All Comments on 'The Third Daughter Ch. 04'

by monica31970

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Terror

The strange, almost supernatural, elements of this story are turning into a terror ride for poor Maggie. What is Clemency? An ill-intentioned psychopath? A hoaxer with an especially nasty sense of humour? Some kind of illusion or figment of Maggie's possibly disturbed mind? This sinister tale is becoming more intriguing by the chapter. Another excellent five-star chapter, Monica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well now I'm thoroughly confused......in a good way.

It almost seems like Maggie has some kind of hold over Eleanor, much like Clemency has a hold over Maggie. Is Clemency trying to help Maggie realize and accept that she herself is a third daughter??? Is Maggie subconsciously controlling Eleanor with her "magical" abilities??? Is Clemency trying to possess Maggie or protect her from herself??? Can third daughters be in a healthy relationships with a "muggle" once their abilities manifest themselves???

Such a weirdly wonderful story.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

Oh Monica! This is turning out to be a wonderful and intriguing story. I kind of sensed from the outset that poor Maggie was going to suffer some heartaches as well as highs in her relationship with Clemency and so it is proving to be. What I did not know at the outset was the direction that the story was going to take and I have to confess that I am still none the wiser. That the story is proving to be darker and a lot more sinister then I would have ever predicted has surprised me a little as i would not associate you with this writing style but the fact that you have managed to weave this sinister tale so admirably is a testament to your writing skills. Bravo Monica and by the way, I think that the sex is pretty hot as well.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

Getting scarier now. Your sex scenes are among the best there is, and this story-line is intriguing - another 5 from me xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermonica31970@monica31970
Single, submissive lesbian hoping to make friends and maybe, who knows, something may develop? I'm 50, live alone and am self-employed. 5' 5" with chestnut hair currently to my shoulders. 32a, 23, 34 (ish) I find intelligence attractive but I don't expect to meet Miss Einst...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES