The Third Brother - The Days After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is he with?" whispered Mei, thinking what I was thinking. I couldn't tell, it was too dark, taken in one of the rooms at night with just bed-side lamps. It maybe looked like our parents' room?

"Do we have to watch this?" we heard a female voice complain from inside the room on the sofa.

"Baby, come on, it's your big moment." That was Gordon's voice. Whispering, Mei and I guessed that whoever was on the sofa with him was the one in the video.

"I don't wanna see this," the girl on the sofa whined. Who was it? Mei shrugged. She pushed her body against me from behind, I could feel her nipples rock-hard on my back.

"You cold?" I whispered. Mei grinned and shook her head. I looked back to the TV.

The video bumped and buffeted about, like the camera had been picked up. We could hear Gordon's voice from the TV.

"Here we are folks, documenting the life of this young lady for posterity. Today's topic, folks? Virginity, and the breaking of. Here is the subject readying herself for defloration..."

A hand came out from behind the camera and tried to pull up the t-shirt off the girl who was sat under him while he filmed. She fought it back down. "Don't film me there!"

We still couldn't see who it was.

"Come on baby. It's just your tits. Looky down here, your pants are completely off, what's it matter if we see your tits?"

The camera panned down to show Gordon was knelt between the thighs of a young woman who was wearing no pants. Her legs were spread wide and she had a good covering of pubic hair on show on the screen.

"It's embarrassing!" the girl on the screen said, bringing her hand down to cover her pussy. The man on the camera pulled the girl's hand away, coming in close to try and show her slit - but the screen went dark and blurry. Gordon was laughing in the background. When the camera was up and focused, he was fingering her pussy. Her hands lay on her hips nearby, ready to jump if needed, but it seemed she enjoyed the insertion.

"See, you like this, don't you?"

We didn't hear an answer. Gordon asked again, "Don't you?"

Again there was no answer, but Gordon panned up to show the girl's head nodding, mouth open and eyes closed, before panning back down to show her thighs and the finger driving up between them.

"Holy shit," I whispered. "Was that...?" I didn't finish.

"Who? Who?" Mei insisted, as quietly as she could.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute," I instructed. I needed to see again to be sure. We watched for what seemed like ages as Gordon fingered the girl with one, then two fingers. The longer it went, the more effect it had on the girl. We could hear a whimper, a happy one. The camera shook around and lay somewhere not showing what was happening. We could hear whispers and shuffling but couldn't make out what was being said. When the camera was picked back up, the fingers were still up her snatch but the t-shirt was gone. The bra was there still, though. Mei giggled; it wasn't exactly a sexy number. It looked like it could survive a nuclear war, all the remaining cockroaches could make a home under it.

Both Mei and I jumped out of our skins when that very same bra came sailing past the door almost hitting us, landing on the floor nearby. Mei leapt onto me, almost in the air. I myself had to restart my heart. Both of us stood frozen.

"See, it's not so difficult," said Gordon inside the room. Shit. They still didn't know we were there; he'd just thrown the bra carelessly off into space. Fuck, that had scared us. The girl on the screen still had that ugly bra on. Gordon was still fingering her. Occasionally the camera moved down as if he was trying to use one hand to feel up her tits but each time the camera came back up the bra was still there.

"Well folks, the time has come for the main event. You'll notice this thing here is ready to go..." the TV said. He panned down to show his own penis fully erect. He went down to show the whole head close up. "You'll see here folks, this here is where the spray will be leaving as it enters deep into the womb of here..."

The camera moved to show the girl's cunt, this time better focused but still out of the light.

"Honey are you ready to show the folks at home what you can do?" There was only silence. The camera swept up to the face of the girl. I was looking for any sign she wanted him to stop. She didn't say no, she didn't shake her head. Was that a nod? I really could not be sure. But by this time I knew who the girl was.

"Who is it?" Mei shouted her whisper.

"Wait. Wait," I told her. I wanted to see what happened. The camera came back down and showed Gordon had hold of his own cock. He dragged it horizontal and pushed it against her slit, gently rubbing her clit. The screen shot went up over her bra-clad chest to show her eyes squinted shut, before zipping back down to where his cock was rubbing against her cunt. This time the light had changed, it seemed Gordon had reached out and moved the lamp to see better. We could now clearly see this girl's slit as big as the big-screen TV.

"Baby, open your eyes, you gotta watch this bit, you missed it once already," Gordon said from the sofa.

"I can't believe you filmed it..."

The TV was showing Gordon's head disappear inside the girl. "Here it is folks, for you back home watching this telecast, to Mel's parents, her boyfriend Chaz, her brothers, sisters, all her friends and teachers...this one is for all of you."

In he went. The girl started to moan and arch her back. Gordon kept a strong grip with his left hand and kept at her. He was pulling in and out to get her lubed, and rarely let the pressure off. It was like he was trying to lever a heavy boulder. He took the occasional break, but mostly kept pushing and pushing.

"Fucking hell, I've never felt anything so tight in all my life. What's it made of down there?"

Mei had reached around and put her hand down into my shorts. I was hard, this video had me completely enthralled. I reached back and Mei was wet between her legs too.

"Gordon, please, do it gently. Go slow." The girl was trying to backpedal. The TV showed her face again, she was anxious. Clearly the thing in her vagina was new and strange.

"Just a bit more baby, then we're there," Gordon said before reaching his hand down between them. He brought his hand back up holding his thumb and finger at a 3-inch gap. "Only that much left!" he grinned. The girl groaned. The camera spun around and was put on what I expect was the bed-side table, pointing at the two of them. You could no longer see their bottom halves, just the top, laying there on the bed in the dim light, Gordon on top. With both hands free he adjusted the light so we could see them both better, then grinned into the camera. The girl turned her head from it. I wished that bra would disappear, I wanted to see her tits, but it stayed on. Gordon had other things on his mind. He lay above and gave all his power to her. We could see him grimace as he pushed further up her vagina. The girl herself gripped his arms and tossed her head from side to side.

"Ah! It hurts! Go slow!" she cried. Gordon kept going.

"I think that's all of it," he told her. We couldn't see their hips but from his body movement he was starting to hump at her. In the light we could see the sparkle of tears running down the side of her face.

"That poor girl," Mei said quietly. "She's clearly not used to having sex."

Mei didn't know this girl, but I did. She went to our school. She was a member of 'Devout', a hard-core Christian group who espoused clean living until marriage. Ever since I'd known Melinda, she had been side by side with a guy called Charles. I expected they would be first married out of high school... if for no other reason than he would be dying to fuck his girlfriend. No concerns about that anymore, though. I looked back at the TV.

"Aah.... aah!" we heard come from the sofa direction. Possibly it was happening to her again here, in real life. On the TV Gordon was giving Melinda heaps, there was no holding back on account of her inexperience, he was treating her as he would treat any woman. With gusto. Melinda's face was in the camera direction, her teeth gritted and when Gordon made those final few thrusts and let out a guttural groan, she seemed happier it was finishing than worried she might be pregnant. Gordon fell down on his back the other side of her. Melinda turned away from him, toward the camera, taking deep breaths. Gordon tried to undo her bra, but she held onto it tight.

"Hey, your cunt is full of cum, baby. What's it matter if I see your tits now?"

He gave up though, instead leaning over and grabbing the camera, holding it to her face making it completely clear who she was, then to his own. "Chaz, baby, thanks for this. We'll have a beer and I'll fill you in on how tight she felt, mate. Never even been fingered, can you believe it? What kind of boyfriend must she have had, Chaz, I ask you? Have a look at this. This is how she is now..."

The camera went down to her naked hips. Fumbling around it looked like he'd taken the lamp from the bed-side table and was spraying the light at her pussy. He pulled her legs open, then held them open with his own legs.

"Geez, look at that sperm pouring out of her. Hopefully not too much of it gets right up inside, hey? Can you imagine, pregnant on the first fuck? That would be rotten luck, wouldn't it, Chaz?"

In the light you could see the semen dripping from inside her until the video finished. Mei was shaking her head.

"Who is she?" Mei asked again. I whispered that I would explain later.

In the absence of the TV noise the place became awfully quiet. Mei and I stood there and shrugged our shoulders at each other. What to do? In the room around the door we started to hear groaning sounds from the girl. I pointed to Mei that we should creep further around and have a look at them, she nodded. As we moved silently into the room, I could see Melinda was copping more of what was on the video. But this time she looked comfortable. She was on her back on the sofa, completely naked with her legs spread wide, covered by Gordon's body humping away at her. Melinda was smiling and kissing his face passionately. It took a while for her to notice us. But when she spotted topless me and naked Mei standing by her feet watching her being fucked, she completely screamed.

"Get off, get off!" she yelled. "Gordon!"

Gordon wasn't keen to have his concentration broken. But Melinda kept yelling so eventually he turned to see what the fuss was.

"Brett! Mei! Gee, Mei, you're looking good still," he said, his weight on the small thing under him. He withdrew himself from Melinda, his cock glistening from her juices. Melinda was trying to twist away from our sight, but Gordon had hold of the top of her arms, giving me a long look at her tits. They weren't big, but they were good looking. She had gone bright red. Given the bra never came off on the video, I guessed she was pretty shy about guys seeing her breasts. Melinda watched me staring at them. It's fair to say they were one set of tits I never thought I would see live.

Once Gordon was off her properly, he sat on the middle of the sofa, his boner running up his front. Melinda scrambled back up to the corner of the lounge sitting in a ball, trying to hide her tits, pussy and ass from us. She looked like she'd just been caught by her parents; afraid, feeble and meek. It was hard to believe this girl was the same age as Mei. I looked to my left. Mei stood strong and full-frontal, with her shoulders back, in contrast to Melinda cowering.

"You guys want some lunch?" I asked, deliberately being casual.

"Sure," Gordon said, staring at my girl's tits as much as I was trying to stare at his. "That's it? You interrupt us just to ask if we want lunch?"

"Ah, yeah, but also to commend you two on your acting skills. Nice video," I smiled at them. Mei held me at the side and grinned, too. Melinda went even redder, she was trying to hide her face now, though all that meant is I got better look at the side of her naked breast.

"I'll make you a copy," Gordon said calmly, his swagger returning.

"That would be nice," I said, turning and leading Mei from the room. "We'll call you when the food's ready."

On the way out I scooped up the bra and hid it in a hallway closet. It probably wouldn't take long to find, but it seemed like the fun thing to do. I explained my shock of seeing a Devout member taking cock from Gordon.

"We all call her Chaste Mel. It's her nickname, behind her back," I explained, "Chaste Mel. Can you believe it? How the hell did Gordon get her here to do that?"

Mei just shrugged, not knowing anything about Melinda or her group.

"Good looking girl," was all she said.

We put together a quick lunch; bread, cold meat, salad, cheese, strawberries on the side. Not bad for teenagers, better than a frozen pizza. When we called for Gordon and Melinda, they never came. I kept yelling as I walked down the hall but no response. Gordon came out just as I reached the door of the lounge. He shook his head.

"She's spooked now. Won't move from that spot. She's all wacked out with guilt and rolled up like a ball. Nutcase she is," he whispered.

"We'll bring lunch down?" I asked.

"Actually, that may be a good idea. You guys come in, too. Maybe she'll relax a bit if it's more social. You better take your shorts off, though, she's already asking for her own clothes back and I'm not letting her have them, so you can't have clothes in there either, yeah?" Gordon asked.

"You think more naked people is going to make her less nervous about being naked?" I laughed.

"Just come down," Gordon said nicely but authoritatively. I went back to get Mei and drop my pants. Chaste Mel. I was going to sit around naked with Chaste Mel. This week got weirder each day.

We brought a tray with legs and sat it on the carpet in front of the sofa. Mei sat on the floor against the sofa where Melinda was, purposely trying to give her some female support. I took the video camera plugs out and put the cable player plugs back in and we randomly watched season 16 of The Simpsons. I noticed Mei turned her body to open her legs toward Gordon, showing off her vagina. Was it done subconsciously, or practice for our trip?

Melinda wouldn't un-curl to get her food. She nibbled on the bits Mei forced her to take from her. Eventually our sit-in outlasted her need for the toilet though, and she had to get up and show her body as she tiptoed around us and made her way to the hall.

"How long has she been here?" I asked Gordon once she was gone.

"Since late last night. Picked her up at Go-Go and brought her back," he said matter-of-factly.

I was completely puzzled. "What is she doing here?" I whispered. "Chaste Mel? Surely she shouldn't be doing this?"

"I know. The world is an interesting pace, baby brother," was the clouded reply. I could tell Gordon wasn't going to open up on the story behind this. Not now, at least. By and by Melinda poked her head back around the door, keeping her body from sight.

"Come in, come in!" gestured Gordon, shaking his head. "We've all seen it already, it's not going to matter now."

Melinda walked back in and around us, nervously. She wanted to cover herself with her arms and hands but wasn't very practiced. She looked good, though she had too much hair on her pussy. When I had the chance, I would suggest Gordon try and shave her. With those cute tits and small ass, she would look gorgeous with a bare pussy like Suzy. Back on the sofa, Melinda wrapped up into a ball, but this time Gordon grabbed her and pulled her to his lap. She sat facing him to hide her gash and her tits from us. Unintentionally, by sitting on Gordon like that she made him hard. He grabbed her ass and lifted her to the top of his erection. He pulled Melinda down; it was right at my eye level. Melinda went bright red, it was bad enough to be naked in front of people, and to have lost her virginity - but to have sex with people watching, it was insane. Gordon pushed up from below and down from above until he was about a third of the way into her.

"Hell, your cunt is tight. I've never had anything like it. It's like trying to push through lead," Gordon complained, embarrassing Melinda. "Brett, can you get some of that grape-seed oil from the kitchen for me?"

I looked at him. Was he serious? Gordon frowned at me. He was. Gee. I got up and made my way to the kitchen and back. Melinda was still awkwardly stuck on Gordon. He lifted her up to stand in front of him and tipped the oil over his penis.

"Now let's have a crack at it," he said pulling Melinda back down onto him.

"Ewww," she groaned as his oily cock-tip slid back and forth in her flaps.

"Let's try again," Gordon insisted, finding her hole. "Yeah, that's better, but still bloody tight. Mel, your cunt is tiny. We've got to loosen you up..."

It made me think about what Mei's huge dildo might do to her. I looked over at Mei. She had lost interest in the TV, preferring the live show.

"Come on then you two," Gordon said patting the sofa. "Double up."

Mei shrugged. I sat up on the other end of the sofa and just like Melinda, Mei came up and climbed onto my lap facing me. She reached down to check I was hard enough then lifted and directed herself to the spot. She slipped down my shaft in one push. As good as it was to have Mei humping herself on my erection, my eyes were to my right. The nervousness and timidity of Melinda as she struggled with the cock between her legs was thrilling. She was trying to reduce the impact of Gordon's upward thrusts by pushing up as he did. And her arm was still across her breasts. Gordon pulled it away and held her by her wrists. She looked at me staring at the front of her body as she got fucked; she went crimson red. Mei was watching those two, too.

"How long since you felt like her?" I asked Mei quietly.

Mei looked down at me and smiled. "What?"

"How long since you were like that, embarrassed by boys looking at you?"

"Not that long ago," she laughed.

Gordon chipped in. "How many times did you do it before it felt good?" he asked Mei, possibly on behalf of Melinda.

"Me? Not long," she said, still slowly lifting and plunging on my lap. I did so love the feel of her cunt. So smooth and warm, and such energy inside of it. It was so, so sloppy, it squelched on each thrust. Mei wasn't embarrassed; she happily made noise. "The second time it happened I was like 'wow, that's surprisingly nice'."

Melinda didn't look like she was feeling 'wow', and this was at least her third fuck from Gordon.

"Never got pregnant?" Gordon asked.

"Gee, Gordon, come on! That's a bit personal, don't you think?" I objected.

"I did," Mei said over me. I stopped, stunned.

"What? When?"

"First time I did it," she told us all. She stopped humping and sat with me fully in her. "I wasn't prepared; I didn't know it was going to happen."

"Fuck," said Gordon, looking in Melinda's eyes for her reaction. "That's unlucky." Melinda was visibly shaken; clearly, she may have the same problem.

"You got pregnant? What happened?" I asked, still shocked. I had no idea Mei had been pregnant, I wondered if Jack knew that.

"Well, the guy who did it, he just lost it before he took it out. I didn't know he was about to cum, I had no idea what was going on. He just stopped moving and let it go, inside, the bastard. When he pulled it out there was mess everywhere."

"No, no, I mean what happened? You... got rid it?" I clarified my question.

"Uh-huh," she nodded, starting to fuck up and down on me again. "My parents made me."

"Did the guy even know?"

Mei shook her head. "I didn't even know for the longest time. I had sex with two other guys before I even knew I was pregnant."