The Third Brother - The Days After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, yeah. It's nasty for sure. Ah, I'm not sure really where Melinda and Gordon are. Just wait a moment, I'll go find them."

I dashed down toward Gordon's room. His door was half open. Melinda was on her back with her legs spread wide. Gordon was pounding the shit out of her.

"Hey. Hey you two! Fucking quit it will you? Your bloody August is out in the front room, you want her to see you like that?" I yelled as quietly as I could. I shut the door and went over to the bed, pulling on Gordon's shoulder. Reluctantly he withdrew from Melinda. For her part. Melinda had a look on her face I'd not seen on her previously. She was definitely starting to like it; she looked like a woman disappointed to stop. And a huge hickey was appearing on her right breast.

"Here. Put this on," Gordon told her, throwing her a white shirt.

I reached out and held Melinda's hand to help pull her up from the bed. She stank of sex in the most attractive way. For a moment I wished I had taken up Gordon's offer earlier of swapping with him. Melinda held up the shirt.

"This?" she said eyes wide. "You can see through it!"

"You cannot," Gordon chided her.

"What about my bra?" she asked. Gordon just tilted his head, and she sighed. She tried on the shirt, doing up the buttons at the front. Her nipples were as plain as day through the white material. "I can't wear this."

"Yes, you can," he said authoritatively. It was definitely the final word on the shirt.

"What about the bottom?" she asked worried.

"What about the bottom?" Gordon said in the same tone. It was clear she was already wearing everything he intended her to wear. The shirt was lower at the front and back than it was at the sides. You couldn't actually see her ass and her pussy, but there was no doubt at the side she had no panties on.

"Come on then," he said holding her hand. "Your friend is here."

"Gordon! If she sees me like this...she'll know we had sex!" Melinda exclaimed.

Gordon just laughed. "Yeah, no shit. Mel, you stink of sex, you reek of being fucked. You could wear anything out there and she would know we've been having sex. Come on, let's go."

With that he dragged her out and down the hall. Even in this light, following behind I could make out her naked ass through the thin shirt. Not bad, this girl. Once again, I wished that perhaps I'd had a turn when offered.

When Melinda stepped into the front lounge, I could hear August's stunned silence before I got into the room. She didn't know what to say, that was clear. By the time I toddled in I could see the cogs ticking over in her brain. What was her friend wearing? And why? Surely, she wasn't... she didn't...

"August, this is Gordon," Melinda said, holding Gordon's upper arm.

"I'll get some drinks," I said stepping back out. Gordon said hello then pried himself away from Melinda and came with me, leaving those two in the lounge together.

"Give 'em a moment to get some balance," he said quietly as we moved down the hall. "And make sure you bring the right drinks."

Back in the lounge, in the absence of the boys August's shock poured out. "Mel, what are you wearing?? Where are your clothes??"

"I don't have them, they're still with Charles."

"Huh! You came here with no clothes??" August's eyes were even wider.

"My dress is around somewhere...," Melinda said casually.

August stepped up close to Mel and pulled the front of her shirt out, looking down inside.

"Oh. My. God! Mel, you're naked!" August was screaming the loudest whisper she could.

"I know, I know. Isn't it amazing?" Mel whisper-screamed back.

"Oh Mel, what have you done?" August asked, still trying to wake up to all the possibilities. "What have you done?"

August could see the glow from Melinda's eyes. The smile. The slight nod.

"Oh my God. You didn't. Not there?"

Melinda held her hands against her abdomen and nodded, smiling more.

"Mel, don't tell me... don't tell me you're pregnant?"

Melinda's face was bright and she nodded again. "I might be," she confirmed, rubbing herself now.

"Oh my," was all August could say. She dropped down to the sofa to catch her breath. "Oh my. Mel."

Melinda sat down next to her. For a while they didn't talk. Eventually August couldn't hold back.

"Mel. You've got to tell me... everything," she whispered excitedly. "Every detail."

Mel beamed at her, and told her everything, every little detail. As Gordon and I made our way back to the front we could hear the screams and gasps as both of them reacted to parts of Melinda's tale.

"You're kidding?! In front of you?" was yelled above the murmuring.

Gordon stopped us before we reached the door. Ironically, we were in a similar spot to where Mei and I had snooped on Gordon and Melinda earlier in the day. They were mostly whispering and giving small shrill screams, only the occasional word drifted out clearly. I heard 'video' followed by a huge gasp and 'no?', I heard the mention of 'doctor' and even 'Brett' but there wasn't much we could actually make sense of from where we were. When the story appeared to slow Gordon nudged me and we walked out and into the room.

"Hey girls, sorry to keep you waiting," he said smiling.

We'd brought an ice-bucket with a bottle of white, a big bottle of 7-up, a big bottle of diet Pepsi and a bottle of dark Jamaican rum. Gordon poured wine for the girls without asking them, but poured an equal amount of 7-up in each which noticeably reduced their tension. Gordon and I got rum & Pepsis, stiff ones. I had to hold my composure after almost choking on the first mouthful.

I sat on the single sofa across the room and Gordon squeezed in behind Melinda. In the process the shirt lifted briefly, enough for August and I to get a quick peek at the hair between her legs. August turned away, embarrassed.

"So, August, Mel tells me you two are both part of Devout?" Gordon bluntly asked. August nodded. "I don't really understand what Devout is, what do you guys do exactly?"

August shifted awkwardly in her seat, not helped by watching Gordon's hand slip around and take hold of Melinda's breast on the outside of the shirt, flicking across the nipple with his finger. Melinda stifled a small moan.

"Ah... it's a social group mostly, I guess. We get together and talk about stuff, do some... some prayers and stuff...," she said, finding it hard to continue.

"Are you allowed to drink?" Gordon asked. August looked at the glass in her hand and smiled.

"Jesus drank wine," she said, more lightly. "Anything not done to excess is okay."

"What about sex?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"Yes, of course, it's a natural human instinct. We want to be touched, to be mated. Sex is fine," she answered, but couldn't help but add, "In marriage."

"Ah," Gordon replied, squeezing harder upward on Melinda's tit, making her gasp. "Does that mean Melinda is in trouble?"

August was surprisingly robust given the situation. I guessed she had been challenged by people before over these things.

"We all make our choices," she said, "Some good, some bad along the way. We don't write people off because of bad choices."

"So, she needs to repent?" Gordon asked, charmingly.

"Given what she has told me so far... hmmm... yes, I'd say there were a few-hundred Hail Marys due!" August laughed.

I was impressed with how she was handling Gordon. He was trying to get a rise out of her and failing. Gordon backed down from the religious conversation and we fell into more normal topics like school and gossip and how life was in college and stuff. Gordon opened some buttons of Melinda's shirt and slipped his hands onto her bare tits but August still didn't react. Definitely she was a cool chick for a religious fanatic. I think it's fair to say I liked her right from the beginning.

We drank more and more and it got dark well early because of the storm clouds. It wasn't cold, but looking out into the dark and rain it felt like it should be. The wines were filled with less and less 7-up and the rums got less and less Pepsi as we went.

"I have to drive home," August warned him as the filled her glass.

"Take a taxi."

"My car is here. I need to get it home," August said, shaking her head.

"I have a solution for that," Gordon said. He used his mobile to make a call. "What time you need to leave here?"

"Ah. Ten-thirty. Ten-forty-five at latest."

Gordon repeated that into the phone.

"What did you do?" I asked as he hung up.

"These guys at Green Taxi will drive your car home with you in it, then one of their buddies picks them up."

"Really?" August asked, surprised. "How much does that cost?"

"It's okay, they have my card. I use them all the time. So, drink up!" he told August.

"Wow. Thank you," August said politely.

Chinese delivery came. We sat at the kitchen table to eat; the dining room was too big for four people. The drinks made the conversation loud and relaxed. Sitting to my left, Melinda's shirt had only two buttons still connected, which means every forward movement gave me a great view of her left breast. It was hard to not get caught peeking. Eventually August kicked me under the table and gave me a mock frown. Okay, okay, I smiled back.

"So, what's next?" Melinda asked us, in a high mood. I saw Gordon raise an eyebrow to me. Uh-oh.

"Poker," he said conclusively, not asking.

The girls laughed dismissively. "Poker? Come on! That's such a boy thing, and anyway, we don't gamble."

"Oh yeah? Well, it's not poker for gambling. Its poker for fun," he explained.

"Poker... forget it. Let's play Spades," said August.

"Or Monopoly," yelled Melinda.

"Poker," Gordon decided, demanded. It didn't work. The girls were too drunk, too high to even recognize his authoritative tone. They just laughed at him and I could see it was all he could do not to get upset.

"More drinks!" I yelled out to help soften his mood. There were 'Yay!'s all around. Afterward I went to one of the closets and pulled out the games we had. Cluedo would be too hard and I put Twister back quickly before Gordon could see it. At least everyone knew the rules to Monopoly, so I brought it out and talked everyone into the back lounge, setting it up on the floor. Gordon undid the final two buttons on Melinda's shirt so as she walked in, I was treated to a full-frontal sight as the front flapped wide. Wine and practice had made Melinda more comfortable flashing her body; she stood straight as I stared, more like Mei would.

Gordon was back in a good mood and I soon found out why. August was in the toilet and he asked Melinda to pull the cushions off the sofa behind her. As she turned away Gordon took the 'Chance' cards and the 'Community Chest' cards off the board and replaced them with the rickety old cards from the Dare game.

"Shit," I said quietly. "This isn't going to work."

"Just try. See what happens," he whispered.

When August came back the game started in the flurry of excitement Monopoly always does before it drags out too long. The girls fought over who would be the little dog and Gordon and I fought over who wouldn't be banker. Everyone bought up everything they landed on at the beginning. It was Melinda who first landed on 'Chance'.

"Hey, what's wrong with these cards?" she said, picking one up curiously. "What's this?"

Gordon took it from her and read it. "Take your top off and show your tits for one minute."

"What??"

"What are these?" screamed August, picking up the 'Community Chest' pile and flipping through them. "Ewww! What is all this? These are all disgusting!"

"These are the cards from the game," Gordon deadpanned. Both girls screamed their dissent and we were all laughing. "Ok, ok, we lost the originals, so we got these spares!"

More laughing. "Right, so this is what you play with your family is it?" asked August, giggling so hard she could hardly get the words out.

At just the right moment, Gordon said, "Mum loves it."

That was it for minutes. All of us but Gordon couldn't stay upright for laughing. Eventually he brought our attention back to the game.

"Come on, come on. Focus, children, focus. Come on, Melinda, you need to take your top off for one minute," he said over our slowing laughter.

"But I've only got a top on!" she said, laughing harder again.

"Doesn't matter. Let's have it," he demanded, holding out his hand. Melinda, bless her, slipped it off her shoulders and gave it to him. She sat back up, cross-legged and naked. She had so much hair I couldn't see any of her slit. The hickey on her tit was deep purple. I looked over at August to see her reaction to her friend sitting like that.

"Gee, Mel, you're not going to be able to hide that hickey," was all she said. Melinda looked down but gave it little regard. She was demonstrably drunk.

"Whose turn?" was her reply.

We played on and this time I didn't try and hide my stares. Naked girls are naked girls, right? Gordon got a 'Community Chest' which said to let someone from the same sex to take your pants off. Which meant me, of course. I looked to August to silently ask how she felt about being around a guy with no pants on. She shrugged and nodded. I wondered if perhaps she was a little curious, surely she couldn't have seen many penises? None maybe? I wasn't going to ask.

I shuffled on my knees over to Gordon and held my breath as I undid his pants. I'm not sure why, but I didn't want to breathe the air near him. I turned my head and closed my eyes as I hauled his pants and underpants down together. I could feel some resistance so I guessed he was hard. Yuck. Double yuck. I pulled the clothes to his ankles then escaped. As I crawled back to my spot, I opened my eyes and noticed August had gone red. She was trying to not look, unsuccessfully. I smiled and tapped her leg as I crawled past, giving her a mock frown as she had done to me earlier. A smile broke out on her face.

With Gordon sitting there pointing his erection at us and Melinda's one-minute undressed having become permanent I felt like I was back with Suzy on a double-date with Jack and Mei at the theater. Except now it was August, not Suzy who sat next to me. I looked at her trying to hide her embarrassment. Was this my new Suzy? I shook my head at myself and went and got us more drinks.

By the time I was back, August was flicking through the 'Chance' cards. She'd picked up the one about putting the head of each cock inside your pussy, which had (del-was) no chance of happening. In the end Gordon and Melinda let her flick through the pile to find one she could actually do. Mostly she was screaming and screwing up her face when she read each card. Finally, she passed one over to us. It was the card that said for the partner to drink vodka from her belly button.

"This one's okay, I guess," she conceded.

"Well, you're the partner," Gordon said, reaching over and passing me the rum bottle. "And this will have to do for vodka."

I looked at August and she blushed. "You're going to have to lie back," I said quietly. Slowly she inched down to the carpet; I crawled over to kneel next to her.

"Ummm, I'm going to have to move this a bit," I told her, touching the edge of her shirt. She reached down herself and lifted it above her belly-button. I was as hard as hell. She was completely dressed yet the sexiest girl I had ever seen. Her stomach dropped down from the waist of her jeans, leaving an unlit gap that I wished I could slip my hand into. Her skin was flawless, her belly-button perfectly formed, her ribs high above her flat tummy, her breasts slightly pushing up even while she lay back. And with her hair lay spread out over the carpet, looking up at me, I was hard as stone.

I leaned down to put my lips close to her naval, trying to work out where I could lay my hands for balance.

"Hey, the drink," Gordon chided.

"Hold on, just practicing," I said, picking back up and taking the bottle. "You ready?"

August nodded. I poured some rum onto her stomach, and she laughed and spilled it all over her sides.

"Stay still! Not going to work if you keep laughing!" I admonished her. I tried again but she couldn't keep her stomach still. The rum poured down the enticing gap, into the darkness of her pants. "August! You're wasting rum!"

I gave my best impression of being grumpy to try and stop her giggles. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said calming down. This time I poured it there and it stayed. I brought my lips down close, smelling the spirit. I put one hand awkwardly on her hip, the other on the floor by her breast. Everyone was quiet as I slurped then licked. She was soft and smooth. Being so close to her naked skin was delicious; I lingered longer than I needed. When I sat up, I looked into August's eyes. For a moment we clicked, one of those higher-plane connections, something that didn't need to be rushed, something that was safe enough to be investigated slowly.

"Done. Who's next?"

We kept playing but it was clear this game wasn't going to last, we were far too boisterous, too drunk. Gordon picked up a 'Chance' card and I don't think he even counted properly to land there.

"Take your partner to the bathroom and shave her pussy clean."

Ha! The same as I had last week. Was that on purpose? I hadn't actually told Gordon I thought he should shave her. How ironic.

"What's that mean?" Melinda asked, slightly panicking.

"What do you think it means?" Gordon snapped nicely. "It means you and I are having a trip to the bathroom."

Melinda ran her hands through her pubic hair. "Huh? You have to take this off? No way!"

"Baby, I'm sorry, but it says right here. We've got no choice."

"No way! You'll be able to see all of me, I'll be so embarrassed..."

"I know baby. Come on, let's go," Gordon said, calmly standing and pulling her up.

"Do I really have to?" Melinda was whining as Gordon led her away. Gee, she was such a tiny little thing, she looked so sexy walking with her clothes off. I myself was looking forward to seeing her cunt after it was shaved. I looked at August; she'd been watching me stare at Melinda's naked ass.

"What? I'm a guy! What do you expect me to do?" I pleaded.

"Resist temptation. It's part of being civilized," she told me. I looked into her eyes, trying to work out if she was serious or not. I couldn't read them at all.

"Ah, I can't tell, are you being serious?" I asked cautiously.

August smiled broadly. "Yes, and no," she laughed. Gee, I liked her. She was so bright, so sharp and so fundamentally beautiful. In the absence of company, we ignored the game and went together to the kitchen to get drinks. I'd had enough rum, so both of us drank white wine from the fridge. We weren't mixing them with 7-up anymore. August wasn't drunk, but had an imbalance to her.

"Are you ok? With all this?" I asked.

"Which bit?" she countered, leaning on the counter, right where Jenny had the night of the party. A shiver went up my spine.

"All of it, I guess. Melinda. Doing what she's doing," I answered. August didn't answer straight away. "I mean, you guys in Devout, this is the sort of thing you're meant to... I don't know, not do, isn't it?"

August nodded. "Yeah."

"So, what happens now, to her I mean? Do you have to kick her out of the group?"

August laughed. "I've never thought about it. I don't know. I guess. Depends on her a bit. If she wants to come back, then I guess we need to try and be forgiving. But she would have to stop doing what she's doing now."

I sucked in a breath. "Hmmm, I'm not sure she looks like someone ready to stop. Maybe the opposite. When they were doing it before, she looked pretty happy about what was happening to her."

"I can't believe you guys all do it in front of each other. She said you and your girlfriend were right there with them."

Ooh, that smarted. How on earth was I going to explain that away? I wanted her to know that Mei was just fooling around with me, that both of us knew there was no future, that we were just playing. I wanted her to know that I really wanted a proper girlfriend, like Suzy was meant to be. Like maybe August could be. But even if she believed me, how would that help? Then I'd just be a tart.