The Thralls of the Wyvern's Bane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and turned to kiss me, "I can't wait Oliver." Then louder to both of us, "Now let's go eat some cake!"

Chris, Julie and I all left the hotel together and caught an Uber to go to their cake tasting. While in the elevator I instructed the pair to act normally and to just treat me, while out in public, as Chris' friend. We arrived at the bakery and sat down at the designated table while the staff brought out 9 different choices of wedding cake flavors. We all decided to choose our top three and see who matched. I chose Caffe Mocha, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Strawberry. Julie the White Chocolate Raspberry, Chocolate, and Salted Caramel. While Chris chose Strawberry, Salted Caramel, and White Chocolate Raspberry.

"Well," I said to the assembled group. "It looks like we have a winner of the White Chocolate Raspberry. Although I must admit that the Strawberry matches Julies hair a bit more than the Raspberry." Everyone laughed and Chris settled the final arrangements for the cake. On the way out the door I said, "Even though we just had our fill of cake I think we should go get some tapas, we haven't had anything else since breakfast.

We caught an Uber to take us to Piperade and we ate 4 plates of tapas and drank some sangria. Near 3:00 we took another Uber to see the caterers and go over the menu. After deciding on a meat, fish and vegetarian main they settled on some sides and then an open bar. Once that was all settled, we went back to the hotel.

When we got on the elevator I mentioned to Chris, "It's been a long day. I really think you are tired and need to take a nap." I pressed the 2 and 3 buttons. "Why don't you take a nap and Julie, and I will go to my room, so we won't disturb you."

Chris yawned and said, "That sounds like a great plan. Just make sure and wake me for dinner."

Julie kissed Chris when the elevator opened and told him, "We won't let you miss dinner, have a nice nap babe."

Chris got off and the elevator continued up the floor and we got off and went into my room. I walked over to the sofa and took off my shoes and then clothes on the way there. "Julie, take off your clothes and come suck on my cock."

I watched as Julie first took off her shoes and then pulled her panties off. As she walked to me, she reached back to unzip her dress and let it fall. She stepped out of it and then unlatched her bra and let it drop also. I was leaning back and had one leg up on the couch and she knelt on the cushions with both knees, her ass up in the air and took me into her mouth. Her mouth felt warm and very wet around my cock as I admired the view down her naked back to her little heart shaped ass. I put a hand on the back of her head and pressed down, "Gluk, gluk, gluk."

"Oh yes Julie, just like that. Take that cock into your throat." I kept guiding her head down on my cock with one hand while my other found her hard nipple and gave it a twist. That invoked a lust groan from her throat, and she pulled away from me and raised herself up and leaned in to kiss me.

"I love it when you twist my nipples, Oliver. It makes me so fucking wet and horny." She then got right up into my lap and guided my cock into her pussy. She began to grind down on me, my cock moving only an inch or so, but also feeling my glans rubbing over her cervix. I had her one nipple in my fingers, and I took the other into my mouth sucking hard on it and even biting down and pulling on it with my teeth. "Fuck yes Oliver. This is how I like being fucked. Torture my nipples while I fuck myself with your cock."

Her grinding down on me was taking its toll on my control of orgasm. I wasn't going to last long she felt so fucking good on me. "Are you on birth control Julie?" I asked the red headed little spinner that currently had her head back and I could feel her hair brushing over my balls.

"Yes, you don't have to worry about coming inside of me." And with that I blew my hot sticky cum deep into her. "Oh, fuck!" She yelled and I could feel her pussy walls constrict around me and she began to shake as her own orgasm took her. "Yes, Oliver. I can feel you cum deep inside of me. It's so warm. Fill my pussy Oliver." As I finished my orgasm, I knew I needed more of her. I swung her over and put her facing away from me, her arms on the back of the couch. I was still hard and sank my cock back into her sloppy wet pussy, our cum mixed and dripping out of her.

"You are so fucking hot Julie. I can't get enough of your tight fuck hole. Your ass looks so good fucking you like this." I was really pounding on her now. Her ass cheeks slapping into me and my balls in turn hitting against her clit. She had picked up a pillow and was currently screaming into it. I pulled my cum soaked cock out of her pussy and rammed it into her tight ass. It was a good thing she was already using that pillow, because she really let out a scream when I bottomed out in her ass.

*No, stop!* I commanded the bracelet. I pulled out of her ass and sat down on the couch and pulled Julie to me. I held her as tears fell out of her eyes and she cried into my chest. "I'm so sorry Julie I didn't mean to do that to you."

"I understand my Lord Master. You have the right to take me however you wish." The magic was in full control of her. I heard her speak that in Gaelic, my mind automatically now translating it.

I held her and smoothed her hair down from her head and down her back. I loved the feel of its shiny red silkiness. "No Julie, I may have the right, but that doesn't mean it is right to do that sort of thing to you without consent or even warning. It won't happen again."

She looked up into my eyes, and I leaned in to kiss her. Her tongue probing into my mouth and found my own to wrestle. She stopped and looked again at me, "I'm ok Oliver." She was speaking English again.

"It should never have happened, and it won't happen again." I promised her as I continued to stroke her hair. I just loved the feel of her hair beneath my hand as it smoothed down her naked back. I was still hard, and my cock was now throbbing from the feel of her. I wanted this woman so bad, but until I learned to control the magic better. I lifted her head up with my other hand under her chin and looked into her green eyes, "I'm sorry Julie, it will not happen again. Not with you. You are very special to me. I love you."

"I love you too Oliver," and she kissed me. It wasn't just a kiss however; I could sense her love and affection in it. Her tongue finding mine and slowly dancing around each other. It was the best kiss I have ever had.

Her hand found my hard cock and began stroking me. I stopped her, "no Jules, my turn." I lifted her from me and carried her over to the bed and laid her down gently. I kissed her forehead as I smoothed her hair off her face. I wanted to kiss every single freckle on her beautiful face, but I would need to save that for another time. I kissed one cheek, then her nose, and then the other cheek before I kissed her lips. She started giggling as I began kissing down her neck to her collarbone. I brushed my fingertips over her skin from her collarbone down over each of her tiny breasts with her large hard nipples followed by my lips. My tongue paying special attention to her nipples. Down to her belly button, and yes, her freckles were all over her luscious body.

When my tongue began its descent over her treasure trail her giggles turned to laughter. Her hands on my head and her fingers running through my hair. "Oh, fuck Oliver, you are going to make me cum before you ever reach my pussy." When my mouth reached her slit, I slid my hands up her sides and over to cover her beasts and my fingers took each nipple gently rolling them as my tongue flicked over her clit. "OH FUCK!" She began to tremble and shake; her orgasm was huge. Her hips forcing her clit into my mouth, and I sucked it hard. I looked up at her and she had put her thumb in her mouth. She was sucking it like a child would to keep herself from screaming loudly through the orgasm. "MMMMMMMM!"

I felt her fresh juices and what was left of mine flowing from her over my chin. I have never tasted my own semen before, but I did now and mixed with her sweetness my saltiness was like an aphrodisiac. I took some into my mouth and came back up to hers and kissed her. Her tongue greedily taking it into her mouth and then licking my lips to get more. She took a hand and dipped her two middle fingers into her sloppy pussy and brought it to her mouth to suck them clean. "Oh, fuck Oliver we taste so good together. That was also the best orgasm I have ever had. Fuck I love you!" And she kissed me hard and passionately.

"Remember love," I said when I broke our kiss. "This is our little secret. Just between you, me and Chris. I still love Chris very much and are going to marry him."

"Yes Oliver, I know. But it still will not change how I now feel about you."

"Come on Jules, let's go take a shower."

She giggled, "You started calling me 'Jules', my father has called me that ever since I could remember. Chris doesn't call me that because it's what my father calls me, but for some reason it feels right to have you call me Jules."

"Then that is what I will call you when it's just the two of us together, and Julie when we are with Chris and others."

We showered and got cleaned up. I was still hard, and Julie helped me out in the shower when she soaped me up. Her small hands working over my shaft and balls until I was coming all over us both, the first couple of shots even reaching up to her face. We got out and dried off. I put on a fresh set of clothes and Julie slipped into her sundress without bothering with the bra and panties. She put them into her bag. "I will change back in my room when I wake up Chris. It will be a nice surprise for him when I wake him by giving him a blowjob and then mounting him." She giggled at the thought.

She kissed me at the door and left, "See you at dinner."

"Come up and get me when you two are done fucking around." I smiled and winked at her.

I closed the door and walked over to the table to sit. I looked at my phone and saw that the time was 5:12. I probably had a couple of hours before Julie was done fucking Chris and them getting ready for dinner. I turned my wrist over and said to the bracelet, "I care about her, you will never try and make me hurt her again." The bracelet squeezed me, and I felt the two pulses for 'yes'. "I promise that I will take someone who you can use like that once in a while, but not with someone I want to have a relationship with." The bracelet gave me another squeeze in understanding. "I'm glad that we can have this discussion like this. I don't want to be taken control of unless I give you control. Agreed?" Two pulses. "Now, I am not interested in guys, but I really don't want to leave Chris completely out either. Are you able to make me feel a want for him? I don't mean letting him fuck my ass, that is still a no go, but possibly having me fuck him when Julie and he are with me sexually?" Two pulses. "Ok, we can visit that possibility later. Now then, do I have to make physical contact for the magic to work that first time for everyone?" One pulse. "Great, let's talk and you can tell me how."

An hour later and I believe I understood what the bracelet was trying to teach me. I would have to try it out soon. From what it told me, I could send the magic out to someone who would then feel the need to meet me and thus have the chance for the physical contact needed for the magic to control that person. I was going to try this at dinner tonight. A knock on the door brought me out of thought and I got up to open the door. Chris and Julie were there, "Hey buddy, ready for some grub?" Chris said with a big smile.

I looked at Julie who was smiling and clinging to his arm. "Well, aren't you both looking like the cat who just fucked the canary." I laughed and clapped Chris on the shoulder. "Come on, let's eat." And we all left and caught an Uber to Gary Danko's. Once inside I shook hands with the Maitre d' and said, "Hello, we are the party who has a comped dinner at the chef's table tonight."

The magic flowed and the man smiled and said, "Of course sir, right this way."

We sat and a bottle of wine was set before us, Gary Danko was not in that night, but his sous chef welcomed us, and he shook my hand. We had a wonderful time at dinner and as we were leaving, I noticed a couple eating. The woman was wearing a burgundy dress that showed off her cleavage of what looked like C-Cup breasts. Her shiny black hair framed her lovely Asian face, I guessed she was just out of her teens. The man with her was much older maybe 60, and white. I decided to test the magic.

I sent out a thought to the old man. He raised his head and looked around and seeing me waved and gave me a 'come here' motion with a smile. *Thank you*, I thought to the bracelet, and it gave me a small squeeze. "Hey Chris, I see someone I need to catch up with. You two can head back and enjoy the rest of the evening and I'll see you both tomorrow."

"No problem, Oliver, have a good night." Chris said and Julie gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight" she whispered.

They continued to leave, and I walked over to the table and shook hands with the old man; the magic flowing. "Hey, I have not seen you for ages." I said as we shook hands. The old man smiled and said, "This is my new wife Jia. She doesn't speak a word of English yet, but she is damn good and fucking me."

I reached out my hand to the girl and said, "Hello Jia, it's really nice to meet you." She took my fingers in her small hand, and I felt the magic spark into her, it wasn't just the normal one either, it felt like the static shock before. I looked at her eyes and saw the beautiful brown eyes widen and her pupils dilated several times. I knew that I was now in total control of her through the magic. "It is so nice to finally meet you, my Lord." She said in Gaelic that the magic translated for me. "Please sit down and speak with George and I."

I took the empty seat next to George and as I did placed my hand on his shoulder, "You will do what I tell you to and I will not have to touch you again, understand?"

"Yes, of course my Lord." He answered, also in Gaelic.

"Good, now what is it that you do that you have a trophy wife as young and beautiful as Jia?" I asked him.

"I own a chain of high-quality boutique hotels all over the US and in 13 other countries."

"Really? How interesting. And do you have any family, any heirs to this fortune?"

"I do not. My last wife and son were killed in an auto accident a couple years ago. The stupid bastard was drunk and was supposed to be just bringing his mother home from a gala she was attending. I hate those stuffy things. Anyway, I bought myself a good ol' fashion mail-order bride from China. She's going to give me a new son or daughter to pass things on to."

I looked over to Jia and asked, "Are you happy in this arrangement? Answer me honestly."

"I want a good life. He does not treat me too badly."

"But you could be happier?"

"Yes."

I looked back to George. "Tomorrow, I want you to go into your lawyer's office and draw up a new will. You will leave everything to Jia here, and I mean everything. Am I clear on this George?"

"Yes Lord, I will do as you command." George said with a smile.

"Very good. Now, you will from now on treat Jia like a princess. She is to have nothing but respect from you and everyone that comes around." George nodded. "Jia," I said looking at her do you have a personal cell phone?" She shook her head no. "George, you will give her a personal cell phone and Jia will call me if anything happens to her that she is not happy with. Here," I said taking my phone out and handing it to him. "Put your personal phone number in my cell phone." He did as I told him, and I sent him a message. "You will put my number in your phone under 'Oliver' and will answer it anytime I call you." He nodded yes and did what I told him.

"When you are finished eating you will go home alone tonight and tomorrow will go see your lawyer and do what I have said. You will first, however, drop Jia off at the Holiday Inn Express. Jia, you will come up to room 312 and spend the night with me."

"Yes, my Lord." They both responded, George with a nod and Jia with a smile.

"Good, now please finish your meal. George, you will call me when you are finished with your lawyer tomorrow." I got up and left.

I went back to the hotel and waited. About an hour later I heard the knock on my door. I got up and let Jia inside. She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek. A blush coming to her cheeks. "Jia, you will from now on only speak English unless you are speaking to someone Chinese, then you may speak that. You will also call me by my name Oliver."

She nodded and smiled, "Yes Oliver." She had only a slight accent, the bracelet's magic was amazing. I took a good look at her standing in the good lighting of the room. She was small, maybe 5'2" half of her long silky black hair falling over one shoulder down to about her navel over a very firm looking set of breasts my mouth was watering to suck on.

"How old are you Jia?"

"I am 19."

*Fuck George, practically robbing the cradle with this girl.* I thought. "Come sit down on the couch and talk with me." She walked over to the couch, and I noticed the slender calves of her legs that disappeared into the dress. The dress had an opening in the back that went up to her about mid-thigh and the back was bare. She was not wearing a bra. That made me want to feel her beasts even more. *Are they real?* I questioned myself. Her ass moved in the tight dress like a model walking the runway. This girl knew she was sexy and what affect her body had on men.

She sat on one end, and I sat on the other. "Are you wearing any underwear Jia?"

"No, George would never allow it. He bought me this dress just to be able to bend me over to fuck me when he wanted. It's one of his favorites."

"I can see why. You are very sexy and beautiful Jia." She smiled. "How big is George's cock? Does he satisfy you?"

"No, he has a tiny cock, and he cums very little. He will probably never get me pregnant."

I stood and took out my cock, "What do you think of mine Jia?"

Her eyes widened and she reached out to touch my shaft. It jerked at her touch growing out a few inches. "I have never seen a cock as beautiful as yours Oliver. May I suck on it?" she asked as she began to stroke me to my full erectness.

"Of course, Jia, my cock is always going to be available to you whenever you want it." I told the girl as she quickly put her lips around by glans and began to suck on me. "Oh, that's nice Jia. How much of it can you take?"

She began to bob her head and take a little more of me each time. She soon had my glans going down her throat, "Gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk." Her tiny hand cupping my balls and playfully rolling them with her fingers. It felt amazing. She pulled away from me, my glans coming out of her mouth with a 'pop'. She then used her tongue to like the underside of my shaft from balls to glans, taking it slowly. I felt that familiar feeling of my impending orgasm and stopped her.

I stood her up and slowly pulled the dress off her shoulders and then from over her beasts. I left the dress on her hips as I took one of her breasts in my hand and gave it a squeeze. *Oh, my fucking god this thing is real!* I exclaimed in my head as I was kneading it with my fingers. Her nipples were not immediately erect. They were soft and like little dimples hiding on top of her dark areolas. I took one in my mouth and sucked on it gently. I heard her give a sharp intake of air into her lungs and looked up to ask, "Are your nipples sensitive?"

"Yes Oliver, very sensitive. I have made myself cum just by playing with them before."