The Third Brother - The Days After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know it was the first guy's then?" Gordon challenged.

"The second guy came in my mouth, not down there, and the third guy used a condom," she justified it.

"You told your parents?" I asked.

Mei nodded. "Which is why I'm on the pill now. I think Mum thought it was better to go the safe option," she giggled, then fucked her hips up and down me again as if to show how much she loved it.

"You went from virgin to having three guys in you before you even knew you were pregnant?" I asked, astounded. Mei airily nodded. "Geez. Why have I never seen any of this world?"

"Melinda, you better get on the pill too if you're going to be fucking bareback like that. If he cums in you, you might have the same problem," Mei warned.

"Too late!" Gordon laughed. "She's chock full of cum."

I couldn't understand why Gordon wasn't worried about getting Melinda pregnant. The thought of it terrified me. I stared at Melinda being held up straight by Gordon. He was helping her lift up and down, I could see the base of his cock appear then disappear inside of her. Her tits had goose-bumps all over them. She was anxious and couldn't relax. Then I looked at Mei. She oozed confidence.

"Hey, Brett. You wanna swap?" Gordon casually asked. Neither Mei nor Melinda said anything, but their body language was completely opposite. Mei remained calm but the horror on Melinda's face was comical.

"Nah, I'm okay for the moment," I replied to the obvious relief of Melinda. And I had no intention of giving Gordon a free ride with my woman again... though technically Mei wasn't my woman, and of course I didn't know they'd had each other already.

"Okay," Gordon shrugged. "Just heard somewhere that Mei was a good lay."

Did he wink at her? Mei for her part ignored him and brought her chest in close to me, kissing my lips as she fucked, to make it clear she was happy to be with the man she was with. I felt good. It was a rare moment of victory over my big brother and for awhile all of us kept quiet and concentrated on the body we were connected to.

Gordon came before me. It was interesting to see Melinda's reaction on having sperm shot into her vagina again. She didn't enjoy it. There may be a time in her life when the feeling of a man cumming inside of her is a warm and sensual experience, but not yet. I saw a young girl who was terrified of getting pregnant.

"You really don't care if she has a baby?" I asked again. It worried me to think of how the shit would hit the fan at home if Gordon knocked up Chaste Mel. Given her family and upbringing the whole town would be in uproar. Gordon just shrugged. Mei and I slowed and she sat on me. Both of us had done it so much already we weren't on edge enough to cum. Gordon picked Melinda up off his lap and she started dripping. She didn't know what to do to stop it as it poured out. She almost put her hand there to hold it in, but couldn't bring herself to touch the sperm (or herself) down there.

"I'm so sorry," she said meekly as she dripped awkwardly onto the carpet.

"Melinda. Get on the pill," Mei instructed. "If you are going to let guys cum in you, you need to get on the pill. Melinda, are you listening?"

Melinda looked at her. She didn't want to agree; by saying yes to the suggestion she was committing to continue to fuck boys, yet she could hardly disagree about getting pregnant. Sheepishly she nodded.

"Do you need help?" Mei asked. Melinda nodded again. "Okay, come with me. The sooner this gets done the better."

Suddenly my cock was cold in the breeze. Mei grabbed Melinda by the hand and led her out into the hall. Melinda's butt stood up pretty well to Mei's and the semen running down her leg made her look hot as hell.

"Where are they going?" I frowned.

"Dunno," said Gordon with no interest, reaching for the remote and turning the TV volume up. Both of us were naked with semi-hard-ons that were caked in girl slop. How things had changed in a week. We were virtually peers. Funnily enough, it was no longer important to me. Some of the things Gordon had done, the ways he had acted; there was an edge to it. The gloss had dulled from the charm he held; he wasn't as immortal as I had always seen him.

"So how on earth did Chaste Mel end up here having sex with you?" I tried asking again. Gordon looked over at the hallway and both of us listened for a moment for sounds.

"Not that hard. She's outside Go-Go with that boyfriend of hers..."

"Charles," I interrupted.

"Yeah, Charles. I turn up by myself. Liam and those, they're inside already so I'm just about to go in, yeah? I see Chaste Mel and her fella having what looks like a bit of tension off to the side of the main door there. They're having this real tiff. He goes to grab her arm and drag her over, it looks like he's trying to get her to go in and she doesn't wanna go. The bouncer on the door sees and yells out and Chaz lets her go but they still keep arguing. I'm standing there with the bouncer watching it all, like, just for the drama. Then old Chaz, he throws a hissy fit and comes over the club door himself. The last thing he said before he walks in is find-your-own-way-home."

"Shit," I said.

"So, I look at the bouncer who just shakes his head, yeah? Not his problem. So, I go over to see how she is. I have no idea if she knew who I was but as soon as I say can-I-help she wraps herself around me and starts bawling. People are looking at me like it's my fault then, aren't they? So, I took her over to the car park, put her in the car. So, get this...," Gordon lowered his voice and once again we listened for the girls coming back. "Turns out they'd organized a trip with a bunch of his 'cousins', yeah? She didn't tell her parents there wasn't going to be any parent supervision, but Mel thinks it's okay because they're in a big group and his family are all religious and stuff, so it will be all Kumbaya and campfires and shit, right? Well, old fuckin' Chaz had organized it all right, but just the two of them. The cousins bit was a charade. He's booked them to stay two nights at some suite in town. Seems Chaz had been reading up on Hustler or something; he thought dinner, dancing, a couple of fluffy ducks and a hot-tub could finally melt his girlfriend's resolve."

I laughed. "Shit," I said again.

"She was pissed at him, but couldn't go home. She went to dinner but wouldn't talk to him, then flat out refused the dancing and fluffy ducks," Gordon smirked.

"And the hot-tub," I added.

"Especially the hot tub. So, in front of Go-Go he starts calling her a frigid prick-teaser and all that crap. Years of pent-up frustration explodes, and she cops the verbal barrage, full-frontal. So, by the time I'm listening to her sob, she's starting to feel sorry for herself and worry that she really is selfish prude and all that shit. Started blaming herself for Chaz being sexually frustrated. So, we make out in the car. Evolution. Revenge. Rebound. Take your pick."

"Yeah okay," I said, "But that's still a big leap to you filming her first fuck."

"Not really," he shook his head. "Brett, I tell you, you don't know it now, but you'll learn a lot in the next few years. If you give yourself the chance. That girl, 'Chaste Mel', she's as hot as hell, she just hasn't been handled properly. She was dying to be swept off her feet to bed."

"Come on. Charles did that. She said no," I worried.

"Absolutely not. No, no, no. Charles told her the plan. He should have just kissed her instead. I'm talking about looking her in the eye and closing in to kiss her with purpose. A girl can sense the difference. I'm talking about driving her back to my place, undressing her and driving her crazy with my lips on her neck. Then when a cock knocks on the door of her pussy, she says 'okay'. She can sense the leader and she follows. I'm telling you; she can smell it. All you need is confidence and purpose."

Gordon stopped the lecture and I let the message sink in. Pondering my earlier thought; does all this make him immortal after all, or an asshole? None of it seemed to be pluralistic. Mei and Melinda came back before we had a chance to talk any more. Mei was definitely the more impressive nude, but I found my eyes drawn to Melinda because of the uniqueness of it. Chaste Mel. Unbelievable.

"Mel has a doctor's appointment at 4pm," she told Gordon. "I'll drive her over. It's my doctor and I think she could use some girl support, hey Mel? We'll get her on the regular pill and get her a morning-after pill in case she's already pregnant. But after that pill, you better not cum in her anymore, not til the regular pill is working."

Gordon frowned. Melinda had one more night here with him.

"Can't you two go to the doctor tomorrow?" he asked.

"Why?"

"She's staying here tonight, too. I'm hardly going to not fuck her, am I?" Gordon said roughly. Melinda went red.

"Use a condom," Mei said coldly.

"You use a condom," Gordon bit back.

Mei frowned. The two girls stood there naked in front of us, one of them straight and confident, the other hunched and meek. "Okay, I guess we'll take the pill home with us. She can take it tomorrow. But take it last thing, no fucking after that. Actually Melinda, wait until you're safely home until you take it, otherwise you never know what will happen."

"Will it still work then?" Melinda asked quietly.

"Four days. It still works up to about four days after you're cum in. You should still be okay," Mei told her.

"See. All sorted," Gordon grinned. Mei shook her head.

Those other two went to take a shower and Mei and I went back upstairs to crawl into bed for the rest of the time before they had to go to the doctor. Mei had drained me of sperm. I could get hard and fuck her well enough, but I didn't cum again and neither did Mei. It helped that Gordon had brought a computer into the room over the garage. We spent most of the time looking at hotels and flights and things to do on our trip, Mei sitting forward on my lap with my cock up her. It wasn't difficult to stay hard looking at all the photos and reports of the naked beaches and resorts we could be visiting. Fuck. Mei was ecstatic about showing herself to so many people. How was I ever going to be un-hard on this trip? Hopefully the embarrassment would kick in... give me a soft-on.

By the time Mei lifted herself painfully off my cock I had been in her for nearly two hours. My penis was wrinkled like it had been in the bath too long. Mei turned and knelt and licked it clean for me, but I had to push her away. It genuinely hurt. Mei teased me and started dressing. It was such a shame to see her put her body away.

"Don't worry baby. I'll bring it back for you tomorrow," she said after seeing the pout on my face.

"Tomorrow?"

"I'll bring Melinda back from the clinic, but I better go after that. I gotta take dinner into Mum and Dad tonight," she explained. To be fair, I'd had my fill. I actually didn't mind having a break, especially since we were going on a trip together soon.

Mei and I went downstairs to drag Melinda away from my brother's clutches so she could be properly medicined up for when she was back in my brother's clutches. I myself couldn't see the point of putting Melinda onto the regular pill, no way would Gordon keep her for that long, I thought, but I kept it to myself. After they left, Gordon and I sat on the back porch with a beer each, just like we had the week before. This time it was damp and soggy outside and almost cold.

"Mom called," Gordon said by and by.

"Oh yeah? And?"

"Back Monday evening. Same schedule as original," he said.

"A week late. Can you believe it?" I said, as much to myself as Gordon.

Gordon smiled. "Been good for you, but," he said. I went red. It had been a good week for me. I went from virgin to veteran. I couldn't remember not having sex with girls. The thought of wondering what it would be like to kiss Suzy was archaic; now every woman I looked at with clothes on, I wondered why she was still dressed. It was incredible. I'd had a growth spurt.

"So Chaste Mel is staying until tomorrow?" I asked.

Gordon nodded. "And having a friend over tonight," he said.

"Whose friend?" I asked, confused.

"Her friend," he said swigging back the finish of his beer. "You want another?"

I did. "Who's her friend?" I yelled after him, not sure if I wanted to be around for it.

"Some chick called April?" he said after walking back out. "Does that sound right?"

"August?" I asked, thinking to who I knew within the Devouts.

"Yeah, shit, that's it. August. Wrong fucking month."

"What's she coming over for? She's one of those Devout lot. You don't really think she's going to jump in and do it with you two?" I laughed.

"Brett, I tell you, these Devoid or Devout or whatever you call them, it's all a front. Seriously. These chicks are just chicks. They want someone to be attracted to them," he tried to tell me.

"But what's the point, why have her come over? Melinda's not going to take her pants off with August here. If August knows Melinda stayed over last night, that she's staying over again tonight, surely she's going to tell someone? Surely..."

"That's the whole thing," Gordon interrupted. "Melinda called August to tell her about her fight and all that shit with Chucky-boy. August is all thrilled and excited and wants to come over and hear all about it. She never liked Chaz, she reckoned."

"Yeah, but she's not gonna do what you want her to do," I tried to say.

"Brett," he cut back, shaking his head. "Who do you think you're talking to? Some kid?"

He said it gently, but I snapped straight back into line. He was right. What was I talking about? Gordon read people and their character exponentially better than me. But I felt good that for a moment I forgot that, for a moment I was thinking I could chastise him for being stupid. Good on me, if only briefly and for no good reason.

"Okay. Okay," I said conciliatorily. We didn't talk for a while, just drank. I went and got the next beers.

After a while my curiosity for the night ahead got to me. "So, what exactly is the plan?"

"Tonight?"

"Tonight."

"I don't know. Melinda will call this August chick over once she's back. I guess we'll order some food, not going out in this weather. Still got plenty of drink left from the party, though I reckon both would be fairly cheap drunks anyway."

"You want me to hang around, or keep out the way?" I asked.

"Brett, you are funny. She's coming over for a gossip, not a threesome. Even the hottest of chicks need warming up before they have three-way sex. Especially with two girls. If you ever want a girl to do a threesome, believe me, make the first time with another guy. Having a cock in each end of you is an easier step for a girl that having to taste another pussy. And none of that is on tonight's agenda."

"So... you want I hang around or go?" I shrugged.

"Hang around. You know this August, does she know you? What's she look like?" he asked.

"I dunno, alright I guess. Hard to tell with the Devout, they don't make themselves up much," I explained.

We heard a car pull up at the side. It was raining again. Melinda jumped out the passenger seat but Mei stayed in. She waved then headed back out the drive, leaving the three of us to ourselves. Melinda was still nervous, not quite sure of her place here with these two brothers. Gordon pulled her into him.

"So, baby, you sorted?" he asked, kissing her and grabbing her ass in both hands. She was wearing the same dinner dress she had from the night before, I guess Charles still had her clothes bag somewhere. Gordon lifted the hem of the dress; there were no panties under. Melinda watched me watching her being undressed and went bright red. Gordon ran a finger down her slit and she jumped.

"Gordon, not outside," she begged. "It's getting cold." It was getting chilly, I thought, but likely she's more worried about me watching.

"Baby, what did the doctor say when he saw you had no panties or bra on? It must have made him hard, knowing you'd had a cock in there so recently...," Gordon teased her, lifting the dress up higher. Melinda tried to stop him taking it off, but he won out, peeling the dress over her head leaving her standing naked and shivering anxiously. Her nipples were rock hard.

"It was a lady. And she didn't know," she said.

"Huh? Why not?"

"I don't know, she didn't check. She just took my blood pressure and stuff and asked me some questions," she said, voice quivering. She held up the small bag of tablets they gave her.

"Questions about your sex life?" Gordon smiled at her.

Melinda nodded. "I had to explain why I needed the afterward pill."

"And you told her?"

She nodded again.

"Ha! Come on then, let's go in if you're so cold. Do you have to take a tablet?"

"Not yet," she explained as we walked in. "The pack ones don't start until my... ummm... period comes. The big tablet should be after, ah, after we've finished."

"Did she ask you to take it straight away?" Gordon probed.

Melinda nodded.

"Really?" he laughed. "So, what did you say?"

"It was really embarrassing. I had to ask what happens if I hadn't finished...doing it yet?"

"Ha ha! That poor doctor, she must be wondering what life you lead!" Gordon teased her unnecessarily. No doubt Melinda felt bad and embarrassed enough. Inside the house we sat around flicking between cable movies for a while, drinking; Gordon and I completely dressed and Melinda completely undressed. She started to hold her posture better, getting used to being naked perhaps? Neither Gordon nor Melinda mentioned August, so I let it go.

After some time, I started to get hungry, my stomach was rumbling. "Are we going to order some food?" I asked.

"Ummm..." Melinda seemed like she wanted to ask after something.

"What?" asked Gordon.

"My, ah..."

"You want to ask your friend over?" he correctly guessed. "Go on then, call her. We'll order once she comes."

Melinda reached over for the house phone, but then hesitated. "Gordon. She can't come over if I'm like this...," she said.

"Call her up. We'll sort something out," was all he said. Melinda called. August could be over in twenty minutes.

"She staying overnight?" Gordon asked teasingly.

"No! No, she has to go home," Melinda answered, rattled by the question.

"What time?" he asked flatly.

"I don't know, usually around 11."

Gordon laughed. "Eleven. Shit. Come on, anyway, you want something to wear, huh?" He led her down the hall to his room. I moved out the back to get another beer and noticed Melinda's dress still on the back patio, now all wet from the rain which had set in at an angle. It was so grey out I couldn't tell if it was getting dark from the time or just cloud. I ran over and put Melinda's dress on the clothes-horse in the garage, then back, getting more wet than was comfortable. I stayed out back drinking my beer looking at the rain, feeling good about the world. After a time, the doorbell rang, then after a while rang again. In the absence of any gracious hosts, I went to open it.

"August? I'm Brett. Come in, come in."

"I know," she said coming out of the rain. The front porch was way too small for the size of our house. "You're at school with us, but you're in final year, yeah?"

"I am, I am. Give me that umbrella, I'll keep it out here," I said, taking it from her and hooking it on a nail outside the front door. "How did you get here?"

"Drove," she said. I looked down the front yard. No car.

"Really? Where's the car?" I asked.

"Oh, down the street a bit, I wasn't sure which house, I couldn't really see any numbers through the windows with the rain. I only just got the car so I thought I better pull over and look. If I crashed my eighteenth birthday present Daddy would kill me. They didn't even want me driving out in this weather."