The Three of Us

Story Info
The story of three lifelong friends.
16.2k words
4.2
3.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyL613
GuyL613
6 Followers

Introduction:

I call this story fiction, but it is based on three people I have known for many years. This is a similar rendition to what really happened.

THE THREE OF US

Part 1

I would have to say that Norman is probably my very best friend. We started grade school together, then, graduated from high school together. We attended the same University and both graduated with honors. Neither of us had any brothers or sisters, so one might say that we were as close as brothers. We did everything together, hunting, fishing, partying, and yes, dating.

Norm and I are a lot alike in many ways. I'm 6'1" tall, weigh 200 pounds with light brown hair and blue eyes. Norm is 6' tall, weighs 205 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes. A lot of people around here think we look enough alike to be brothers,

Through the years, we almost always double dated and many times, we dated the same girls. That inevitable night came that Norm and I both lost our virginity....... to the same girl.

We had known Jan forever, as we were growing up. Neither of us had ever dated her. She was a tom boy, our pal, a good friend, a buddy....whatever you would like to call it. When none of us was doing anything else, we would hang out together, cruising, drinking and just having fun.

Jan wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world back then, but she was very attractive. Her body was fantastic. She had long, dark brown hair, was 5' 10 inches tall and weighed about 120 pounds. She had a great figure, 34C breasts, long legs and a great ass.

We had all grown up on working cattle ranches and one thing that we all liked was rodeo. Norm and I competed through high school then later went on to compete at the collegiate level at Texas A&M. Jan was a barrel racer and was always there cheering us on the same way we cheered for her. We were our own best fans.

It was the summer after our Senior year. Jan, Norm and I had competed in a rodeo in Roaring Springs, Texas. I had taken second in the bull riding, Norm had taken first, then, Norm and I had won the team roping event and Jan had won the Barrel Race. It was a good night for all of us and we were on top of the world.

After the rodeo, an outdoor dance was held on the town's tennis courts. It was always hot, the beer was cold and the dancing was endless. We could always find someone to dance with. There were a lot of singles there and rarely did any of us ever just stand and watch, unless it was beer break time.

All of us danced our wheels off that night and when the dance ended at 1:00 am, we loaded up the horses, jumped in my truck and headed home. I was driving, Norm was shotgun and Jan was between us. We were all still on top of the world. Jan was feeling the effects of the alcohol she had consumed. She locked arms with Norm and I and began to giggle. I asked her what her problem was. She said, "Guys, I only have one problem and I hope you guys can help me with it, since we're all the best of friends.

Norm and I looked across the truck at each other with puzzled looks on our faces. "Just what kind of problem do you have?" Norm asked her.

"Well guys, it's like this. We are all 19 years old, we have known each other all our lives and we're all virgins. Tomorrow morning, I don't want any of us to be virgins any more. I'll help you guys, you guys help me......what do you say?" Then she gave us the biggest smile she had.

Norm and I exchanged surprised looks, grinned, shrugged our shoulders, then, nodded yes at each other. Jan had been watching us and yelled out, "That's fuckin' great guys, I knew you wouldn't turn me down."

The mood had definitely just gotten better. All of our parents were gone to an Angus Association meeting in Dallas and wouldn't be home till Tuesday. The timing was perfect. Everything was set.

It would take us a little over an hour to drive home, so Jan decided we needed to get warmed up. She and Norm began making out and I watched with great interest as their hands roamed all over each other. About twenty minutes later she pulled away from Norm and said, "Ok, Norm, it's time for you to drive while I get Rob warmed up."

I quickly pulled over and traded seats with Norm. Jan sat astraddle me with her arms wrapped around my neck. She looked at me and asked, "Well, Rob, are you ready for this?" Then she pressed her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth. Till right then, I had never thought of Jan in any other way except as a buddy.

Our parent's ranches were all adjacent. During the summers, we all would ride together, skinny dip in the creek and just be kids. While swimming, we had all seen each other naked many times and never really thought much about it. Right now, though, my cock was about to break through the zipper in my jeans. I had just realized that Jan was a beautiful GIRL and, unknown to us right now, we were about to step into a whole new relationship.

When we arrived at my house, Norm stopped my truck and trailer close to the corrals. We unloaded the horses, fed them then went into the house. We were all a little nervous, we were about to take a giant step in our lives and we were all eagerly anticipating what was about to happen.

We were all a little sweaty and smelled like a horse. Our first order of business was to shower and get cleaned up. It was approaching 3:30 am and at this time, none of us was a bit tired. We showered together in my Mom and Dad's bathroom. Their shower was huge. Dad always said he could have a dance in there.

Jan's naked body was beautiful. Her breasts were absolutely breathtaking and her nipples were as hard as pencil erasers. Her pussy was as bald as the day she was born. Norm and I had both soaped her body up and were washing her all over with our hands while she stroked our dicks with hers. We were kissing her all over and things were quickly beginning to happen. We dried each other off and went into my bedroom and pulled back the covers on my bed.

We all three got on the bed and began to kiss and fondle each other. After some time, Norm got on his knees between her legs and asked her, "Jan, is it all right to do it?"

She smiled at us both and said, "It's time guys, just don't cum inside me, I don't want to get pregnant. So, before you cum, pull out and cum on my stomach."

Norm slowly dragged his cock head up and down her sopping wet pussy before he started to push in. At that point, his seven inch cock slipped in easily and he began to fuck her, very slowly. I watched intently and squeezed her tits as his cock went in and out of her wet pussy. Within a few minutes, he pulled out of her and sprayed cum all over her stomach, tits and my hand. It was a huge load, bigger than any of us was expecting. I went to get a towel to clean her up while Norm regained his composure.

(I know what you're thinking, she was a virgin... and his cock went inside her that easily? Well, let me tell you a little about ranch life before I go any further. When girls grow up riding horses and working on a ranch, their hymen usually gets broken at an early age. They are extremely tight, but usually do not go through the pain that other girls go through when they lose their virginity. Jan was this way, plus she has told me that she pleasured herself a lot before that night.)

When I returned with a wash cloth and towel, Norm was sitting on the edge of the bed and Jan was still lying on her back, spread eagle, in the middle of the bed. I handed the wash cloth to her and she began to wipe Norm's cum off of her body. You couldn't have wiped the smile off of Norm's face. I asked, "Well, how was it?" He just smiled and said, "Wonnerfulllllll, absolutely wonnerfullllllll."

Jan looked at me and made a bored face. "He didn't last long enough for me to get it. I've cum harder riding my horse." After the long day and his huge orgasm, Norm sat in a nearby chair and dozed off to sleep.

I just laughed, and asked her, "Well, is it ok if I try?"

I saw a look in her eyes I had never seen before. As she sat there in the middle of the bed, naked, she held her arms out to me and said, "I want you inside me Rob, now."

I moved between her spread legs and lay down on top of her, supporting myself on my elbows. My manhood was poised at the entrance to her warmth. I could feel the heat radiating from her body as I slowly pushed inside her. I felt myself going deeper and deeper inside her till my seven inches of throbbing meat was entirely buried inside her. I didn't move at all, I just lay there, enjoying the wonderful feeling of her vagina wrapped around me.

Jan still had that look in her eyes as she pulled me down to her lips and kissed me. Her tongue danced with mine as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me close. I began to fuck her, very slowly and very deliberately. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before. It wasn't just the exquisite feeling of her body surrounding my dick, it was a feeling that I was feeling deep inside myself when I looked into her eyes as we moved together.

Jan closed her eyes and clenched her teeth. I felt her body stiffen from head to toe and I heard her quietly say, "Oh God, Rob, I'm cummming....Oh, oh, oh...it feels sooooooo good......you're making me cum, Rob."

I was feeling the rush of the moment and continued to push in and out of her, not wanting to finish before she was completely done. After several more pleasurable strokes in and out of her tight pussy, I saw her eyes open and a huge smile on her face. "You made me feel like a woman, Rob, a whole woman."

I felt a twinge in my balls that was unmistakable....I was going to cum and I had to get my dick out of her, quick. Urgently I pulled back from her and pulled my cock from her hot pussy. It was just in the nick of time...I exploded onto her stomach, putting a large puddle of hot semen into her belly button. She had grasped my cock and was stroking it, trying to get every drop of cum out of me.....smiling continuously as she pleasured me further. I collapsed on top of her and she wrapped her arms around me and held me tightly.

She whispered in my ear as we lay together, "Rob, you were great. Thank you for waiting for me, I've always known you were the considerate one."

She kissed me again before I rose up off of her. My cum was all over both of us so we decided to go to the shower and clean up. Norm was passed out in the chair so we just threw a blanket over him and didn't disturb him.

We showered quietly, washing each other's bodies gently. When we finished, we went to my bed and pulled the covers up over us. I kissed her gently as she cuddled up next to me. I could see the faint hint of sunrise coming through my window as we drifted off to sleep.

Part 2

I woke up at 7:45 am with Jan still curled up against me. Norm was gone. I knew he had chores to take care of this morning as did I. I quietly eased out of bed and got dressed. As I went about my morning duties, my mind kept going back to last night and the sensational feeling of my first piece of ass.

I thought to myself, "Rob, if that is what sex is like, life is going to be a wonderful trip." Little did I know what the future would hold.

I finished my Sunday morning chores and went back inside. I could smell bacon frying and boy was I hungry. I walked into the kitchen and there was Jan preparing breakfast wearing nothing but one of my t-shirts and a pair of my workout shorts. Everything was a little big for her, but it looked great.

"I thought I'd fix breakfast for you, since you were out working this morning while I slept in," she said.

"It smells great and I'm starved."

We sat and ate breakfast together and talked about the rodeo. After a while, it was time to talk about the elephant in the room. I looked at her and said, "Jan, last night was fantastic. Thank you....I'll never forget it."

She smiled and replied, "Well, my friend, it was great and you were really, really good to me and I thank you for that. For our first time, I'm damn happy. Now, with Norm, I can't say that it was anything special. I was just starting to feel good when he yanked his dick out of me and began to try to drown me." I started laughing and almost choked on a piece of bread.

Jan was laughing too. It was good that Norm wasn't there while we made fun of him. He later told us that he was so pumped up and so anxious, he just couldn't hold it. He said that her pussy was so warm and tight that it was just more than I could handle. He apologized to Jan many times for it and she forgave him. We still tease him about it to this day.

The summer passed and we all went off to college. We all attended Texas A & M at College Station, Texas. Norm and I studied Ag-Business and Jan studied to become a Veterinarian. We were all in the Rodeo Club and competed in all the NIRA rodeos throughout Texas and Louisiana. The three of us were still inseparable as buddies. We all dated other people during our years at A & M, but nothing serious. I was the NIRA Bull Riding Champion three of the four years there. Norm and I finished second in Team Roping once and won the event two years. Jan had two first place Championships in the Barrel Racing event. We all did well through those years.

During our Senior year, the three of us had been out partying after the finals. We were all feeling no pain and decided we should go get a motel room and fuck again, for old time sake. We found a nice room with two king size beds. Just like the last time, we all went to the shower together and got ourselves worked up. Jan stood looking at our cocks as she stroked them. I can't believe that you guys have the same size cocks. I mean, look, those things are identical. In all my time at A&M, I have never had a guy with a cock this size. I think I'm going to have a lot of fun with you two tonight. With that statement, we dried off and went to bed.

We had all become a lot more experienced than we were that first time. Norm and I both kissed and fondled Jan for over half an hour before she took Norm's cock in her mouth and began to suck him. He was lying on his back, leaning against the headboard and Jan was on her hands and knees between his legs. I moved up behind her and began to eat her bare, naked pussy. I could hear her moan as she sucked Norm. I continued to lick her from her clit to her ass, feeling her cum twice as I ate her. Then, I pushed my cock deep inside her and began to fuck her.

Jan moved back against me. This definitely was not like the first time, it was much better. I said to her as I continued to plunge into her wetness, "I'll pull out and cum on your back, so don't worry."

She stopped sucking Norm's cock and looked back at me. "Rob, don't worry about it, I'm on the pill and its ok if you cum inside me. It'll be a lot better for us both," she said smiling, "maybe Norm won't try to drown me this time."

We all three had a good laugh as she went back to taking Norm down her throat. In a short while I heard Norm groan and grab her by the head. Jan took all of his cock down her throat as Norm shot his load of cum into her waiting mouth. Jan swallowed most of it, letting just a little escape and trickle down her chin. I was starting to feel really good. I felt Jan cumming again and began to squeeze her breasts as I pushed deep inside her. She had reached back between her legs and was rubbing her clit franticly when I began to fill her with my hot seed. I knew that the mixture of cum inside her was running out around my cock and down the insides of her legs. I was having one of the longest and most fantastic orgasms I ever remember having. My balls just wouldn't stop delivering my seed into her. After that, we all just lay back on the bed and rested.

We all must have slept for a short while. When I woke up, Norm was on top of Jan. Her arms and legs were wrapped around him and they were fucking like there was no tomorrow. Jan was screaming at him to fuck her harder and harder and he was slamming his meat into her as hard as he could. I laid there and watched, listening to their skin slap together each stroke. Jan's body was heaving up to meet his thrusts and they were sweating profusely, their bodies glimmering in the dim light. Then I saw Jan take a deep breath as her body tensed. She shoved her pussy upwards violently, almost unloading Norm like a PBR bull. Norm slammed his cock into her hard, saying, "I'm cumming Jan, I'm filling your cunt full of my sperm."

I watched Norm's balls, pulsing, shooting his load deep inside Jan. I was so turned on watching my two friends fuck. My cock was so hard I thought it would split in two. I began to jack off, trying to relieve the pain I was feeling. Jan had come down from her orgasm and saw what I was going through. "Bring that dick to me Rob... I want it in my mouth!"

I moved to her head and she took me down her throat and began to squeeze my balls as I mouth fucked her. The next thing I felt was her finger going up my ass. I lost it and let go. I heard slurping noises coming from Jan's mouth as I filled her oral cavity with my cream. Her finger was inside my ass, further stimulating me. I continued to cum, watching as she swallowed my juices and tongued the bottom of my hard cock. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and went down and kissed her. I could taste cum on her tongue. I said to her, "Where the fuck did you ever learn to do that...that was....that was fucking great!"

She smiled at me, "I remember when you took care of me, I just wanted to return the favor."

The three of us fucked all night. Jan had learned some things that really felt good. Norm and I double penetrated her several times before morning. She was the meat in our sandwich and she loved being there, feeling both of us inside her at the same time.

When morning came, the bed we were in was a mess. All of us had dried cum all over our bodies and when Jan stood, a torrent of mixed fluids ran out of her holes and down her legs. This night had been much, much more satisfying to us than that first time, four years ago. We were all starved, so, we cleaned up and went to breakfast.

Graduation day came and all of our families got together and went out to dinner that night. It was a really joyous occasion for everyone. Norm and I were moving back home and becoming partners in our respective family's ranches. Jan was also coming home and had a job working for the local Vet and would be helping her Dad on their ranch also. It seemed that things had worked out for all of us.

Norm and I still got together a lot after we got home. We both worked a lot, but we did get the chance to go out together once in a while and go drinking and chasing pussy. Some of the women around town were thinking we were probably two of the most eligible bachelors around and they didn't mind letting us get in their jeans. They all knew that we both would one day own the family ranches and would be a prime catch. But, all Norm and I wanted was to have fun and believe me, we had a lot of fun. We shared a lot of women around the area.

I would see Jan quite a lot. Because she worked for the Vet that we used she came out to the ranch periodically. One day Jan was sent out to our ranch on a call. I had a cow that was really sick and Dad and I couldn't figure out what the problem was. When Jan arrived and examined the cow, she told us she suspected it to be Bovine Tuberculosis. We knew that this could potentially be a very devastating disease. She took blood samples from the cow and recommended that we destroy the animal and bury it.

Not wanting to take any chances, we had one of the hired men take the backhoe out on the back side of the ranch and dig a deep hole. We put the cow in a trailer and took her out to the site and euthanized her, pushed her into the hole, covered her in lime and covered her up.

The cow had not been with other cows and we were reasonably sure that the infection had not spread. We informed all the men on the ranch what to look for and started inspecting the cattle daily.

GuyL613
GuyL613
6 Followers