The Three of Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few months, Norm came by on a regular basis. He and I would fuck Jan a couple of times then he would leave. She had gotten to really love to be double penetrated by us. One of us would fuck her up her ass while the other fucked her pussy. When we all finished cumming, Norm and I would switch holes and fuck her till we filled her again. Most of the time Jan would take two loads from each of us, while she would cum four or five times. After a work out like that, we were all wore out. It seemed that Jan was insatiable, she was always ready to take care of us, no matter how many times we wanted her.

After those first months, the sharing slowed to maybe twice a week, then to once a week, then, to once a month. But, sometimes we'd get together and fuck non-stop for the whole weekend, while other times, when we would get together we wouldn't have sex at all. We would just enjoy each other's company and reminisce about our lives together. The sex was always great and soon the three of us became one. Our lives became totally intertwined. Sometimes it was hard to tell us apart.

Jan and I adopted three children, all the same age. There are two boys and one girl. Who knows how their lives will turn out? They know that all three of us love them dearly and all three of them are the best of friends. The three of them all have a love for rodeo and have become very proficient with their skills. I can't wait to see what happens in the future. Perhaps history will repeat itself.

End