The Third Brother - The Days After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah. Mei's not my girlfriend, actually," I said. At least I had to make sure she knew that. "It's just...we've known each other for years, literally five or six years or something, and nothing ever happened between us, nothing at all ever. Now high school's finished, I'm staying here, she's going away, suddenly at a party we kinda fell into each other. But we know it can't...well, it's not as simple as it seems. But she's not my girlfriend."

August nodded and looked at me, sizing me up, perhaps sizing my story up.

"So... you're not planning to have sex with her again?" she squinted at me.

"Absolutely not!" I grinned back.

She was standing now, kind of rocking slightly as she sipped her wine, keeping her eyes on me. The movement drew me; both of us subconsciously closed the distance between us. I reached out and put my hands on her sides. She kept her arms between us, still holding her glass to her lips. I reached up and took it from her, placing it on the counter. My hands went back to her sides. Looking at each other with eyes wide, our faces drifted together, my lips touched hers lightly, without kissing. After a moment hesitation, it started. The kiss. The most perfect and exciting kiss of my short life.

August. From Devout. Who would ever believe it? I was completely in puppy-love. August was a proper young woman, and she was kissing me. I was a pauper kissing a princess for the first time. My stomach churned; my whole body fluttered. My hard-on raged under my jeans. It went for so long, neither of us wanted to stop. When we did come up for air we kissed lightly, drifting across her cheeks to her ear, down to her neck. It was extraordinary. I held her so tight, one arm up at her shoulder blades, the other lower at the small of her back.

"Oh, gee...," I moaned as she kissed on my neck. My hard-on was pushing against her now, there was no hiding it. I reached down and grabbed both sides of her ass firmly in my hands. I pulled her against me, against my erection. August kissed frantically at my neck and up to the bottom of my ear. I lifted her to her tippy-toes so my hard-on was pushed against her mound through her jeans. She opened her legs and brought her lips back up to mine. We kissed with open mouths, our tongues touching for the first time. I kept hold of her ass and humped gently at her mound, my boner pushing at her jeans between her legs. I almost came in my pants. Her ass felt so good. She tasted so good.

Full of adrenaline, I brought one hand up and quickly undid three buttons on her shirt, enough to get my hand in. I slid one hand straight down the inside of her bra, cupping a whole breast in my bare skin. It was the best I'd ever felt. I don't know if it was because it was August's tit or if it really was that nice, but that nipple against my finger was the most beautiful thing I'd ever felt.

"Brett," she said, briefly breaking the kiss, "You've got to take it out. I can't."

August wasn't physically removing my hand from her underwear; she was asking me. What a woman. I squeezed, feeling the smoothness of the skin so contrasted with the rock-hard nipple. I so wanted to rip open her bra and take it into my mouth.

"Brett," she asked again, still kissing. I kept pulling on her nipple, squeezing on her flesh. I was torn. How could I stop, but how could I not do as she asked? Eventually she stopped kissing and looked into my eyes. I slowed my squeezing but kept my grip on her raw breast. She herself seemed in a dilemma, sighing at the touch. We were both silent for a time as I ran my hand all over the skin inside her bra. "Brett..."

I could tell she wanted to say more, but her eyes closed as I squeezed the nipple between the base of my fingers. With my other hand I undid all the remaining buttons on her shirt. August watched as I squeezed my hand into the other side of her bra as well, stretching it to breaking point. The straps either side fell off her shoulders as far as the shirt would allow, the cups dropping away at the front. I had hold of both of her bare tits now. They were truly gorgeous.

"This is not good," she groaned as I leaned down to take a breast into my mouth, feeling the hardness of her nipple on the roof of my mouth. I sucked hard and she gripped my hair tightly. "Brett, please...no one...no one has ever... Please. Please we have to... stop."

This time her words were heartfelt, it was too much, I could tell. I slowly let her breast slip from inside my mouth. It was covered with dribble and I softly blew on it.

"No one...has ever done that before. I'm sorry," she said quietly. I lifted her straps and replaced her tits into the cups. The nipples were hard and stuck over the top. I reached down and started to re-button her shirt, from the bottom. At least that way I could see her tits for as long as I could. When I was done August took my hand, guiding it back to her breast but on the outside of her clothes. It was a terrible compromise, but better than nothing.

"You can do what you like," she said, kissing me again, "On the outside. Not the inside."

That would have to do. I felt up her other tit on the outside of her shirt as well as we kissed again, dry humping into her covered vagina. She probably wasn't thinking about it when she said what she said, but I figured she couldn't complain if I brought my hand down to play with her crotch.

"Oh my!" she moaned as I cupped her mound with my hand, pushing her jeans into her slit, rubbing sideways where her clitoris would be. I could only imagine the mess I was creating in there. "Oh my...!" she said again.

I couldn't help myself; I brought my hand up her jeans and slipped it into the gap between the waist and her stomach. I didn't get far before she grabbed my arm to prevent it going all the way down. She stopped kissing and smiled at me.

"Outside, not inside," she said, almost in a motherly way. I could feel the top of her pubic hair and I ran my fingers through it.

"You don't like it?" I teased her.

"I love it," she said, pulling my hand up and out. "That's the problem. I want a guy inside me, I do. I wanna know how it feels to open my legs and take a man in my body. But that's the point. Wanting to have sex is normal. Not having sex until marriage is discipline, and religion is all about discipline."

Gee. I admired her, but did I really have to marry her to get her pants off? How quickly could someone get married, I wondered...?

"Brett, I need the toilet. Can I?"

"Of course," I told her, leading the way. I smiled when I thought of how soaked I'd probably made her panties. The nearest bathroom had the door shut. Of course, Gordon was in there with Melinda.

"Listen," I whispered to August. You could hear signs of fucking on the other side of the door. August's mouth opened. "Hey, you wanna watch?" I asked her quietly.

She shook her head. "No. No."

"Why not? Come on, we'll just sneak a peek," I said, pulling her closer. I reached down to the handle to see if it was unlocked. August tried to pull away, but it was a gentle attempt. It turned and I pushed the door open slightly. We couldn't really see so I pushed it some more; then they came into view. August gasped. Melinda was bent forward leaning against the counter. Gordon was smashing her from behind. We couldn't see Gordon's face properly but Melinda had hers turned down to the side, eyes closed, mouth open, her small tits slapping backward and forward as she was humped from behind. We couldn't see if she'd had her pussy shaved yet or not. I pulled the door back shut.

August was in shock. She'd obviously never seen people having sex before. I held her to me and kissed the side of her face. I put my hand between her legs from behind, pushing her jeans up against her slit. August rolled her hips, juices pouring into her panties.

"You think she wants to come back to Devout?" I asked quietly.

"I guess not," August conceded.

"She looks pretty happy with what's happening to her," I said. August just nodded, then stood up straight, adjusting her pants.

"Please. I need a bathroom," she pouted. "I'm completely messy, I need tissue."

I took her out the back to use the garage toilet, it was just as nice and just as clean as the inside one. The rain had stopped but it was damp out. I used it after she was done.

"So, what now?" I asked, holding her from behind, looking out from the garage onto the house and dark skies.

"What's the time?" she asked.

I turned my watch and we both looked at it glowing. 9:50.

"Gee, it's still early," we laughed. August turned around and faced me, putting her arms up around my neck. I held her firmly by the ass.

"You wanna show me your room?" she asked.

"You need to go home at ten-thirty?" I smiled back at her.

"Hmm... need to arrive before eleven."

"So, we have half an hour. And you wanna see my room?"

August nodded in the dark. I squeezed her ass harder.

"You wanna see my room, or the place where I sleep?" I clarified.

"They're not the same?"

"Yeah. I sleep up here now," I explained, pointing at the stairs. "But I have a room inside."

"Ooh, that looks exciting," she said, running off to climb up the stairs. She opened it up and stumbled around in the dark in before I turned on the lamp.

"Big bed. That's why you sleep here. You bring your girls here, huh?" she said.

I couldn't tell if she was teasing or getting annoyed. I tried to keep it light. "Yeah, we better lock the door to stop them all from wandering in looking for me."

August didn't say anything, just came over and put her arms around me again. We kissed. I felt her up everywhere, squeezing on her shirt and fingering her through her jeans. She humped herself against my hand. How I would have loved to rip all those clothes off, but every time my hand threatened to invade, she gently stopped me. The only thing that left her body was her shoes as we sunk onto the bed, yet we thrashed about no less than two naked people. August sat up on top of me and ground her pussy into my hard-on, she lay flat on her back spread-legged as I slammed her with my pelvis, she even sat on my face as I squeezed on her tits; but every bit of it fully clothed. It was an amazing experience. I couldn't believe how quickly time flew, that forty minutes with a clothed woman could go by so fast. I begged her to come back first thing the next morning and August said she would think about it. I walked her down the side and out to her car as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend, which I hoped we would be. She didn't say goodnight to Melinda, there wasn't much point. We kissed until the driver turned up, then they drove off into the night, followed by the second car. I really did hope she would be back in the morning.

The morning. What was I meant to do...? Shit. Mei. Mei would be over to fuck in the morning. Shit. I went back into the house to find Gordon. He'd have to help me out, by either calling Mei to say I was sick, or I'd been sent up to Grandma's or something. I didn't want to piss Mei off, I wanted our trip as much as anything, but I didn't want to blow my chance with August either. Selfish? Of course. What do you expect from an eighteen-year-old guy new to sex?

Inside the lights were mostly off, so I was startled by Melinda standing in the kitchen drinking white wine straight from the bottle. Her cunt had been shaved and it looked everything like I thought it would.

"What are you doing, where's Gordon?" I asked.

"Asleep," she said, taking another swig.

"So early?"

"Well, he's been working," she giggled. As she turned, I could see cum dried on the inside of her thighs. "I'm so thirsty. Do you not have water anywhere? All I could find was this."

I leaned down and showed her the water bottle we kept in the door of the fridge. Melinda was so close and so naked. She took the bottle and shut the fridge door but didn't move away. She looked up into my eyes. For years I'd known her as a completely different person. Enough. I was spun out at this girl wandering our house naked. I reached out and took hold of her bare ass. I pulled her to me. I leaned down and took a breast into my mouth.

"Brett. Oh, that feels... What are you doing?" she moaned.

"I'm doing you Mel. I'm doing you," I said clearly. I took the water bottle and put it back in the fridge, then pushed Melinda back up against the kitchen table. I looked in her eyes as my hand went between her legs. Her shaved cunt felt fantastic and her hole was as tight as Gordon had said it was, though she was slippery as hell. No end of juices swirled around inside her. I kissed her lips hard as I fingered her bare cunt, first with one finger, then with two. Mel wrapped one arm around my back and ripped at my jeans with the other. Geez, she wanted my cock. I was going to fuck Chaste Mel. She got my pants and underwear down mid-thigh then pulled like crazy up and down my hard-on. I painfully forced a third finger into her outrageously tiny pussy.

I stumbled us around the corner and into the lounge room. I pulled my pants off entirely and lay us side by side on the sofa. Chaste Mel tugged my cock as frantically as I fingered her pussy. We kissed each other's neck and face.

Melinda rolled to her back and pulled me on top of her. She opened her legs and gripped my cock, pulling it to her hole.

"Put it in," she said, breathing heavily. I could smell the heat from her vagina, and the wine on her breath. My cock was drawn to her pussy. It was the strangest time for a moment of clarity.

I had waited for such a long time to be with Suzy, and we burned out so quickly. I had been sleeping with my best friend's girlfriend. I had fallen for August, and was hoping to grow our connection. It was enough, more than I deserved. Putting my cock in the girl laying under me was too much. Melinda would feel bad later, I would feel bad later.

Melinda shuffled down and managed to push her slit to my cock tip. I could hear her slopping as she moved her hips against it.

"Melinda, I want to do this with August. I'm sorry. I can't do this with you. It's not..."

Melinda held her hips still.

"You like her?"

"I do," I admitted.

"She is a wonderful girl," she smiled up at me. "I think she'd be a great girlfriend."

"I think so, too," I agreed. "I'm so sorry. We can't do this."

"You know you won't get sex from her," Melinda warned me. "She's stronger than I am."

"I know," I sighed.

Melinda smiled and reached up to kiss me.

"I should tell her how faithful you are to her, resisting me like this,' she teased me, "But I guess I better not."

"No. Let's... not talk about it."

"I won't. I swear. But you better take this chance."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"To have sex. You won't get it if you date August. And if you do date her and I hear you've been cheating on her I'll kill you myself. She deserves a proper boyfriend."

"I know, I completely agree. I would never cheat on her."

"So, you can put it in me. Do it. But this should be your last one. Is that understood?"

"Are you sure?"

"Put it in," Chaste Mel told me, lifting her hips to help. I reached between us to help get myself in the right place.

My cock head slipped inside. "Oh, Mel, that feels good."

"Me too," she panted. "Push."

Bump by bump I entered her vagina. It was slow and hard going. When I was all in, the grip on my base was astounding. As I slowly fucked her, Melinda filled with air and space, but her entrance remained like a vice on the bottom of my erection. We fucked slowly and sensually. We kissed and tongued and she let me put more hickeys on her breasts. Rolling Melinda up top, she groaned at me gripping her ass as we fucked.

"That feels nice," she said that time. "Squeeze harder."

I gripped her backside as hard as I could, forcing her tiny cunt up and down my erection. Knowing it was probably the only time we would ever have sex with each other, neither of us was in a rush to stop. We fucked on the sofa, then on the carpeted floor, then back on the sofa. Well after midnight, sleep finally caught up with Melinda. She lay under me, unable to keep her eyes open.

"Brett, I can't last much longer."

"Okay. I'll stop."

"Cum first. Use me to cum."

"You don't mind?"

"Of course not."

"I can do it in you?"

"I haven't taken the medicine. You can."

I used Melinda's vagina to masturbate as she fell asleep, motionless under me but having given permission to use her pussy to bring myself off. I made it last as long as I could, amazed at my circumstances. When I blew my load in her, I squeezed and sucked her breast. Mel didn't wake, she was completely zonked out. I found a blanket to lay on her and left her on the sofa, sperm leaking from her into the cushions. Back in my room above the garage, I was asleep in moments, nothing having been resolved about both Mei and August coming around first thing in the morning.

(Next installment will be submitted Mar 12, 2021: The Third Brother - The Month of August)