The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was beaming at Chris as he said this and kissed him on the cheek. "Daddy loves you, Chris. He might not have at first, because all he saw was the long-haired rock star trying to date his little girl, but Chis is as good as a man as my daddy," Julie was looking at me as she said this.

"That's great, Julie. I'm so happy to hear this. Chris, I want you to believe that you and I are old school friends. I am here to help you around the city while you are here. Julie, I want you to introduce me to your father as Chris's old school friend who lives here in San Francesco and let him know I was helping you folks out. Tell him that I am a computer whiz and think that the two of us should meet. Tell him that you think I can really help his business." Julie and Chris both smiled and nodded. "We are going to have a great time together while you're here."

I looked at Chris, "How many women have you had sex with?"

Chris looked at Julie then answered, "Maybe 50 or so, but probably not much more than 60. I'm also bi-sexual; I used to be with my band's bass player Charlie before I met Julie."

"I see," I said and looked at Julie who was still smiling at Chris. "Did you know this about Chris Julie?"

"Oh yes, we have not kept any secrets from each other." She smiled and looked down at the floor shyly, "I've even been with Charlie and Chris at the same time once. It was kind of hot."

"What other things have you done sexually Julie?"

"I've done some experimenting in college with a couple of my sorority sisters, Bree and Lola. They are both bisexual and together as a couple." She looked at Chris again and smiled, "We have also been together with my little sister Gretchen, although she's not really my sister, my parent's adopted her from Germany." She looked at me then, "Gretchen's parents worked for my father at a facility he owns there making cheese. They were in a car accident when Gretchen was 12 and they adopted and brought her home because she didn't have other family."

"Another reason to respect your father." I said and Julie smiled big. She was also proud of what her father had done, it showed in her face.

"How old is Gretchen now?" I asked.

"Oh, we didn't do anything with her until she turned 18. I knew she had a big crush on Chris and so I arranged him as a birthday present for her." She blushed as she then said, "I didn't plan on joining them, it just kind of happened and turned into a threesome."

"I see." I then looked over at Chris, "Chris are you fine with me having sex with Julie?"

"Of course, Oliver!" He exclaimed with a big smile.

"And what about you Julie? How do you feel about having sex with me?"

"Oh, Oliver I would love to have sex with you." She said with a smile and a bit of blushing.

"Ok, let's start out though with Chris. Please stand up, and Julie, take out his cock."

Chris stood and turned a bit so that Julie could undo his pants and pull them down. Chris slipped out of his shoes and pants, and then Julie reached for the bulge in Chris's underwear. She stroked his hardening cock through the cotton fabric of his underwear with the palm of her hand. She then looked over at me as she leaned in and ran her tongue over the outline of his glans. I heard Chris take a sharp intake of air and he put his hand on the back of Julie's head.

Julie was putting on a show. She kept eye contact with me and slowly kissed her way down his shaft to where his scrotum would be and then nuzzled her nose into his balls through the fabric. She moved her head, thus her nose, back and forth while she reached both hands up to the waist band and slowly pulled them down.

Chris's cock was average, about 6" but had a nice girth around. He was cut and clean shaven, or perhaps he waxed? Julie wasted no time taking him into her mouth. I watched as she took all of him into her mouth and his head must have passed her throat because I heard her make a small gagging noise that she took under control. Nice!

I stood and started to undo my pants. My cock getting too hard in my jeans to be comfortable anymore. As I undid the zipper, I took the step toward them and pulled out my 9" for them both to see. I heard Chris gasp, but I was too busy watching Julie's eyes widen with lust to look at him. "Do you like this, Julie?"

"Oh, yes Oliver," she said letting Chris's cock out of her mouth with a 'pop'. She took one hand and stroked Chris and put the other one on me. Her warm hand was small on my shaft as she began to stroke it. The skin sliding over my glans began moving the pre-cum around the tip. Julie leaned over and collected a bit on her tongue for a taste. Chris was taking his shirt off. I looked up at him and he was watching Julie stroke my cock, is eyes also betraying a lust for me.

Julie looked up at me with a smile and then looked up at Chris as she took me into her mouth. My god, where did this girl learn to use her tongue like that! I thought to myself as I felt her tongue circle my glans as her mouth sucked me like a Hoover, her hand still stroking my shaft at the base, she was only using two fingers and her thump, her other two fingers were teasing my balls.

I looked at a very naked Chris now. He had taken his cock from Julie and was stroking himself as he watched his beautiful fiancée work on mine. I put my hand up on Chris's shoulder and felt the connection through the bracelet, "Go ahead, help her."

Chris knelt and used his tongue on my scrotum. He took one of my balls into his mouth and sucked on it gently. I enjoyed the view of watching the contrast of his long black hair and her long red hair flowing as they both worked their own type of magic on my cock. I put one hand on the back of Julie's head and grabbed a handful of hair, then did the same to Chris. I pulled them both back and then moved them together with my cock between them. "Kiss each other through my cock," I told the pair.

Chris leaned in and put his mouth over one side of my cock while Julie did the same on the other, their lips meeting, and then they both slid up and down my shaft. When they both reached my glans, they pulled off long enough to French kiss each other and then resume down my cock. When they reached my scrotum each of them sucked on one of my balls. I let this continue for about a half-dozen times, enjoying every feeling and the view of these two doing their work.

"Julie, please stand up and let Chris work alone for a bit." Julie gave Chris one last kiss when they reached the top of my cock and then stood up. Chris tried to take as much of me into his mouth as he could, and use one hand to fondle my scrotum, the other to stroke at the base of my cock up to his mouth. Huh, this guy's a pretty good cock sucker. "Kiss me," I commanded Julie.

Julie leaned in and kissed me, her tongue going into my mouth and playfully flicking mine. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me, I felt her smallish breasts against my chest. I broke the kiss and as my hand grabbed a fist full of hair pulled her head back so that I could kiss down her neck. I heard, and felt on my lips, the small lusty growl in her throat. I pulled back and commanded her, "Take off the dress slowly. Move your hips and give me a sexy little striptease as you take it off."

Julie took a couple steps back; her hips starting to sway and move to a music in her head as she reached back to unzip her dress. She was so beautiful, her long red hair moving with the motion of her like the wave of a long silk scarf would move in the breeze; it rippled and shone bright in the morning sunlight coming through the window. I looked down at Chris who was still sucking on my cock and told him, "You are one lucky fucker. This woman is a goddess."

My cock came out of Chris's mouth with a 'pop', "Thank you Oliver, I know how lucky I am. I still sometimes believe it's all a dream when I look at her." Then he took my whole scrotum into his mouth and sucked my balls. His tongue teasing them. Then he licked up my shaft and circled my glans with his tongue before taking me back into his mouth. I looked over at Julie, she was still moving slowly to the music in her head and was slowly pulling her dress off her shoulders. Her dress came to her breasts and when they came into view, I saw the sexy pink lace bra holding back a pair of small A-Cup breasts that were sporting a hard nipple I could see through the lace. "Stop there with the dress at your hips Julie. Take off your bra and show me those lovely nipples."

Her hips continued to move, and she reached for the clip between her breasts holding the bra together. When it came undone, she pulled the bra apart and exposed her beasts. Even though her breasts were just enough to call them that, her nipples and areola however were the stars of this show. Standing out they were at least two inches and thick. They were about the size of the tips of my pinky fingers. I couldn't wait, "Chris hold that thought." I said as I pulled my cock out of his mouth and stepped over to Julie. I bent in and took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it. She gave a small moan, but the moan turned into another lusty growl when I bit down on it.

"Oh Oliver, I love it when you bite my hard nipples. They are so sensitive, but I just love that feeling," Julie said as she put her hand to the back of my head and held me to her beast. My other hand came up to grab her other nipple between my thumb and the tips of my first and second fingers to twist and pull. My cock was throbbing now, it wanted to be buried deep into this woman's pussy and feel the wet warmth of her tight cannel.

I stood and took off my shirt and then reached over to pull down Julie's dress. I could not stand waiting any longer to feel me inside of her. I picked her up and tossed her on the bed, then reached for her matching pink lace panties. I pulled them off as I pulled up her legs and when the panties were off the back of her legs were against my chest and over my shoulders. I brought my cock to her moist and glistening sex. Her outer labia were parted and showing the inner labia lips that was also open looking like a small pink butterfly. I saw the drip of her juices at the bottom and rubbed the glans of my cock over the drip, my pre-cum mixing with it and with the added slickness I sank deep into her with one thrust.

"Ohhh," Julie let out as I penetrated her. She was tight, and not very deep. I felt the tip of my cock hit her cervix after only 7". That was great for a guy like Chris, but I need to be careful not to hurt her when I fucked her and fuck her was what I did. I began to move and pound into her with as much of my cock as her pussy would take.

I looked back over my shoulder at Chris and commanded him, "Get up on the bed and fill her mouth with cock. Let's spit roast this lusty red headed little minx." Chris smiled and got up on the bed next to Julie's head, who immediately took hold and put him into her mouth. "How's it feel to be so full of cock like this Julie?"

Julie took her mouth away from Chris's cock and looked at me with pure lust in her eyes and growled, "I fucking love it! I feel you bottoming out in my pussy and feel him in my throat at the same time. I want more!" She exclaimed.

So, I gave her more, I pulled out and shoved my two middle fingers in her wetness and then turned her to the side and buried them in her ass. She let out a squeal of surprise and then a scream of lust when I shoved my cock back into her pussy. "There you go, something for all three of your sexy holes," I said as I continued to fuck her with both my cock and my fingers. Chris was watching and matching my fucking rhythm with his own cock in her mouth. "Is this sexy ass of yours virgin Julie?" I asked her. Her only response was to shake her head 'no' as she continued to by fucked in the mouth by Chris. "Do you want me or Chris in that tight little pucker hole?" Her eyes got wide as she considered it, and she made up her mind by clawing at me with one hand.

"All right, I'm pretty soaked with your pussy juices so this may not be too bad," I said as I pulled out my fingers from her ass and then took my cock and slowly slid it out of her pussy and down to her ass. I grabbed her ass with my hand and stretched her hole open as much as I could as I slowly slid the tip of my cock into her tight little pucker. It was tight, when my glans made it through, and her sphincter tightened around the head of my cock I paused to give her time to adjust. I felt her begin to push herself down onto me, so I pressed on. Not only was her ass tight, but it was also hot. My cock felt the extra warmth from her ass as I passed about 4 inches into her and began to fuck her from there. "Hold up Chris," I said, and he pulled out of her mouth as I lifted her up and I laid down on the bed so that Julie was riding my cock with her ass reverse cowgirl.

Julie, with her legs now under her, was able to control how much she took of me at any one time. Soon I was feeling her ass cheeks against my pelvis as she had most of me inside her tight hot back hole. She leaned back with her hands on my chest and pulled her legs out from under her and said, "Come on Chris, my pussy is dripping for your thick cock." Chris smiled and settled in between Julies legs and straddled mine. I felt his cock slide into her wet fuck hole and then felt our cocks sliding across each other with only Julie's thin layers between us. "Oh, fuck you boys are fillin' me up real good." Julie said in a southern accented lusty growl, and I felt her clench her ass around my cock as Chris began to fuck her pussy.

I reached both hands up to put them over Julies little breasts and to pinch her nipples. "Oh, fuck yes Oliver. Pinch my itty-bitty titty nipples harder, HARDER!" She screamed. "Fucking harder! I'm. Gonna. Cum. AAAHHHH!!!" She started shaking, her ass clamped down on my cock and sent my own cum deep into her bowls. Chris must also have been clenched by her pussy because I could feel his cock pumping cum into her. "Fuck, I can feel you both spirting your baby makin' spunk into me," Julie exclaimed and her shaking renewed as she continued to cum again and again. Chris kept pumping his cock into her through his orgasm and remained hard. I could feel his sperm leak out of Julie and drip down onto my balls. My own cum was trapped inside her ass with me also still hard and firmly set in her. Between her clenching ass and Chris stimulating with his cock I was about to cum again and I pulled Julie's nipples as stream after stream of cum flooded into her bowls again.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as I finished with my second load into her ass. Chris was near again, he was making groaning noises and then pulled out to cum all over her pussy and stomach. I felt Julie raise her hand to her pussy and rub his cum into her skin. I lifted her up so that my cock pulled out of her ass and then slide along between her legs. Her fingers reaching down to tickle the head of my cock near her pussy. I began to laugh, and it caught on to Chris and then Julie. All three of us were laughing and touching each other. I even reached up to grip onto Chris's cock and stroke him a bit, just to feel his girth in my hand. He was bigger around than me, but about 3 inches shorter. My other hand was still playfully flicking one of Julie's nipples, her whole body now lying on me, her hair all around my face and neck. It smelled like a sunny spring garden, and I inhaled her scent fully into my lungs and imprinted it on my brain. I wanted to remember this moment forever.

"Chris why don't you go get a shower started." I told him and he got up off the bed and went into the bathroom. "Julie, you are one hot fuck." I told her as she slid off my chest and cuddled up into my side. I noticed all the red hair still across my chest. I leaned in and kissed her, brushing her hair away from her face to do so. Her hand on my cock palm down sliding over it going down to fondle my balls. She gave small moans into my mouth as we kissed. "How do you feel?" I asked as we broke the kiss.

"I feel like I'm a floatin' on the clouds," she said. Her southern accent is heavier than before. She must try and control it consciously and when relaxed, she is speaking with her normal voice. "I shore am glad we hooked up Oliver. I've never had a mad your size afor. Mamma always told us that daddy was big, but I've never seen his. I shore hope you stay around to meet him and my family. I also want you to stick around so as we can still fuck s'more."

Chris came back in, "The shower's ready. Why don't you go get in Julie and let me take care of all the cum on Oliver." Julie planted a hard kiss on my lips and hopped up and walked into the bathroom. I watched and noticed her small tight ass move away. Damn nice ass! I thought to myself and then felt Chris's tongue on my cock and then his lips as he licked and sucked up all the cum on my cock and balls. He grabbed ahold of me and pulled away so that he could suck up the cum pooled around my pubes and the rest of my pelvic area. When he was done, he got up and held out a hand to help me up. "Thanks for that Oliver. I really love sharing lovers with Julie, and your cock is magnificent. I've never had a cock that big before."

I'm not bisexual Chris, so what we did here is as far as I'll be willing to go, but I did enjoy what you did. I'm not even sure I would have gone this far if you were not so clean shaven and this hair of yours," I said as I ran my fingers through it, "honestly I'm jealous of it."

"Would you like to kiss me, Oliver? I sure would love to kiss you." Chris said licking his cum coated lips.

"No Chris, I'm afraid that's a little too far for my tastes. But thank you for asking before you just do it. I appreciate you for that." Chris smiled and nodded. I turned and walked into the bathroom to join Julie and Chris right behind. Although I did use some soap on Chris in helping the three of us get clean, and kissed Julie several times, he remained respectful of me and only touched me within the same limits I touched him.

When we were done Julie stayed behind to dry her hair and Chris and I dressed and sat at the table talking about music while we waited for her. I thought about things and knew I was controlling the magic now. I felt the want and need to hurt Julie, it also wanted me to degrade Chris and his smaller cock, but I held that all back and did what I wanted. I had made two new friends for life, I knew that. I used very little magic to control Chris and Julie after my first encounter with them at breakfast, and I don't feel the need to reaffirm any control over Chris sitting here talking with him. After about 20 minutes Julie came out and she got dressed. I enjoyed watching her move. Even though her breast were small I thought her body was perfect and beautiful. Her long red hair falling around her, down her back, brushing the top of her ass. It was almost like it was alive when I was watching it move and flow over her body. I knew then I wanted to have her do more dancing for me, naked, using her hair to its full advantage.

I also wanted Chris to play around with us also. I knew I was going to take Julie alone next time, but Chris would not be excluded from future encounters. I wasn't too sure I would not let him blow me by himself if the situation presented itself. I knew he would respect my boundaries. I know I couldn't wait to meet the family. 'Daddy' sounds like a good way for me to start making some good money, and Gretchen the 18-year-old foster daughter that had a threesome with Chris and Julie sounds like someone I may want to slip my dick into also.

Julie came over and turned her back to me, "Zip me up?"

I stood and grabbed onto the pull and slowly slid it upward. I couldn't help but notice the scattering of freckles across her back. I should have paid more attention to them earlier; did they go over her shoulders and breasts? I was too enamored with her nipples to remember. When it was done, I planted a kiss on the back of her neck and whispered to her, "I really enjoyed that little romp with you and Chris, but next time it's just you and me sexy," and I licked around her ear and sucked on her lobe flicking it with my tongue.