The Three of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got back to the barn, Jan and I sat and talked for quite some time. As I looked at her, I again saw a beautiful woman, and not just my buddy. I asked her if she would like to go out to dinner and maybe catch a movie tonight. She smiled that big smile of hers and said she would love to. I told her I would pick her up at 7.

She was living at her Dad's ranch. When I arrived at their place, her Dad was just arriving home. "What are you doing over here, Rob?" he asked me as he grinned at me. "Like I have to ask, huh? Come on in and I'll see if Jan is ready."

We talked while I waited for Jan. He told me she had told him about the cow we had to put down and said that we had done the wise thing. He said that they would also be keeping an eye on their cattle for a while, just in case one of their cows picked it up. "We all have to work together to make sure something like this doesn't get out of control," he said and I agreed wholly.

Jan came into the room and I know my mouth fell wide open. I don't recall ever seeing Jan like this in all the years I have known her. She was wearing a black skirt that came down mid thigh with knee high boots. She had on a white, low cut blouse that fit her like a glove and showed some bare breast. She had her hair put up above her ears and her makeup was perfect, but not too much.

I know her Dad was as surprised as I was. He stood there with his mouth open too. I took her hand and kissed her lightly on the cheek. As I looked at her I said, "You clean up pretty good for a country girl." She grinned and her Dad cracked up. I could tell that this was going to be a great evening.

We left her house and went to a very nice restaurant just outside of town. When she walked in, all of the men's eyes in the restaurant followed her as she walked by, while their wives and girlfriends kicked them under the table. Needless to say, I was very proud to be the guy with her.

We had a great time at dinner, talking about the "old days" when we were growing up and all the fun we had had. The dinner crowd had drifted out and a few people had drifted into the bar. It had a piano and the music was soft and sounded really nice. We decided to skip the movie and just stay there and talk.

As the hours passed, I was totally taken in by Jan. I listened as she talked, and realized that she was a very intelligent woman and could talk about almost anything. But most of all, I couldn't get past her beauty. So much of her look was natural and I found I couldn't take my eyes off of her while she spoke. We laughed a lot and really had a great evening. The bar called last call and I knew the evening was over and I had to take her home.

We walked out to my truck and I opened the passenger door for her and helped her inside. I went around and got in and we headed to her house.

As we drove along, she found some soft music on SIRIUS and began to hum along with it. I looked over at her and realized what a fool I had been all of these years, having never realized who she really was. I pulled into her yard and parked. She reached out and took my hand after I switched off the engine.

As I looked at her, I saw that look in her eyes I had only seen twice in my life. It was something that was deep and erotic. It was like she was looking deep into my soul. She pulled me closer to her and lightly brushed my lips with hers, all the while looking deep into my eyes. She closed her eyes and pulled my lips tight to hers and held that kiss for a full minute or more before she pulled back slightly.

She still had that look as she said, "Rob, we've known each other for our whole lives. We've had a lot of good times and a few bad. We gave each other our virginities. Rob, you've always been special to me, even when we were kids. I've always pushed other guys away because I always hoped we could be together someday. I love you Rob and I believe I always have. I know you like me ok, but I don't know how you feel about me. So, I thought tonight I would try to find out. We're not getting any younger and I need to know if there's a chance for us. So I'm asking you straight out, is there a chance you can ever love me or am I wasting my time?"

She caught me totally by surprise. A question shot into my mind... had I loved her all these years, is that the feeling I've felt so many times when I look at her, have I failed to admit it to myself? All of these questions and more flashed through my mind in a matter of seconds as I continued to look into her eyes. The answer came to me in a split second, so clear and undistorted.

"Jan, until this very moment, I never realized how much I think of you. Until this very moment, I never considered how much you mean to me. Until this moment, I didn't really know that I was this deep in love with you....but I am and I have been for a long time."

She smiled at me and squeezed my hand before she kissed me again, this time the feeling was deep and sincere. I was in love with this woman and that wasn't going to change.

I could tell that she was beyond happy. Happier than I think I had ever seen her. I looked at her and said, "How soon do you want to get married, I don't want to wait....we've wasted too much time already."

She grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me into another long, wet kiss then said, "As soon as possible.......lets go tell Mom and Dad right now, they've been waiting for this for years, not sure it was ever going to happen."

We jumped out of my truck and ran up the steps to her parent's house, laughing and saying how much we loved each other. I guess we made quite a lot of noise coming into the house. Her Mom came into the kitchen pulling her robe on. "What's the matter? Is something the matter?" she asked.

"Where's Dad?" Jan asked.

"I'm right here," he said as he walked in from the other room, "what's the matter?"

"Mom, Dad....we're getting married....and soon!" she told them

I don't believe I had ever seen two happier people, except for maybe Jan and I. Dan and Irene were beside themselves. Her Mom gave me a big hug and a long kiss on the lips and her Dad shook my hand and hugged me also.

Her Mom said, "I've waited for this day for many years, hoping you two would get together someday. I was about to give up. I'm so happy for both of you." Then she kissed me again......on the lips. This caught me off guard even more so than Jan had.

We left there and went to my folk's house and woke them up to give them the news. Like Dan and Irene, they were overjoyed. They had loved Jan since she was a little girl and now she was to be the Daughter they never had. I took Jan home, then, went home to get some rest.

Until this night, I had never realized what all those little things, I had seen through the years, had meant. I was now complete, why had it taken so long to come to this realization.

The next morning I was up early to go check the cattle. My Dad and I owned 2000 head of purebred Angus cows. With the help of 4 hired hands, we took care of them. It would take the 5 of us about 2 hours to go check them all. Still, we found no signs of any further infection. I was beginning to breathe a sigh of relief.

I got back to the house at about 8 and Mom had breakfast ready. As we ate, Dad asked me if I had any idea where Jan and I would live. I grinned as I told him, "I thought we'd just live here with you guys."

"Not on your life, kid," Mom chimed in laughing.

"I'm just kidding Dad. This morning I was riding the herd that's down by the creek. You know that place with all the cottonwoods, just south of the creek, near the windmill? I think I'll build our house there, if Jan likes it. It's close to the road and it's on high ground, so when the creek goes out of its banks, the water won't get that high and flood us out. The view of the Caprock is beautiful from there. Is that ok with you?"

He said to me, "I think that's a wonderful idea Rob."

PART 3

I finished up breakfast and decided I needed to go see Norm. I wanted him to be my best man and I wanted him to be one of the first to know. When I got there, he was working with a green horse in the corrals. I pulled up on the fence and watched as he rode the bronc. I have to say, Norm was good at breaking a horse.

I watched as he rode the horse till it stopped bucking. He had a smile on his face, just like he always had when he finally rode one out. He jumped off and walked across the pen, opened the gate and came outside.

"What the fuck are you doing over here, I didn't know you got up this early." he teased me.

As he got to me, we did our regular "bro hug" and slapped each other on the back. "Come on up to the house and have a cup of coffee, Mom will be glad to see you."

We walked along talking shit to each other, just like brothers would. When we got to the back porch of the house, his Mom came out the door smiling at me with her arms outstretched. "Damn it's good to see you Rob, you haven't been over here in over a month, I thought you were mad at us." she teased.

"Well, you know how life can get, Mary. Sometimes things get in the way of the things I love the most. We've had some problems with the cattle and we've been keeping a close eye on them."

"I know, your Dad was over the other day and told Cal and I about the tuberculosis, you guys did the right thing to keep it from spreading....thank you."

Norm poured us some coffee and sat down at the table. He looked at me and said, "What you got that shit eatin' grin on your face for boy? Are you keeping a secret from me or something?"

"Nope," I said as I sat my cup down, "I just came over here to tell you that Jan and I are getting married and I want you to be my best man, after all, you are my best friend in the world."

Norm just sat there for a few seconds, looking shocked. "When did this all happen, I didn't even know you two were going out?"

Mary had came over to where I was sitting and grabbed me, pulled me up out of the chair, then hugged me tight. "I am so happy for you two. I always thought that one of you two boys would marry that girl and I'm so glad it's going to happen. I presume we're invited to the wedding."

"You know you are," I said.

Norm was still acting a little weird. He got up and shook my hand and hugged me again. "Congratulations my friend, you know I'll be your best man. Come on, let's go take a little ride, I need to check a couple of bulls that are penned down the road."

We crawled into Norm's truck and left the yard. He still wasn't talking much so I asked him, "What's going on, something the matter?"

He looked at me then back at the road. "The fact that you're marrying Jan....I didn't expect it. Damn it Rob, I had been considering asking her the same thing, after all, she is the first woman I ever had sex with.....that's gotta count for something doesn't it?"

"Well maybe in some cases, but this time it didn't. Jan and I had a long talk and the light came on, I've loved her since we were kids. There's never really been anyone else. That's why I could never stay with one woman very long. Those other women just never measured up to Jan. I'm sorry pal, if you don't want to be a part of it, I understand......just take me back to my truck."

I could see his unhappiness and I felt for him if that's truly the way he was feeling. But if he wanted to be a jerk, fuck him. My happiness with Jan was all I was concerned with. He could either get over it or fuck off. He pulled up next to my truck and I got out without saying anything further. I just got in my truck and left.

I pulled onto the highway and punched it. I couldn't believe that Norm had acted that way. I was headed back to the ranch to finish up my morning chores when I heard a horn honking. I looked in my rear view mirror and there was Norm, waving his hand out the window trying to get me to pull over. I said to myself, "What the fuck does he want," as I pulled over onto the shoulder.

Norm got out of his truck and came toward me as I got out. "What do you want man, I have things to do," I said to him.

He grabbed me into a hug and held on. "I'm sorry man, I wish you guys only the best. If I couldn't be me, I'm glad it's you. I don't know what got into me back there. I'm sorry Rob, I want to be your best man, I want to be there when the two people I love the most get married. I couldn't exist without you two....you know that don't you?"

I put my arms around him and pulled him close, knowing that I felt the same way about him....my best friend.....my brother.

I got into my truck and went on home and took care of my work. I called Jan to see if she wanted to go out tonight and do something. She quickly said yes. I thought we'd just play it by ear and decide what to do when I picked her up. I had never been this happy that I remembered.

I picked Jan up at seven and we went into town. We decided that we would go to the movies. We weren't sure what was playing, but we decided we'd go anyway. The movie showing was Fifty Shades Darker. Jan giggled and said, "Let's go see it, ok? We might learn something." She giggled all the way in.

We watched the movie in its entirety and to tell the truth, it even made me blush. When we left, we talked about it at length and all the different things that had been done. Jan reached across the console and took my hand. I want to make love with you tonight. After that movie, I'm horny as hell and I have to have you.

"Where can we go?" I thought to myself. I racked my brain trying to think of some place. The only thing I could think of was to go get a motel room, so, that's what we did. After we got into the room, Jan attacked me, kissing me as we undressed each other. We fell into the bed, embracing each other, our lips locked together. "I love you so much," she said to me as she grasped my cock and began to lick the head. I pulled her ass around till she was straddling my head. As she swallowed my cock, I feasted on her dripping wet pussy, making her moan and groan when I attacked her engorged clit. My tongue was busy working on her from her ass hole to her clit. I pulled her lips apart and pushed my tongue into her pussy as deep as I could. She moaned loudly and I felt a gush of her warm cum flood my mouth. She pressed her pussy tight to my mouth as I licked and sucked her most private part. She began to cum and almost smothered me. I took a deep breath and pulled her ass to my mouth and continued to pleasure her.

I really wanted my cock inside her warm vagina. I told her to get on her back and spread her legs, I wanted to fuck her. She rolled over and I was inside her in a matter of seconds, pushing the full length of my cock into her till my balls bounced on her ass. She put her legs around my ass and pulled me closer to her as I continued to stroke in and out of her. I took one of her tits into my mouth and gently chewed on her erect nipple. That pushed Jan over the edge again and she came violently, almost breaking my cock when she bucked. I continued to fuck her slowly.

Soon, as I was filling her belly with cum, I watched her face as she began an orgasm that lasted for minutes. Watching her facial expressions, I was beginning to think that I had hurt her somehow, but I soon learned that she was in ecstasy and her expression wasn't of pain, but of pure pleasure. I continued to piston my cock into her till I saw all signs of her orgasm ending.

I lay on top of her, kissing her and caressing her face, enjoying the feeling of our bodies touching. We spent the night there, making love several times. The sun was beginning to rise when I took her home. Her Dad was just leaving the house and waved at us as we drove in. Jan looked at me blushing and said, "I guess he probably can guess what we've been doing all night."

She had to be to work soon so I kissed her and told her I'd see her later and maybe we could make our plans for the wedding. She told me that she thought that would be a good way to spend the evening and that her Mom would be happy to help.

The day was hot and long. There always seems to be something to do on the ranch. It helped make the day pass quickly, so I stayed busy. At 6 pm I went home and took a shower and cleaned up. Mom had supper ready so Mom, Dad and I sat down to eat. Dad and I talked about the day and things to do with the ranch for some time. Mom interrupted, "Enough of the ranch business, I want to talk about the wedding. When is it going to happen and what can I do to help you guys?"

I told Mom that Jan and I would be working on it tonight over at her house and if she wanted to come over and get involved it would be just fine. She told me that when she got the dishes finished that she and Dad would come over there for a while.

I finished dinner and left. When I arrived at Jan's house, Norm's truck was there. At this point, I really didn't know what to expect from him. After the way he had acted this morning, I decided to just play it by ear and kind of go with the flow till I figured it out.

When I went in, he was sitting at the table, having dinner with them. As I approached the table, Jan got up and kissed me, grinning from ear to ear. "Norm stopped by to congratulate me so I asked him to stay for dinner. Have you eaten yet? We've got plenty," she said to me pulling up another chair.

"Oh yes, Mom wouldn't dare let anyone miss a meal around our house, God forbid."

"That's the way it's supposed to be, all of you guys need your nourishment. That's the only way you can stay out all night," she said looking at me and winking. I knew that she was referring to last night and I did turn a little red.

"MOM," Jan interjected, "be nice."

Irene just laughed and went back to dinner. "Rob, do you want something to drink, maybe a glass of iced tea?" she asked me.

"Sure, that would be great," I replied to her.

After Irene's comment, Norm just sat there quietly eating his dinner, not looking up at all. I knew that he was still having a problem and wondered if he was over here to cause a problem or what. I'd just wait and see.

After dinner was finished, Irene and Dan went about doing the dishes. I told Irene that Mom and Dad would be over after a bit to help with the plans for the wedding. Jan, Norm and I went out back onto the patio to pass time before Mom and Dad arrived.

Norm sat across from Jan and I. He looked over at me and began, "Rob, I'm really sorry I acted the way I did this morning. I figured that you had talked to Jan today and told her how I acted, so I decided to come over and apologize to her also. I guess you hadn't said anything to her about it so I told her what an ass I made of myself when you told me that you two were getting married. Again, I want to tell you two how really happy I am for you guys and that whatever you need, you can count on me. Hell, we've been family forever."

Jan replied, "Thanks for that Norm. I really appreciate you saying that. I know that the three of us will always be close. We've shared so much together, through the years, that has made us all a big part of one another. I think that we all know each other better than any other three people on this earth. I just want you to know that this love that Rob and I have, started a long time ago. My feelings for both of you have always been evident, but my love for Rob began clear back in high school. I knew then, that it was him that I loved and wanted to be with someday. Don't get me wrong, I love you too, like a brother......and I always will. You will always be part of our lives."

In the dim light, I know that I could see Norm's eyes tearing up. The glossy reflections were evident. He quickly got up, kissed Jan, hugged me and said, "I gotta go, I'll see you guys soon." He got in his truck and hurriedly left.

I saw Mom and Dad arriving. They came in and the six of us started the planning for the wedding. It was almost midnight when we finished. Jan's boss had given her the next day off, so I told her I'd pick her up at about 9 and show her where I thought we might build our home. I knew that she was very happy.