The Three of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a lot of people there, cops, ambulances, paramedics and lookie loos. The only thing that Norm saw were the bodies of his wife and child, covered in a blanket. That event broke his sprit. He retreated into his house and didn't come out for anything.

It was a good thing that he had a great ranch foreman or the ranch would have gone to hell in a handbag. His foreman stayed in touch with me and asked my advice on many things. Norm had told him to just talk to me about whatever he needed and to leave him alone. Many times I went over to see him and could hardly get a word out of him. He would thank me for helping him with the ranch and that was about all he would say. Jan tried to talk to him a couple of times and he would completely ignore her.

About a year later, Jan and I were sitting on the patio, one evening, talking about Norm and what we could do to try to get him back to his old self. We knew that that person was still there, if we could just reach him.

Jan looked at me very seriously. "I've got an idea Rob, it might work. But it will only work if you are in one hundred percent too."

I looked at her wondering just what was on her mind. "Well, let's hear it, tell me, all I can do is say no."

Jan came over to the loveseat and sat next to me. "Rob, since we've been married, Norm has tried to get me to have sex with him several times. I've always said no. He would bring up the times he had fucked me and ask if that didn't mean anything. Again I said no. I think that if we could get him over here some evening for dinner, you could offer to share your wife with him. Maybe the opportunity to fuck me would bring him back to his old self. But darling, you have to be all in or it won't work.

I sat and stared at Jan, not quite knowing what to think at this point. "And you want to do this? You want to fuck my best friend in front of me, is that what you are saying?"

She looked deep into my eyes with that look she has and said, "Rob, I love you with all my heart and soul. You are my husband and you are the man that I want to spend my whole life with. Next to you, Norm is my best friend, he will always be my best friend and I'll do anything it takes to get our best friend back, including letting him have me and fill me with his seed. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing will change about the way I feel for you, but, I would never do anything that would jeopardize our marriage, I will not even consider it if you're not one hundred percent in agreement with it. If you have any doubts, I will just forget it. The final decision is yours, Rob. I'll stand by whatever you decide."

I sat and stared out across the ranch toward the Caprock. It is a sight that I had seen a million times and never tired of it. Deep in my mind I went over and over the words that Jan had said to me. I remembered the three of us growing up together and all the things we did together, including losing our virginity together. We had shared good and bad times and we had laughed and cried together. We are all a part of each other and that's something that will never change, even in death. I looked at my sweet and loving wife and knew that everything she had said was true and heartfelt. If sharing my wife would bring my best friend back to me, I would do it.

I looked back at Jan. "My love, let's do this thing. Let's save our friend and make him a part of our lives again. I'm one hundred percent in."

Jan hugged me tight with tears running down her cheeks. "I know this will work, he has always been in love with me and sad that I didn't love him in the same way that I love you. See if you can get him over here and let's get our best friend back."

As I went to the office to call Norm, I was thinking about what was about to happen. I wondered if I could truly watch my best friend laying between my wife's long legs, fucking her till he fills her with his cum? It's a hard question to answer. I had watched it happen before, and had been ok with it, but she wasn't my wife then. I wondered if it would make a difference.

I called Norm. The phone rang at least twenty times before he picked it up. "Hi Rob," he said, "whats up?"

"Norm," I said to him, "We want you to come over for dinner tomorrow night. Jan and I want you to get out of the house and come see us. I'll do some really good rib-eyes and we'll have some fresh baked potatoes and all the trimmings. We'll slam down some of my fantastic Margaritas and just have a good visit. We haven't done this in a long time and I think it's high time we do. What do you say, will you come?"

He was silent for the longest time, so long in fact, that I finally asked if he was still there. "Yeah I'm still here Rob. Do you guys really want me to come over, I mean I'm not the best of company, are you guys sure?"

"Sure, we're sure. We want to see our best friend again, we want to see that third member of the three of us. Will you come?"

After another long silence, he said, "Hell yeah, I'll come....I miss the hell out of you guys. What time?"

"Be here at six, I'll have the Margaritas ready. See you tomorrow evening." I hung up and walked back out to the patio where Jan was waiting for me.

"Well......well Rob, what did he say?"

"He said he'd be here. I told him 6:00. I told him it was just dinner and drinks. Now we'll see."

Part 7

All day I thought about what was going to happen this evening. I was pretty sure I would be able to handle it, but that lingering doubt was always there, just out of sight. The day passed by too quickly for me. Before I knew it, it was 5 and I needed to get home and get ready.

When I got to the house, Jan was nervously preparing the trimmings for the meal. I went back and took a shower and put on a polo shirt and some shorts. I went to the kitchen and got the steaks out of the refrigerator and began to season and marinate them. I went to the bar and made a large batch of frozen margaritas and poured a big one for myself. In about three gulps, it was gone. Jan came in and said, "Can I have one or are you going to slam it all?"

I poured us both one. She sat down on a bar stool and asked me, "Are you going to be ok darling? Do you want to call it off, it's not too late if you're having reservations."

"No dear, I want this to happen. I think you're right, I believe it will bring him back to us.....We've done this before, I've seen him fuck you and cum all over you, I'll be ok....just don't forget me, Ok?"

"Jan smiled at me and said, "You guys are going to share me, it's not a one on one. I need to get a shower and change clothes, I'll be back in a little while."

I made another blender full of courage and downed another one. I was starting to feel the effects when the doorbell rang. I answered it and found it was Norm. "All I can say my friend, is it's really good to see you, how about a margarita?"

He followed me through the house to the bar and pulled up a stool. I poured him a Grande and he settled down to it, drinking it slowly. "Still like your steak rare?" I asked.

"Yeah, just as long as it doesn't moo when I stick the fork in.....and this Margarita is great. I haven't had one of these in a long time. That Mexican bartender down in Juarez damn sure taught you to make a good one."

We toasted each other and talked about the good times we had shared throughout the years. We had started another Margarita when Jan came in. I almost dropped my drink when I saw her. She was wearing this thin, white t-shirt that showed about six inches of skin above her tight running shorts. She was barefoot and just like always, had on just a minimal amount of makeup.....she looked good enough to eat right then and there. I could see her nipples were hard and sticking out prominently. The t-shirt was just tight enough to faintly see the curves of her breasts and her shorts, damn, I could see a camel toe as plain as day. This should excite Norm, hell it's exciting me.

Jan set her empty glass on the bar and asked, "Are you guys going to drink them all, or can I have one?"

I poured Jan another Margarita and watched her scoot into a bar stool. Norm had definitely taken notice of Jan. He hadn't said a word, just kept glancing away from me at her and drinking down his Margarita. It was almost empty, so I refilled it for him.

Jan leaned forward to get a handful of peanuts. I could see over half of her tits and I knew that Norm had gotten an eye full too...he couldn't take his eyes off of them. We kept talking about all the fun we used to have and laughing.

Norm looked at me when Jan had stood up. I could see that his cock was straining against his shorts. "I know what you guys are trying to do and I thank you for it. You two are my best friends and you're showing it by trying to make me engage life again and making me part of your lives, but Jan, you don't have to dress like that for me. I know you're in love with Rob, and I realized quite some time ago, that I shouldn't try to come between you two. I love you both too much to do that. I'm going to try to get back into life, but it's hard."

Jan looked at me then back at Norm, then back at me. She kind of moved her head signaling me to tell him what we were really doing. I just shrugged and waved toward her, giving her the floor. She looked at Norm as she began to speak, "Norman, Rob and I have talked about this, I want you to know that before I start. We have decided that Rob will share me with you. You can fuck me, I'll suck you, or I'll take care of both of you at the same time. In any case, I want to let you use my body for your pleasure. The only requirement I'm going to make is that you can't have sex, of any kind, unless Rob is present. Don't just drop by when he is out working thinking you will get a piece of ass, it won't happen. He has to be here. OK?"

Norm had that "deer in the headlights" look as he looked at me, trying to read the expression on my face. I smiled at Norm and said, "She said it all pal, I'm willing to share Jan with you for as long as you want. I've watched you fuck her before and this will be no different. You know that she can't have children, so there's no chance of getting her pregnant. You can empty your balls inside her every time and not worry about it. Norm, I can do this because I know that Jan loves me totally and there's no chance this will harm our marriage....I believe it will strengthen it, if anything. Plus, it will bring the three of us closer together than anyone could ever imagine. One other thing I'd like to add....if any one of us ever decides it needs to stop it, it's over.....no questions asked and no further discussion. What do you think?"

Norm sat back up on the barstool and looked at Jan and I. He considered the situation fully before he answered. "You two are absolutely the best friends a guy could have. I think about what you two have just told me and offered me and I can't believe it. I will agree to the conditions that both of you have stated and I promise not to abuse the gift you are giving me. I love you both and if I didn't believe you Rob, that you can handle this relationship, I'd drop out right now and never start. I'll never do anything to fuck up your marriage, if I ever see it happening, I'm out immediately. And yes, Jan, I do want to fuck you, you don't know how much."

With all that being said, Jan stood and walked over to Norm. She leaned in close to him and kissed him, a long lingering kiss that made his cock jump to attention. Jan's hand was down rubbing the bulge in his shorts as she kissed him. I stood behind the bar and watched as she opened his shorts and released his manhood. I could see the wet tip of his cock, shining with pre-cum as she continued to stroke it and kiss him. My dick was as hard as a rock and growing as I watched.

Jan broke the kiss and leaned down and touched the head of his engorged rod with the end of her tongue, licking up the pre-cum that was on it. "Mmmmmmm, that's good," I heard her say as his hard dick disappeared into her hot mouth.

Her head was bobbing up and down on him and as I watched, Norm looked at me with a questioning look in his eyes. I nodded at him and smiled. "Enjoy it, my friend, this is just a sample of what's to come." While Jan continued to take Norm down her throat, she worked his shorts to his knees and had grasped his balls. She would take her tongue and stroke the underside of his phallus all the way to his balls, then pull one into her hot mouth and suck on it, then she would change to the other one and work on it. She would look up at Norm, from time to time, and wink at him, just before she put his cock back into her talented mouth.

After several minutes of intense fellatio, I saw Norm's eyes roll back in his head as he grasped Jan's head and tensed up. I watched as he pushed his cock deeper into Jan's mouth and began to ejaculate. Jan moaned, his teeth were clenched and his balls were pumping large ropes of fertile semen into Jan's hungry mouth. It was more than she could swallow. I could see a small stream of cum running from the corner of her mouth down to her chin and dripping off. She was swallowing all she could as he continued to pump his juice into her. Soon, it was over. Jan licked Norm clean and wiped her chin, smiling the whole time.

She looked at us and said, "I'm going into the kitchen and put dinner in the oven. I really don't think that we will be eating right away, we can have it later. I want you two to go into the guest bedroom and get undressed, I'll be in shortly. When I get there, both of you will get me going. Norm, you will be the first to fuck me. You will fuck me while Rob watches and you will fill my pussy with your hot cum. Now you two go and get ready, I'll be in shortly."

Jan had taken charge. It was almost like it was 15 years ago. Norm and I talked while we took our clothes off. He asked me again if I was ok with this. I told him I was and to just enjoy himself and not worry about it. He was looking at my fully erect cock as I said to him, "See what it did to me to watch my wife give you a blow job? I don't have any problems with this arrangement, Norm. I just want you to enjoy everything Jan has to offer."

Jan came in, her hair was down and she had a very determined look on her face. She walked up between Norm and I and stood there. I put my hands up under her t-shirt and pulled it over her head, exposing her fabulous tits to Norm. He immediately began to fondle and suck them. His cock had recovered and looked to be harder than I believed I had ever seen it. I pulled her shorts down and she kicked them to the side. I got down on my knees behind her and spread her cheeks wide, exposing her sopping wet pussy and her little brown hole. Standing, she spread her legs wide apart, giving me full access to the area between her legs. I put my tongue into her wetness and began to lick her as I pushed a finger into her hot cunt.

I could hear Jan quietly moaning as I worked between her legs, enjoying her sweet juices, while Norm was kissing her and squeezing her tits and nipples. With a pussy juice lubed finger, I pressed in into her ass while I fingered her pussy with two fingers, making her moan louder and rotate her ass around and around. She had grasped Norm's hard cock and was stroking it with long smooth strokes, forcing him to push out a large quantity of pre-cum onto his cock head.

Jan told me to sit on the side of the bed and watch. She laid back and spread her legs wide, exposing the folds of skin that surrounded her wet vagina to him. Norm needed no invitation, he put his head between her legs and began to devour her sweet pussy, slurping all her juices into his thirsty mouth. I watched as Jan begin to cum. She began to squirt her cum into Norm's mouth and onto his face as he continued to pleasure her with his tongue, gulping down all of her sweet nectar he could. Jan screamed, "NORM, I'M CUMMMMMING, PUT YOUR COCK INSIDE ME AND FUCK ME HARD, I NEEEEED YOU NOWWW!" Norm stood up, put her feet on his shoulders and pushed his stiff cock totally into her well lubed cunt. Her orgasm continued as he fucked her with long, fast strokes.

Norm was fucking her like he was on a life or death mission. The sound of their skin slapping together and their moans and screams filled the room. I don't know how long Jan continued to cum, but it seemed like an eternity. My cock was so hard while I watched my wife getting screwed by Norm, that I began stroking it, wanting to achieve my release and relieve the pain my blood engorged member was causing. As I continued jacking off, I walked around to the side of them and watched him spread her legs apart so he could suck her aroused nipples, while he continued to plunge his big cock deep into my beautiful wife's tight vagina.

Jan saw me standing there, stroking my cock as I watched her getting fucked. She motioned for me to bring my cock to her mouth. She took me completely down her throat as her tongue worked the underside of my hard rod. Before I could let my load go, she pulled off my cock and said, "Give it to me Rob, I want to taste you, I want you to fill my stomach with your cum."

She took me back down her throat as I began to spew my semen into her mouth and throat. I could feel her cumming again, while I unloaded my balls into her warm mouth. Norm was watching her face closely when I began to moan. He could see the cum begin to leak out of her mouth. At this point, he began to fill my wife's belly with his hot seed, saying, "Damn Jan, can you feel that, I'm filling your pussy with my hot cum, Oh God, I'm cumming inside you big time...damn this feels so fucking good!"

I removed my softening dick from Jan's mouth and watched as Norm rolled off of my wife onto his back. I watched his spent cum oozing out of her well fucked pussy, slowly gathering between her engorged labia. Norm just lay there, not making a sound. Jan rose up on her elbows and said, "Ok, Norm....you put it in there, now you go clean it out."

Norm's eyes opened wide as he looked over at Jan. "You want me to go lick your pussy? You want me to lick you clean?"

"Yes I do Norm, it's a big turn on for me and I know you won't mind it after you've tasted it. You'll see what I mean....now go clean my pussy."

I was enjoying what she was doing and grinning as Norm buried his face in her cum filled pussy. Jan was smiling as she looked over at me and said, "Pay close attention my love, you will do the same thing to me in a little while." She then went into another small orgasm as Norm tongued her clean.

When he finished licking his cum out of Jan, I heard Norm quietly say, "That wasn't bad at all. Jan, I have to say that you gave me the best piece of ass I've ever had, you are an excellent lover and I want more of you. Thank you."

Jan and I looked at each other, smiling. We both knew right then that our best friend was back and that with a little more time, we'd have him back altogether. When Jan stood up, I saw large, thick wads of cum run out of her pussy and down her tan legs. She scooped up a bunch in her hand and licked it up as Norm and I watched. "Looks like you didn't get it all Norm, thanks for saving a little for me. It's time for dinner, you guys really should eat something before we begin the next round....oh by the way, if you two think you're going to get any rest tonight, think again. I'm just getting started."

Saying that, she went into the bathroom and cleaned herself up, then went to the kitchen and started the grill.....still naked. Norm and I cleaned up and followed her. I took the steaks to the grill, started them and went to make another batch of Margaritas. Norm was talking with Jan as I passed through, his hand on her ass and his middle finger stroking her wet slit. It was going to be a great night, I could tell.

Part 8

After dinner, Norm and I shared Jan's charms most of the night. We all gave out around 4:30 am and curled up together in the bed and slept. The next day, Norm left early and Jan and I showered together before we went back to bed and made love together. I knew that this arrangement would never affect the life Jan and I have together.