could have joined me."

She disappeared onto the landing, giggling to herself or maybe at me.

I was surprised by Lainey coming on to me and my tacit welcoming of it.

I mulled over my sexual availability, being sensed and picked up by others.

I sought out a cup of tea in the kitchen, where I found John and Mandy devouring a full English breakfast cooked by Stephan.

He offered me a cup of tea and asked if I wanted breakfast. I accepted.

"Breakfast is even better when someone else prepares and cooks it."

I ate it with restrained relish. Stephan remarked he loved a woman with a good appetite.

Mandy said pointedly.

"We women know you do Roger, you like giving women a good appetite too, you old sea dog."

John nearly spit out his coffee.

Mandy, loudly laughing, attracted as fresh as a daisy, looking stunning in a catsuit, Lainey to the kitchen to see what was happening.

I came to the defence of Stephan, telling Mandy to stop ribbing the poor man.

"Nothing is poor about the buccaneer, he has plenty of everything, Lainey."

Lainey looked at me with raised eyebrows but aimed her comment at Mandy.

"You Randy Mandy should know that best."

She let the implications of her comment hang.

The interplay going on was fascinating. The implications had a sexual edge.

John chuckled to himself while Stephan busied himself with plating up a healthy option breakfast for Lainey.

He served her orange juice, granola with honey, and almond milk and made her tea without milk.

Half an hour later, a car arrived to take John and Mandy to Heathrow Airport.

The driver loaded the car with their baggage.

Mandy went through all the instructions she had given me twice before.

Lainey, her ex-boss, was even reminded of loose ends that needed following up at work.

Softening her tone, she told Stephan that although he was a pirate, she loved him dearly and to please look after Mommy for me.

I asked Mandy, have you got your passport, money, insurance papers, and annoy her, birth control pills?

She winced and then dashed upstairs to get the pills.

We all gave them hugs and kisses and then waved them off.

We three sat down together, subdued, quiet and thoughtful.

Lainey asked when I was coming to the house again. I told her it would be Wednesday afternoon.

"I want to take you on a lunch date."

The way she worded the invitation seemed to have other implications.

Lainey had asked me to lunch on a lunch date. I was flattered.

Lainey advised me she usually had Wednesday afternoon off work and offered to help me tidy the house.

Stephan smiled, I thought knowingly.

I was flustered. My garbled response showed it to Lainey and Stephan, to his restrained amusement.

"Oh, err yes, sure, err call me where and what time, err great."

I was in turmoil with Lainey asking me to meet her on a date. Was it a play on words, an implied date, or was she testing me?

She was attracted to women from the interaction with Mandy, and seeing their familiarity not for the first time, I thought.

We had tidied and cleaned everything except for remaking the beds. I would take the laundry with me and do it at my home.

I locked up the house.

Lainey and I said our goodbyes and cheek kissed on the drive. Stephan and Lainey did the same. She drove off with a smile and a wave.

Stephan and I left to get him to the ferry, and he asked when I would like to go for a cruise as I parked the car near the ferry stop.

I suggested a week on Tuesday.

We stopped numbers on our mobiles and went down onto the beach so Stephan could get aboard.

He gave me a firm kiss and said.

"I look forward to seeing you again. You made the party a pleasure for me by you being there."

He kissed me again and boarded the ferry. We waved as the ferry backed off the beach to Harwich to disembark and take on passengers, then onward to Shotley.

I must do the trip and take some images, I thought as they went across the estuary. I will have photo opportunities when I go on the cruise next week.

As I watched the ferry in the distance, a container ship entered the port assisted by two tugs. The tugs turned the bow to the mouth of the estuary and eased it into its berth.

It soon tied up to the dockside. I thought I better get going home, so off I went to my cottage.

At home in Aldborough, I went to bed early, not because of tiredness, but to strip off my clothes and relive my threesome with John and Mandy.

My recollection was fresh in my mind, our sexual activity together vivid.

My seemingly perverted mind centred on Mandy holding me open, gripping his cock, positioning it between my wet pussy lips, rubbing it up and down, it being slippy with my lubrication, her feeding the cock of her husband into my willing, needy cunt and him attempting to fuck me senseless.

I vigorously finger fucked my cunt, recalling the feelings of surrendering to my urges, the sensations of my son-in-law with his hard as-steel cock entering me inch by inch, feeling the ridges, veins, the pulsing of his cock, the urgency of it all and the fullness of my vagina.

The act of three lovers, mother, daughter and son-in-law, sharing our bodies, passionately kissing my daughter as her husband fucked me, the taboo of incest and the all-consuming overloading feelings of sexual fulfilment fuelled my lust.

My early night turned into the early morning as I masturbated continually for five hours or more till I drained my energy and fell asleep.

I spent the rest of Monday and Tuesday in a funk. Stephan crossed my mind a few times. I found him very interesting and attractive.

I thought of Mandy and John and our night together, but they were gone for six months.

I shed a few tears and thought about my forthcoming visit to see them and the possibility of a repeat performance. All were arranged and paid for by the firm John worked for.

My thoughts turned to Lainey and our lunch date the next day. The forefront of my thoughts was Lainey French kissing Mandy and their closeness. I was looking forward to getting to know her better.