The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
191 Followers

"I want you to cum for me Jia." I went back to work gently sucking on her nipple, and lightly running my fingers over the other one. I could feel her shiver and then she grabbed two handfuls of my hair as she began to cum. I put my other hand down between her legs and brought it up until I was feeling her hot and very wet pussy. She had spread her legs for me as I slipped my two middle fingers into her sloppy hole. Her pussy clamping down on my fingers as they found her g-spot and I gave her a come-here motion with them. She began to shake, and I felt her squirt into my palm as I kept up my finger action inside of her. "That's it baby cum for me." I told her as she kept squirting her cum all over my hand and soaking her dress and running down her legs onto the floor.

She finally collapsed into me. I held her up with one arm around her as I took my fingers out of her and brought them to my mouth to get a taste of her. Sweet as honey. *Damn I'm going to really enjoy this girl.*

I finished pulling her dress off and picked her up in my arms and took her over to the bed. I laid her down on the bed and she put her legs up over her head, "Fuck me deep Oliver, I want to feel you all the way in me." she said with a voice full of lusty breath. Give me what Oliver could never give me. Give me your seed so that I can have your baby."

I brought my cock up to her and ran my glans over her slit to get them coated in her slick juices. I then slowly sank into her. Her pussy lips felt like velvet over my glans and shaft as I penetrated her warm depth. I gave her an inch past my glans and pulled back and then slowly went back in. I gave her time to adjust to me taking is slow. I wanted this girl more than I have ever wanted anyone else; even Julie. I finally felt her cervix after about 7 inches was inside of her and then slowly made love to her. I fucked her with a passion only reserved for a lover. I controlled the magic. I wanted this girl for myself and no one else. I had a plan for George. It would cost him his fortune, his wife, and his life.

Give and take. The magic would give me Jia, and it would take George. Jia, and hence George's fortune, would be mine. I would be able to travel the world with this beautiful girl at my side. Fucking her whenever I wanted. Staying in fancy hotels that she would soon own. Soon I was coming inside of her, and after we climbed under the covers together, and with Jia snuggled into my arms we fell asleep.

Morning found us still in each other's arms. Jia's head just under my chin, her hair smelling like lavender I hadn't noticed last night. She looked up at me when she felt me awake. "Good morning lover," she said, "last night was so perfect. It was what I imagined it would be like when I left China to come here."

"I'm just sorry you had to suffer through George until now." I told her. "You will not have to go back to him. You can stay with me."

"I would love that Oliver," she said and raised up to kiss me. "I will give you the love and attention a man deserves from a dutiful woman. I will give you children and when we are old our grandchildren will give us joy."

I smiled; I liked the sound of that. Life with this young girl would be exciting. We stayed in bed all morning making love and with the feeling of my cum flow inside of her brought her to tears. "I will always love that feeling of you releasing inside of me." We kissed as I heard a knock on the door.

I got out of bed and walked naked to the door and looked out to see Chris and Julie. Smiling I opened the door and saw Chris's eyes linger on my cock as they came inside. Julie kissed me on the lips. She turned and hit Chris's back who had stopped suddenly looking at the bed with a very naked and glowing Jia laying in it. "Chris, Julia, this is Jia. She will be my girlfriend soon. Jia got out of the bed and literally slinked over to Chris and kissed him fully on the mouth and then did the same to Julia.

"Any friend of Oliver's is my friend also." Jia said after breaking her lingering kiss of Julia.

"Oh, my fucking god Oliver, where did you find this gorgeous creature." Julia asked as she looked over every naked inch of Jia.

Chris for his part was staring at her with an open slack jaw that I reached over and closed for him with a laugh. "Damn Oliver, she's fucking beautiful." He finally was able to say.

Jia of course just stood there and gave a small smile with a bright red blush coming to her cheeks. "Thank you both for your kind words. Please come in." Chris and Julia came in and sat on the couch, I sat down on the other end from Chris with Julia between us and Jia came to settle into my lap, her arm around my neck.

"What are the two of you up to today?" I asked the pair.

"I got a message from Daddy. He and momma are a coming in tomorrow with Gretchen." Julia was a bit flushed. I could see it not only in her cheeks but down her neck and collar was a reddening. She was turned on and fully in lust with Jia. Her southern accent was fully out in the open. She was losing control. I teased her by cupping one of Jia's breasts and squeezing it. Showing Julia just how young and firm they really were. Her eyes had gone wide, and her mouth opened, and she licked her lips.

I looked at Chris. He was much in the same boat as Julia. He was openly staring at Jia's assets, again with an open slack-jawed mouth. "Jia," I said to the beautiful naked Asian girl sitting on my lap, "Why don't you let Chris and Julia get to know you better." She looked back at me and kissed me on the lips before slinking over Chris's body to kiss Julia again. Chris's eyes got huge looking at the naked back of Jia as I'm sure he felt her breast on his hands he had in his lap. I then noticed he turned them over to get a feel.

"Oh fuck, these are firm and soft all at the same time!" He exclaimed as he began to knead her breast in his hand. With his other hand her ran it down her back and over her ass. He squeezed her butt cheek which made her pussy lips open. I took advantage and stuck my tongue into her moist hole.

"Hummm, yeah lover you know how to lick a pussy." Jia said looking back at me after her kissing Julia and returned to kiss her again. Julia was beginning to moan into Jia's mouth, her hands on either side of her face to hold her into the kiss.

I made a playful slap across Jia's ass and told her, "Take these two to bed or lose them forever." Chris laughed and grabbed hold of Jia and pulled her to him as he stood up. Jia let out a little squeal of pleasure at the manhandling and Chris tossed her onto the bed. He unbuckled his belt and then undid his jeans and pulled them down revealing his growing erection. Jia bit her lower lip and gave him a 'come here' motion with her fingers. Chris stepped out of his shoes and jeans and pulled off her shirt and got up on the bed. Jia immediately grasped his hardening cock and took him into her mouth. "Oh, fuck me!" Chris exclaimed.

"I think that is the general idea honey," Julia said as she took off her shoes and she was also wearing jeans and a t-shirt today. I noticed how fantastic her ass looked in those jeans. Then saw her bare fantastic ass and her dipping pink pussy as she bent over to remove the tight jeans from her legs. I couldn't resist and knelt behind her, forced her face down onto the bed, and drove my tongue into her hot fuck hole. She squealed, "Oh, Oliver, oh fuck that's nice."

When I finished having a good taste of Julia's pussy, I stood her up and removed her t-shirt. I slid my hands up over her sides then across to her nipples. What she lacked in breast size her nipples made up for in both size and hardness. I loved rolling them between my fingers and squeezing and pulling on them. She put one hand out onto Chris's ass to give him a squeeze and her other hand went to the back of my head to pull me in to kiss her over her shoulder. She moaned into my mouth as her tongue found mind.

I finally picked her up in my arms and tossed her onto the bed next to Jia. Julia immediately took one of Jia's breasts into her mouth. I then gave myself over to the magic. *Ok, let me have some fun with Chris. Let's see how this goes.* I told the bracelet in my head.

I felt a sort of detachment when I looked at Chris now. I climbed up onto the bed behind him and ran my hand through his mass of long thick black hair and grabbed a handful of it. I pulled his head back and said to him, "You like my new plaything don't you pet?"

"Oh, yes my Lord, very much," he replied. "Her mouth feels like my cock is inside of heaven."

I pulled him away from Jia and she took me into her mouth. "Lick my balls." I told Chris, and he laid down on his back and slid under me and Jia. I felt him take one of my balls into his mouth and suck on it gently. I reached over and took his hard member into my hand and a stroked him a bit, then ran my hand over his scrotum, feeling his smooth ball sack, not a bit of hair on him. Julie took his shaft and began to stroke him while I played with his balls. It was the first time I had ever touched another man sexually, and because of the magic I wasn't revolted or turned off about it. If anything, feeling his smooth ball sack made me wonder what it would be like to put them into my own mouth as mine was now in his.

I pulled Jia from my cock and said, "Lay back baby, and let our friends enjoy your luscious body." Jia laid back and Julia immediately went back to work kissing her and fondling her breasts. Chris turned over and dove into her pussy.

Jia got a huge smile on her face, "Oh, yes my lovely pets you enjoy my body." Then she looked up at me, "Come here lover, I need you in my mouth. Then I want to feel your friends cock inside of me."

I moved to the head of the bed and Jia took hold of my cock and put it in her waiting mouth. I felt her tongue move circling my glans and then over the shaft. Chris came up from his oral ministrations of Jia's pussy and lined his cock up to her. He slowly sank into her, her labia stretching to accommodate his girth. "Oh, fuck he's thick." Jia exclaimed and then took me back into her mouth.

Chris had Jia's leg up onto his chest but now he pulled them down and out so that he could watch his cock slide in and out of her tight snatch. Julie's attention left Jia's breasts and she watched as Chris was fucking her. She finally bent over and began licking Jia's clit and Chris's cock as it moved in and out of her pussy.

I pulled Julia over and made her straddle Jia's head and Jia immediately but her mouth on Julia's dripping pussy and clit while I moved in behind and slid into her. Her pussy was warm and very wet, being turned on by what was going on. I slowly fucked Julia and was enjoying also feeling Jia's tongue on my balls while she also flicked it over Julia's clit.

It was a fuck fest. Jia on her back with Julia over her. I was fucking Julia and Jia was expertly using her tongue and mouth on both of us while Chris was fucking Jia with Julia doing the same as Jia to Julia and Chris. I looked at Chris and could tell he was getting close. But I wanted more. I pulled out of Julia, much to her moaning complaint, and went around behind Chris. "Let's just see how you feel pet." I pushed him over and out of Jia's pussy. Julia took full advantage and drove her tongue deep into her.

Chris on his back I grabbed his legs and pushed them up and out giving me full access to his ass. I put my hard cock to his tight pucker hole and looked up into his eyes, they were full of lust, and he said, "Do it my Lord, make my ass yours." I drove my cock into his tight hole, it was so tight I was only able to get about two inches in past my glans. I started moving back and forth letting him get used to me and relax so that he could take more.

Julia moved over with a mouthful mix of her saliva and Jia's juices and spit on my cock where I was penetrating her fiancée's ass. I was able to go in a couple more inches. I was now fucking Chris with half of my length. Julia had taken Chris's cock into her mouth and Jia was up and using two fingers and her mouth on Julia's pussy. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum." I said and put as much of myself into Chris as I could and blew my load into his bowels. At the same time, I heard Chris coming into Julia's hot mouth.

Then it was Julia's turn coming into Jia's mouth. "Come here lover, lay down over Chris, I'm not leaving you out of this." Jia crawled over and lay down over Chris's chest, I slipped out of Chris and went to work on her pussy while reaching up to flick one of her nipples. I raised up just enough to tell Julia, "Her nipples are very sensitive and will make her cum." I went back to tongue her pussy and Julia went to work on her other nipple. Chris underneath moved one hand up and grabbed her breast that I was flicking her nipple, and his other hand was on Julia's pussy.

I felt her begin to tremor. It then grew into a shake and then a full-on spasm as her orgasm ran through her body. I knew from the earlier experience what would happen and raised up to take hold of my still hard cock and quickly rub across her click with my glans. She gushed out a stream of cum. Her squirt spraying all over us because of my cock rubbing her fast and furiously over her. Julie started laughing, which got me started, then Chris and finally Jia who finished her fountain of youthfulness.

"My god Oliver, that was fantastic." Julie said as Jia rolled off Chris.

"Yes, it was," I said panting. "Why don't you and Jia go get in the shower and clean up." I brushed away some damp red hair from Julia's face. "I'm afraid I got some Jia in your hair." I laughed.

"Oh, it's worth it Oliver. I can't wait for us all to be able to play again with each other." And she got up pulling the tiny Asian girl with her. Together they were a sight to behold, and I heard Chris groan and sigh heavily as he watched them go into the bathroom. I got up and reached a handout to Chris who took it, and I brought him up off the bed to his feet.

"Your ass ok buddy?" I asked him.

"Oh, yeah Oliver I'm fine. It's not the first time I've had a chub your size there. Honestly, I'm a bit surprised you even went there," he said.

"Let's just chalk it up to a lust frenzy that was happening." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Jia has a sort of aura about her that just oozes sexual energy all around her."

"You're not kidding mate." Jia came out of the bathroom and Chris went next to join Julia.

Jia came into my arms and said, "That was really fun lover. We can do that again anytime."

I kissed forehead her and held her tight, "I love you."

She raised her head to look at me and raised up on her toes and still had to pull me down into a kiss on my lips, "I will always love you, Oliver."

Julia came out and I went in Chris was all soaped up and I couldn't resist, I took ahold of him and stroked his soapy cock with one hand and cupped his balls in the other. "You know I just might have to try this waxing. Does it feel as good to you as it feels to me?"

"You enjoy Julie's bare muff don't cha? She and I get wax together. It's fun because the two women who do it to us are both bi and we all have a good fuck at the end."

"Is this in Chicago?" I asked him as I moved around to his soapy ass and run my hand over his hole I just fucked.

"Yeah, it is. You should come with us next time and bring Jia. I'm sure we could get a real good orgy started." Chris took the soap and began to rub my cock cleaning me up from being in his ass. "Now, I don't mind some hairy sweaty balls, but nothing beats a clean and hairless set of testicles in your mouth." He emphasized that by giving mine a light squeeze.

Chris finished and left me alone to finish. Coming out, I found everyone had dressed and Jia was busy braiding Julia's hair. "I have some things to do today." I told everyone as I pulled out some clean clothes. "Chris can you and Julia take Jia out with you today?"

"Of course, we can," replied Julia.

I walked over to Jia as I pulled on my shirt and kissed her on the lips, "I love you. Go have fun with these two and I'll see you later."

Jia smiled and kissed me again, "I love you too."

"Well, aren't you two just the cutest." Chis said and I gave him a playful swipe on the shoulder with my fist.

"Take care of her Chris. She's still just a kid really, and pretty much fresh off the boat. She doesn't know too much about America yet." I told the rock drummer.

"Don't worry about its Oliver. She's safe with us." Chris replied.

I took out the spare key card to the door and gave it to Jia. "Here, so you can get back in if I'm not here." I handed Oliver $3,000.00 from the cash I got from the bank. "Take her shopping for some clothes and other essentials until she can get back into her home."

Oliver took and handed it to Julia instead, "Yeah, we will just let the girls shop and I'll just play bodyguard."

I laughed and clapped him on the shoulder, "Thanks buddy. I'll see you all later." And I walked out the door and to the elevator. On the way down I punched in George's phone number.

"Hello?" I heard him answer.

"Hey, George, it's Oliver. Have you taken care of everything with your lawyer?"

"Yes, it's all taken care of."

"Good, I'm going to meet you at your bank now. What bank do you use?"

"Capital One."

"I will see you there in 30 minutes. Wait for me in the lobby on the ground floor."

"Yes, I will see you in 30 minutes and wait for you."

I hung up and called for an Uber. About 30 minutes later we arrived at the high-rise office building, and I found George seated in the lobby. I walked up to him and reached out my hand. He took it and we shook hands. "You will go with me, and I will open an account. How much money do you have here?"

"I have several million in my main account I use for day-to-day expenses. I have another account that I use for my personal use. It has another 10 million in it."

"You will put half of that in my new account to open it." I told him. "Then you will put Jia's name on all your accounts as being able to have full access to them and will order a debit card for her to have."

"Yes, my Lord." He replied. "Is there anything else?"

"Yes, but that will wait until you have done what I asked here." He nodded and moved toward the elevator, and I followed him. "When we are there, you will introduce the bank personnel to me as your new executive assistant. The money and new account are for me to be able to do my work you have for me within your holdings."

He nodded and said, "Yes, my Lord. I understand."

"Use my name, Oliver Simms, and call me Oliver."

"Yes, Oliver."

We arrived on the fifth floor and got off. George at once saw a banker he knew and went to him. "George, hello there. Did we have an appointment?"

"No Frank, some things have happened, and I need to make a few changes. This is Oliver Simms my new executive assistant."

"Hello Mr. Simms, I'm Frank Wright." We shook hands, and I now had control of Frank if I needed. "Come into my office and we will take care of everything George."

I followed Frank and George and then let George tell Frank what needed to be done. I just sat and acted my part as assistant. "What brings all this on George?" Frank asked.

George looked at me and nodded, "I'm afraid George has had a bit of a health scare. He just wants to have things in order in case something happens." I told the banker.

"I'm sorry to hear that, George. There won't be any problem. Let me add Jia to the accounts first and get her a debit card ordered, then we will go about opening that new account for Mr. Simms."

"Please Frank, call me Oliver. I want the same relationship with Capital One as George has since we will probably be seeing each other more." I told the banker.

"Yes, Oliver. We are here to help you however we can. George has been with us many years, since before I came here in 2000."

TowGod
TowGod
191 Followers