All Comments on 'The Thorns Upon the Roses Ch. 02'

by SarahSal

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first part was interesting, this one not so much. The MC is being held against his will and after all of the things forced and threatened, he consumes all of the food offered without checking it, he's already been drugged twice and threatened with death. He drinks the water with an aftertaste and blows it off and he unpacks his wardrobe like he's on vacation. It's just not what a normal person does in this situation. They're wanting to turn him into a woman for Christ's sake! He's so clueless, how did he live on his own. Oh, and he still hasn't looked for something to use as a weapon. Self protection. This could have been so good, but instead it's another one sided story, rushing to get him going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This idiot is awfully trusting that he'll get paid from people who drugged, kidnapped, threatened death and forced him to sign a bogus contract.

Shy1oShy1oover 1 year ago

@Anon I was thinking the same thing, If their willing to kill him for saying no, what’s to say that they won’t just kill him or dump him off somewhere else entirely without him knowing how to report them. Regardless, still enjoying and hope it continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous